Great product, with lots of features.

Bewertet am 21.6.2018
Paul S.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As we were one of the first adopters we had a few issues, but they were addressed in a timely manner. We converted over to Cumulus from Retail Star, and I was a little disappointed that some of the main features that I used on a daily basis were not accessible on day 1. After some updates these features are accessible now.

Vorteile: Ease of use with a host of features. Cloud based allows for Inventory access from anywhere with Internet access.

Nachteile: We had the local server option install for redundancy, but this service can be slow at times. Plus any updates to products are not instant.

The transition to the Cumulus platform was easy and seamless, the staff ensured we were completely satisfied.

Bewertet am 25.7.2018
Todd G.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Simple to use, easy to learn and well supported by a professional staff. Implementation was a breeze

Nachteile: The website development did not end up meeting our expectations but, they were willing to work with our chosen developer

Happy with our new POS

Bewertet am 21.6.2018
Roxanne B.
Bekleidung & Mode, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: All my products transfered over to the new data base, my empolyees love our new touchscreen cash register monitor, customer support and training people are awesome to work with! Overall the product is super easy to work with.

Nachteile: When ordering on a PO I wish there was a way to see "on hand" items on the same screen as the PO. (I heard that this will be in an upcoming update though). Also, I wish I could just hit the ENTER button when doing searches (instead of mousing up to the search button).

Bewertet am 21.9.2018
Eddie H.
Pres
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: CSR made this change over tolerable! They seem to understand our needs and concerns and in my opinion, they have been extremely helpful.

Vorteile: I feel that the combination of our Cumulus operation system and our website, our 65 year old business might be able to come of age in the 21st century.

Nachteile: This system is much slower when it comes to saving and finishing at the pos and back office compared to Retail Star.

Vary easy to use once I got the hang of it

Bewertet am 20.7.2018
Darrin J.
ceo
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This has everything I need to run a indoor shooting range and gun shop. Once products are imported correctly it is vary easy

Nachteile: I wish it was easier to take in used guns through the system. every once in a wile i can use the same log in and have to use another.

Worth the learning curve

Bewertet am 27.7.2018
Alison T.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like having the ability to work in remote locations. The pre set reporting helps with inventory control.

Nachteile: I miss the customizations from Retail Star and the ability to access older information from customer store credits and gift cards.

Review of Cumulus

Bewertet am 25.9.2018
Rohit B.
Bekleidung & Mode, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Nice layout, and very good features for a retail store. Love that my website is connected with the point of sale system.

Nachteile: Lots of glitches in the beginning. Also Tech support not mac save even though product is being offered.

Excellent for medium sized shops

Bewertet am 17.7.2018
Scott P.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Everyone I've dealt with has been extremely friendly and helpful during the setup and training process. The support after the sale when minor issues have arisen has been excellent as well.

Vorteile: Tons of features
Shooting range management
Inventory Management
Built in bound book software
Smartwaiver integration
i4473 integration
Training course management
Fairly intuitive interface
Helpful and quick to react tech support

Nachteile: Not as easy to set up as the bargain guys (as expected)
No gunsmith support yet
No simple offline mode (local servers are optional, but if cloud based, there isn't a temporary cache to allow operation when the internet fails)