Über A2X

A2X automatisiert E-Commerce-Buchhaltung für Amazon-Verkäufer*innen und Shopify-Geschäfte weltweit. Von führenden E-Commerce-Buchhalter*innen weltweit eingesetzt.

Erfahre mehr über A2X

Just link it to Amazon & Xero then fill in the reports. Given we track our inventory levels in Xero it makes for such an easy integration.

Onboarding was tricky as a beginner. It can be hard to know how everything works when you start on your own.

Bewertungen zu A2X

A2X hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 289 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du A2X bereits verwendet?

Jake
Jake
eCommerce Analyst in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Cool Software To Track Amazon Marketplace Sales

Kommentare: Excellent. Solved a few annoying issues we had and sped up some reporting internally.

Amazon Support is the bee's knees if you ever need it. This software speeds up a process and gives you ore time to deal with other tasks. That time savings alone is enough to justify the cost for our company. The integrations are top notch.

The price, I can't use it for my personal side gigs as I wouldn't be able to justify the cost due to low sales volume via Amazon channel, it's more of a niche channel for me, compared to, say, eBay. Great for high-volume business use, in that case the price is pretty much negligible.

Noam
Founder in USA
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Accounting Software with Unbeatable Features

Kommentare: We have been using A2X for almost a year now and haven't looked back. The software is incredibly intuitive and easy to use, making our accounting much smoother and efficient. The customer service has been excellent and the cost is unbeatable. We couldn't be happier with our experience so far and would highly recommend A2X to anyone looking for great accounting software.

A2X has been an absolute game changer for our business! The software is incredibly user friendly and makes reconciling accounts a breeze. It's also very cost effective and the customer service is top notch. We have been so impressed with the accuracy and speed of the software. Highly recommend!

The only issue we have experienced with A2X is the occasional difficulty in setting up more complex accounts. It took a bit of time and effort to figure out, but once we got the hang of it, we've had no problems. Overall, it's been a great experience!

Keith
Proprietor in UK
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Expensive for what it does !

Kommentare: Had a lot of issues initially​ getting it set up correctly to handle zero-rated sales and disappointed I needed an additional license for the US when the product is already expensive for what it does.

Easier than importing and exporting using spreadsheets

Expensive for what it does and the subscription is limited to 5 market places which does not allow you to do Europe​ and US.

April
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Great Integration Software for Amazon FBA sellers

Kommentare: A2X helps solve the issue of getting the Amazon settlement information correctly into Quick Books Online with ease as an Amazon 3rd party seller.

It is easy to navigate the process of the export of Amazon settlement reports and the import into Quickbooks online. The information has been accurate.

Nothing, it serves its purpose. I have not had any issues with software.

Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Must Have

Kommentare: Customer service have been consistent and on hand from enquiry to set up and beyond with any questions we have had.

-ease of use -VAT consolidation -cross platform integration -customer service

-time taken to set up was a bit lengthy (but worth it) -be great to include a stock tracking integration

Jillian
Jillian
Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely essential for any and all Amazon sellers

Kommentare: Love love love! and plus their support staff is so fantastic and if you bring up any valid issues, they will often release a product update to solve that problem in a short amount of time.

It is really hard to get all the fees and discounts and fba related stuff charged correctly on your own out of Seller Central. A2X does it ALL and just maps and syncs directly to Xero. It's a game changer in terms of accuracy and efficiency.

Once there are a lot of skus, it can be tough to filter them to fill in missing costs for the cogs reporting.

Danny
Danny
Director IT Operations in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for an Amazon bsuiness

Provides all the data to Xero that is needed to keep accurate books

Would like it to integrate with my inventory program, SellerCloud to pas through my costs.

Ryan
Ryan
Buchhaltung

Best app to automate revenue entry into Xero (and other softwares)

Kommentare: It eliminates the need for complicated journal entries and cuts the time reconciling FBA to minutes.

