One of my Favorite Tools for PPC, and Boy Have I Tried Many...

Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Michael B.

Kommentare: Generally speaking, in terms of ad testing and ease of use, AdAlysis is a tool that's very easy to recommend for this alone, and really it's worth the entire price of entry (which is fairly low to begin with). The remainder aren't very strong, but useful if you don't have other tools that do these things better. They also don't charge per account, so for agencies with many, the costs only decrease which is fantastic.

Vorteile: It's clear a lot of thought went into the workflow and processes in Adalysis. Testing creative and the controls to drill down to your important KPI's for that testing is great. Optimizing and tracking winners and losers is easy, and can be automated. The tools are valuable such as QS, and Campaign builder are great. Ad Scheduling is unique and amazing.

Nachteile: Some features such as the account checks are done for free using tools provided by 1st party some of these alerts are predefined and easy to implement but there's not much of a value-add here except if you don't use Editor (or the versions of Editor that exist).

Great tool

Bewertet am 2.10.2019
Jango V.
Online Advertising Consultant

Kommentare: In our markting agency, Adalysis is part of the day-to-day optimization of all our Google Ads Search accounts that we run for our customers. It's fully integrated in our way of work, I can't imagine not having Adalysis anymore.
Ad optimization used to be hard especially in terms of anlayzing if differences between ads where actually statistically significant. With Adalysis this is made easy and the results show in our accounts.

Vorteile: Adalysis helps a lot in the optimization of you Google Ads Search campaigns without trying to take over. You still can/have to think for yourself, the tool just helps to spot possible improvements. The posibility to set custom variables, the tool combining data and calculating statistical probability, gives great and significant insights. Especially useful for ad testing/optimization.

Nachteile: It's no longer possible to include or exclude specific campaigns within accounts.
The ad extensions checks can't be customized and are only seen by the tool when there is actual spend in a campaign.

Excellent Software that Helps to Streamline Adwords

Mark C.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The cost of the software is within reach of many smaller agencies and I've been very happy with the value of Adalysis. I've followed Brad Geddes for a long time and trust his knowledge on PPC. Adalysis is obviously set up by a team who very much know what they are doing.

Vorteile: I use Adalysis often and it's been a great time saver for me. The dashboard highlights issues with an Adwords account and there is a lot of other data and functionality including ad AB testing. One of the features I find most useful is the Quality Score reporting for auditing accounts and identifying areas for improvement. Adalysis gives an ad group a priority to work on to have the most impact for QS. N-gram analysis of search term components is great. You can also identify landing pages with low quality score and improve the situation. The ad testing features are also great, for example you can analyse across the account ad performance based on patterns in Headline 2 for example, these insights have helped me to improve performance. Some of the features are possible to do with a pivot table and I used to follow Brad Geddes' instructions on doing this, but Adalysis instantly shows you the information you need to optimise and improve Adwords. Support is very responsive and helpful. Overall this is superb software, I love it!

Nachteile: There are ongoing improvements to Adalysis and more features have been released. One thing I would like to see is to set a longer date range for some of the features or be able to set your own date range.

A Robust Google Ads Tool With A Difficult Interface

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Collin B.
Digital Strategist

Kommentare: It did a good job of analysis regarding our Ads account, but ad management through the tool didn't function in a way we were looking for.

Vorteile: Adalysis was very robust in its functionality

Nachteile: The tool's interface is difficult to get up and going on

Good bang for the buck

Richard K.
Consultant
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This does not have all the bells and whistles of a few other (higher-priced) dashboards but provides good recommendations based on three primary categories: critical, optimization and performance. Have found that OOTB criteria are pretty good but can also adjust thresholds as needed (i.e. what triggers an alter).

Nachteile: Many of the suggested changes have to be done directly in ads platform proper (ads.google.com or bing) versus doing them directly in Adalysis.

Powerful, Next-Level Paid Search Insights

Kyle P.
Sr. Digital Marketing Manger

Vorteile: Adalysis has a robust feature set. My personal favorite feature is being able to analyze the N-grams on our search terms - basically, what individual words in all our search queries are successful, unsuccessful, etc. The alerts for missing ads, missing extensions, etc. (there are dozens that are configurable) are also quite helpful.

Nachteile: There is definitely a learning curve to getting used to things. The UI & UX are a little lack IMO.

Easy Button for Campaign Management

Bewertet am 24.10.2019
Ernie D.
VP Digital Marketing

Vorteile: Adalysis makes many otherwise time-consuming and critical PPC management tasks quick. Identifies issues that are easy to miss in the platform. Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes it easy to implement. Adalysis makes it easier to identify which opportunities for improving quality score will have the greatest impacts on overall account performance. Adalysis helps analyze well my team members are managing their accounts.

Nachteile: Most alert types are customizable, but some are not.

In love with Adalysis

Bewertet am 4.6.2019
Shaun F.
Director of Online Advertising

Kommentare: As I mentioned above because I use SKAGs this software really helps me in my ad testing process. Customer support has always been fast, responsive, and knowledgable. 10 out of 10!

