Cool Software To Track Amazon Marketplace Sales

Bewertet am 10.8.2018
Jake C.
eCommerce Analyst
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent. Solved a few annoying issues we had and sped up some reporting internally.

Vorteile: Amazon Support is the bee's knees if you ever need it. This software speeds up a process and gives you ore time to deal with other tasks. That time savings alone is enough to justify the cost for our company. The integrations are top notch.

Nachteile: The price, I can't use it for my personal side gigs as I wouldn't be able to justify the cost due to low sales volume via Amazon channel, it's more of a niche channel for me, compared to, say, eBay. Great for high-volume business use, in that case the price is pretty much negligible.

Absolutely essential for any and all Amazon sellers

Bewertet am 24.5.2019
Jillian H.
Accountant
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Love love love! and plus their support staff is so fantastic and if you bring up any valid issues, they will often release a product update to solve that problem in a short amount of time.

Vorteile: It is really hard to get all the fees and discounts and fba related stuff charged correctly on your own out of Seller Central. A2X does it ALL and just maps and syncs directly to Xero. It's a game changer in terms of accuracy and efficiency.

Nachteile: Once there are a lot of skus, it can be tough to filter them to fill in missing costs for the cogs reporting.

Great Integration Software for Amazon FBA sellers

Bewertet am 22.11.2019
April M.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: A2X helps solve the issue of getting the Amazon settlement information correctly into Quick Books Online with ease as an Amazon 3rd party seller.

Vorteile: It is easy to navigate the process of the export of Amazon settlement reports and the import into Quickbooks online. The information has been accurate.

Nachteile: Nothing, it serves its purpose. I have not had any issues with software.

Top Class Customer Service

Philip C.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Frees up a lot of our time to concentrate on other areas of our business.

Vorteile: Game changer software. Top-class customer Service Always there to help & answer my questions

Nachteile: Mapping can be tricky & can take some time to complete

Expensive for what it does !

Bewertet am 17.7.2018
Keith C.
Proprietor
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Had a lot of issues initially​ getting it set up correctly to handle zero-rated sales and disappointed I needed an additional license for the US when the product is already expensive for what it does.

Vorteile: Easier than importing and exporting using spreadsheets

Nachteile: Expensive for what it does and the subscription is limited to 5 market places which does not allow you to do Europe​ and US.

Huge Time Saver for Amazon Sellers!

Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Director of Operations
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This saves me so much time. This has turned what used to be a tedious, manual process into an easy, quick one.

Vorteile: It's a huge time saver. This alone justifies the cost (versus the time it would take one to do this all manually), even at a low value of time. Also, it integrates excellently with Amazon (which it should, as that's what it's designed for). It pulls all Amazon sales data in and maps it out in a way that's organized and easy to digest.

Nachteile: While it's essential for high-volume Amazon sellers, it doesn't help when it comes to selling on other platforms (like eBay, for example). Depending on your Amazon selling volume, the cost may not be as beneficial for you if you're selling elsewhere.

Great product that saves us a tonne of time

Wayne G.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The ease of use and measurable impact it has on our business. It has saved us hours of work each week and streamlined our bookkeeping.

Nachteile: Nothing - honestly, I'm super happy with our choice and everything works as described.

A2X is excellent!

Bewertet am 2.12.2019
Leeann H.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love their customer service. They've easily answered every question and always have the answer I'm looking for. It's great!

Vorteile: I love how you can drill down to every fee Amazon gives us and categorize it in QuickBooks in exactly the account I need it in.

Nachteile: I wish it would show me the payee in QuickBooks as we have several accounts we have transferred over.

Incredibly Important Tool

Bewertet am 22.11.2019
Mathew J.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall the ability to update my Quickbooks accounting with a couple clicks is a huge time saver. There is also less room for human error versus trying to manually add entries to Quickbooks based on Amazon reports.

Vorteile: Huge time saver. Puts me at ease to know my accounting from Amazon is correct.

Nachteile: Little bit of a learning curve to understand

Makes Amazon to Quickbooks Accounting Quick & Easy

Steven S.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Once the initial set up is complete it literally takes less than a minute to import all of your Amazon transaction details into Quickbooks.

