BloomReach Experience Manager Bewertungen

Filtern nach:

3,2 /5
    2,8 /5

Über BloomReach Experience Manager

Open-Source-Web-Content-Management-System zur Erstellung, Verwaltung und kanalübergreifenden Bereitstellung von personalisierten Inhalten.

Erfahre mehr über BloomReach Experience Manager

Ernie R.
Building Operations Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.11.2016

"HIPPO at LIONS"

Kommentare: I have been using HIPPO for close to 5 years now and am very pleased with the product. The use and versatility of the software is amazing. I have used many other products in the past but none can compare with HIPPO given the relative low cost of the product, and second to none customer support.

Vorteile: Ease of use, and features

Nachteile: Sometimes difficult to edit changes

von Hippo an 11.11.2016

Hi Ernie, thanks for your review. If you like, we could schedule a session and go into your challenges regarding editing content. Feel free to reach out sales@onehippo.com with any question you might have.
Best
Team Hippo

• Bewertet am 10.11.2016
Deepak S.
Assistant Engineer
Tiefbau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.10.2017

"Hippo CMS is far from perfect"

Vorteile: High scalability and reuse of standard information architecture, templates, Real time analysis of the users behaviors will provide insights.

Nachteile: There is no support for synchronizing UND data.
Hippo does not integrate with any professional translation service.

• Bewertet am 6.10.2017
Kristin G.
Content Coordinator
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.5.2017

"I am a user who works in Hippo daily."

Vorteile: I enjoy the ease of use that Hippo offers. Prior to my current position I had never used a CMS before and I picked up Hippo within a week. I also appreciate the dedicated customer service that we have received so far.

Nachteile: We are currently using Hippo 10 and we have a constant problem with the CMS freezing. In addition, this version of the program seems pretty limited in terms of templates.

• Bewertet am 18.5.2017
Courtney C.

"Average software"

Kommentare: I've been using Hippo for about a year now and some parts of it are easy to use and others are more difficult. After we had components added, it accomplished more.

Nachteile: Images are a hassle.

von Hippo an 10.11.2016

Hi Courtney thanks for your review. I understand where you are coming from (a very bad implementation by implementation partner). However, I do feel that the first set of issues will help the UX tremendously. On top of that I have sent a video with other UX extensions that are available to HeC and I would like you and the team to review. Let's talk! Have a great day! Best Stefan

Brooke O.

"Terrible user experience"

Kommentare: Hippo was extremely difficult to implement and to do anything an ordinary CMS would do, you basically have to build new components, which is a difficult and counter intuitive process. It takes way longer to do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING in Hippo than it would in a normal CMS. Hippo is definitely not designed for the user, but rather for developers.

Vorteile: Nothing at all

Nachteile: Absolutely everything

von Hippo an 10.11.2016

Hi Brooke, thanks for your review. I understand where you are coming from (a very bad implementation by implementation partner). HeC team didn't start as they could have and as most our clients do work with Hippo CMS: a tool that increases marketing agility and puts marketing in the driver seat. I do feel that the first set of issues will help the UX tremendously. On top of that I have sent a video with other UX extensions that are available to HeC and I would like you and the team to review. Let's talk! Have a great day! Best Stefan