VSDC Video Editor Bewertungen

Jeff V.
Project Superintendent
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2019

"Effective Video Project Creation"

Kommentare: Our ability to effectively edit recorded presentations for YouTube promotion, Google Slide presentations and some for fun is why I am pleased to currently use, plan to continue to use and find the value for the cost to be very high.

Vorteile: It's intuitive. Not only am I user, but I have to train others on how to edit our weekly videos. It's also flexible in the type of output. We create videos not only for YouTube but for other educational purposes, so to have the ability to export the video in a variety of formats has been great.

Nachteile: I'm a little bothered by past updates which have changed the menuing and layout of the product. As I mentioned above, I have to train others, and these changes can be very damaging to those who 'need to go through a process - step by step'.

• Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Wulliams C.
Coordinador de Promoción y Gestión Patrimonial
Kunst & Handwerk, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.10.2018

"A software with which I have learned to edit videos."

Vorteile: In our work it is very important to manage video editing in order to immortalize our activities and cultural events. Based on this premise, I took the task of looking for a software for my team that would allow us to edit videos and adapt them to our demands, and that's how I got this software. To be honest, I learned to use this software thanks to tutorials and it was very easy to learn how to use it. Vsdc Video Editor, is a non-linear video editing software that has a good amount of tools, such as combining images and videos in a single editing thread, creating custom sequences and high quality. You can also add several layers, transparencies, place objects in the middle of the scene. In addition to this, Vsdc Video Editor has the ability to convert any video file, this feature is perhaps the most used in our work environment, since many of the videos that come to us to be included in the edition come in different formats, but the software quickly converts them into the format we want to use. This fabulous software is free and has helped me in my work to learn how to edit in a very easy and efficient way, increasing our production of audiovisual content.

Nachteile: It is a software that has served as my mentor for video editing, and every day I learn more about editing thanks to it, although I have observed other software with more tools and benefits than VSDC Video Editor , I would not change this software for anything because I think that with the options it offers and how easy it is to use, gives me more performance than other software with more editing tools but much more difficult to use. This for me is a solid enough argument that makes me recommend the software, I find no negative feature to mention in this software.

• Bewertet am 27.10.2018
Kultida S.
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 17.11.2020

"Create videos like a Pro."

Kommentare: It helps me to get my voice over, subtitling, animation and editing jobs done like a Pro. The renewed price is great to compare to other similar softwares.

Vorteile: The team often release many features and a free upgrade for Pro. members. I can take out the green background and put any background on my videos. Animation features are great. I can create my videos like a Pro with a tiny annual fee.

Nachteile: Sometimes, the team change the look of the software after upgrading. I am kind of lose my way around.

• Bewertet am 17.11.2020
Marcos G.
Production and Content Director
11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.6.2018

"A powerful video editing software"

Vorteile: This editing software has all the features that most programs include. The user interface has many things to improve, but has another very interesting and useful, allows you to customize the work modules. VSDC also allows to import and export in a good variety of formats.

Nachteile: No doubt about it... the user interface looks obsolete and overwhelming... Yes you have the option to hide or rearrange the modules, but still is quite annoying!
The other thing they should work on is previewing your edited video. Right now it launches Windows Movie Player with your preview on another window.
It has a lot of details that made us not want to keep on using it, neither try the paid option.

• Bewertet am 13.6.2018
Dragan K.
Distant learning coordinator
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2020

"Very good video editor"

Kommentare: Creating and editing videos like a PRO!

Vorteile: VSDC video editor is a program that someone without previous knowledge like me can use, edit and create excellent video content!

Nachteile: Voice recorder could be more implemented with video editor (preview of video while recording voice-over).

• Bewertet am 9.10.2020
Asanga R.
freelancer
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.3.2020

"easy make videos"

Kommentare: very power full this VSDC video i make easy to make videos instant make videos. my videos jobs quality good. I teal more video editors used this VSDC videotor.

Vorteile: This VSDC video editor is very powerful video editing animated, creating videos making. very easy handling this VSDC video editor. good mixing control colour balancing. sound very good and effects / time to cutting videos easy. audio effects / slide videos / little knowledge ok VSDC video editor use.

Nachteile: i like i make my music videos. very easy i make my youtube channel music videos and entertainment program editing used this VSDC video edotor.

• Bewertet am 5.3.2020
Djordje M.
Senior Adviser
  • Bewertet am 29.3.2020

"Great for (serious) beginners"

Kommentare: The longer I work in VSDC, the more satisfied I am. I learned how to go around some quirks and hot to get most of it.