Vorteile: I use SKAGs in my account so I love that I can compare ads with ease across multiple ad groups. I also love the n-gram search query reports and the alerts dashboard. Of all the PPC tools we use, this one is my favorite.

Nachteile: I recently learned that the n-gram search query report uses sampled or filtered data. It still unlocks a lot of value but now I feel the need to validate my findings.

Adalysis is a great toolkit to save money and improve SEA performance quickly and easily

Vincent V.
Managing Director

Kommentare: We use Adalysis mostly to save time and money and make our work more efficient and valuable.

Vorteile: It's UI is really intuitive and the testing feature is rock solid. It really helps us save money quickly. Perhaps more importantly, it's easy to get extra clicks and revenue using the automated testing features.

Nachteile: You need sufficient data to get relevant results, which is, of course, logical, but for small accounts this software is less useful.

Excellent Software

David B.
CMO

Kommentare: Excellent so far. Has saved a ton of time and has helped take our accounts to the next level

Vorteile: It helps identify opportunities and issues quickly saving a ton of manual time to dig around the accounts.

Nachteile: Nothing to complain about. Like all platforms, it takes a little time to learn and use.

My go-to PPC software

Bewertet am 24.9.2019
Robert B.

Kommentare: Helps me monitor ad copy performance in aggregate across larger swaths of campaigns (to get statistical significance more quickly). Highlights opportunities for new keywords as well as potential negative keywords. Notifies me of errors I might have made such as neglecting certain ad extension types.

Vorteile: This software has the smoothest onboarding process I've ever experienced. Very easy to use and understand. Great documentation and tutorials for using the various product features. Constantly being updated to increase the functionality. While it was initially an ad testing tool, it's now evolved into a very robust software package that aids management/optimization, alerts you to potential issues or performance variations, and is easy enough for even junior practitioners to use.

Nachteile: So many alerts/notifications that it can be overwhelming until you identify the ones that are most important to each account.

A Cut Above The Rest

Peter E.

Kommentare: Google ads is requiring marketers to become more and more innovative with their strategies in order to get ahead of the competition and I am using this tool to do exactly that. Buying time automating and monitoring tasks means that more time can be spent devising new strategies.

Vorteile: Insightful reporting that is possible to action right within the interface.
Surfaces issues that I never knew were issues.
Saves a huge amount of time by automating repetitive tasks.
Doesn't just follow trends within software tools, it releases frequent innovative updates that are unique.
Quite obviously written by someone who is having the same issues I am in the ever-changing PPC landscape.
Great knowledge base containing video and text tutorials.
Considering the amount of time it saves me it is great value for money.

Nachteile: Some aspects of the system take a while to wrap your head around but at the end of the day, it's worth it.

Adalysis help us grow our customers businesses

Bewertet am 26.9.2019
Erik G.
Head of Analytics & Digital Marketing

Kommentare: Better accounts that solve for business improvements for our clients. We keep growing our clients' businesses every year and Adalysis is a big part of doing that through Google Ads.

Vorteile: The ease of optimising the accounts where you get the biggest impact. Adalysis help us prioritise where to focus our attention so we can keep on delivering fantastic results year over year and month over month.

Nachteile: I liked the emails better before where you could see which accounts that had the most potential instead of just seeing that there are big opportunities in all of the client accounts.
I would like to be able to change extensions from the Adalysis interface. I would also like to be able to get the same performance insights about audiences as I get from the Networks, User Location Options etc.

In From The Beginning

Jason P.
Sr. Manager of Global Paid Marketing
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were one of the initial beta users. It has been great watching the software evolve and continually add new features and abilities as the industry changes. We have in very large amount of ads running and we are able to quickly and successfully change out the losing ads for new ads. This has allowed us to greatly increase the ROAS we were initially seeing.

Vorteile: There are so many different facets of this software. One of the many things I enjoy is the ability to be running split tests without having to really worry about them. The software automatically runs all of the calculations for me and simply alerts me when there is a winner. It is nice to not worry about whether something is statistically relevant because the software determines this for me.

Nachteile: The thing I like least about this software is the ability to find the help needed to understand the different aspects of the software. They have a large repository of information but it is hard to traverse.

My experience with Adalysis

PPC Specialist

Vorteile: Adalysis helps me traffic sculpt and make bulk edits of all my campaigns. Its easy to navigate and offers helpful links/videos of best practices. Adalysis allows me to identify duplicate terms, wrong match types, and unlinked ad extensions.

Nachteile: What I least like about the software is that I wish it had an auto-refresh. Usually, when I make massive changes, it is always a day behind. Sometimes the recommendations are totally not worth it and against best practices from my experience.

Simple yet sophisticated Ad testing and Campaign Auditing Software

Mallory R.
Senior Paid Advertising Specialist

Kommentare: Overall, Adalysis has been a great tool to make sure we are frequently running ad tests and to make sure our account is squared away with proper settings. If you have a large complex account, I'd say Adalysis is a must have tool.

