Über RemotePC

RemotePC ist eine Remote-Access-Lösung, mit der Nutzer von überall auf ihren PC oder Mac zugreifen können, auch von mobilen Geräten.

Erfahre mehr über RemotePC

Cheaper, more stable and easier to navigate than competitors (switched from GoToMyPC who only allowed 4 PCs in their charity package compared to 10 with RemotePC).

Remote PC software gives full control due to that in some cases personal data can be malpractice which is is very unsecured.

Bewertungen zu RemotePC

RemotePC hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 518 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RemotePC bereits verwendet?

Stuart
Stuart
President & Founder
Verlagswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product at great price.

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
GGF in Deutschland
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Billig - und das sieht man leider im Support und der Funktion

Kommentare: Wenn es schon an der Anlage des Accounts selber mit Steuer-ID hapert, dann sollte man vorsichtig werden.
Wenn die Software nicht binnen 1-2 Stunden mit IT-Support und über Tage mit dem Hersteller-Support nicht lauffähig ist, dann ist es Bananen-Software - und sowas unterstütze ich nicht. Auch bei dem Preis nicht.

Der Preis hat mich begeistert, deshalb haben wir dieses Tool ausprobiert.

Der Account konnte nicht mit einer seit Jahren gültigen Umsatzsteuer-Identnummer angelegt werden. Hin- und her mit dem Support geschrieben, schließlich einen Workaround gefunden. Das darf nicht passieren. Das Setup war nicht möglich, wir haben es auch mit Support nicht geschafft, eine Verbindung aufzubauen.

Antwort von IDrive

vor 6 Monaten

Hi, sorry to see you had issues getting started with RemotePC. Mind sending us an email at publicrelations@idrive.com so we can look into this and see how we can help out?

IT Technician in Kenia
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reliable and affordable

Kommentare: remote access has been easier for me thanks to remotepc, i am able to access computers and navigation with ease while sharing files

its affordable, easy to use and troubleshoot. fast file sharing

pricing is per the number of computers which can sometimes be frustrating

IT support specialist in Tschechien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Surprised by so this product when looking for some alternative

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Haven't been using it very intensively so far because of mid-term health issues when I'm limited regarding the amount of work I usually do, but overally I'm happy with RemotePC

Simple setup, rich options to configure, smooth performance

It's not a matter of life and death, but modern design of GUI would be welcome

Paul
President in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

RemotePC does not work on Server 2008 r2

1,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Frustrating I can't get it to work and support has not been able to fix the problem

Can't answer as it doesn't work it keeps disconnecting

It doesn't work with iphone to server 2008 r2 connection

Antwort von IDrive

vor 4 Tagen

Hi, sorry to hear about your initial experience with RemotePC. If you wouldn't mind emailing us at publicrelations@idrive.com we'd like to take a look at your account and see what we can do to help

Yuriy
Supervisor in USA
Industrieautomation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple, inexpensive, reliable.

Kommentare: I've been using Remote PC for few years now and recommend it to many people. For some reason it is not very known in industrial automation world. I used before Go To My PC and TeamViewer, didn't notice much difference except price.

Price is reasonable unlike many competitors. Have all features needed for remote access and control. Easy to setup and use. Doesn't have tons of settings, which is usually nothing but headache. Very reliable. One of my remote computers gets accessed once in few month and its always online. Very pleased.

I didn't experienced any issues with this software. Maybe user interface in not most intuitive, take few seconds for new user to figure how to add computer to the fleet.

Peter
COO in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very positive experience with RemotePC

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

There are a few things I really like about RemotePC. First, it is highly functional for the work we do. I have an employee overseas who is able to remote into a work computer in my office and only on very rare occasions does she have any issues with lag or glitching. Secondly, this product is very fairly priced compared to the competition. Very happy overall.

So far, I haven't experience any issues that would cause me to write a negative review. Everything is positive at this point.

Accounting in USA
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Remote PC is Great!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Compared to what we have been using for years, this is much, much better! I would get kicked out all the time and have to reload it. Recently they changed and we could not download it with blacking it out.

We started with Remote PC 5 days ago and it's great! It is fast to login and dependable.

So far there is nothing that I do not like.

Sandra
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

better than expected

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I'm pleased with RemotePC. It's easy to use, and I like the features it offers.

RemotePC was easy to set up. I was able to get it up and running quickly.

There is a bit of a lag when using the program.