Vorteile: I am not a professional in this field, so for me, the best thing is that I was able, reasonably fast, to grasp the concept, and to start using the software. Later, as my understanding of the video production was growing, I did recover more zip and trick on how to use VSDC

Nachteile: The free version is somewhat limited, but the limitations are not well explained. The Pro version is top.

• Bewertet am 29.3.2020
Shakkhar B.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2020

"Best Video editing software to test paid features in free"

Kommentare: Well, I'm a professional freelancer and I was once looking out for a free video editing software for promoting my services by making videos. But most of the video making software programs are gives paid selections or 7 days free trial version. Then in the end I find the software via youtube and the most interesting thing is that it offers me to test many paid features in free.

Vorteile: [1] Offers paid features such as video converter, disc burner, 2k/4k video supporter.
[2] Also provides a free screen recorder and video capture.
[3] Provide video tutorials for making the software user friendly.
[4] Consume low memory(RAM).

Nachteile: I used its VSDC Screen recorder during taking my online classes in ZOOM, but it makes my PC slow to work. Also when I click on start drawing button and attempt to move the VSDC screen recorder bar, its got stuck & didn't move if I not stop the drwing option .

• Bewertet am 24.7.2020
Dupleix M.
Video editor
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.5.2020

"Why you should absolutely use vsdc editor"

Vorteile: Free to download
No water Mark
Professional linear editor
User friendly
Build in special effects
Screen recording capabilities
Good for beginners in video editing
Don't take much space in your hard drive

Nachteile: Some features are available only in pro version, such as voice over,

• Bewertet am 25.5.2020
Adnan H.
Management Trainee Officer
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.10.2020

"The best tool for Editing and Creating Videos"

Kommentare: I really like the interface of this software, because it's really easy to understand and use. I have a great experience with VSDC Video Editor. I have edited and composed a lot of my professional videos in this software.

Vorteile: You can edit your family video or your company presentation video in this VSDC Video editor. There are lots of audio and visual effects, you can apply to your videos. You can edit your videos from scratch to the advanced level.

Nachteile: The software allow us to create videos with a small efforts and we can export stunning quality videos. As I know, I never faced any cons. For me VSDC Video editor is awesome, without cons.

• Bewertet am 31.10.2020
Karasinghe arachchige H.
Asset Manager
Konsumgüter, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.10.2019

"VSDC Video Editor"

Kommentare: This Software can be crowned as the best video editing software to produce in this decade for a reasonable price. Before we purchase the pro version we had to utilize the software to experience the effectiveness of the software to our company. Indeed, it has exceeded our expectations as this helped our organization to produce a plethora of videos to attract customers and meet the sales targets. This has many handy features that help us to make various videos with the picture in picture and side videos. Last but not least we can use this to produce solid graphs for presentations also. I highly recommend this tool for your video editing purpose.

Vorteile: 1. Allow users to experience maximum features to make quality videos in the free edition.
2. Quite easy to learn as icons on the interface help to interpret the outcome for the edit.
3. Return on investment is beyond the limit since the price of the software is relatively low compared to the competitive brands in the market
4. Enable to export the completed video to various formats (YouTube, Instagram, and social networks)
5. The resolution, encoder mode and aspect correction can configure to have a low size video without losing great quality from videos.
6. Making green screen video can be done less than minutes.
7. Advance features are enabled to make text, parallax and rewind effects for videos.

Nachteile: 1. Fewer shortcut keys to acquire the desired output within seconds
2. Object position setting not placing to the right place in the timeline, though given the right command
3. Too many icons sometimes hinder the editing time.
4. Screen capture not having continuous smoothness
5. Need to add a shortcut key in the interface to contact a support person 24/7 to support creators

• Bewertet am 17.10.2019
I. adrian A.
Fotógrafo
Grafikdesign, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2018

"A software that introduces you to the world of video editing"

Kommentare: VSDC is a software that although it is not professional enough is competent enough to perform video editing tasks, has a compendium of tools that make it quite accessible, in addition to recognizing that, unlike other video editors of the same size, this is easier to use and only in a couple of days of starting to use you can edit videos.

Vorteile: In my advertisements for wanting to learn how to edit videos, I started looking for software that would allow me to accomplish this goal and a friend recommended VSDC Free Video Editor to enter this world of video editing. This software may seem simple and very basic but it is not, although it is easy to use and has professional editing software features and tools. Unlike other software I've seen out there and that is for beginners, VSDC is a non-linear video editor, that is, I can edit a complete video, add images, lyrics, background music, remove unwanted tracks and other options from any minute of the video, without relying on a fixed and linear editing structure, this feature is very interesting and useful to edit videos to my liking and convenience, in short, you can customize the videos being edited. In addition to this it has excellent tools such as the mixing of several videos, the possibility of changing formats and the control of different transparent layers.

