Filtern nach:

Über Bryt

FULL FEATURED LOAN MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE: Intuitive and Easy to Use. 20 minute implementation. Cloud Based. Simple, competitive pricing.

Erfahre mehr über Bryt

Ron B.
Executive Vice President, Operations in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bryt Review

Kommentare: It has been a great experience. The system was very easy to implement and the customer service has been terrific. I have recommended others to use the system as well and will continue to do so.

The loan pipeline dashboard is probably one of my favorite features within the product. Our management team holds a weekly call to discuss the origination pipeline and the dashboard makes it extremely easy to not only discuss the individual loans but also see what stage/process the loan is currently sitting as well as seeing the financial aspects (loan amount, closing date, funding amount, etc.).

I would like to see an expanded borrower pipeline similar to the loan pipeline dashboard that could track the stage of the borrower's application (i.e. missing docs, status of credit check, status of background check, etc.) as they progress through underwriting ultimately to an approval or denial.

Nathan T.
Financial Administrator in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bryt software saved the day!

Kommentare: My experience has been great! There was no pressure from a sales team, the development folks were willing to tweak and customize the software for our needs and everything is running smooth! Most importantly, I feel like my questions and concerns were heard timely and solutions rendered in real time....I feel like the team at Bryt is an extension of my team...

I appreciate the ease of use, it is intuitive and has all the essential functions our firm needs. We do not offer traditional loans, we issue project specific loans, a little out of the ordinary and Bryt's solution was able to adapt. The implementation and onboarding team were and are a great resource and I feel like I can reach out any time and receive a response within a day. We don't use many of the features, such as late payment calcs, loan origination, or qualification segments, so I cannot comment about more complex loan scenarios.

One issue is some of menus are buried and there is no active grid view where I can just enter manual payments for borrowers on one screen. Automatic payments will negate this need.

Kali P.
Office Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software with a few places to improve.

Kommentare: Overall this software is great! After a little bit of a learning curve (maybe just me), and some help from the team, you'll be up and running and having no issues in no time.
Thanks to Rep and the entire Bryt software team!

I love the automated features (sending notices, invoices and receipts for payment). There are several great things about this system that are very useful.

1.) Report writer needs work. With this being said, however, whenever I have a problem, customer support ALWAYS is there to help and create the report, or if they can't create the exact report that I need, they come up with a solution that works! 2.) No help section - if it is after hours or a different time zone, there is no one to offer support or any help whatsoever. Again, this is only when work is being done outside of the normal office hours for Bryt customer service. 3.) Takes some getting used to. Although I am new the mortgage software field. I have done property management for over 15 years, and then we switched to mortgages. So that may be my fault. 4.) No direct mortgage holder option. If you are not the "Servicing Company" of the loans, set up is a bit tricky and takes some getting used to. In my case, I have 1 individual who has mortgages under 4 different companies. This get's complicated when writing reports, letters, or notices, that are mortgage holder specific, but as always, rep and the team have always figured out a way (sometimes even changing the way the software is written) for me to get the information I need. :)

Jennifer S.
manager member in USA

Excellent Customer Service

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

The customer support was superb. Before I committed to the product, the team answered all of my questions. After I made the decision to purchase, the set up was quick, and I was able to go live with the product within 2-3 weeks without any issues. The few times I needed additional help with the product, the team got back with me immediately and were extremely helpful. I truly have enjoyed the customer service. It made for a flawless and stress free transition.

I would like to be able to print out invoices, schedules, etc. Currently, you can print them using the generic screen print option, but it's not an option built into the software. The software is paperless, which has its advantages. Notices, payments, schedules, etc are emailed automatically to clients.

Mike Z.
Loan Originator / CIO in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

BRYT's software and team have been valuable to our company to help us scale efficiently!

Kommentare: We have used BRYT for almost 2 years now. BRYT has been extremely valuable for our company. It has been an essential piece that has helped us be more efficient and scale our operation, while also delivering great value to our customers. The team at BRYT has been excellent to work with. They are helpful, easy to work with, and very responsive. They are happy to talk with us if we encounter any obstacles, have questions, and have worked with us continuously to customize their product so it fits what best serves our customers. BRYT continues to make great changes and we know there are even greater things ahead - we highly recommend the BRYT platform and the team behind it!

Loan servicing and reporting Creating disbursements to investors ACH/Nacha works wonderfully! Payment reminders and statements are great The staff is awesome and very helpful!

Would love to see: - e-signature integrated - More security features / upgraded - More loan application/origination features (Some of these items I know they are currently working on!)

Marsha P.
Loan Escrow / Loan Servicing in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This software makes the Loan Servicing process very easy and timeless.

Kommentare: I've been using this software for about 2 years and all of its features have allowed me to cut Loan Servicing and Document Processing portion of my job time in half. Actually more then half.

I Love the Loan Document Feature. Makes processing Loan Documents very simple and quick. I also love the automated notices that are sent from the software. Customer Support is always available to answer any questions relating to any section of the software.

Still have a few questions on Mandatory reports for specific filings. For Example BRE required reports.

Alison G.
Office Manager/Senior Processor in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bryt will ALWAYS be our lending software of choice!

As a hard money lender, most of the features with other software companies don't apply to us, but are hard-coded and cannot be removed from the program. The Bryt team literally created our perfect system!

Our only con was that our previous Bryt contact left the company, BUT our new rep immediately picked up where he left off!

Mitchell V.
Managing Partner in USA

This is best value for any software I have ever purchased.

Kommentare: Intuitive, easy to use, does what I need and keeps me in control.

It does everything I need to manage my loan portfolio and I am in control. I now spend less time than I did when we had a 3rd party servicer because I no longer have to correct their mistakes.

The conversion was the hardest part but there is nothing that can be done about that. The customer support has been very responsive to our needs. Every time I find something that could be improved, I call customer support and they fix it.

Laurie S.
Accounting Mgr in USA

Great customer service; still need added features in software

Kommentare: NACHA, payment reminders, multiple tenants

It is very user friendly; customer service is awesome and very responsive, ease of setting up loans and posting payments via NACHA.

not enough functionality, ex. report writer, customer over payments when closing a loan, can delete pay periods but not add them

Will R.
Patner in USA
Vorstandsbüro, Selbstständig

Great loan software!

Easy to use loan software and exactly what I was looking for. Excellent and responsive customer service. User-friendly. Has all the features I need and then some.

Would be nice to be able to send notices on demand vs. just auto or off.

Tim G.
owner in USA

Ease of use is amazing and the price is unbeatable

Kommentare: very cost effective, efficient, friendly software that is cloud based, accessible from anywhere

User friendly, customer support is always available, covers all lending aspects plus more than I can even use

Veronica V.
Loan Coordinator in USA

Bryt makes my job easier.

Kommentare: It saves time

What I like the most about Bryt, is that it is user-friendly. Everything is clean and straight forward. It didn't take long to learn how to navigate.

The only complaint I have is that it doesn't work as well on Safari. I use Safari as my main browser so when I use Bryt I have to change to google chrome. It's not a big deal.

Ken K.
President in USA

This platform satisfies all our company needs.

Kommentare: I can manage multiple investment vehicles from this platform and all functions are consolidated in an easy to use location.

Everything is consolidated in one application. And they customized the application to fit my needs.

The leaning curve. But that is overcome with time and a great support staff. They take as much time as necessary to teach you how to use the application.