Über SkypeTime

Erfasst Statistiken und erstellt anhand des Anwesenheitsstatus von Mitarbeitern in Skype for Business Berichte über die Tätigkeit von Mitarbeitern.

Erfahre mehr über SkypeTime

I like how easy it to set up your meeting and conference calls. It is based on office 365 and this makes easier the integration.

The only problem I can find is that it can only work online.

Bewertungen zu SkypeTime

SkypeTime hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 417 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SkypeTime bereits verwendet?

Raj
Raj
DGM (MARKETING) in Indien
Metallabbau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A perfect video conferencing tool in a business setting

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It is designed for business use and works well for most users with a stable internet connection. The product features save a lot of valuable time and resources for the organization.

1. Skype Time lets you monitor your team members remotely and be in touch with them all the time. 2. It can add several participants for business meetings and group chats. You can also schedule shifts, track attendance, manages leaves, manage skills, and analyze the workforce. 3. The video and audio quality are fantastic. 4. You can also install software, transfer files, or share screens remotely. 5. There is no need to stop your work and be present in meetings physically. You can multitask with Skype time and manage your time effectively. 6. It breaks the distance barrier, and you can connect to anyone globally. 7. Use emojis and similar functions to express emotions. 8. When you use it in a mobile app, you can connect while on the move. 9. It is easy to learn, user-friendly, and secure. 10. You can schedule corporate meetings and organize group activities with this tool, designed to work with Skype for Business, SharePoint, Exchange, RDG, etc.

1. It is not meant for ordinary internet connections, and you need optimized internet support for flawless performance; otherwise, you will be frustrated with video and audio issues. 2. Calls from People connecting from remote locations may get dropped off frequently, and you may experience lags due to poor Wifi connectivity. 3. It gets slow with multiple files and heavy traffic. 4. It is challenging to integrate it with non-Microsoft tools and apps. 5. Like competing apps, you cannot connect to a vast number of users.

Fabian
Manager in Deutschland
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Solid and easy communication in the company and pivat

Kommentare: A very simple good product that was the first on the market and makes communication easier.

Good software with which you can connect many people very easily. A group of 15 employees is easy. There are many options to use and the menu bar is very simple. The quality of sound and picture is very good and stable and even with several users you can quickly mute people or give others rights to hold the meeting better and undisturbed. Even as a family, you can communicate clearly across many countries. What is very good in a meeting is that you can see when someone writes something and leaves a comment.

You should have a good internet connection to ensure that the frame rate is not lost. Sometimes it is difficult to bring the other person into the conference or you cannot switch them to silent. The competition also managed to do better with screen sharing. Furthermore, more and more companies have switched to another provider, which makes it easier to use the other provider

Julie
Data Manager in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Skype for calling and business conferences is sketchy at best

Kommentare: I don't like that i can't get in touch with a human when i need customer service for skype. Epic fail.

I like that i have all of my clients at my fingertips and that I can speak with them at a moments notice. It is very easy to add people into a group chat and I like that the software shows you when someone is typing - that is a very valuable tool for me.

I have a huge problem with skype calls. Over the last 3 years, the calls don't link up, they don't conference, sometimes the client can't hear me, etc. I don't use skype conferencing ever for this reason. I can't afford to have this issue in my business.

Ghazal
Psychotherapist in Pakistan
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Monitoring System for Small and Medium-sized Environments

Kommentare: It has been a good experience with SkypeTime since I started using it. It is a great work time & security monitoring system that certainly gives a boost to productivity. I reckon it has a played an important role in the overall growth and development of my personal brand.

I have a small-sized setup where SkypeTime is implemented to keep track of the workforce. My work allows me to keep the involvement of interns all the time. SkypeTime helps me monitor their schedules, overtime, lateness, etc. Also, I can easily keep track of the audio and video conferences. The best feature is that it's a web-based application and access is pretty easy. Some of the team members connect via their mobile phones and other devices, and it hasn't given any trouble so far. Now it also offers a cloud facility which makes it even cooler.

