A2X for Accountants

Bewertet am 23.5.2019
Accounting Manager
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A2X has taken a very manual process for me and automated it. What used to take me a half hour or more can now be done with the touch of a button. This saves me valuable time and also saves my clients money. The data that can be synced with Quickbooks Online is so valuable. E-commerce clients now have great visibility in what it really costs to sell on Amazon. I'm so excited about trying out A2X for Shopify now too!

Vorteile: A2X makes it so easy to post the settlements for selling on Amazon. They break out all the categories which make up the settlement and post that to the general ledger. It gives business owners great information about their Amazon sales so they know how much they are making and the costs associated with selling on Amazon. I also love that it will break up the settlements by months, so I don't have to manually adjust for sales that fall over two months in one settlement period. A2X saves me so much time working for my e-commerce clients. I've called in for a question and they were very quick to respond and give me an answer.

Nachteile: The only suggestion I would have to improve the software is to make a glossary of all the different line items in the settlements. Sometimes it is difficult to determine what a fee is for by just the description. Otherwise, I have had no problems with this software.

Cool Software To Track Amazon Marketplace Sales

Bewertet am 10.8.2018
Jake C.
eCommerce Analyst
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent. Solved a few annoying issues we had and sped up some reporting internally.

Vorteile: Amazon Support is the bee's knees if you ever need it. This software speeds up a process and gives you ore time to deal with other tasks. That time savings alone is enough to justify the cost for our company. The integrations are top notch.

Nachteile: The price, I can't use it for my personal side gigs as I wouldn't be able to justify the cost due to low sales volume via Amazon channel, it's more of a niche channel for me, compared to, say, eBay. Great for high-volume business use, in that case the price is pretty much negligible.

Absolutely essential for any and all Amazon sellers

Jillian H.
Accountant
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Love love love! and plus their support staff is so fantastic and if you bring up any valid issues, they will often release a product update to solve that problem in a short amount of time.

Vorteile: It is really hard to get all the fees and discounts and fba related stuff charged correctly on your own out of Seller Central. A2X does it ALL and just maps and syncs directly to Xero. It's a game changer in terms of accuracy and efficiency.

Nachteile: Once there are a lot of skus, it can be tough to filter them to fill in missing costs for the cogs reporting.

Best Amazon to Xero integration on the market

Bewertet am 23.7.2018
Ricky P.
Practice Manager
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Customer support is supreme so if you get stuck, help is on the way. Integration is great as you can copy tax and account mappings across to new clients very easily. Integration into Xero can be customized and very simple to do. its reliable and we can trust it will work every time.

Nachteile: Not much really! It's not really a con of the software but if A2X ventured out into other selling platforms like Shopify and eBay, then it would make our lives so easy!

Couldn't Do My Job Without A2X

Eileen S.
E-Commerce Accountant
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using A2X for 2.5 years and it makes my job SO much easier. It pulls in Amazon sales data and maps it to the appropriate accounts. It allows me to reconcile fast and easy. I can't imagine doing my job without it! It really is a must have for all accountants and bookkeepers posting Amazon sales.

Vorteile: Fast and reliable customer service. Accurately summarizes Amazon sales and creates an invoice. Clean and user friendly interface.

Nachteile: Honestly, I have nothing bad to say about A2X.

Time and Money saver A2X

Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Rohan B.
Marketing Executive

Kommentare: Quick respond of A2X saves lots of time and save

Vorteile: A2X make the process easier for selling on Amazon. It gives great information to the business owner about their sales. It responds very quickly so saves lots of time.

Nachteile: It doesn't work for other sales channels.

Great resource for Amazon users

Chris K.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Highly recommended for any Amazon sellers.

Vorteile: A2X has saved our clients hours and hours of work in analysing Sales and posting the results to their Xero accounts.

Nachteile: Took a little while to set up and configure, but once done easy to use.

Absolutely Amazing

Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Richard J.
Success Leader
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The ease of use and the time it saves.

Vorteile: The fact that A2X takes a task that would normally take 20 to 30 mins to complete and brings it to 5 mins or less, us and our clients to concentrate on others tasks to grow our business.

Time Saver

Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Musician
Unterhaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our company had about 80 SKUs, and this software was great for us. I could delete imported information out of QB and re-import it after changing my settings on A2X. I was able to adjust and fine tune quite nicely. When I had questions, the support team answered quickly and intelligently. The inventory function is also excellent and useful.