Nachteile: The initial set up had some bugs that A2X needed to correct before we could complete the set up. A2X customer service was slow but competent.

A2X for Accountants

Bewertet am 23.5.2019
Accounting Manager
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A2X has taken a very manual process for me and automated it. What used to take me a half hour or more can now be done with the touch of a button. This saves me valuable time and also saves my clients money. The data that can be synced with Quickbooks Online is so valuable. E-commerce clients now have great visibility in what it really costs to sell on Amazon. I'm so excited about trying out A2X for Shopify now too!

Vorteile: A2X makes it so easy to post the settlements for selling on Amazon. They break out all the categories which make up the settlement and post that to the general ledger. It gives business owners great information about their Amazon sales so they know how much they are making and the costs associated with selling on Amazon. I also love that it will break up the settlements by months, so I don't have to manually adjust for sales that fall over two months in one settlement period. A2X saves me so much time working for my e-commerce clients. I've called in for a question and they were very quick to respond and give me an answer.

Nachteile: The only suggestion I would have to improve the software is to make a glossary of all the different line items in the settlements. Sometimes it is difficult to determine what a fee is for by just the description. Otherwise, I have had no problems with this software.

Best Amazon to Xero integration on the market

Bewertet am 23.7.2018
Ricky P.
Practice Manager
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Customer support is supreme so if you get stuck, help is on the way. Integration is great as you can copy tax and account mappings across to new clients very easily. Integration into Xero can be customized and very simple to do. its reliable and we can trust it will work every time.

Nachteile: Not much really! It's not really a con of the software but if A2X ventured out into other selling platforms like Shopify and eBay, then it would make our lives so easy!

Couldn't Do My Job Without A2X

Bewertet am 24.5.2019
Eileen S.
E-Commerce Accountant
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using A2X for 2.5 years and it makes my job SO much easier. It pulls in Amazon sales data and maps it to the appropriate accounts. It allows me to reconcile fast and easy. I can't imagine doing my job without it! It really is a must have for all accountants and bookkeepers posting Amazon sales.

Vorteile: Fast and reliable customer service. Accurately summarizes Amazon sales and creates an invoice. Clean and user friendly interface.

Nachteile: Honestly, I have nothing bad to say about A2X.

Time and Money saver A2X

Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Rohan B.
Marketing Executive

Kommentare: Quick respond of A2X saves lots of time and save

Vorteile: A2X make the process easier for selling on Amazon. It gives great information to the business owner about their sales. It responds very quickly so saves lots of time.

Nachteile: It doesn't work for other sales channels.

Great resource for Amazon users

Bewertet am 21.5.2019
Chris K.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Highly recommended for any Amazon sellers.

Vorteile: A2X has saved our clients hours and hours of work in analysing Sales and posting the results to their Xero accounts.

Nachteile: Took a little while to set up and configure, but once done easy to use.

Absolutely Amazing

Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Richard J.
Success Leader
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The ease of use and the time it saves.

Vorteile: The fact that A2X takes a task that would normally take 20 to 30 mins to complete and brings it to 5 mins or less, us and our clients to concentrate on others tasks to grow our business.

Time Saver

Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Musician
Unterhaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our company had about 80 SKUs, and this software was great for us. I could delete imported information out of QB and re-import it after changing my settings on A2X. I was able to adjust and fine tune quite nicely. When I had questions, the support team answered quickly and intelligently. The inventory function is also excellent and useful.

Vorteile: This software integrated very easily with AMZ. I was able to adjust every line item that came from AMZ to go exactly where I want it within QB. Once set up, this software required very little maintenance. I saved an immense amount of time with A2X. Time is Money.

Nachteile: very small con: I requested progress bars for certain buttons where it was not clear that the action was underway or done. Support said that this function was under development.

A2x truly makes accounting for amazon sellers possible.

Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Jeremy A.
CPA

Vorteile: A2x always works. It provides accurate and detailed information for the settlement period. The team is always making improvements to their product. Tech support is super fast and knowledgeable.

