Über VSDC Video Editor

Nicht verfügbar

This integration means users can go beyond the power of the program and do things like video conversion with only a few clicks. Also noteable, the software's interface looks modern and intuitive.

Sometimes it may not open correctly. Some errors are displaying.

Bewertungen zu VSDC Video Editor

VSDC Video Editor hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 88 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du VSDC Video Editor bereits verwendet?

Marie
Marie
Director in Kanada
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing App to Edit Youtube Videos!

Kommentare: Beautiful experience to edit my youtube videos! Fast to produce videos. Fast to edit. Simple and efficient video editing software with VSDC Video Editor!

I really love this product VSDC Video Editor! I love this product because I found it to edit my YouTube videos. Ever since I've been using it, it has made my videos so much easy to edit and work on. I love how it's easy to navigate and makes my edit so fast & precise to edit. Some apps are hard to use, but VSDC is so easy! It has green screen available for editing, It has zoom tools, color changes, video effects, cutting tools & so much more to offer. This is a wonderful app!

What it can improve on is modernizing the software more. If they can upgrade the style of the software. It will be more technologically modern to use. As there are lots of competition with video editing software's. I do find it a little bit old school, but other than that. It's very easy to use, just needs a little bit of upgrade!

Jeff
Jeff
Project Superintendent in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Effective Video Project Creation

Kommentare: Our ability to effectively edit recorded presentations for YouTube promotion, Google Slide presentations and some for fun is why I am pleased to currently use, plan to continue to use and find the value for the cost to be very high.

It's intuitive. Not only am I user, but I have to train others on how to edit our weekly videos. It's also flexible in the type of output. We create videos not only for YouTube but for other educational purposes, so to have the ability to export the video in a variety of formats has been great.

I'm a little bothered by past updates which have changed the menuing and layout of the product. As I mentioned above, I have to train others, and these changes can be very damaging to those who 'need to go through a process - step by step'.

Karen
Karen
SL in Frankreich
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Good software and easy to use!!!

Kommentare: I have a wide positive experience with VSDC Video Editing. It's easy user interface, easy to post from there to social media, and many more.

What I like most about VSDC Video Editor is its extensive feature set and versatility. It supports a wide range of formats and provides powerful tools for both basic and advanced video editing, all within a user-friendly interface.

The least I like about VSDC Video Editor is its steep learning curve, which can be challenging for beginners.

Lilian
Lilian
Filmmaker / Senior Video Editor / 2D Motion Graphics Designer in Ägypten
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

If you are a beginner in the world of editing videos, I advise you to start with VSDC Video Editor

Kommentare: I recommend it for a beginner in the field.And I recommend that he not continue to work on it a lot, because no matter how much you learn on it, the program will remain poor and not professional.It is the first stage of learning video editing, but it is not professionalism.

The interface of the program is easy and simple, and after a short time of using the program, you can master the work on itThis program will be useful for content makers on social media who do not have much experience in the correct sizes of the video.It includes a wide range of effects and transitions that can be used in promotional videos on social media.

Too many symbols can hinder editing time.In addition to the difficulty in putting some things on the timeline. And this is very strange, as you may find yourself taking the file more than once so that it is finally put on the timeline and shown to you.

Öl & Energie, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best professional video editor for Windows expecially on low end devices.

Kommentare: One of the efficient and reliable free video editor available for windows. I'm not going to switch from VSDC any time soon it handle all my task pretty well.

Highly stable. Efficient and Least resource hungry (I run VSDC in an Intel Celeron 2 core N3350 it ran smoothly and i used 1 - 4K and 7 - 720p videos + many transition effects + Text ). Great amount of tutorials by the guys from VSDC on YouTube and in their own Website. Hardware acceleration. (Has a lot of option to play with). Changing preview quality in player screen. (Very useful for low end devices). Lot of export formats and custom export settings. No adware in free version. The full version is avilable at a very cheap price. Full version contains most almost all features for professional grade editing. The export quality of videos is highly efficient. (I mean it got me better quality and low size files compared to shotcut. Comes with various other features like screen recorder, audio recorder, converter etc.

Couldn't find the keyboard shortcut for trimming tool (Every time i had to open the editor tab to use trim) Only windows version available. I couldn't find any other cons.

Rabika
Rabika
Sr. Content and Copy Creator in Bangladesch
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Money Saving and Flawless Editing Experience

Kommentare: It’s value for money, easy to use, and faster than other free software. I can edit videos here for YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook in a short time with effective features that my viewers find interesting. Overall, my experience with VSDC has been efficient so far.

In this software, one can easily merge different kinds of media like video, sound, pictures, and other ones. The dragging and dropping options are super easy to use. It also comes with a recording feature where we can capture videos from external devices. I could also save my projects in any format like mp4/mav and likewise. I find VSDC reliable to use and money efficient.

