Über RemotePC

RemotePC ist eine Remote-Access-Lösung, mit der Nutzer von überall auf ihren PC oder Mac zugreifen können, auch von mobilen Geräten.

Erfahre mehr über RemotePC

Cheaper, more stable and easier to navigate than competitors (switched from GoToMyPC who only allowed 4 PCs in their charity package compared to 10 with RemotePC).

Remote PC software gives full control due to that in some cases personal data can be malpractice which is is very unsecured.

Bewertungen zu RemotePC

RemotePC hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 495 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RemotePC bereits verwendet?

Stuart
Stuart
President & Founder
Verlagswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product at great price.

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
GGF in Deutschland
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Billig - und das sieht man leider im Support und der Funktion

Kommentare: Wenn es schon an der Anlage des Accounts selber mit Steuer-ID hapert, dann sollte man vorsichtig werden.
Wenn die Software nicht binnen 1-2 Stunden mit IT-Support und über Tage mit dem Hersteller-Support nicht lauffähig ist, dann ist es Bananen-Software - und sowas unterstütze ich nicht. Auch bei dem Preis nicht.

Der Preis hat mich begeistert, deshalb haben wir dieses Tool ausprobiert.

Der Account konnte nicht mit einer seit Jahren gültigen Umsatzsteuer-Identnummer angelegt werden. Hin- und her mit dem Support geschrieben, schließlich einen Workaround gefunden. Das darf nicht passieren. Das Setup war nicht möglich, wir haben es auch mit Support nicht geschafft, eine Verbindung aufzubauen.

Antwort von IDrive

vor 3 Monaten

Hi, sorry to see you had issues getting started with RemotePC. Mind sending us an email at publicrelations@idrive.com so we can look into this and see how we can help out?

IT Technician in Kenia
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reliable and affordable

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: remote access has been easier for me thanks to remotepc, i am able to access computers and navigation with ease while sharing files

its affordable, easy to use and troubleshoot. fast file sharing

pricing is per the number of computers which can sometimes be frustrating

Yuriy
Supervisor in USA
Industrieautomation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple, inexpensive, reliable.

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I've been using Remote PC for few years now and recommend it to many people. For some reason it is not very known in industrial automation world. I used before Go To My PC and TeamViewer, didn't notice much difference except price.

Price is reasonable unlike many competitors. Have all features needed for remote access and control. Easy to setup and use. Doesn't have tons of settings, which is usually nothing but headache. Very reliable. One of my remote computers gets accessed once in few month and its always online. Very pleased.

I didn't experienced any issues with this software. Maybe user interface in not most intuitive, take few seconds for new user to figure how to add computer to the fleet.

Rob
IT Services in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mediocre support and continuous issues

Kommentare: My overall experience using the tool when not running into any issues is alright, if everything was working and going to plan i was able to work as intended. Unfortunately, this is a rare occurrence for me personally. Due to the lack of EU support, we have had to wait days for an issue to get solved, sometimes even to not get an answer back till we contact support back ourselves. Because of this support and the continuous number of issues we have run into we, at the current state of the product, would not recommend it to businesses planning on using it in the EU region. I feel like the product would be a lot more useable if you have the phone support the US region does, this is why i recommend getting an EU line.

What i like about the software is the availability is has, you are technically able to do anything you have to be able to do in a remote session to be able to work normally in a remote session like; printing, file transfer and the fact you are able to launch certain apps only through RDP Connector.

What i currently do not like about RemotePC is the lack of support for people in the EU region and the number of issues we have run into. The support for people in the EU region is slim to none, the chat support is great, but they are only 1st line and are not able to perform any actual support actions other than tell you where you can get help, help you with FAQ and check the status on your support tickets. The actual support (via email and phone) is poor. We have only an hour a day where we can get proper support via phone and even then, we usually end up getting forwarded and told to wait a few business days before an issue can be resolved and that we should check our email through the week. This has cost us a lot of time and because of this we have not been able to finish the work for a client for nearly a month now. The email replies are a lot of time very minimal and sometimes we dont even get a response back for days or at all, we ask support again and get told to wait a few more days and give the team some more time. As an IT provider this is unacceptable and can cause for a loss of clients, this also causes for a company to look into other alternatives to this product. Therefore, my biggest suggestion for RemotePC is a support line for Europe or a general 5 day 24 hours a day call line.

Antwort von IDrive

letztes Jahr

Hi, thanks for the review. Please get in touch with our support team so we can see if we can get this working properly for you. idrive.com/support

Ireshyn
Scientist in Südafrika
Forschung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple, cheap Remote access software

Kommentare: Great remote access for a fraction of the cost of others such as TeamViewer and AnyDesk.

Price. Ease of use. Works across multiple devices and operating systems.

Sometimes file transfer is slow and interrupts and needs to be restarted.

Rodrigo
Director in Argentinien
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best value for money!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I live in Argentina, with a huge economical crisis, inflation a devaluation of our currency. The argentine peso has no value and access to anything from outside is expensive for us. I found in RemotePc a great software at an offordable price. Thank you, RemotePc!