Babak
physician in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

excellent remote desktop app

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

easy and inexpensive remote desktop application

No major flaws, sometimes the response can be slow but I think that is the internet connection and not the application

Marco
IT Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

RemotePC - Powerful and Super Secure

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

We save resources thanks to RemotePC making remote access and control easy. I like the security features too.

No bad experiences yet. RemotePC meets expectations.

Mirko
Social Media Marketer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Working Remotely Made Easy With RemotePC

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

With RemotePC, remote access is not only quick and easy but also secure Supports remote working environment

It is all good with RemotePC. No serious problems.

Darrell
Mr in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great service for accessing client machines remotely!

Kommentare: Had been looking for a more cost effective alternative for accessing my clients' computers remotely. RemotePC is helping me do just that, and just as effectively in regards to accomplishing my goal(s) in that department, as well as with a lower price per year for the same type of service received from competing companies!

Software easy to install, link to your account on client machines. Also like how cloud backup is integrated into the web panel, can be easily implemented into your setup. Access speed more than acceptable for remote access, speed comparative to being on the machine itself!

Only issue/con regarding the software is that client software had to be installed twice on just one computer before being registered on the web panel. Fine after 2nd install, no others gave negative response. Will not call this a RemotePC issue, as some settings were changed on the computer between 1st and 2nd install that may have been root cause...

Cheryl
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Great product for remote access

Kommentare: I have been using Remote PC for two years now. It was a Godsend when I needed to figure out how to remotely access my first client. Especially in this day of COVID, everyone needs to be able to remotely access a computer.

It is a wonderful product and the price can't be beat. We also use this product at my workplace. It is wonderful that I can copy documents from one computer to another. Before this feature, I was having to email documents from one computer and then access them through email on the other. I also like that I can have multiple clients on my computer.

The only thing I don't like about RemotePC is that the screen of the remote computer is very small and hard to see.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

RemotePC is a good value

Kommentare: RemotePC is a good value and good enough for my remote desktop needs.

The remote control mostly works as expected. There are better products but they are more than 10x more expensive and not worth the extra cost for my needs. For personal use remote pc is a good value after the stand alone application is downloaded and configured.

With a slow connection just using the "Connect" button via "Connect with desktop application" took too long to connect (like 5-10 minutes every time) However after I download and installed/configured the remotepc.exe application everything was fine and it only took a few seconds to connect. The slowness was due to a very slow connection but I am doing this from a hospital bed to get to my home pc so I have to use whatever WIFI is available. Before using the remotepc.exe application I had some confusion with two cursors on the screen and less responsiveness when selecting where I had to hold the item for about a second to get selected.

Kevin
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

I can't believe I did not use this product years ago

Kommentare: I am so overjoyed that I have told others. I have already had 3 friends in the last week download and begin using RemotePC.

The software was easy to download onto the computer. It is also easy to use and very fast to connect to my office computer. The first time I downloaded it to my office and then to my laptop, I logged on 15 diffrent times during the day to just make sure it worked. I just logged on now as I write this review and I got to my computer at work in seconds. It's fast and so affordable. I was using TeamViewer for the last few years and they were charging me over $600 for a single user. I can't believe RemotePC is better and is way more affordable.

Honestly, there is nothing so far except for slightly slow transitions of screens occasionally. But that is more due to my internet at my office vs. the Remote PC product itself.

Daniel
Owner in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rermote access to my work PC's

Kommentare: I am astonished about the easy of setup and use of the software.What impressed me most is the speed of operation at the remote PC.

The ease of setup and using the software

So far there is nothing I dislike about RemotePC

Jonathan
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Superb Cost Effective option to the expensive competitor

Kommentare: So far, its been wonderful.

After spending a year with a competitor, I loved that the switch to RemotePC was painless, quick and provided all the same functionality at a fraction of the cost with added Backup Options that are also easy to deploy and use. Something the competitor had but was not very clear on regarding the pricing. RemotePC was very direct and upfront on what you got for what you paid.

I have yet found something I did not like. Maybe not learning of RemotePC a year prior when I first paid for the competitor.

Joseph
System Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

New SOHO User

Kommentare: So far after a few days I like the program. It is a good value.

Remote PC appeared to have benefit to our organization and I decided to give it a try. I have only employed it for a few days. My first connect was eventually successful with the help of help desk chat. The presentation of the remote screen, Mac as remote and PC as host, was clear, responsive and uncluttered. I can see it will take a while and some more coaching to fully understand and operate. I am up for that. It has been a good beginning.

