Über RemotePC

RemotePC ist eine Remote-Access-Lösung, mit der Nutzer von überall auf ihren PC oder Mac zugreifen können, auch von mobilen Geräten.

Erfahre mehr über RemotePC

I used to use this software in tech support. I really liked that you can use this without having to download any software.

Remote PC software gives full control due to that in some cases personal data can be malpractice which is is very unsecured.

Bewertungen zu RemotePC

RemotePC hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 140 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RemotePC bereits verwendet?

Sam L.
Sam L.
Systems Administrator in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Remote Access to any on-premise PC

Kommentare: Overall, this product provided our company to move our employees home quickly without any security additional risk. We purchased the enterprise edition and had at one point over 200 employees remoting into their PC at the office while working from home. Recommend to any company who wants an alternative to laptops and VPN.

The ease of setup and deployment. We purchased this at the beginning of the Covid-19 outbreak and this product allowed us to effectively move our employees home to work and still maintain the security of our data since it never left our network.

There are times that the network connection to the PC they are remoting to will get slow responses and also the occasional host viewer app crashes, but a restart always resolves the issue.

David W.
IT Manager in UK
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Full featured and cost effective solution to remote access.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: A totally satisfied customer who rates this software as essential, reliable and simple.

Pricing is realistically based rather than 'have you over a barrel' prices from other solutions. Definitely a lot of features for the price, easy to install and straightforward to use. This puts many other solutions that cost 3 times the price to shame. Excellent product!

Honestly, it is hard to fault. I run this software on linux, windows and mac systems but one tiny thing I haven't managed to do yet is complete the installation without errors on an old Linux system. I think the system is up to date but I am still struggling. However, I have successfully installed it 1st time on another identical Linux system so I think the problem lies at my end rather than the software. No problems installing on several windows machines and macs though.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: VNC Connect

Warum RemotePC gewählt wurde: Teamviewer is a rip off and there autorenewal system is outrageous. Minimum 28 days notice is required or they bill you for a FULL YEAR! Dodgy tactics from that company and eye-watering prices. Customer service was appalling too.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RemotePC: More features, better mobile interface, better desktop interface, better user experience and file transfers.

Jeff B.
owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Not what you think

1,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Disgusted! I wasted hours on this, only to learn what they offered for a deeply discounted $6, really costs $450 per year.

The Remote PC application appeared to be easy to deploy and easy to administer.

you need to purchase enterprise to share two hosts (desktops) among three users (who work remotely from three different laptops)

Darrell F.
Mr in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great service for accessing client machines remotely!

Kommentare: Had been looking for a more cost effective alternative for accessing my clients' computers remotely. RemotePC is helping me do just that, and just as effectively in regards to accomplishing my goal(s) in that department, as well as with a lower price per year for the same type of service received from competing companies!

Software easy to install, link to your account on client machines. Also like how cloud backup is integrated into the web panel, can be easily implemented into your setup. Access speed more than acceptable for remote access, speed comparative to being on the machine itself!

Only issue/con regarding the software is that client software had to be installed twice on just one computer before being registered on the web panel. Fine after 2nd install, no others gave negative response. Will not call this a RemotePC issue, as some settings were changed on the computer between 1st and 2nd install that may have been root cause...

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Splashtop Remote Support

Warum RemotePC gewählt wurde: Price.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Splashtop Remote Support

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RemotePC: Price was the main reason; even with first year intro AND yearly fee afterwards, it is still a very acceptable fee yearly, in comparison to competing services (including the one I migrated from).

Adrian A.
CFO in Mexiko
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great tool

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: In general it has been great! Easy to use, easy to configure and easy to follow up. Also is very cheap and offers a lot of stuff to make your remote working even better

Is very easy to start using this tool, you don't need to be an IT expert (even your user don't need to)

Sometimes there is lag on the connection, and from time to time the screen just get black, so you have to close and open the software again (from the controller PC), but it happens rarely

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer

Warum RemotePC gewählt wurde: Google only offer 30 min connection, after that you are obligated to clic if you want to continue using. We can afford to monitor and clic each 30 min

Zuvor genutzte Software: Chrome Remote Desktop

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RemotePC: Because the price, the software is not as bigger as others in therms of MB, and is very easy to use

David F.
Head of Technology in UK

It works

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I've had to use this in ernest on more than one occasion to get GUI Access to a PC and its never failed me.