Everything is a PRO, it´s straightforward, easy setup and use. It´s fast and stable.

Nothing so far, everything goes smoothly with RemotePc

Phil
Chief Technician in Australien
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

RemotePC - Perfect for small organisation's network access

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The app was straightforward to download and install, and I was able to connect to the office network from my home PC (and iPhone) in a few minutes. The price is very attractive for (say) 10 PCs - beats Teamviewer hands down. It works very well on Windows PCs. The only snag I found is how to install RemotePC on a networked Linux machine running Debian9 - the instructions are incomplete and I couldn't make it work.

Ease of set-up, security, logical GUI interface

Not able to run to run two REmotePC accounts on one Windows PC

Kerry
Treasurer in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

RemotePC - AWESOME!!!

5,0 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: This has been a wonderful experience, especially after dealing with TeamViewer and never getting the answer to my question. They responded, however, not to the question asked.

The ease of installation, features and easy access.

Haven't found any! The product is working great.

LUCIANA S
Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I wish I knew them before!!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I just wish I knew this before. I used an expensive program before (logmein) and things were slow.

connection is way better than the product I used to use, fast and easy

so far nothing, everything seen to be great. but once someone connects we can't see anything different on the screen to alarm that another user is in.

Kenneth
logistic controller in Schweden
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Low pricing for an good Remot program

5,0 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Great low price for an simuler program as competitors, easy to use and install
filesharing is easy and fast. I have used it for a couple of mounth and haven´t found any negative issues yet.
I will definitely stay with this program

Easy remote acces and fast file transfer video acces without lagging

you have to remember to mark remote cursor befor connecting to remot pc

Anthony
Intake Coordinator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

RemotePC is the best option for accessing your remote desktop!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It is actually a cool experience; I plan to continue my subscription for a lifetime, and would recommend it to other people.

I really like the wide range of features that are not available in GoogleChromeRemote or MicrosoftRemoteDesktop.

At this time I cannot think of anything negative.

Cheryl
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Great product for remote access

Kommentare: I have been using Remote PC for two years now. It was a Godsend when I needed to figure out how to remotely access my first client. Especially in this day of COVID, everyone needs to be able to remotely access a computer.

It is a wonderful product and the price can't be beat. We also use this product at my workplace. It is wonderful that I can copy documents from one computer to another. Before this feature, I was having to email documents from one computer and then access them through email on the other. I also like that I can have multiple clients on my computer.

The only thing I don't like about RemotePC is that the screen of the remote computer is very small and hard to see.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I'm coming back! Whoa. Teamviewer is not for me.

Kommentare: I didn't appreciate them and switched to Teamviewer and it was the worst experience EVER. There's no way the Teamviewer reviews are real.

It is solid, affordable, they are a decent organization.

Sometimes it seems hard for my clients to use, but I'm going to figure that out.

Jonathan
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Superb Cost Effective option to the expensive competitor

Kommentare: So far, its been wonderful.

After spending a year with a competitor, I loved that the switch to RemotePC was painless, quick and provided all the same functionality at a fraction of the cost with added Backup Options that are also easy to deploy and use. Something the competitor had but was not very clear on regarding the pricing. RemotePC was very direct and upfront on what you got for what you paid.

I have yet found something I did not like. Maybe not learning of RemotePC a year prior when I first paid for the competitor.

Field
IT Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

RemotePC is a great product

Kommentare: Overall, I like the product in the short time that I have been using it.

I like the ease of use and that I did not need any customer service to get this product going.

The online access to pc is sometime slow and the resolution is not as good as the RDP.

Head of Technology in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

It works

Kommentare: I've had to use this in ernest on more than one occasion to get GUI Access to a PC and its never failed me.

Having tried several alternatives like Teamviewer and Chrome/Google Remote Desktop on a cross-platform estate (Linux OSX, Windows) This actually worked with the latest versions of everything. It does so also really well over low latency 4G

The Desktop apps look a bit dated is about the worst thing I've found so far

Valentina
Frontend Engineer in Argentinien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

RemotePC - An Efficient Remote Access Solution

Kommentare: I've been using RemotePC for a few months now and I'm extremely satisfied with it. It makes my remote work a lot smoother and easier. I'd highly recommend it!

I love the convenience of accessing my office computer from anywhere. It's super easy to use, fast and secure. Great for remote work!

The only downside is the cost for more than one computer, but it's still worth it for the convenience it provides.

Mandel
CTO in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Remote Ever

Kommentare: It has been amazing! Affordable, simple, easy! The price is insanely better than anywhere.

Multi monitor function is so simple and works amazing! Printing is quick and easy.

There are no cons to this software. It makes all other remotes look like junk.

Richard
Editor & Publisher, Rick's Picks in USA
Bankwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Extremely Unstable and Unreliable

Kommentare: See above.

