Moxi is a great product that I use daily whether it be for a market analysis or visual presentations

Bewertet am 14.5.2018
Gina B.
Realtor

Kommentare: I have seen an increase in client feedback & my business has grown substantially! I feel extremely confident that my clients will be visually stimulated with the look of the presentation and the ease of understanding the information. It truly has helped me stand out as a real estate professional.

Vorteile: I like the look of the product & constantly get comments back on how great the presentations look and how easy they are for my clients to review. I also love its capability to keep me organized with my transactions and goals with the client dashboard. I especially love that I can send video emails to clients which keeps me looking up with current technology which is a bonus when maintaining business clientele.

Nachteile: I really have no complaints except that I wish it had an area to submit documents and transaction etc. to keep everything in one seamless software program instead of having to use other software.

Responsive, High Functioning, Impressive

Bewertet am 31.10.2018
Kent L.
Marketing Director
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was green going into this process. At first the entire process of rolling a new platform out to the entire company seemed daunting. One of the customer representatives was amazing at keeping me on track and calm and was extremely patient with me in those moments where I began to panic. She offered advice, support, and creative solutions at every turn.

Vorteile: Engage is a one stop - Moxi as a whole has integrated with so many partners that you really have your entire career management system at your fingertips.

Nachteile: I have yet to find anything I like "least" . Any concern I voiced was immediately attended to. They either presented a solution, or placed my need in a development queue.

Great Product!

Bewertet am 31.10.2018
Zak M.
Marketing
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Engage offers so many great things, great for managing contacts

Nachteile: A bit of a learning curve at first but the customer service is great at answering questions.