The only con is the disconnectivity factor when the internet is slow but it makes sense that transmission of audio/video signals requires a stable data connection. It's more of my personal problem but still, I'd appreciate if there was a way to cope with this issue.

Christine
Christine
Executive Director in Kenia
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Communication and employee management made easy

Kommentare: I have employees across continents, the only way I can keep tabs with how they are working is through the use of Skype Time. Employee management and tracking has been made easier through the statistics and reports generated. The time tracker is very effective as I can plan out my time even when am on leave, I can still relax while I keep tabs with the operations of my company.

An amazing software that assists in employee management by monitoring the screen time and online presence on Skype or Business. Makes it possible to manage my staff of 10 employees since we can hold online meetings with ease. Time tracking, helps in managing my time and planning ahead such that I can be on leave and still keep tabs with the management of our company. I can be able to manage employees virtually, even across the globe. Easy to keep all employees on tabs at the click of a button.

A stable internet connection is needed to ensure time out rate is not reached. Screen sharing is not easy with Skype a feature that the alternative software had. At times calls do not go through which wastes some considerable time till I resort to making manual calls which is very expensive.

Tola
Freelancer in Kambodscha
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

"Things are always made easier using SkypeTime"

Kommentare: Personally, I really like this software so much as it always makes my life easier. I have companies all around the world, and the only way I can keep track of how they're working is to use Skype Time. The statistics and reports generated have made employee management and tracking easier. The time tracker is really useful because it allows me to plan out my time even when I'm on vacation, allowing me to relax while keeping track of my company's activities.

An incredible piece of software that aids in workforce management by tracking screen time and online presence on Skype or Business. Because we can easily hold online meetings, it allows me to manage my ten-person company. Time tracking assists me in organizing my time and planning ahead of time so that I can be on leave while still communicating with our company's management.

To avoid reaching the time out rate, you'll need a reliable internet connection. Screen sharing is difficult using Skype, despite the fact that the alternative software possessed this feature. Calls do not always go through, which wastes a lot of time until I have to resort to making manual calls, which is very expensive.

Production Line Lead in Pakistan
Pharmazeutika, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Live Business Platform

Kommentare: Overall experience is good but high speed internet connection required
Using Skype approximately 5 years

Easy Access on mobile or tablet Professional business video conferencing Easy understandable Controlled Access Cyber security

Costly High speed internet connection Technical Issues Specified (limited access)

Jennifer
Jennifer
House Cleaning/ Care taker in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

SkypeTime

Kommentare: My overall experience with Skypetime has been very helpful. I don't have a car or any way to get around at this time, being able to use this software has been great because my family and I are able to still communicate and see others no matter where they live.

SkypeTime has been a great help with these last few months for business and pleasure phone calls. You can see the person by video or chatting.

No cons for this software. It's been a great help.

Hassan
Hassan
Relationship Manager in Pakistan
Bankwesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Review - SkypeTime

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It is an excellent software and highly recommend for people to use.

Its very user friendly and easy to use with best performance. Its interface is very interactive with different chat options.

Sometimes its been difficult to update details in the groups. Moreover, sometime the translation feature's translation has been not upto the mark.

Armat
HSE Specialist in UK
Maritime Wirtschaft, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Skype review

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience is good

Ease of use, convenient tool for meeting arrangements and calls

It is a rigid software, there is no opportunity to connect a large number of people

Pankaj
Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great tool for Meetings, Screen Sharing and Chatting

Kommentare: It's great tool for managing meetings, group messages and file sharing. I have been using it personally to see my peer desktop and get the issue resolved. Microsoft to need to work on the performance on desktop sharing over skype as it is slow then MSRA when compared to screen refresh rate.