Each time it updates, it gives me a different layout and I have to re-study the whole process of video editing every time. Plus, it's tough to watch video previews while editing. Even though it’s fast and simple to edit, this is a drawback for me.

Kasun
CEO in Sri Lanka
Automotive, Selbstständig

A Super fast editor

Kommentare: VSDC helped me a lot to make my YouTube channel a success..!! The UI is super easy to control and has a library full of effects and filters to suit any project. Cheers to the dev team. Love you a lot.. ❤️

Filters and effetcs library, super easy to control.

nothing. I love this..

Cristhian Josue
Cristhian Josue
CEO in Mexiko
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VSDC video editor proves that free video editors can be a great alternative

Despite being free, this video editor is very powerful and has interesting functions such as multicolor Chroma Key, to which we can adjust parameters to have an improved resolution and the possibility of creating HD videos. Personally, I think this is one of the best free video editors I have tried, it has tools that would allow us to create a first-class audiovisual production, this VSDC video editor is an essential option for any post-production we are working on.

Being a free video editor we are limited in the aspect of having less powerful features, VSDC video editor is very nice. But the poverty of a media library and an unattractive interface leave much to be desired in some aspects. If a free media library and effects are your priority, this software isn't for you.

Tibor
Tibor
Media Producer in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VSDC for personal or low budget video editing

Kommentare: We used VSDC editor for about 5-6 years before switching to a professional editor, it can teach you the basics of video editing, allows you to do simple editing functions and also allows you to save your work in many of the standard video formats.

The best part of this software is that it has a free version which is a sophisticated editor for any home video editing. If you're just looking for editing your own videos at home this is an easy to understand and use or configure app. It also gives you the options to save your video for internet or personal use that many of the professional editors don't allow.

It has its limitations and not very useful for professional video editing, it lacks many of the high quality editing functionalities that professional editors such as DaVinci Resolve or FinalCut Pro provides. If you're looking to do professional editing this might be a good starter program but it lacks many functionalities.

ERIC EMMANUEL SANTOS
ERIC EMMANUEL SANTOS
PROPRIETOR in Philippinen
Animation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

HAPPY VSDC VIDEO EDITOR USER

Easy to use, simple but superb interface, lots of features to choose from, pre-set template settings, hi-resolution output, lots of transitions effects to chose from, different output format compatible with almost all social media requirement.

None at all, all we need is all incorporated and available.

Jason
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid option for video editing

Kommentare: It's the best option I've found to fit my needs. As far as the editing tools go, they offer more options than most even in the free version. Works well on any system I've used it on and has some good features for adding text, including music or other sound files and adjusting the color and feel of the complete product using filters.

1. The fact that they have a free version is always a plus. They show ads for the paid version but do not penalize you in any way if you opt to stick to the free one. They don't even add a watermark. 2. Works even on my older PC, doesn't strain the system like many video editors. 3. Easy to use import and export features to start and complete your project. You don't really have to mess with converting anything which saves a lot of time. 4. You have a lot of control over the file type and sizes when you are finished.

1. The layout is a little difficult to manage at first. It takes some work to figure out where to find things. 2. Previewing your videos can also come with challenges while you are editing. 3. Working with the timeline feature can be frustrating if you are using layers. It can be hard to avoid overlapping.

Kris
Multimedia Manager in USA
Computerspiele, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful, yet easy to use

Kommentare: I've been able to create high quality videos for inclusion in the video games my company produces thanks to VSDC, and don't have any plans to switch to another video editor anytime soon.

VSDC combines an intuitive interface with powerful features designed to allow the end user to create remarkable videos, complete with animations and even includes professional Hollywood type features such as chroma-keying, more commonly referred to as the "green screen" effect. The program does a great job of combining powerful video editing features with easy of use, and really helps to streamline the entire multimedia editing and production process.

Earlier versions of VSDC seemed a have a few software bugs here and there when performing certain features, however, these wrinkles seemed to have been ironed out in the most recent releases.

Stephen Zak
Business development manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Video Editing Made Simple

Kommentare: My experience is pretty amazing when it comes to VSDC as it can open any video file, regardless of what tool I used to record a footage. It is viable because of a integrated video converter which immediately spots all of the formats and gets them converted according to my choice that i want to modify any mode. I have made videos and pictures on my android mobile and VSDC just could get me the preferred digital output with ease as its fast and less time consuming.

VSDC is one of the best movie or picture editing software with enhancing qualities that gives a fairly better output which can be used professionally for music videos. The best part about this software is merging and collapsing feature which includes fading options and other simple features which boosts the output.

Since i am using a free version of the software, I don`t really have anything that I don`t like about it. I am satisfied with the version and it makes my work done.

asanga
freelancer in Sri Lanka
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

easy make videos

Kommentare: very power full this VSDC video i make easy to make videos instant make videos. my videos jobs quality good. I teal more video editors used this VSDC videotor.

