Über TLOxp

Fraud and identity management solution for businesses that helps in skip tracing, investigative research, and risk regulation.

Erfahre mehr über TLOxp

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Nutzung

Haben Sie TLOxp bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Kenneth S.
Kenneth S.
owner in USA

This is great software that has been a tremendous help to our business.

The software comes with plenty of instructions and tutorials. It is very easy to use and user friendly. Trans Union keeps the software up to date which makes it a key tool. It provides a person with about all the information they could need with the many different kinds of reports you can get from the system. TLO is a key asset within our skip tracing and repossession portion of business.

We have no complaints with the program. It performs above and beyond anything we could ask for. We have never had any problems or complaints.

Chris P.
Chris P.
VP of Operations in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

TLO has beat every competitor we have thrown at them to date

Kommentare: Due to my statement above we have actually streamlined our process and now batch all files day one through TLO. We saw a production increase of 16% on the 50% of non legal staff whom had the website access taken away. We saw little to no issues or data loss factors with batching over manual searches

The data is most accurate, you can really drill down if you need to locate someone. They have what appears to be more data per person than most.

I have seen where new collectors can become overwhelmed with the amount of information supplied.

Diane A.
collection manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

about tlo

Kommentare: I like it but not any better then accurint

I like that you can find family members and employment info fast.

its not always as current as I would like.

Daniel C.
Sr Director of Operations in USA

Back to TLO

Kommentare: Used TLO in the past then left for another one of TLO's top competitor. After a year or so with the "Other Guys" we learned that TLO had an over all better, more reliable and accurate product. This is what has brought us happily back to TLO.

Ease of use & accurate information. Feed back from staff was extremely positive and recovery results have dramatically increased.

Search results can at times look a little cluttered.

Hannah B.

Great asset to my buisness!

Kommentare: I really enjoy everything about this software. They are always improving it and finding ways to make it easier. They also offer tutorials and videos on how to use it and the best ways to use it.

I really like that this system is easy to use. Pricing is great and the results are very helpful and useful. This software has been one of the best assets to my buisness. There are multiple different reports you can run to get valued information.

Nick K.
I/T Manager in USA

Skiptracing done right

Kommentare: We like using TLO and believe we will continue to use it for a long time to come.

TLOxp does a great job in providing skip tracing. We also started batching with the product to save our staff time.

I don't really have too many cons. It is a bit pricy but we use multiple difference services which brings the price point down.

sales rep in USA
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Skip Tracing Took

The information provided is very useful and detailed. It doesn't just provide what we need but beyond.

This is a great tool for our company and there isn't anything as far as what I use it for that I don't like.

Asset Protection Analyst E-Commerce in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Highly recommended

Kommentare: TLO runs smoothly without interruptions and the results are very dependable.

When researching, it has valuable information all on one screen.

The recent pricing change is still fair, but not as good as we have had in times past.

Zina P.
Controller in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Transunion review

Kommentare: Our company is very happy with the the value we get from using Transunion. It has fulfilled our needs and is not expensive as well. Glitches happens and as an administrator you have to keep up with users which sometimes takes time but over all we are very satisfied with the product.

This is a very inexpensive yet very useful software that we started using about 5 years ago. It is very easy to navigate and can fulfill requests as applicable.

You are required to always re-certify and reactivate so as the administrator I have to spend time re-activating or resetting passwords

Customer Support in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

Kommentare: With our company we have to verify who a customer is. TLOxp has been exponentially helpful in doing so.

I like the ease of use. It is very easy to find someone on here and verify who they are.

The only thing I don't like is that I was not using it sooner!

Scott M.
Collection Supervisor in USA

Great for a Collector

I like the batching function to where is makes less work for us collectors. Also having the option to get in and do a deep dive searching for information is great.

I don't really have a con, it works well.

Director Of Operations in USA
Rechtsberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

TLOxp was exactly what we needed!

What I like most about this software is the plethora of options it provides us with regards to running searches. We are a firm that is involved in all types of cases and are in need of obtaining various kinds of information and having a single, affordable, place to obtain it has been great!

The con about this software is it's intense security measures with regards to username and password. The biggest issue we run into with this is the user's forgetting their passwords and needing to get them reset because they are required to change them so frequently.

Justin B.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Gold Standard of Skip Tracing

the best and most reliable system for skip-tracing and obtaining hard to find information

just the cost is hight, and barrier of entry

Brandon M.
Brandon M.
Compliance Associate in USA

Quality skip tracing software

Vast database, easy to use, quick, no frills

No problems with it of yet. TU is a great company