Title your review

Jeff B.
AV Prodcution Supervisor
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: What I like about the engage software is the cloud based. It's user friendly enough to be able to pass onto our marketing team so they can add and schedule their own content. The price point is right on key and ordinarily the support team is right there to fix an issue when a ticket is submitted.

Nachteile: There are numerous functionality glitches that can be frustrating at times. If we have content that expires I would like to be able to just delete the asset and have it removed from all playlists, instead you have to go to each playlist and remove the asset and then delete. I wish there was a way you could load in one piece of content then assign multiple show dates. We have night where there may be a beer special, instead of loading up the playlist with 8 seperate instances it would be nice to be able to add mulitple date parameters. Also when editing an asset and in folder view, if you go in and change the date of that asset instead of returning you to that folder view it kicks you all the way back out to the root. Lastly, I wish there would be some sort of email sent out when you have to reauthenticate to Engage. This unforutnately happened during an event when something needed to be changed ASAP and I did not receive any confirmation email to be able to log in. The saying goes, time is money, and these cons definitely do not make the software very time efficient.

Football Stadium Digital Screens made by a Beginner!

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
James E.
Concessions Manager
Gastgewerbe, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Prior to having access to EngagePHD, I would have to go around to every screen in my stadium and take down printed menus, put up new ones for different prices levels/events. Now, after installing digital menu boards, which I also purchased through Ping, I am able to, almost instantly, update all of my screens from a desktop computer. There project management team and design team are fantastic to work with as well.
Thank you Ping!

Vorteile: Ease of use
Quality of images
Constant support from company
I am by no means a graphic designer, but with a large amount of menu changes for events, EngagePHD makes me feel like I am one! Thank you!

Nachteile: While this is not a "con", because I haven't found any yet, I just wish there was a smart phone app, because the desktop website is a little difficult to navigate from my phone. It can be done however, as I've stood in front of a screen and updated it from my phone.

The Best By Far on the Market!

President and Board Member
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have several hundred screens deployed in almost 75 locations and I can manage them in 15 minutes a week. I can set up groups and deploy different content to different stores with a click of a mouse

Vorteile: The simple fact that you can control multiple locations from a cloud based system makes my life easy. The designer is simple to operate. Scheduling content is a breeze! You can even schedule assets to expire so you never need to manually remove content.

Nachteile: Cons are hard to find, but the fact that they do not use simple fonts, and you need to set up "Styles" can be a pain

PingHD for Convention Center

Steve T.
Infrastructure Manager
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: PingHD are very responsive to my questions and respond quickly to tickets. They have a small dedicated team who care about their software and about their clients. The software is reliable, the responsive design allows us to access the software quickly and easily from any device (computer, phone, tablet etc.). Overall very happy with PingHD and the service they provide.

Vorteile: Customer service and support has been outstanding. PingHD are responsive to questions and issues, they stand behind their product and if there is an issue, they make it right. Integration with our room booking software – all events are downloaded into PingHD and displayed on digital signs automatically. Templates can be updated / changed easily by non-technical staff. Changes can be made from either a computer or smartphone. Tight integration with SOC (software on chip) screens enables us to schedule on/off times, receive network and temperature info for each screen and alert us to any offline players. Hardware purchase is cost effective as we don’t need an external media player, a big step forward compared to many other signage platforms.

Nachteile: Software could be more intuitive, however, after using the software on a regular basis this issue is trivial.

PingHD Review

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Ricardo G.
Store Systems Manager
Supermärkte, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: PingHD's dev team worked with us to integrate our POS system. They are also constantly releasing features and enhancements as well as fixes. Our company did over 400 TVs in a few weeks without any major problems.

Vorteile: PingHD has incredible customer service. We love working with them. Our digital menu solution has worked very well since implementation. The way PingHD integrates with Tizen (Samsung) based screens and how it handles the screen assignment makes it extremely easy to deploy.

Nachteile: The web interface designer needs some work. It claims it is WYSIWYG but it's not. The design on the screen may look different from the preview on the browser.

From the point of view of a channel partner

Dave R.
VP Technology

Kommentare: Overall, I think this is a great solution with significant potential. It fits nicely with clients who need more than just a single Brightsign player but who aren't quite ready for a full-blown on-prem Scala deployment.
Our clients love the product. Keep up the great work.

Vorteile: There are lots of software platforms out there that do essentially the same thing as Engage. I was impressed most by the people. The support team was very approachable and personable and has been a great help in working out odd client requests and supporting the customization requests of our clients.

Nachteile: The layout screen doesn't seem to scale well depending on which browser you use. Also, in the layout screen, it can be difficult sometimes to determine where you have to click to grab objects.
When navigating a client's "site", I often find myself having to go back out to the master tenant list and then navigating back to where I need to be. The icons on navigation bar that appears in the upper right aren't overly intuitive and I usually have to hover over buttons to figure out which one I want. Overall, I think the UI could use some polish but I understand that that's no small task.

Engage PHD / Front Counter Screens

Bewertet am 13.9.2018
Christine H.
Customer Account Manager
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has helped tremendously with posting schedules and displaying photos and video for customers to watch when they are waiting in line to check-in for their flights. There is a lot more that we can do with it, and I'm hoping to utilize it more very soon. A great way to display what we offer.

Vorteile: The ability to show photos and schedules to customers at our counter. To display what we offer in a tasteful format.

Nachteile: It seems that I (the average human using electronics) need a significant amount of help when editing photos and videos. It's not the most user friendly, but then again - I could probably learn more about how to use it!

Great service and support!

Andrew J.
Director of I.T
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: PingHD has helped us have amazing digital signage that is easy to update and administer. Their support is out of this world and they are always fast to help with any problem.