Great tool for automating biweekly transfers

Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Suvir B.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: A2X simplifies the task for importing sales, returns, COGS and fees data from Amazon for each biweekly payment. It is easy to use, and provides a single dashboard for all imported data loads. It is a lot cheaper than hiring an accountant to perform the same task

Nachteile: Two areas of improvement are (a) better handling of multi-currency payments: it was confusing to setup my Mexican Pesos payments from Amazon.mx alongside my USD payments from Amazon.com (b) more data / analysis for each transfer. The current dashboard interface is focused on transferring data from Amazon to Quickbooks, but does not provide much information about each transfer (revenue, cost, transfer trends)

This is the best system I have used to get my AMZ sales data over to Xero

Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Georg D.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Time saving and general happiness :)

Vorteile: Ease of use and TIME SAVING. When I can simply log in, click "Send to Xero" and that's it? How great is that. I love how all the accounts save and when there is a new one, you simply map it and it will remember for the next time. The setup is 'front-loaded', so once that's done; it's set it and forget it.

Nachteile: Switching between regions is a bit annoying. If I'm in my US marketplace and click to switch to my UK one, I have to refresh my connection to my Xero account each time. Mild nuisance.

Perfect for an Amazon bsuiness

Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Danny R.
Director IT Operations
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Provides all the data to Xero that is needed to keep accurate books

Nachteile: Would like it to integrate with my inventory program, SellerCloud to pas through my costs.

Best app to automate revenue entry into Xero (and other softwares)

Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Ryan W.
Buchhaltung

Kommentare: It eliminates the need for complicated journal entries and cuts the time reconciling FBA to minutes.

Vorteile: FBA charges are very complicated. A2X is set up once by mapping accounts and then automatically imports data into Xero. It automatically splits the data between months, so regardless of when your payment comes in (which is every 2 weeks in my experience), the data is in the correct period. It will also give you default accounts which is great if you only sell on Amazon. This setup, along with a good online accounting software, can make your accounting work extremely easy and quick. Seriously, for the time I spent before doing journal entries, A2X is well worth the price. I currently use this software for all clients selling on Amazon.

Nachteile: The worst part is more on Amazon's side, with their myriad of charge types, inventory types and revenue types. A2X doesn't have any cons in my experience except that the initial mapping can take some time to work out.

If you're not using A2X for Amazon Accounting you're doing it wrong!

Bewertet am 17.7.2018
Catherine F.
Accounting Manager
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use and immediately saw the value. Splitting Amazon deposits between months was a brutal exercise and now A2X handles it all. A2X & Xero is a a no brainer tech stack for any Amazon seller.

Nachteile: That it doesn't work for other sales channels.

Save enormous quantity of time

Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Daniel Q.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Before we have to go Reports in amazon pass it to Excel spreadsheet, do the math and then classify the accounts in Xero, etc. all these steps were headaches, all this process take before 2-3 hours, now with A2X it takes about 5-10 min, you just set up one time and that's it. is magical. we are so happy that we found A2X, our Amazon accounting is organized and what we like most, so quick simple and fast, we love A2X features, and we love the price. 10000... thumbs up

Vorteile: Simplicity, Fast, Reliability, Quick, Easy to understand, we love it pretty, Enormous Time saving, Great price, Excellent customer support

Nachteile: we would love, I don't know if it is possible, but do the same with PayPal and eBay, eBay is splitting now with PayPal, so I suppose, A2X can implement a system for the new eBay payment method, currently eBay is starting to manage new payments method, our account already stop accepting PayPal for our eBay sales, we are currently trying to figure it out if they are charging fees or not, but we are still using paypal for our bigcommerce website

Best App for Amazon Bookkeeping!

Bewertet am 21.5.2019
Teresa (terri) S.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A2X has been the best new app find we have had this year! They are quick to respond, they provide exceptional support and are just a great bunch of people to work with! I highly recommend A2X.

Vorteile: A2X is like a breath of fresh air! If you have been struggling to figure out your financial numbers from within Amazon A2X is the perfect solution. It seamlessly pulls all the financial data you need and summarizes it into a journal entry and ships that over to QuickBooks or Xero. You can stay on top of your business and make better financial decisions with ease using A2X. Love it!

Nachteile: A2X does take some set up but the procedures they supply are detailed and easy to follow. They have online chat to get help on the fly as you go! Once you have it configured you are good to go.