Über Feedier

Sie bringen Feedback zurück. Unterhalte und motiviere Kunden mit unterhaltsamen Umfragen von Feedier, gamifiziere sie und mache sie wieder zu Spaß!

Erfahre mehr über Feedier

Ramon H.
  • Bewertet am 20.7.2018

"Fancy looking feedback surveys to engage, give and receive! Love it!!"

Kommentare: - Receive feedback regarding courses and events -> Improve our services
- Give rewards and let the customer feel well and connected with our brand -> Increase sales
- Receive ratings, testimonals and social media engagement -> Raise brand awareness
- Do everything in one tool -> Save time and money

Vorteile: - Reward functions to make the customer and ourselves happy: Files, messages (e.g. for sign up details), money or vouchers
- Unintrusive engagement functions after completing the survey: ask for sign up for ones newsletter, ask for a rating on platforms of your choice, ask for social media following, ask for a testimonial
- Completely brandable with own company design at the top tier plan
- Setup a different CNAME for every feedback survey
- How easy it is to set everything up -> just click and choose

Nachteile: - For some clients, the playful look and feel of the surveys are phenomenal, for others they may be a bit too fancy. I would like to have different templates with cleaner and more professional versions.
- It would be great to have the ability to disable unnecessary extra information like "last question" and "you're the fastest respondent".
- Furthermore, I like to display the ratings and the answers to the feedback surveys on my website in a comprehensive but clean way. At the moment it is only possible to display the overall rating.
I've heard that they are working on each of this cons. After implementation this software will be perfect for my needs!!

• Bewertet am 20.7.2018
Hibernation Mode
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.3.2020

"A great software for review system"

Kommentare: We used to use Google My Business as main source of feedback which was causing issues for customers. Such as, we would send them a link to GMB then they had to log on and write a review which made feedback response to almost none. With Feedier we can just send an email and they don't have to log into their gmail accounts to write a review.

Vorteile: Feedier is a great little software to setup a feedback system for any business. The form creation is very easy and support is alright as well. The greatest option is white labeling which makes a business look very professional without those major logo of the software

Nachteile: There are some limitations on forms which require you to upgrade to a higher plan which can become very expensive for a small business like ours. Again, the current plan works out great for us.

• Bewertet am 5.3.2020
Nefer L.
Marketing Consultant and Front-End Web Developer
  • Bewertet am 17.7.2018

"A solid contender in the customer feedback space!"

Kommentare: I love the survey presentation is professional, mobile-friendly, and customized to use with my clients.

Vorteile: I love that you can connect a sub-domain to your survey (aka carrier) so you're left with a professional looking domain like survey.acme.com. You have the option of white-labeling the survey to make it look like a custom solution (great for agencies). Feedier integrates into Zapier which opens up many possibilities for alerting team members and stakeholders and recording data. It's incredibly easy to ask happy customers to post a review on a review site like TripAdvisor, Amazon, Google, Facebook, and the list goes on. This one is the best...Feedier gives you the ability to reward your customer AFTER they submit their feedback (so you're not bribing your customers to leave a review) in the form of a voucher, downloadable asset, a coupon, etc.

Nachteile: There are some parts of the survey I would like to customize but currently don't have the option of altering. The language to describe what certain features do is sometimes hard to understand because they are not written clearly, therefore, it makes it hard to see the value of a feature.

• Bewertet am 17.7.2018
Veronika W.
Online Marketing Specialist
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.8.2019

"Unrealiable and Really Buggy Feedback Tool"

Kommentare: Even after months of using it, we're still running into new bugs and problems there. Our team spent literally endless hours trying to making it work - and we never succeeded fully, because of the tool's bugginess! If you're looking for a tool to gather your feedback with, keep looking. I wouldn't recommend Feedier.

Vorteile: The idea behind this tool is great - asking for reviews in an interactive, gamified way, and also offering a reward for submitting a survey. We loved that idea and that's why we decided to use Feedier. I also liked the design and many possibilities of sharing the survey.

Nachteile: We've been struggling with it for months now and it cost us completely immoderate amount of effort and time to make it work. Overall problem is mainly that there were problems with the settings - some of them were missing, in a plenty of cases there was a problem with settings loss, we were also experiencing problems regarding the integration to our WordPress website. At the end, there was a continuos problem with data extraction and that's when we decided to stop using it for good. Also, the support didn't help us much, then they stopped responding at all. What is it good for when you can't access the gathered data???

von Alkaweb an 21.8.2019

Hi Veronika,

Thanks for the feedback and for your review. As much as I appreciate, I'd like to inform you that we reply to every ticket with care. I don't understand how you could not have received any information.