The communication methods are quick and easy. Configuration to send missed conversation to associated email is great way to send your message. Keep tracking of the people, who are available and who aren't. I would say to keep tracking your peer or subordinate. Great tool for meetings. You can send group messages to people while they are in meeting. Great tool for screen sharing. You can add people as many you want to while sharing the screen. Chatting tool is awesome. Maintain the Bold/Italic/Underline and have smilies with great support.

Sometime, when someone is sharing screen, the screen stuck and other people won't see screen refresh. It hang up sometime when sharing file to multiple people at once, in group meeting. When attending meeting, the status doesn't change to 'In Meeting' status. It fails sometime. When someone is sharing screen, and you grant access to their system, it take time to refresh on screen. Little show here. I have to request for MSRA (Microsoft Windoes Remote Access) in those cases, as it has good refresh rate.

Laurent
Freelance in Tunesien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Quality and relevant tool for professional use

Kommentare: In general, my own experience with SkypeTime has been very rewarding and the navigation features are very optimal. Having most of my clients abroad, I can exchange with them in real time.

The great thing about using Skype is that we can video chat with clients and even send them files very easily. This tool is very useful in the performance of my duties and creates a closeness between me and my clients. it is offered both the possibility of integrating a client or individual to a video meeting very quickly

The only downside in my opinion is the temporary duration of the files exchanged on the tool which are deleted after a certain time. What can be really annoying on a professional level I must have lost my files after I forgot to download them.

denise
secretary in Venezuela
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It is a useful tool for my life I use it every day to communicate with my long-distance relatives

Kommentare: Skype benefits me greatly saves me in expenses, distances and technologies, I can also take advantage also with my family, friends and in my work. allowing working together, when some of the workers are in other states, making meetings with video calls and maintaining contact through instant messaging.

Skype is a very useful application that allows me to communicate with my family and friends anywhere in the world through calls, video conferences and instant messaging. In addition, I can share with them file or information being all this free, which is the best for our economy brings me to them without any cost. I can use it in a group way talking to several familiartes and friends in video conference all at the same time. I use it daily through my computer and my cell phone, which allows me to talk without stopping to do my occupations, jobs or activities while chatting or communicating, until you can see and enjoy what you are doing at the time of the call .

the only thing I do not like is that it works through the internet which requires a good connection so that the call is fluid without being cut or interrupted, it is not a problem with the software because the application works great but requires a good connection to have quality in the call.

sumit
sumit
Devops Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Skype review

Kommentare: I used it on only daily basis. I have a great time in communicating with people and sending files over skype.

1) Very good emojis and instant response. 2) User friendly UI. 3) Very nice communication tool. Best part is video calling. 4) Best feature is messages are editable.

1) Evertime it needs a good network to connect. 2) Call breakage is instant when network gets somewhat slow. 3) Older version 7 was much way better than 8 version. 4) There should be a alert or pop-up must be opened if message is not sent. 5) Sometimes buffering of messages gets intolerable. 6) Sometimes you send message but it is received very late at other end despite on being same network. 7) It gets hanged in screen sharing.

Luis
student in Venezuela

Skype I consider it the best way to make calls in a free way to any part of the world.

Kommentare: Immediate communication with my friends and family. In addition to many professors in my university, they opt for vitual classes through this application, and it is a very comfortable and organized way to do them.

I live in a country where telephone lines are chaotic every day, but thanks to Skype, I have been able to keep in touch always in any part of the world. Whenever I need to talk with my family, friends or classmates, Skype is the first option that crosses my mind. As a student, I reside at a distance far from my parents, and Skype helps me at all times when it comes to communicating with them. Quite recommended for the student, worker, and ordinary person who needs to talk instantly. It should be noted that their customer service system is just as fast and effective, solve your problems the vast majority of the time, and in the most effective way possible. I recommend it.

With the latest update implemented, the "add contacts" theme has become visually confusing, especially in the mobile version. Similarly, when you are in a video conference with more than 3 people at a time, the program usually collapses and slows down the cell phone

Software Developer in Indien

Best Communcation Application for daily use.