Having tried several alternatives like Teamviewer and Chrome/Google Remote Desktop on a cross-platform estate (Linux OSX, Windows) This actually worked with the latest versions of everything. It does so also really well over low latency 4G

The Desktop apps look a bit dated is about the worst thing I've found so far

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ScreenCloud

Warum RemotePC gewählt wurde: Both had issues with Ubuntu and Fedora on my setup

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer und Chrome Remote Desktop

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RemotePC: Cost, performance, ease of setup

Bob R.
Vice President in USA
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Remote Access

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: RemotePC has been super easy to deploy. The speed is very responsive. I am access a dual monitor computer, so RemotePC is very easy to switch between monitors on the remote desktop.

Ease of deployment, very fast and secure.

So far, I have not found any downsides to RemotePC.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: MSP360 Managed Backup

Warum RemotePC gewählt wurde: They started charging for unattended access, so I had to make an assessment of a product that I would now need to pay for.

Zuvor genutzte Software: MSP360 Managed Backup

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RemotePC: Considerably lower price and I was already using iDrive Backup for many years and have been very satisfied.

John J.
Transaction Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

So far so good

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We have a computer that has apps that are not easily transferred. Remote PC allows us to set this computer up so it is always available to log in to remotely and do our business.

RemotePC was easy to install and we were able to get it running right away. There is very little lag compared to other services we have used. No issues with not being able to log in.

We are approximately one week in and no complaints yet.

Gary S.
I.T. Manager in Kanada
Architektur & Planung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Value

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The Software was well put together and has some features that GOTO MYPC does not have. The interface is a lot cleaner and the price makes it an easy replacement for an overpriced package that I had been using. The speed of the software remotely is very fast.

Some Admin features are missing in the package that I purchased.

Halimatun Z.
Halimatun Z.
IT Manager in Malaysia
Buchhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Remote desktop easily

Connecting and remote connection with desktop using RemotePC is very easy and can be setup as fast as under 1 minute. I use it to solved minor problem on my colleague desktop from my workstation.

It need a strong and stable internet connection on my end and the target desktop to have a smooth connectivity.

Cheryl H.
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Great product for remote access

Kommentare: I have been using Remote PC for two years now. It was a Godsend when I needed to figure out how to remotely access my first client. Especially in this day of COVID, everyone needs to be able to remotely access a computer.

It is a wonderful product and the price can't be beat. We also use this product at my workplace. It is wonderful that I can copy documents from one computer to another. Before this feature, I was having to email documents from one computer and then access them through email on the other. I also like that I can have multiple clients on my computer.

The only thing I don't like about RemotePC is that the screen of the remote computer is very small and hard to see.

CEO in USA

I'm coming back! Whoa. Teamviewer is not for me.

Kommentare: I didn't appreciate them and switched to Teamviewer and it was the worst experience EVER. There's no way the Teamviewer reviews are real.

It is solid, affordable, they are a decent organization.

Sometimes it seems hard for my clients to use, but I'm going to figure that out.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer

Warum RemotePC gewählt wurde: Abusive support at teamviewer. They REFUSED to cancel my license and give me my money back. So I have to dispute transaction with PayPal.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RemotePC: Because they are honest and the value for dollar is great.

Kevin K.
Fund Control in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Remote working made possible for everyone

Kommentare: In the short time that we had to switch our co-workers to allow them to work remotely at home, RemotePC really became a clutch tool since we were able to deploy it fast, and also because it had such a low learning curve, people who wasn't so computer savvy were able to work seemlessly.

We were pleasantly surprised on how easy it was to deploy this software to all of our users when we had to switch to a remotely operated work environment. Even people who weren't pro computer users, were able to easily login and start controlling their work PCs at home.

If there was a drawback, I would say the speed, but this is the problem with all remote desktop softwares. With RemotePC, you can at lease control it in a way so that you can slightly reduce the visual quality if you need the boost of speed.

Joseph B.
System Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

New SOHO User

Kommentare: So far after a few days I like the program. It is a good value.

Remote PC appeared to have benefit to our organization and I decided to give it a try. I have only employed it for a few days. My first connect was eventually successful with the help of help desk chat. The presentation of the remote screen, Mac as remote and PC as host, was clear, responsive and uncluttered. I can see it will take a while and some more coaching to fully understand and operate. I am up for that. It has been a good beginning.

I am an experienced PC user, but it will take watching videos, reading FAQs and coaching from the Help Desk to be fully up and running. It's not entirely intuitive.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: AnyDesk

Warum RemotePC gewählt wurde: Yes. We went from free on the old platform (too many restrictions), and to paid for Remote PC. I think it will be well worth it.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RemotePC: It just seemed right, and the cost was reasonable. As a non-profit we need to operate frugally.

Theresa H.
Operations in USA
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Work from anywhere - made easy!