Regarding the bug, I understand you are frustrated, and we take your feedback seriously. We are working hard on improving the product and removing any bug.

If you ever want to get back to this, just let us know.

Thanks, Baptiste.

• Bewertet am 20.8.2019
Jernej D.
Managing director - Trainer - Financial consultant
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2019

"Excellent Tool for Collecting Feedbacks"

Kommentare: I have several financial seminars (https://www.omegafinance.si/blog/shop/) that I need accurate feedback to understand better how participants got my message. It's nice to have a smart system in place which does the hard work for you. It gives me immediate feedback with a lot of insights and suggestions which help me to improve the quality of my training (https://www.omegafinance.si/blog/about-us/).

Vorteile: The platform is very user-friendly, and the support is excellent. It makes getting feedback enjoyably. For both: creator and the end user. I have never had a chance to get so many feedbacks in such a short time. Extremely useful in practice.

Nachteile: It took some time to get used to the proper use of different types of questions and to put them in the right sequence. Later I found out that different templates can help me to prepare customised feedback forms for different customers.

• Bewertet am 18.1.2019
Michael S.
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 19.9.2018

"Best Feedback Software Period"

Vorteile: At taxomate.com we love Feeder. It allows us to easily obtain feedback from our users while offering incentives to obtain the greatest possible feedback. This is really a must have for any startup looking to improve their product and get the best feedback from its users.

Nachteile: Nothing at all! It is truly incredible.

• Bewertet am 19.9.2018
Gavin H.
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.8.2019

"Slick, fast, beautiful and intuitive"

Kommentare: Improve response rate for feedback.

Vorteile: Creates slick and beautiful surveys/feedback.

Nachteile: A bit expensive and has some new concepts like carriers. Wasn't sure what that was, but built in help and onboarding is great. A personal touch from the team.

• Bewertet am 26.8.2019
Justin T.
Partner Solutions Manager
Internet, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.6.2019

"An excellent feedback tool"

Vorteile: The main things I like about Feedier are (i) the UI of the dashboard and (ii) the easiness to provide feedback to teammates

Nachteile: Nothing really, I like Feedier the way it is structured

• Bewertet am 15.6.2019
Maxime A.
Director of Operations and Performance
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.7.2019

"Service above and beyond"

Kommentare: From the trial period to the enrollment, they provided constant guidance to make sure the onboarding was as smooth and seamless as possible.
We required some advanced integrations with our CRM (Bullhorn) and they took care of it and managed technical hick ups with grace.
A dedicated project manager and a dedicated slack environment to ensure the continuous integration and communication.
Team is very responsive and dedicated.

Vorteile: Very customizable
Amazing and transparent client support
Competitive Pricing
Engaging look and feel

Nachteile: it keeps on improving so some of the most amazing features are still yet to come.

• Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Manuel C.
Business Owner
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2019

"There is no better way to get feedback"

Vorteile: If your business relies on customer feedback, then you need Feedier. This is the funniest and better way to ensure your customers send you feedback about a service or product. You can reward your customers and provide a gamified experience.

Nachteile: There is nothing wrong with this platform, they even have a free tier!

• Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Ed F.
Coach, Trainer, Facilitator, Course Designer, Organization Development
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 6.9.2018

"Excellent Leading Edge Platform for Getting Feedback"

Kommentare: They are very personable. They are working hard to make it a great platform. They are willing to hear feedback. And so far they seem intent on sticking with it to make it the "go to" platform for feedback.

Vorteile: I think it's important that you get feedback from new products that people have paid for. This feedback gives you an immediate reality check on whether you've hit the mark or not. Of course that assumes you are measuring what matters most to the customer. Feedier makes it easy to set up any questions you want.

Nachteile: Im wanting more integration with my other platforms. For example, I want to be able to have a WordPress widget that will rotate my testimonials on a page. I want to be able to tag those testimonials and have the widget only display testimonials with a certain tag so they are pertinent to the topic. That said, I also want to direct the person to write testimonials that appeal to a theme. Right now I cant do that. For example I want to be able to have a question that says "What is different in your life now that you are using X product-service?" and I might want a question like "What would you tell someone who is on the fence about X product-service?" the answer to these are unique and would be used in only in the appropriate page on my website depending on the "proof" Im trying to convey.

• Bewertet am 6.9.2018
Semi retired
Vorstandsbüro, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2018

"Makes a pleasant change from the likes of SurveyMonkey"

Kommentare: An excellent alternative to your typical survey tools. I don't use the gamification features, but I can imagine them being awesome for the right kind of business, such as if you are aimed at people under 24.