Kommentare: Sometime i did work from home or traveling then i can connect with my colleague easily can video call ,audio call or chat with those easily. Now a days one firm has many branches so we connect them branch colleague through this very easily.

Best application to chat, video call or audio call and its easy to use. Group can make fast and communicate with all at same time. Best feature is screen sharing which is useful if we can communicate with other to troubleshoot his problem or something else. Its very helpful to connect with my family, business work (client and costumer) Friends and colleague will call or message anytime if they are online. Its best feature is its also install in Mobile device which us helpful when i am out of office or home or traveling to other place then can connect with other with mobile skype application.

Skype take too much time to load emoji's and for video call we need high bandwidth if the internet speed is slow it crashes he video call or clarity of the video call is bad. On sharing the file its take too much time to download the file or sometime it give error to download.

Alex M
Alex M
Head of Information Technology Department in Ukraine

Skypetime

All of the time control systems on the market assume the installation of an additional software on the employee's computer. For our business, this solution is not acceptable because of: Security. Third-party software installation on all PCs is a potential threat and a possible backdoor. Compatibility. Due to the fact that all programs work at the driver level, no one can ensure that updates will not cause any failures. High Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Software client needs to be installed on all employees' computers and requires future maintenance. Skypetime does not have these shortcomings. It receives data from the SfB server and does not affect users computers in any way. Running and configuring the cloud version took only two days, the subsequent migration to our server also passed quickly and without loss of data.

No link between Outlook Appointments and SkypeTime, so appointments that take place wherever but no at PC are compelled to be entered manually. They promise to add this feature soon. Export to excel is missing fore some of reports.

Johan Andres
Technologist in analysis and development of information systems in Kolumbien

excellent facilitating my work

Kommentare: in general it is an excellent application. It has many functions and it makes my job easier and saves me time.

Actually this application makes my job easier and apart from that it keeps me in touch with people who are far from me. In my work I constantly use this application to converse and validate topics such as conferences with people who are in other cities and for many issues such as transportation time, transportation costs and many other things it is not possible to hold a meeting. This application has taken me out of a lot of trouble since I have contact with people from other areas of my work and with family members. It serves me not only for my work life but also for my personal life.

Actually I would like to take a little more time to improve the interface, and at the interface level you can make more changes to customize each skype account.

Moaaz
Moaaz
Use in Ägypten
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The best and most widely used way to communicate with my friends and family from anywhere in the world

If you are in a country other than yours do not be anxious to communicate with your family members and friends. This program facilitates this for you and all you need is to have a strong and fast internet in order to enjoy the quality of the service distinct from the rest of the services. You can discuss your study material with a friend if his geographical location is far away from you. Also the sound quality and elegance are very high and excellent You can communicate with 10 people in one group video call. It is really great. Thank you for this program that facilitated my life

If you have a strong and fast internet then use the program. If you do not have it I advise you to try it in order not to tire of using it.

Hericksenn
network analyst in Brasilien
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Skype use at work

Kommentare: use it in the company with the paid version to make meetings and selective process.

skype and a free program where you can make video call, send and receive files if you are using the paid version can make a video conference or a voice call.

if you are using the free version and everything is not released for you to use it is not really free.

Socio Departamental in Venezuela

It is a great program that solves my communication needs, but I believe it can be improved

Kommentare: The biggest benefit is that for a great fee I get to make regular international phone calls.

I live in a developing country and, believe it or not, it is sometimes impossible to get out international phone calls, Skype has saved my life time and again when this happens (so thank you so much Skype!!). It is a relatively easy to use app, the chat is great and the phone calls and video chats generally work perfectly. My favorite aspect of Skype definitely is the fact that it allows you to call actual phone numbers, who recieve the call as any other regular call, and not only other users who would have to be online to receive the call, this feature has just saved me so many times that I remain a faithfull user. I also love that you can set up an automatic re-charge of your credit so you never run out.