When it works, it is very useful to have

I cannot fathom this product's high rating. The connection drops virtually every time I am on the road for more than a few days. Most unfortunately, the ONLY fix is to have a friend borrow my house key from the security desk to gain entry to my home, and then take at least an hour out of their day in order to call RemotePC support from my desk phone in order to resolve the issue. This has happened so many times that I no longer consider RemotePC a viable solution for accessing my PC when I am away from home.

Richard
CFO in USA
Halbleiter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Grand solution for Hybrid work style

Kommentare: My company has implemented a hybrid schedule whereas the employee shifts are set that everyone only comes into the office 3 days a week. The other 2 days are fully remote. We just started rolling out RemotePC and find it fairly seamless in using compared to our existing remote software. The installations however did not come completely without some hiccups. It would be great to have better online instructions for different size companies. Initially we purchased the single user license and then switched to the Team license. This created a user problem. I like the fact that the install is hinged off of the remote users email address, but this is also limited (or is there a way around this? There does not seem to be a lot of examples on how to set up the software). Overall experience is very nice though and I would recommend this software to others who are trying to implement remote computer controls. Our setup is the home PCs are Lenovo Laptops. The remote computers are Intel Nuc PCs.

The feature that is most impactful? - I am the Admin (for RemotePC) and a user for my small company of 12. The most impactful feature is the "File Transfer" functionality of RemotePC. We are used to another remote software package and find that "RemotePC" has a better integrated (and more intuitive) design to transfer files back and forth between PC.

Features you feel are missing or could be improved? - I am a new user for RemotePC (only a few months if that of user ability). We are rolling this software out in my company slowly and currently have a total of 3 users operating RemotePC. The 2 users and myself are all experiencing the same issue that it seems to be difficult to connect to the remote computers after they have (gone to sleep? or after about 10 minutes after being logged out of the computers). If the "Classic" option is chosen in a RemotePC session there does not seem to be an issue, however if the "Performance" option is chosen in a RemotePC session the 'connecting' never seems to be established. If you choose the "Classic" option then establish a connection, disconnect and then establish a connection using the "Performance" option this seems to work. As a nice to have (we cannot seems to find this option available), it would be nice to have an option within the software to have a timed session or the ability (for security reasons) to disconnect the session after the time has expired or if the non-remote computer has gone to sleep or a screen-saver has kicked in. The screen resolution of the connection in RemotePC seems to change when the remote computer is logged out back to the Windows 11 login screen. This is happening only on 2 remote computers right now.

Rich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great Software, But Could Use Better Instructions

Kommentare: I have used RemotePC daily for the last week in support of a client. It works exactly as I would have liked it to work. In one case, the keyboard stopped working, but I quickly fixed it by disconnecting and reconnecting. I love the fact that you can use the Attended Access feature without even installing the software on my PC.

Great price. Works well. Has two modes: Unattended and Attended Access. (The latter is perfect for remote support professionals.) From a trusted company.

Better documentation or user interface needed. Two examples: First, when an entry-level user wants to enable a second person to access his PC, the software should explain that the PC user must upgrade to a Soho account. This would not only reduce confusion but should also result in more upgrades. Second, the software should do a better job of explaining what the software does in Unattended Mode. RemotePC is basically two programs in one: Unattended Access, for someone who wants to access his own PC, and Attended Access, for someone who wants other to help other people.

Randy
Administrator in Vanuatu
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

RemotePC is an Excellent Product !

Kommentare: In using RemotePC for the first time, we were amazed at its ease of installation and use in controlling various computers for difference purposes. Overall, this product does not stress our network, and we find that the speed at which we can connect to other devices (while using RemotePC) is very fast and uncomplicated.

We most like RemotePC for its ease of installation and its ease of use. When remote control of another computer is needed, we don't have to go through a lot of hurdles to install the software, whether for attended or unattended use.

We have utilized about 70% of this products depth of features. We can honestly say that there are no dislikes about RemotePC. We likewise have used much more expensive products for remote control of our systems but are thankful that RemotePC is now leading our remote control sessions.

Sean
Manager in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product!

Kommentare: It’s been a good experience so far. Really can’t complain. Will definitely recommend this software to others.

The feature to price ratio is spot on. It does everything we need it to do and more. We are able to have access to all of our computers remotely at a fraction of the cost of the previous software we were using.

No cons so far. It’s working great for our purposes.

Yan
Motion Designer in Kanada
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and have everything I need

Kommentare: I really enjoy using and is part of my daily tool belt now!

The east access is excellent and everything is very straightforward.

The UI needs an update. Although it is pretty clear what the buttons do, they are a bit outdated.

Christopher
Executive in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Affordable and has what you need

Kommentare: It's good. I'd like to see a little better sub user management for the admin but for the price, you can't beat it. No charge for extra users unlike others.

More than one user can logon to the same terminal so that's a plus for training or simply seeing what the other is seeing.

A little buggy. Sometimes the resolution gets changed and you have to adjust. Other times it literally prevents you from logging into a user and you have to reboot.