Vorteile: Feedier has a lot going for it. The interface is modern and clean and it provides the ultimate user with an experience that is not your typical survey. The gamification within this tool will appeal to some business whereas for others, such as mine, it is not something I want to include. Luckily, Feedier have made it so that you don't have to gamify the experience. One thing I love is how customizable it is. Many tools like this force you down a narrow funnel, but Feedier is not one of those tools. Pretty much every aspect of the surveys created can be tailored to meet your specific needs. This is very important.

Nachteile: One thing I would love to see is more in-depth and detailed reporting. There is already some worthwhile reporting in the tool, but it would be nice to take it to the next level as some people are interested in much more than just the 1000 foot view.

• Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Phillip C.
Marketing
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2019

"Helps in Knowing Where Our Brand Stands Among Our Customers"

Kommentare: Recommended. Definitely a nifty tool to check how we're doing with our clients.

Vorteile: Our customer feedback is critical in our company's growth and using Feedier to collect feedback from our clients using its built-in sms services. The stats are what amaze us, giving us an overall topview of how satisfied they're with our services. The whole process to start collecting feedback is really simple with their clean UI. This is what appeals us also. No complicated process or steps.

Nachteile: The whole direction of Feedier seems to be gamify, including its fixed 'playful' design template. This we find it rather restrictive because we would like a more professional B2B type of design template.

• Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Sales Representative
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2018

"find out what they are thinking"

Kommentare: Over all I love how easy it is to set it up and get the feed back from my custmer to better understand their wants and needs.

Vorteile: Feedier is so easy to use and set up. You send them from the site or embed in an email or web page. It is very easy to set up rewards for the your survey, you can make rewards for everyone or a percentage. You can also set a limit to how many people get the reward. It sends out a thank you email. Overall, it is very easy to use and the customer support is awesome.

Nachteile: With is you could customer the survey better as far as apperience. One of the other options I wish they would add is a question bank. this would make it a little easier to make the surveys.

• Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Founder & CEO
13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.7.2018

"Amazing Great Value for Money"

Vorteile: I totally love the reward feature. It has given us great engagement. Simply put, if you are in business, you need this. Period. You going to use this tool and if you not asking for customer feedback, your business won't have a future. These guys have put something together that has flipped the feedback industry onto its head!

Nachteile: There are few glitches like the 10 stars being 9 in a row and then 1 on the next line on my phone but on the whole, this is really slick.
The promised downloadable survey turns out to be a poorly formatted PDF with a QR code on it rather than a printable survey which suggests it takes less than 1 minute*s* to complete online.

• Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Rodrigo P.
Analytics Application Architect
  • Bewertet am 1.2.2019

"Great UX with great Survey features"

Kommentare: It is a great tool to get customers feedback fast, in an engaging way and easy to use interface. Improvement is needed into Analytical piece, reporting options and flexibility to select metrics you want to review.

Vorteile: UX, very intuitive and fast.
Engaging and fun surveys
Great survey types, NPS, Market research, app/website feedback

Nachteile: Reporting features is kind of limited, for example from Reports section you can see a dashboard with rating score, question time, push status, net promoter scored widgets and can export each widget individually to csv/excel/json, however you cannot export all data in one attempt nor export question answers either.

• Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Abe C.
Co-Founder - VP Businness Development
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2018

"Lead Capture With Online Surveys"

Kommentare: I am still trying to implment it and will see how it goes.

Vorteile: I was looking for an app that would let me implement quizes and online surveys as a way of lead capture (vs ebooks). And although this is not what Feedier was designed for, it lets me do this with great ease.

Nachteile: Some of the costomization is lacking, or example, I cannot change the wave background which the founder says is needed to make their look consistent but it doesn't make their clients sites consistent. Isn't it enough to have a Powered by Feedier at the bottom of each page? I wich they would let us remove that wavey background.

• Bewertet am 24.7.2018
Shannon R.
Blogger
  • Bewertet am 7.2.2019

"Easy To Use and Feature Rich Feedback Tool"

Kommentare: Love it. Feedback surveys are easy to set up and implement and the ability to offer rewards right from inside the app makes this a much more feature rich tool than your standard feedback survey tool.

Vorteile: It si super easy to create a feedback survey for your website, email marketing or even print. The user interface is nice and makes it a breeze to create surveys. Lots of templates you can use and have the ability to offer rewards right inside the app for people who complete the survey.

Nachteile: More templates would be great as we are still exploring ideas on how to fully use the app.

• Bewertet am 7.2.2019
Marco M.
Facilitator
Eventservice, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 13.7.2018

"What a great way to get instant feedback from my clients. Ideal for improving my service!"

Kommentare: Valuable feedback from my clients and a way of adding extra value to them.