No matter where I am, I can access my work computer and the files on there. I can even print on the work printer while I'm somewhere else. Lets me work with my team while not in the office!

There are times when the software lags a little bit, but I think that's more due to internet problems, and not the software itself. Save time, transfer the file you need to use to your laptop and don't rely on the internet.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Remote Desktop Manager

Joel H.
Not Important in USA

Great Product

Kommentare: Overall positive experience. Plan to renew when my plan expires.

Easy to use and guide others through setting up. Fast with few connectivity issues. Works over VPN. Full functionality that feels very natural like you are standing in front of the remote computer.

No major complaints come to mind. Works pretty much flawlessly with the computers/internet connections I've utilized it over.

Brian S.
Director of Operations in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Making life Easy

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Software is simple to use. I never have an issue that logging out and logging back in doesn't solve.

It would be nice not to have to update the always on access each time I login or logout.

Dina R.
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product! Easy to Use!

Kommentare: Love the product so far, no complaints

This product was easy to set up on my main desktop, extremely easy to access from anywhere no issues with the screen sharing at all , it has been very worthwhile & super beneficial for the business

I have not found any issues thus far with using the product

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: GoToMyPC

Warum RemotePC gewählt wurde: This was much easier to access remotely

Zuvor genutzte Software: GoToMyPC

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RemotePC: It was very confusing to access remotely

Simone S.
Eng in Italien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfetto per le mie esigenze

Si comporta come prodotti più costosi e lo fa con prestazioni simili. L'uso è immediato e l'accesso remoto molto veloce. Lo uso da poco ma sicuramente continuerò ad usarlo. Per l'accesso fino a 10 dispositivi direi che è perfetto. Per maggiori dimensioni non ho esperienza

Al momento non ho visto criticità. Solo una leggera lentezza nell'aggiungere un pc

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: AnyDesk

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer, AnyDesk und Supremo Remote Desktop

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RemotePC: price

Felipe S.
Architect General Manager in Kolumbien
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent mind free software

Kommentare: I'm really happy with this software, very practical and the team members can use it even when not very skilled in tech. The user setup was done by mail instrutions to the team during the pandemic. Team work and communication betwen users is very useful.

Easy to set up, fonctions without a glitch, easy access to multiple computers, team work and control

No cons detected, Just be aware as with other software that windows updates can 'disconnect' a remote computer. Just have to reestart PCRemote and it gets back on.

Farhan Q.
Product Operations Manager in Pakistan
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

RemotePC for quick software support

The software comes with an option of providing and utilizing one time access. This is a very useful features as in most of the cases our customers need support once in a while and they do not have to be charged for this. If you are a small business, this product is a very good value for the money spent.

Compared to teamviewer and go to assist, this software is slightly slow and lags a bit.

Adrienne R.
Director of Operations in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

An effective product

4,0 vor 5 Tagen Neu

This was an easy transition from TeamViewer, and once it's set up on each computer it's very simple to use.

The inability to screen share or switch sides with another user.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Remote Desktop Manager, GoTo Meeting und Take Control

Warum RemotePC gewählt wurde: RemotePC is much more cost effective

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RemotePC: Cost and familiarity

Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

RemotePC allows me to work remotely on client machines

Kommentare: I'm an account and need to access my client's accounting records. Some clients use software that isn't online, so I set up a remote connection to their machine. This allows me to access their machine when I need to. This has saved me so much time because I don't have to travel to their location.

RemotePC gives me the ability to have attended and/or unattended access to client machines (Mac or PC). This is so helpful as I don't have to spend time traveling to a client and I can work late at night or early in the morning.

Nothing that I've seen yet. It's super simple and does what it should; allows remote access to machines.

Tom R.
Managing Director in UK
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It just works!

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Much cheaper than the competition. Really easy to use for both the remote support technician and the customer.

Nothing, very happy with it. It just works.

Warum RemotePC gewählt wurde: Cost

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RemotePC: Cost

Kenny M.
IT Consultant in USA

Excellent Solution

Kommentare: I was trying to help my business partner in Columbia, and my other remote assist tools weren’t connecting. This one worked reliably and was easy to purchase, setup and use.

I’ve used 5-7 other remote assistance tools. This one was easy to setup, worked reliably and was very easy to use, even helping people internationally.

I don’t have any cons yet, but I wish I had heard about this software sooner.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer, Splashtop Business Access und Splashtop Remote Support

Warum RemotePC gewählt wurde: I am using the dually, but RemotePC has comparable features for a better price. I’m thinking of switching.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Splashtop Business Access