FBA charges are very complicated. A2X is set up once by mapping accounts and then automatically imports data into Xero. It automatically splits the data between months, so regardless of when your payment comes in (which is every 2 weeks in my experience), the data is in the correct period. It will also give you default accounts which is great if you only sell on Amazon. This setup, along with a good online accounting software, can make your accounting work extremely easy and quick. Seriously, for the time I spent before doing journal entries, A2X is well worth the price. I currently use this software for all clients selling on Amazon.

The worst part is more on Amazon's side, with their myriad of charge types, inventory types and revenue types. A2X doesn't have any cons in my experience except that the initial mapping can take some time to work out.

Catherine
Catherine
Accounting Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

If you're not using A2X for Amazon Accounting you're doing it wrong!

Easy to use and immediately saw the value. Splitting Amazon deposits between months was a brutal exercise and now A2X handles it all. A2X & Xero is a a no brainer tech stack for any Amazon seller.

That it doesn't work for other sales channels.

Bryant
Bryant
Finance Director in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best in class

Kommentare: Brilliant and simple to use

The detail configuration settings and the ease of use. Better than anything out there by a mile

The price is high compared to competitors.

A2X for Accountants

Kommentare: A2X has taken a very manual process for me and automated it. What used to take me a half hour or more can now be done with the touch of a button. This saves me valuable time and also saves my clients money. The data that can be synced with Quickbooks Online is so valuable. E-commerce clients now have great visibility in what it really costs to sell on Amazon. I'm so excited about trying out A2X for Shopify now too!

A2X makes it so easy to post the settlements for selling on Amazon. They break out all the categories which make up the settlement and post that to the general ledger. It gives business owners great information about their Amazon sales so they know how much they are making and the costs associated with selling on Amazon. I also love that it will break up the settlements by months, so I don't have to manually adjust for sales that fall over two months in one settlement period. A2X saves me so much time working for my e-commerce clients. I've called in for a question and they were very quick to respond and give me an answer.

The only suggestion I would have to improve the software is to make a glossary of all the different line items in the settlements. Sometimes it is difficult to determine what a fee is for by just the description. Otherwise, I have had no problems with this software.

Chelsea
Number Crunching Rock Star in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Worth every penny!

A2X is incredibly easy to use and it gets all your data into the bookkeeping software in manageable pieces, so your system doesn't get bogged down with all the sales data. Customer service is top-notch and responds very quickly.

Honestly, I haven't found anything I disliked that customer service couldn't fix for me.

Alexandra
Bookkeeper/Finance Team Member in USA

Essential for Shopify users

Kommentare: A2X helps us understand shopify payments. Instead of a random amount being deposited into our checking account we are able to understand what the numbers represent. Vital.

I use A2X to breakout all the fees and various components of shopify payouts. A2X then seamlessly integrates into Xero, our cloud based accounting software of choice. Previously we were trying to figure everything out in Shopify and it was a huge headache. A2X lets us understand the aggregate data and is essential.

Their website takes a minute to navigate. Not a huge issue but it is maybe not quite as intuitive as it could be. But it is also pretty basic so it requires only a few clicks to find what you are looking for, not easy to get lost for long.

Director in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great resource for Amazon users

Kommentare: Highly recommended for any Amazon sellers.

A2X has saved our clients hours and hours of work in analysing Sales and posting the results to their Xero accounts.

Took a little while to set up and configure, but once done easy to use.

Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Game changer without a doubt!

Kommentare: A2X saves time and is extremely reliable and accurate

I like that this software is so easy to use once it has been set up. It really does save time and with daily imports I know that my data is up to date.

The integration with the bookkeeping software wasn't difficult but it does take some time to set up the initial mapping process correctly.

Unterhaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Time Saver

Kommentare: Our company had about 80 SKUs, and this software was great for us. I could delete imported information out of QB and re-import it after changing my settings on A2X. I was able to adjust and fine tune quite nicely. When I had questions, the support team answered quickly and intelligently. The inventory function is also excellent and useful.