I am an experienced PC user, but it will take watching videos, reading FAQs and coaching from the Help Desk to be fully up and running. It's not entirely intuitive.

Richard
CFO in USA
Halbleiter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Grand solution for Hybrid work style

Kommentare: My company has implemented a hybrid schedule whereas the employee shifts are set that everyone only comes into the office 3 days a week. The other 2 days are fully remote. We just started rolling out RemotePC and find it fairly seamless in using compared to our existing remote software. The installations however did not come completely without some hiccups. It would be great to have better online instructions for different size companies. Initially we purchased the single user license and then switched to the Team license. This created a user problem. I like the fact that the install is hinged off of the remote users email address, but this is also limited (or is there a way around this? There does not seem to be a lot of examples on how to set up the software). Overall experience is very nice though and I would recommend this software to others who are trying to implement remote computer controls. Our setup is the home PCs are Lenovo Laptops. The remote computers are Intel Nuc PCs.

The feature that is most impactful? - I am the Admin (for RemotePC) and a user for my small company of 12. The most impactful feature is the "File Transfer" functionality of RemotePC. We are used to another remote software package and find that "RemotePC" has a better integrated (and more intuitive) design to transfer files back and forth between PC.

Features you feel are missing or could be improved? - I am a new user for RemotePC (only a few months if that of user ability). We are rolling this software out in my company slowly and currently have a total of 3 users operating RemotePC. The 2 users and myself are all experiencing the same issue that it seems to be difficult to connect to the remote computers after they have (gone to sleep? or after about 10 minutes after being logged out of the computers). If the "Classic" option is chosen in a RemotePC session there does not seem to be an issue, however if the "Performance" option is chosen in a RemotePC session the 'connecting' never seems to be established. If you choose the "Classic" option then establish a connection, disconnect and then establish a connection using the "Performance" option this seems to work. As a nice to have (we cannot seems to find this option available), it would be nice to have an option within the software to have a timed session or the ability (for security reasons) to disconnect the session after the time has expired or if the non-remote computer has gone to sleep or a screen-saver has kicked in. The screen resolution of the connection in RemotePC seems to change when the remote computer is logged out back to the Windows 11 login screen. This is happening only on 2 remote computers right now.

Randy
Administrator in Vanuatu
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

RemotePC is an Excellent Product !

Kommentare: In using RemotePC for the first time, we were amazed at its ease of installation and use in controlling various computers for difference purposes. Overall, this product does not stress our network, and we find that the speed at which we can connect to other devices (while using RemotePC) is very fast and uncomplicated.

We most like RemotePC for its ease of installation and its ease of use. When remote control of another computer is needed, we don't have to go through a lot of hurdles to install the software, whether for attended or unattended use.

We have utilized about 70% of this products depth of features. We can honestly say that there are no dislikes about RemotePC. We likewise have used much more expensive products for remote control of our systems but are thankful that RemotePC is now leading our remote control sessions.

Chitrang
Software Engineer in Indien
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software to work remotely

Kommentare: It has been a savior for me, given that I used other software initially. It really helped me during the work-from-home phase, where a reliable remote access tool was the need of the hour.

It is a great tool to work with. Great features are easily accessible and usable. It works great for me even during a slow internet connection. Apart from remote access, it can also be used to transfer huge files.

User interface can be improved a bit. Also, prices can be made more affordable looking at the highly competitive market.

Gerald
IT Support in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Useful Product

Kommentare: Remote users having access to work equipment is not a problem anymore.

From testing with the free licence to implementation, all expectations were met. And the price is very reasonable.

Initial setup of remote PC display resolution caused concern, but with trial and error it was resolved.

Rafik
Revenue Optimization in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Good Price, Easy to Use

I've used RemotePC for over two years. It is Easy to Use and well priced.

They could improve the file transfer feature. It doesn't always work.

Falguni
President in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great value for money!

Love the ease of use as well as value for money! Very reasonably priced compared to the other options available.

Sometimes we have issues getting a larger screen to appear on our view but I believe that's more with the monitors we are using and not the actual software issue

Christopher
Executive in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Affordable and has what you need

Kommentare: It's good. I'd like to see a little better sub user management for the admin but for the price, you can't beat it. No charge for extra users unlike others.

More than one user can logon to the same terminal so that's a plus for training or simply seeing what the other is seeing.

A little buggy. Sometimes the resolution gets changed and you have to adjust. Other times it literally prevents you from logging into a user and you have to reboot.