Filtern nach:

Über Driftrock

Lead Generation Software to boost your lead volume, increase lead quality and conversion rates.

Erfahre mehr über Driftrock

Simon B.
Simon B.
Onlinemedien

Tech that makes working in Facebook a BREEZE

Kommentare: Matt and team helped Savoo navigate Facebook in an easy, transparent and hugely value adding way. I recommend DriftRock for any business that knows there are big opportunities with Facebook, but don't have the right people/ resources internally - but even if you do the tech makes is so much easier to launch and iterate on campaigns. We're looking forward to seeing and experiencing how DriftRock develops.

Technology Similicity Control Service

No cons - honest....

Daniel D.
Digital Advertising Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

An advertising dream come true

Kommentare: I ran the team at Driftrock through the wringer to get all of my questions answered and our integrations set up properly. I know we are not their highest dollar client but I felt like it because they stuck with me through a process that took quite a long time to complete.

I always wanted to be able to run more custom audiences but for a business of our scale, it was not feasible to download and upload massive lists to several accounts, everyday. Driftrock solved all of that and made it possible to run any ad to any audience I can think of.

Synchs do fail somewhat regularly so if you're doing a synch every 3 hours, it can sometimes mess up your delivery. It is something to watch if you're running a time-sensitive campaign.

Jeff C.
Senior Manager, Paid Media in USA
Medienproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Absolute mess of a product with horrible support

Kommentare: I inherited them when my predecessor left, and I've been in the process of decoupling them from our programs so I can remove them entirely. The constant failures aren't worth the headaches even if the service was free!

It does what we need it to do... when it doesn't fail (which is at least once a month)

Constant failures of syncing (which is what the entire purpose is). Support that's based in the UK, so there's at least a day lag from when I discover an issue and until someone actually responds (typically 2-3 days). And techs that then blame the issue on user-error when I haven't even logged into the platform for weeks.

Mark D.
Director of Advertising in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for creating audiences for Google Ads

Kommentare: Very good. The sales team wasn't too pushy. The free trial was exactly what I expected. Incredibly easy to set up.

It's super simple to set up. Within minutes I was able to start creating audiences in my Google ads account direct from my CRM. We have a tag based CRM, so we are able create a Google audience from anyone that completes a desired task on our site.

It got a little more expensive than we thought. We have a large database of contacts so as we started creating the audiences we saw the costs rise.

Partner in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy software with great support

We used DriftRock's platform to synch contacts between Infusionsoft (CRM) and our ad audiences. It helped us to show the right message to the right person at the right time dynamically. This allowed us to avoid manual uploads that are a static point in time.

Sometimes the authentication with our CRM would disconnect, but the support team proactively let me know and helped work with the CRM's API team to resolve the issue.

Richard B.
Internet

Great time saver

Kommentare: I manage Facebook ad spend for several clients as Rekrmend.com and I've used most of the Driftrock products for one or more of them. Custom audiences are a big part of that and at first I was constantly reminding people on the client side to upload the latest email list to use for targeting or excluding. The Custom Audience Sync app does that automatically.

It was easy to integrate, works fine and saves time, particularly if you would otherwise need to ask someone else to refresh the data for you. I've rarely needed support but when I did it was very swift.

None to speak of - I did have one client with a really old CRM system that made it hard to integrate but I think that would be the same with all 3rd party tools. More like I would advise the client to update the CRM...

Chris H.
co-founder and chief commercial officer in UK

Great team and service

Kommentare: Adoptech is a SaaS company that helps other B2B SaaS companies increase sales . We highly recommend the Driftrock service for client acquisition.

We liked Automation with our CRM that captures granular user data, flexible UI , great support service, really helped us acquire and convert leads. Driftrrock made themselves available to us whenever we needed help

I could not set it up myself at first, but their support staff were excellent, they have made user journey changes which has made the UI more intuitive

Quelle: GetApp

Great way to show the right message at the right time to your CRM contacts

Kommentare: I use DriftRock Flow to create audiences based on tags in Infusionsoft. It allows me to show the right message to the right audience at the right time (and create exclusion audiences). It works very well and the team at DR is extremely responsive and helpful. I would highly recommend DR.

Fast, easy to use, helpful/responsive customer support.

None. I don't have any complaints.

Dave B.
Director of Paid Acquisition in USA
Grafikdesign, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Tools To Sync Intercom Leads With Facebook Audiences

Kommentare: Driftrock is a great company to work with, they really care about their customers.

The automatic refresh of audiences every 3 hours.

The 10,000 record limit for audiences size.