Vorteile: This software integrated very easily with AMZ. I was able to adjust every line item that came from AMZ to go exactly where I want it within QB. Once set up, this software required very little maintenance. I saved an immense amount of time with A2X. Time is Money.

Nachteile: very small con: I requested progress bars for certain buttons where it was not clear that the action was underway or done. Support said that this function was under development.

A2x truly makes accounting for amazon sellers possible.

Jeremy A.
CPA

Vorteile: A2x always works. It provides accurate and detailed information for the settlement period. The team is always making improvements to their product. Tech support is super fast and knowledgeable.

Great tool for automating biweekly transfers

Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Suvir B.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: A2X simplifies the task for importing sales, returns, COGS and fees data from Amazon for each biweekly payment. It is easy to use, and provides a single dashboard for all imported data loads. It is a lot cheaper than hiring an accountant to perform the same task

Nachteile: Two areas of improvement are (a) better handling of multi-currency payments: it was confusing to setup my Mexican Pesos payments from Amazon.mx alongside my USD payments from Amazon.com (b) more data / analysis for each transfer. The current dashboard interface is focused on transferring data from Amazon to Quickbooks, but does not provide much information about each transfer (revenue, cost, transfer trends)

This is the best system I have used to get my AMZ sales data over to Xero

Georg D.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Time saving and general happiness :)

Vorteile: Ease of use and TIME SAVING. When I can simply log in, click "Send to Xero" and that's it? How great is that. I love how all the accounts save and when there is a new one, you simply map it and it will remember for the next time. The setup is 'front-loaded', so once that's done; it's set it and forget it.

Nachteile: Switching between regions is a bit annoying. If I'm in my US marketplace and click to switch to my UK one, I have to refresh my connection to my Xero account each time. Mild nuisance.

Perfect for an Amazon bsuiness

Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Danny R.
Director IT Operations
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Provides all the data to Xero that is needed to keep accurate books

Nachteile: Would like it to integrate with my inventory program, SellerCloud to pas through my costs.

Best app to automate revenue entry into Xero (and other softwares)

Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Ryan W.
Buchhaltung

Kommentare: It eliminates the need for complicated journal entries and cuts the time reconciling FBA to minutes.

Vorteile: FBA charges are very complicated. A2X is set up once by mapping accounts and then automatically imports data into Xero. It automatically splits the data between months, so regardless of when your payment comes in (which is every 2 weeks in my experience), the data is in the correct period. It will also give you default accounts which is great if you only sell on Amazon. This setup, along with a good online accounting software, can make your accounting work extremely easy and quick. Seriously, for the time I spent before doing journal entries, A2X is well worth the price. I currently use this software for all clients selling on Amazon.

Nachteile: The worst part is more on Amazon's side, with their myriad of charge types, inventory types and revenue types. A2X doesn't have any cons in my experience except that the initial mapping can take some time to work out.

If you're not using A2X for Amazon Accounting you're doing it wrong!

Bewertet am 17.7.2018
Catherine F.
Accounting Manager
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use and immediately saw the value. Splitting Amazon deposits between months was a brutal exercise and now A2X handles it all. A2X & Xero is a a no brainer tech stack for any Amazon seller.

Nachteile: That it doesn't work for other sales channels.

Save enormous quantity of time

Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Daniel Q.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Before we have to go Reports in amazon pass it to Excel spreadsheet, do the math and then classify the accounts in Xero, etc. all these steps were headaches, all this process take before 2-3 hours, now with A2X it takes about 5-10 min, you just set up one time and that's it. is magical. we are so happy that we found A2X, our Amazon accounting is organized and what we like most, so quick simple and fast, we love A2X features, and we love the price. 10000... thumbs up

Vorteile: Simplicity, Fast, Reliability, Quick, Easy to understand, we love it pretty, Enormous Time saving, Great price, Excellent customer support

Nachteile: we would love, I don't know if it is possible, but do the same with PayPal and eBay, eBay is splitting now with PayPal, so I suppose, A2X can implement a system for the new eBay payment method, currently eBay is starting to manage new payments method, our account already stop accepting PayPal for our eBay sales, we are currently trying to figure it out if they are charging fees or not, but we are still using paypal for our bigcommerce website

Best App for Amazon Bookkeeping!