This software integrated very easily with AMZ. I was able to adjust every line item that came from AMZ to go exactly where I want it within QB. Once set up, this software required very little maintenance. I saved an immense amount of time with A2X. Time is Money.

very small con: I requested progress bars for certain buttons where it was not clear that the action was underway or done. Support said that this function was under development.

Suvir
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for automating biweekly transfers

A2X simplifies the task for importing sales, returns, COGS and fees data from Amazon for each biweekly payment. It is easy to use, and provides a single dashboard for all imported data loads. It is a lot cheaper than hiring an accountant to perform the same task

Two areas of improvement are (a) better handling of multi-currency payments: it was confusing to setup my Mexican Pesos payments from Amazon.mx alongside my USD payments from Amazon.com (b) more data / analysis for each transfer. The current dashboard interface is focused on transferring data from Amazon to Quickbooks, but does not provide much information about each transfer (revenue, cost, transfer trends)

Clark

Highly Recommended!

Kommentare: I've been using A2X for over 2 years and couldn't be more pleased. The multi-country plan is fairly priced and saves me a TON of time. I couldn't imagine going back to the "old" way. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to save time recording transactions from Amazon Seller Accounts into their QuickBooks software, especially multi-country accounts. Setup is a breeze and customer support if very responsive.

It is very easy to use and saves a ton of bookkeeping time.

No complaints. This software easily handles all my needs.

Managing Partner in USA
Kunststoffe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Just works

Kommentare: Excellent and very responsive.

Easy to set up and implement. Our Bookkeeper had it operational and integrated with QBO in 2 hours

A little pricy ($70/mo) as we only use it for Amazon every 2 weeks to ingest data after payout.

Randall

Simple and easy to use

Kommentare: Simple solution to resolving Amazon settlements to Xero. We used this service for probably 8 years. If you sell on Amazon and want to reduce time spent on books this tool will help.

Simple, one-button click and you're done. Integrates fairly flawlessly and can code transactions making it easy to do books.

I'd say it is a bit pricey for what it does but it saves me time so I am happy with that.

Alan
Owner in Australien
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Set and Forget

Kommentare: Customer service is of the highest standard

Saves hours of data entry. Set up and Forget.

Amazing product. From the first trial run to the actual integration.Everything has been seamless.

Franklin
Chief Accountant in Philippinen

A2X for eCommerce Business

Kommentare: I work as an Accountant for businesses in eCommerce business like Amazon FBA. I ALWAYS suggest my clients to use A2X integration between Amazon Seller Central to accounting software like Quickbooks.

- easy to use interface - various reports to be generated - immensely helpful for business with lots of products to account for Cost of Goods Sold

My A2X experience has been great so far.

todd
President of Putting in USA
Sportartikel, Selbstständig

Saves Time, Great Value

Kommentare: Imports my transactions from Amazon and automatically categorizes sales and expenses. Also tracks COGS in the month my inventory is sold and debits my Inventory Asset account. Make reporting easier.

I recommend this app for anyone who wants to automate their accounting workflows. I use A2X for both my Amazon and Shopify transactions. It's been running in the background for over a year now without any issues.

Amazon and Shopify are separate accounts so sometimes you need to toggle back and forth, but its only a minor inconvenience.

Samantha
MD in UK
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tax software for online sellers

Kommentare: It works out our VAT perfectly and keeps our xero accounts up to date on a daily basis.

We set this up with our tax settings and it automatically posts our sales to xero, saving time and money on extra staff.

Takes a while to set up as you have to know your own tax settings, but this is not the fault of a2x.

Nicola
CFO in UK
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for saving time and improving accuracy

Integration with both Shopify and Amazon. Removing worries about tax jurisdictions for Amazon by automating for all marketplaces. Saves so much time in transferring orders into Xero.

Can be tricky to set up but Support great in assisting.