It is a little confusing when you try to access your contact list from your cellphone from the app. When that is what you are trying to do, it is not so user friendly. In addittion, the "adding contacts" part of the program became a little confusing as well with one of the last few updates, making it not so easy to find the people I'm looking for.

genesis
medical in Venezuela

skype allows me to be in communication in a simpler way both in my personal and work life

Kommentare: Skype has benefited me in different aspects of my life. In my role as a student I was allowed to study, discuss, organize and carry out university work with the different members of the group, without having to go to meet in one place, but from the comfort of the house, as well as allowing us in many opportunities to enjoy video conferences, of scientists who were in another part of the country and even out of this, without having to have the expenses and all the protocol that a trip generates. As a doctor and teacher, I have taken advantage of this technology tool to communicate with my students for reviews, doubts, clarifications and special classes in a virtual way. In my personal life it has allowed me to maintain contact with most family friends and especially with my boyfriend who are in another city, making the most of skype video calls to feel a little closer to my loved ones

Easy and quick to install it works with different types of operating system the calls have high image and sound quality I can make calls for free and for a long period of time

at the time of downloading the program if it is not done from the right site may have viruses if the internet connection is failing, it also generates interference between the sound and the image to call landlines you have to pay there may be unwanted contacts

Paola Carolina
Paola Carolina
Periodista in Venezuela

With SkypeTime there are no borders to communicate.

Kommentare: SkypeTime in the workplace has given me the opportunity to stand out in what I do. Doing distance interviews without the need to make a satellite transmission as in the past seems to me a great innovation from which the current media take advantage. For a journalist like me SkypeTime is a blessing.

SkypeTime is the best example of what refers to technological advances. Thanks to this software I can communicate with whomever I want, no matter where in the world it is. In the workplace, it has become an essential tool because via video-conference, I can communicate and even interview some specialist of the subject that I have to address. I am fascinated by its interface, which makes it a software that is pleasing to the eye.

One aspect to improve is the failure that sometimes occurs when there are several people connected in video-conference. In the same way the need to have an excellent connection to the internet to fully enjoy the service that this software offers.

Bengt
Freelancer in Schweden
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

Communication make your life easy with SkypeTime

Kommentare: Easy to connect with important people and almost everyone around the world are familiar with Skype. People are comfortable to use it and can easy turn up when you are in need for a good way to communicate.

Skype Time is a very simple, comfortable way to use for everyone. An excellent and good product that was the first on the market since a long time and helps to communicate with friends, company which you use in your everyday life. Even if there are new ways to communicate today, Skype is still stable, reliable and familiar with all individuals all over the world. Its very convenient to arrange a group of friends or colleagues in your company of up to 15 people. There are several alternatives to choose for a group, and the menu in the software is easy to use. Sound quality and camera are excellent.

To ensure that the frame rate is not lost, you should have a strong internet connection. It can be difficult to bring the other person into the conference or to switch them to silent mode at times. The competition also performed better in terms of screen sharing. Furthermore, an increasing number of businesses have switched to another provider, making it easier to use the other provider.

jhonnata
ingeniero in Venezuela

skype excellent service

Kommentare: In my personal experience with this service I can say that it is an excellent service which has given me many solutions to use it and has allowed me to have contact with various means of communication for anyone, whether for personal or commercial use.

what attracts me most about Skype time, which is easy and fast to install, free phone calls to other Skype time users anywhere in the world, calls with Skype have a high sound quality and are highly secure, it works in the Most computers: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Pocket Out, these are some of the things that make me a user of the service.

Among the things that are not liked in Skype time is having unwanted contacts, to call landlines you have to pay, voicemail is not free, get a virus to download it by not getting it from the right page, sometimes bad resolution of sound and video occurs, but nevertheless the service is very good.