Vorteile: I like that I can reach my audiences through email, sms and other ways. I like that I can create different feedback forms for each of the programs that I run. I like that I can reward my clients and get them to take action on different things that I need done in return for a reward. I also love that there's so much more to Feedier and that the possibilities are many and varied. I'm looking forward to learning how to use the program effectively. Customer support is also very efficient.

Nachteile: It was difficult to use in the beginning. There are some really confusing pieces to putting a carrier together. I went onto YouTube to find tutorial videos and eventually found my way around certain problems...but there were one or two things that I tried to do that didn't work and I didn't know where to turn when I faced the problem.

• Bewertet am 13.7.2018
Sarah C.
The Ideas Girl
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2019

"The surveys are easy to create and look super stylish"

Vorteile: I used to dread creating customer feedback surveys but Feedier has made them easy for me to make and the user experience is seamless. I've had great feedback as a result and it's really taken the hassle out of the whole process. Recently I asked for help duplicating a survey and got help straight away. Really pleased I invested in this.

Nachteile: There really isn't anything I don't like about Feedier.

• Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Adult Education Instructor
  • Bewertet am 5.10.2018

"A company that listens to its customers"

Kommentare: I first started using feedier because of the features it provides. Then I found out how user friendly it was and I believe the strongest asset of Feedier is its support and the ability to get what the customers want and integrate it into their software. I believe it is one of the first times I feel like being heard from the Software Development team. When I first joined the software, one of the features did not work as expected and the development team fixed it in the following releases.

Vorteile: I like very much that it is very intuitive and has a very user friendly UI. I did not have any prior experience with similar software and I got to create my review within minutes. I also like very much the support which is really there to assist.

Nachteile: The FAQs section is not very populated in the website. However the chat support covers any cases you do not find online. Sometimes the chat support is not lightning speed (it is a bit slow) but they always come back with a reply on the email.

• Bewertet am 5.10.2018
Harish H.
Junior Engineer (Ele)
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2018

"A simple way to create survey. A reward system I liked a lot. "

Kommentare: It solved my big problem that I reward my feedback was with coupon or a money or else a downloadable items.

Vorteile: Simple UI that anyone can design survey easily.
Rewards System that helps us to get more feedback.
It can even use a form and a lead generation tools.
Custom domain on each survey and organisations.
SMS and Email sharing with custom names with 3rd party API

Nachteile: Still have bugs have to fix it. The mobile survey builder need improvements.
Need a form builder implementation.
Need white lable login for Agency

Sam I.
Owner of semisraeli.co.il
  • Bewertet am 16.7.2018

"Help generates more feedback while rewarding my customers. Use feedback as a lead generator."

Kommentare: Enable to rewards my customers for theire feedback and to find the best customers for my product.
The ability to promote engagement such as facebook and google. Get good and bad feedback and see what is truely need to be fixed or changed.

Vorteile: The ability to deliver rewards as well as promote engagement like in facebook and google.
Use feedback as a lead generator. Find out which customers like your product the best.

Nachteile: The support is great and they are trying to to do there best to accomodate customer's requests but there is a problem with the QA. In one case they translated the whole flow to Hebrew but I found few bugs such as label that were not translated (I was told they will be translated the next version and they did but there were few more which were not translated), Direction of language.
They should pay attention to check the whole flow.
I'm sure they have the capability to do that.

• Bewertet am 16.7.2018
CEO & President
Computer-Software
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2018

"Makes Gathering Feedback Easy and Interactive"

Kommentare: Able to include a custom feedback survey with different engagement and incentive offers for an unlimited number of business processes. Can be use for all stages of the sales funnel as well as for internal employee surveys.

Vorteile: I like that Feedier doesn't just allow you to collect feedback like many other tools do as well, but has a feedback lifecycle approach of allowing engagement options for next steps based on that feedback and also incentive steps based on the rankings provided. Also, they provide multiple ways to engage a customer from embeds, chat widgets, email, SMS, and more.

Nachteile: They are developing quickly to address many of the improvement areas of the product. Improved handling of the white-label option, such as customization of more of the messages (including email messages, all on-screen default messages, and adding custom domain 404 redirects).

Serena L.
Designer
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.3.2019

"Amazing Tool to Know More about Your Customers"

Kommentare: Honestly amazing.

Vorteile: When you have a brand and want to know how your customers think of your business, Feedier may be the right tool to gather feedbacks that literally tells you about your strength, weakness and areas to improve on. We found it simple to create our feedback form and automate email our customers using zapier. Amazing tool.

Nachteile: Would love to have more options to design my feedback form. Maybe perhaps Feedier can add more design templates.

• Bewertet am 13.3.2019