This VSDC video editor is very powerful video editing animated, creating videos making. very easy handling this VSDC video editor. good mixing control colour balancing. sound very good and effects / time to cutting videos easy. audio effects / slide videos / little knowledge ok VSDC video editor use.

i like i make my music videos. very easy i make my youtube channel music videos and entertainment program editing used this VSDC video edotor.

Dragan
Distant learning coordinator in Serbien
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very good video editor

Kommentare: Creating and editing videos like a PRO!

VSDC video editor is a program that someone without previous knowledge like me can use, edit and create excellent video content!

Voice recorder could be more implemented with video editor (preview of video while recording voice-over).

Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A powerful video editor even beginners can use

Kommentare: This software was used for editing lengthy videos taken during construction of various structures on site. The videos needed to be edited to bite sized portions suitable for presentations. VSDC Video Editor proved to be reliable handling these high resolution videos of long duration without a hiccup. I would recommend it to anyone.

The intuitive user interface of this software is brilliant. Despite never having any previous experience with video editing software I was able to grasp how it worked within a matter of hours. Video cutting and splitting is a breeze, only requiring clicking and dragging with the mouse, nothing complicated.

Exporting edited videos can sometimes be time consuming and taxing on a computer.

E-Learning, Selbstständig

The video editor I always use!

Personally, I find it hard to find a video editor that has every feature I can look for. Other video editors are either very expensive, or is hard to download for me. But I installed VSDC Video Editor with ease and on top of that, is inexpensive. It has all the features I can ask for. For instance, putting texts, filters, creating slideshows, screen capturing, etc. I always use this video editor to edit my videos to be submitted to my school, and always get high marks along with it.

When I first started with this application, I honestly found it hard to navigate through and to use different kinds of their many features. I think using VSDC for beginners can be quite hard and frustrating at times. But VSDC Video Editor actually has their own Youtube channel and website anyone can visit to help out with that.

Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fixed what i struggled with some high end softwares

Kommentare: Overall, VSDC works great both in the free and Pro version. You have a feel of familiar UI as the tabs are similar to many other programs such MS office.

At as low as $19 for the Pro Version which I probably didn’t have an immediate need for, VSDC made a case for that spend. Mainly because of the ability to fix jittering videos which I was having a problem with when using some other softwares. I desperately was looking for a quick solution and a friend recommended it. It worked! VSDC hardware acceleration is very intuitive and works with low specs computers which I quite often use.

It would be good to have the ripple delete or fill gaps function. It would save some video editing time. Of course the cut out fragment function but does not come close to ripple delete function.

Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

VSDC Regular Usage Review

Kommentare: My Overall VSDC experience was not really that well.

I like this software's various features and its abilities.

I dislike this software's features; the accessibility and the useability of the features.

Frank
Entrepreneur in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Free Editor Best Bang for your buck!!

Kommentare: Honestly, it works great and I really enjoy the save feature so all I have to do is insert the videos and the beginning and end are already set up to go.

That the free version is just as good as the paid version, which is only $20 something a year with free updates.. Easy to use and to the point. Great Youtube videos to guide newbies like me through the cool editing hacks. Can convert for multiple formats to upload too.

Make sure you download the right version 32/64 to your rig otherwise it won't work.. Crashing problems when working with larger vids so SAVE OFTEN..

Dennis
Admin in Tansania
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Video Editor For the low end pc

Kommentare: I do use vsdc video editor to edit and create my videos which i mostly upload on YouTube

It has a nice features and the coolest thing is the exportation of a video, a video is being rendered with high quality

Nothing since the software is perfect as i explained

Timothy
Support engineer in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

VSDC free is awesome!

VSDC is the first editing software that I've ever used. I was able to get started pretty quickly, so I would say that it is pretty user friendly. I never would've thought that I would enjoy editing videos, but I do thanks to VSDC.

I am currently using an older and slow computer for my editing and it struggles with the playback feature and converting the videos for export.

bruno
Global Account Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

vsdc editor CT

A great video editor software with all the necessary capabilities, simple interface, very easy to use, fast video processing with standard laptops, lost of inputs and outputs options.

it would have been nice if you can , in an easier way, to have different video and audio tracks in which you can play around with the volume of each of the tracks.

Will
Athlete in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

VSDC Video Editor is nice, free video editing software

It is free. As far as free applications that do what it does, I cannot think of many. Features are somewhat lacking but that is expected with free apps.

Depending on what you are trying to accomplish, it may not have enough features and levels to it. In which case you will need to go with a paid editing system or application.

Clive
CEO in Südafrika
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

VSDC video editor review

Really easy to use and has all the necessary tools for a newbie really great software

There isn't much negative about it. It would be great if itt has its own video templates and also copyright free audio to use as well