Nachteile: The software works only with 32-bit system, so you can not take full advantage of the potential of the pc to edit, besides this the software is sometimes a little confusing by the same style of interface that tends to be boring and a little devoid of creativity.

• Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Web Designer/Journalist
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2018

"VSDC Free Video Editor is a force to be reckoned with... too bad it's only for Windows"

Kommentare: The experience has been great when it comes to features, so-so when it comes to general user-friendliness. I would recommend this to any Windows owner looking for a robust alternative to paid software suites of the same type.

Vorteile: The pros of VSDC Free Video Editor are overwhelming. The program has all of the basic features of video editing software. However, it has many features that are uncommon, especially among other freeware. First of all, the software lets users adjust the size of videos on screen and move, or animate, them through the use of "sprites." This inevitably takes some getting used to, but it's a nifty feature nonetheless. Secondly, VSDC makes it possible to remove the green screen background from footage (aka chroma key). Finally, VSDC Free Video Editor is part of a greater suite of software backed by the same company. This integration means users can go beyond the power of the program and do things like video conversion with only a few clicks. Also noteable, the software's interface looks modern and intuitive.

Nachteile: The interface looks beautiful on the outside, but in reality it's a bit clunky. This shows through with the choppy render previews and lack of "snapping" in the video timeline.

• Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Kris S.
Multimedia Manager
Computerspiele, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.9.2019

"Powerful, yet easy to use"

Kommentare: I've been able to create high quality videos for inclusion in the video games my company produces thanks to VSDC, and don't have any plans to switch to another video editor anytime soon.

Vorteile: VSDC combines an intuitive interface with powerful features designed to allow the end user to create remarkable videos, complete with animations and even includes professional Hollywood type features such as chroma-keying, more commonly referred to as the "green screen" effect. The program does a great job of combining powerful video editing features with easy of use, and really helps to streamline the entire multimedia editing and production process.

Nachteile: Earlier versions of VSDC seemed a have a few software bugs here and there when performing certain features, however, these wrinkles seemed to have been ironed out in the most recent releases.

• Bewertet am 8.9.2019
Glouyth C.
Image Analist
  • Bewertet am 21.4.2019

"The Video Record gets cracked"

Kommentare: Overall i will give thumbs up for this app, i was using this on my video vlogging for a year and a half and this software is awesome. I will highly recommend this software to all.

Vorteile: I like it much because its user friendly and easy to understand even without knowledge in video editing specially those who just started their vlogging

Nachteile: Recently, its been 3 days now, whenever i do a screen record, when i tried to play it the record is always cracked and i need to do it over and over again until it wont crack. Its hassle in my part and i dont want to change another software because this one is easy to use. I hope this issues will be resolved.

• Bewertet am 21.4.2019
Trina H.
Coordinadora editorial
Kunst & Handwerk, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.10.2018

"Acceptable software for video editing"

Vorteile: In our publishing house we were looking for a software that would allow us to make video editions about the baptisms of our books and professional publications. While looking for software that would adapt to our needs we got VSDC, an excellent software that allows us among many things, to edit high quality videos, adding layers, animations, music or audio tracks, audiovisual effects and text to our videos, providing them with great audiovisual quality which is what we look for in our editorial when we are going to do the promotion of a cultural product.

Nachteile: The work of editing videos, in itself, requires certain technical knowledge that must be put into practice to generate large audiovisual productions. This, to a certain extent represents a problem for our workers since not everyone can use this software and we had to hire an editor to get what we were looking for with the videos we currently edit.

• Bewertet am 1.10.2018
Intern
  • Bewertet am 10.11.2019

"A video editor with a lot of useful features"

Kommentare: The overall experience of using the video editor is quite favorable as it provides a wide variety of useful features to make amazing videos. Even the free version of the software contains lot of useful and amazing effects and other editing options that can help to create interesting and beautiful videos. The paid version contains even more helpful features. Therefore, VSDC video editor is a good recommendation for a beginner level video editor to get to learn and use the basic video editing techniques.

Vorteile: VSDC is a Windows based video editor that provides a variety of useful features for a beginner in video editing. It provides the user a variety of video and audio effects, filters etc. Further it has the ability to capture screen recordings, audio recordings as well as to save video files in numerous formats. It has a rich set of online tutorials that are quite useful for beginners as well. Further, the user interface of the software is very easy to get familiar with and easy-to-use.