Teresa (terri) S.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A2X has been the best new app find we have had this year! They are quick to respond, they provide exceptional support and are just a great bunch of people to work with! I highly recommend A2X.

Vorteile: A2X is like a breath of fresh air! If you have been struggling to figure out your financial numbers from within Amazon A2X is the perfect solution. It seamlessly pulls all the financial data you need and summarizes it into a journal entry and ships that over to QuickBooks or Xero. You can stay on top of your business and make better financial decisions with ease using A2X. Love it!

Nachteile: A2X does take some set up but the procedures they supply are detailed and easy to follow. They have online chat to get help on the fly as you go! Once you have it configured you are good to go.

3 Year User Review

Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Kevin B.
Möbel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Automatically coding line items from Amazon to Xero.

Vorteile: It is great if you expand to international markets as well as Amazon.com. It is really easy to use and does truly make invoicing much easie.

Nachteile: Amazon tends to change line item descriptions slightly which effects the coding in A2X. It would be nice if A2X could catch these changes so you did not have to manually code them. This is only a one time code though and does not happen very often.

Best in class

Bryant A.
Finance Director
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Brilliant and simple to use

Vorteile: The detail configuration settings and the ease of use. Better than anything out there by a mile

Nachteile: The price is high compared to competitors.

Best tool for our Amazon business!

Bewertet am 31.5.2019
Lynn T.
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have lots of tools we Spend money on to boost our amazon business but A2X is the best tool yet. Making money is great, but if you don’t know IF you’re making money, or how MUCH you’re actually making after all the hidden costs amazon charges you, or how much your spending on certain things, how can you grow?? Best tool out there! It’s a must if you want to grow your business!

Vorteile: Ease of use and connection to quickbooks

Nachteile: Set up. It’s a necessary evil and it takes time but once it’s done, it’s done.

Tips for Using A2X for Amazon

Karen B.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: While A2X is great to use, Amazon is still challenging, and so I find it a great plus that A2X has feature flags when Amazon is not right. A2X is an app and an ally for Amazon Sellers, I think.

Vorteile: What DO I like most about this software! Still using it and loving how much time it saves me from the minutiae. I can check reports against the data A2X is sending to Xero and go on with next tasks because it ties out! I have felt like a "numbers wrestler" for years, but with A2X, I can focus on bigger picture with my Amazon clients.

Nachteile: I can't think of anything. It gets the job done.

A2X for eCommerce Business

Bewertet am 31.5.2019
Franklin D.
Chief Accountant
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I work as an Accountant for businesses in eCommerce business like Amazon FBA. I ALWAYS suggest my clients to use A2X integration between Amazon Seller Central to accounting software like Quickbooks.

Vorteile: - easy to use interface
- various reports to be generated
- immensely helpful for business with lots of products to account for Cost of Goods Sold

Nachteile: My A2X experience has been great so far.

Huge Time Saver for Amazon Sellers!

Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Director of Operations
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This saves me so much time. This has turned what used to be a tedious, manual process into an easy, quick one.

Vorteile: It's a huge time saver. This alone justifies the cost (versus the time it would take one to do this all manually), even at a low value of time. Also, it integrates excellently with Amazon (which it should, as that's what it's designed for). It pulls all Amazon sales data in and maps it out in a way that's organized and easy to digest.

Nachteile: While it's essential for high-volume Amazon sellers, it doesn't help when it comes to selling on other platforms (like eBay, for example). Depending on your Amazon selling volume, the cost may not be as beneficial for you if you're selling elsewhere.

Quick and easy

Bewertet am 19.10.2018
Matthew G.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Vorteile: It's easy to use and mostly automatic, if you have any experience with accounting then you will have no problems using A2X, or if you are like me: your accountant will go through it with you in about 30 minutes. There are also plenty of tutorials online if you would prefer to do it that way, or just need a little reminder. I also have my Xero account connected to make things even easier.

Nachteile: I don't know, honestly with most of it being automatic I don't have to do much.

I love this software. It has been extremely hepful

Steven c. H.

Vorteile: I love the integration and ease of use. It is fairly easy to set it up and forget it. It automates the transactions from the 3 exchanges my clients use to sell their products

Nachteile: I dislike how the inventory is tracked and how negative invoices are posted. I wish the integration was a bit more user friendly in this way.