Vorteile: We originally started using Adalysis for ad testing as it made it significantly easier to roll-out and measure account-wide ad tests. What I have come to find is that a number of the account auditing tools and features have been extremely beneficial (negative keyword conflicts, audience performance etc.). We have a very complex account +24,000 keywords and +10,000 ad groups so Adalysis makes sure everything is set up properly.

Nachteile: Some of the actual ad testing features can be a little buggy--ex: setting up ad variations for display urls doesn't always work. I'd also like to have a dashboard to monitor the performance of individual ads before they reach significance (right now you can only do this for broad tests, not individual ads).

Keeps its promise!

Bewertet am 26.9.2019
Janus B.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Solves our need for effective ads testing

Vorteile: Fast, intuitive and a very fast break even.

Nachteile: A bit better setup for multi ad testing in granular setups could be great.

Easy Implementation for Busy Marketers!

Bewertet am 2.10.2019
Katie W.
Search Specialist

Kommentare: I love this tool and the ease in which I can make optimizations across Google & Bing. We've used this in QBRs, Audits and every day optimizations. Love having these capabilities at my fingertips.

Vorteile: This tool makes it incredibly easy to implement changes across Google and Bing. You can remove duplicate keywords or search queries, review poor performing landing pages, find statistically significant ad copy winners and losers, see if you're missing any extensions and so much more! It makes it easy to clean up accounts when inheriting them from others or keeping up with results across accounts!

Nachteile: The only thing I don't like is the cost. I don't know that it's truly worth what we're paying when not all account managers are utilizing the tool.

The "data scientist" you need for your google ads account

Andrei V.
Marketing manager

Vorteile: I like that it felt like having a data scientist in-house. Well, at first it needed to gather data (we are a B2B with low traffic on google ads, but very expensive, like even £70 per click). Adalysis helped us figure out which ad is actually working better, and I love the history it's keeping when you perform changes. Also, the alerts are very useful, I don't have to manually check if something is wrong in the GoogleAds account, I get the alerts in Adalysis now

Nachteile: the interface can be worked out a bit for a better user experience, some options are sometimes hard to find. But I bet that will be fixed in the future

Very Useful Tool For AdWords

Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Sky R.
Diital Marketing Director

Kommentare: We monitor budget and keywords mostly with Adalysis. This makes changing and fixing our large accounts very quick in bulk. I highly recommend Adalysis.

Vorteile: I love the negative keyword conflict function. I use this on all new accounts. We have very large clients and very large negative lists. Adalysis makes it so easy to find and delete negative keywords.

Nachteile: No cons so far. I absolutely love this tool.

Excellent PPC Software

Bewertet am 22.9.2019
Judith R.
PPC Consultant

Vorteile: Adalysis helps automate some of our PPC processes. It helps quickly analyze things that we routinely check in any case so we don't need to undergo all the steps each time. It is especially useful for analyzing my ad copy tests.

Nachteile: Sometimes, navigating the recommendations can be a little difficult but honestly, it's totally worth it to get the recommendations because their recommendations are significantly more useful than those of Google themselves.

Optimize your ad testing procedure

David C.
Search Marketer

Vorteile: The ability to track aggregate ad testing statistics across multiple ad groups has been instrumental in growing my lead gen numbers. There is also useful reminders to constantly run split tests in all of your ad groups.

Nachteile: Learning the various features of the software is somewhat difficult. The onboarding process could be made smoother, and they could also implement some kind of onboarding email sequence which issues reminders to utilize more features of the software.

Great Softwre

Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Paul F.
Online Marketing Manager
Chemikalien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use & shows you the main sections to work on, on your account

Nachteile: It can be a little difficult to find your way around.

Useful Features but the

Bewertet am 7.10.2019
Callum M.
Global PPC Specialist
Essen & Trinken, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I think there are definitely some useful features from the tool - mainly the insights that you can pull around A/B tests. I think improving the date range selection, and adding a manual sync button would improve the experience.

Vorteile: I really like the estimated number of clicks/conversions that you could receive if you paused your weakest ad. This type of estimate is not something that I have seen before.

Nachteile: I am not sure if there is a dashboard that I can use to see all time results for an A/B test. It seems that you have to select predefined date ranges, but it would be great to have an "all time" option.

Clunky but extremely powerful tool to help automate PPC

Bewertet am 8.12.2019
Jonny C.
PPC Exec
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Positive, i cannot fault the optimisations it recommended and the ability to roll out split tests so easily. However elements of the product make it feel clunky and slow but for the price point it is incredibly good value.

Vorteile: The ability to be able to roll out ad split tests in the platform so easily is the key draw of the product. Its automation features in account analysis are also so useful when looking for quick wins in an account to optimise, especially if its one you've not built and is layered with previous users/agencies strategies.

Nachteile: Just feels a bit clunky and the UI could be improved somewhat. When hopping between different functions of the software you lose the filters you previously had in place and it's a pain to keep putting new or re-adding filters back in.