Nachteile: The diversity of the provided video effects is a bit narrow. It would be much helpful if there were more number of different video effects to be used for editing so that videos can be edited more creatively.

• Bewertet am 10.11.2019
Manager, Talent Management
Bau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.1.2019

"VSDC Video Editor"

Kommentare: Great - I have been able to use it to produce decent quality training videos without the need to hire the work out. Runs well on my laptop without the need for a higher powered machine.

Vorteile: 1. Free version is a great product
2. Learning curve is pretty short, at least for the basic functions
3. Great tools available to edit and create quality videos

Nachteile: Some of the commands (like undo which is a Ctrl-Z in Office) don't work the same way.

• Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Yashoda W.
Bsc Engineering Undergraduate
Animation, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 4.8.2019

"Expert Video Editing Software"

Kommentare: This is a very good video editing software which can be used for any sector in present era.it is very useful for my animation video editings.

Vorteile: Its easy to understand and control functionalities.

Nachteile: Sometimes it may not open correctly.
Some errors are displaying.

• Bewertet am 4.8.2019
Nilusha I.
technogy
Design, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 23.12.2019

"my review to vsdc software"

Kommentare: i am a part time you tuber. i have used so many software s to make my video, in august of 2019.i found this vsdc video editing software.. since that i am using this software to edit my videos and making videos . now i am satisfy about my uploading videos those are very eye catching clips and good resolutions.

Vorteile: This is the software that i am using to edit video making video making slide shows,screen captures , etc...
and very easy to use this software.
nice theme.
there are more tools in this software .
good rendering time actually it is good

Nachteile: open display is not creative . but software is good.

• Bewertet am 23.12.2019
Frank C.
Entrepreneur
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2020

"Free Editor Best Bang for your buck!!"

Kommentare: Honestly, it works great and I really enjoy the save feature so all I have to do is insert the videos and the beginning and end are already set up to go.

Vorteile: That the free version is just as good as the paid version, which is only $20 something a year with free updates.. Easy to use and to the point. Great Youtube videos to guide newbies like me through the cool editing hacks. Can convert for multiple formats to upload too.

Nachteile: Make sure you download the right version 32/64 to your rig otherwise it won't work.. Crashing problems when working with larger vids so SAVE OFTEN..

• Bewertet am 5.2.2020
Director of Enrollment Services
Hochschulbildung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2019

"A Useful, but Unintuitive Solution"

Kommentare: We turned to VSDC while trying to finish some hurried video work, after encountering a fatal technical glitch in our standard video-editing platform. While we appreciated some of the unusual features of VSDC, and its modest resource-load, we were ultimately grateful to leave the UI and workflow behind when the glitch with our other solution was resolved.

Vorteile: It’s free.
It consumes fewer computer resources relative to some competitors.
Stacking effects and transitions into each clip allows for some unique editing options.

Nachteile: The interface was jarring.
The workflow was significantly different than other industry-standard platforms like DaVinci Resolve, Lightworks, or Premiere Pro.
Figuring out how to do things required a time-consuming process of watching YouTube tutorials.

• Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Debjit B.
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 31.10.2018

"My simple basic video editor."

Kommentare: VSDC pro is awesome for starting a video channel or make an awesome home video for a fraction cost of a what premium video. If you need to use advanced features like transaction slo-mo than try some other more premium software. I think for this price its a steal.

Vorteile: I can now edit my home videos with ease. I love the simplicity of this software. I can use all the tools available to create an awesome video from clips. Add more timeline and create an awesome home video. Create tutorial for my users and how-tos. Create videos from my picture is an awesome experience and it makes it flawless.

Nachteile: It is not very organise. Cant import more then one videon at a time. Not many effect to apply for your video. iIt just get your work done.

• Bewertet am 31.10.2018
Will R.
Athlete
Kunst & Handwerk, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2019

"VSDC Video Editor is nice, free video editing software"

Vorteile: It is free. As far as free applications that do what it does, I cannot think of many. Features are somewhat lacking but that is expected with free apps.

Nachteile: Depending on what you are trying to accomplish, it may not have enough features and levels to it. In which case you will need to go with a paid editing system or application.

• Bewertet am 27.2.2019
Ana M.
Administrator
Groߟhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.7.2018

"Great video editor with some unique features"

Kommentare: Many specific and professional needs are sold by using this software.

Vorteile: This is free, very simple and useful video editor. It has a lot of useful options and features. Great for beginners and intermediate users.

Nachteile: There should be more filters and video effects. Most interesting features are hidden and without video-tutorials user cannot know about them.

• Bewertet am 27.7.2018