Vorteile: Working with PingHD is very simple, they are fast to get screens up and installed and ready for use. They also built a video wall that looks great and is also easy to manage.

Nachteile: Sometimes I wish they software was easier to navigate to do quick tasks

Love this product and it's easy to use

Benefits Specialist HRIS
Lagerung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Effective communication in real time with Team Members.

Vorteile: Once we had templates in place, we've been able to communicate all kinds of information to our Team Members in an organized, professional manner.
The Customer Support Team is very quick to respond to my questions/issues. It seems I'm always trying to get things done quickly and they ALWAYS have the solution I need.

Nachteile: We had some difficulty with running "movies" and wish there was a live feed we could use without having some kind of browser.

Overall a worthy investment

Bewertet am 21.9.2018
Jorge S.
Digital Marketing
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall satisfied with the product. While the software needs time to get us to, once you understand it, it's easy navigate, though there are a couple of extra step that are needed in order to accomplish creative flexibility.

Vorteile: The ability to control multiple boards within one design

Nachteile: Inability to turn on and turn off softwares from a website. Must be done physically in front of the monitor.

Perfect for small town business

Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Keri R.
Customer Experience Mgr
Supermärkte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It was an easy setup and install process, even for a small business. We have the ability to change and adapt to new trends very quickly and easily. Looks updated and fresh, exactly what we were looking for.

Nachteile: It was a little hard to get started with the graphics since we don't host a designer in house. But the team was willing to spend a little more time with us to make it work. A little glitch when the new version rolled out but it was fixed quickly.

Helpful digital signage software

Bewertet am 15.9.2018
Sevan S.
Assistant manager
Alternative Medizin, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Can’t complain too much about the software it’s a good solution for digital signage

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to add or remove products from the menu

Nachteile: The formatting and lack of maximum characters to fit in allotted spaces can be annoying. Sometimes it won’t show an error online that will be awry on the menus

Good quality

Bewertet am 18.9.2018
Juan A.
Hospitality manager
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We did have some issues concern loading,
Change information, update , all issues was fixing and back to run business.

Vorteile: I do like the easy way to do what we need, also very good help and customers service.

Nachteile: The different way to access and decide letters from, background colors , design.

Great Signage Platform

Zach B.
IT Analyst
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use the menus at all store locations across multiple states and it looks great and I really like having a single sign on for all.

Vorteile: Very easy to use and configure. I was able to figure it out without being taught and that was my favorite part.

Nachteile: No complaints, I haven't had any problems.

EngagePHD is a great solution for our Digital Signage needs

Eric L.
Event Audiovisual Engineer
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The salesman and staff are great to work with. I get great support from their technical support crew.

Vorteile: Ease of use for everyday user. Great customer support. Build your own screen layouts. You have full control of what you want things to look like.

Nachteile: No real time display monitoring. You can see a screen shot of what the display looks like taken every few min, but not a real time stream or consistent screenshot of the player itself.

Great Quality

Marketing Assistant
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love how simple it is to learn this software. After just a quick training session and a few days of messing around in the system, I feel like I am a pro.

Nachteile: I am personally not a big fan of the way the help articles are set up. I believe it would be easier to just have one search feature rather than clicking link after link to find the help that I want, especially if it is a simple solution.

EngagePHD Sells for you!

Daisy H.
Marketing Manager
Gastgewerbe, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: EngagePHD is easy to work with and offers many options for best featuring your products. The very best customer care and fast response time. It's a fairly robust system, so having someone dedicated to really uncovering all the assets and setting up your layout is key.

Vorteile: Easy to use software with Real-time updates. I love the display options and they offer excellent support whenever I need assistance- any day of the week.

Nachteile: There is a lot to know on the back end to use the full functionality, just wish I had more time to allocate to creating!

Great platform! Very easy to use

Bewertet am 19.9.2018
Justin B.
Director Of Casino Operations
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Very easy to use! Customer service is always very prompt and responsive.

Nachteile: Licensing fee is a little pricey but you get what you pay for

Simple to Use Digital Signage

Chad W.
Food Service General Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Enables us to shift away from time consuming, static printed menus to dynamic, active digital menus.

Vorteile: Intuitive, easy to navigate. Makes it simple to customize displays and make changes on the fly.

Nachteile: Not applicable - once we did a quick training session we were good to go:)

Glitches

Mahath M.
Junior Banquet Floor Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: There are so many benefits mostly advertisement; it explores us more opportunity to do a better advertisement and make more profit out of it. Apart from the workspace stability this is a good application and I am sure that you guys can do better to improve the customer experience . Thanks

Vorteile: This is the first time using an application like this and I like the whole thing works.

Nachteile: This could be far better.
- the layout workspace is limited. every time you have to adjust zoom in and zoom out to see what we have done.
if you zoom out the whole menu go smaller for resolving this it should have zoom out option just for the workspace display and the side menu bar stay the same size.
- When you do a preview of the layout you have to zoom out the browser otherwise you won't be able to see it or you can scroll down. - the style options , if you change one style and it automatically changes all layout font just because of that. -you cannot add multiple layouts and assign one from that to the screen. we always have to delete the old layouts and add just the current one to display it on the screen. -sometimes the screen save the old layouts and show up with the new one. It takes three or four restarts to fix. - the allignment never matches with the computer and screen. It takes a lot of time and effort to do it. -sometimes when you click a layer and it stick with the mouse; we have to double click so many times to put it in the same position.

My Review

Shel A.
Health & Safety Administrative Assistant
Metallabbau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like the product more now than four years ago. It is more streamlined, and the instructions are clearer. In my new position, EngagePHD is part of my job functions again and at first I was not pleased because it was not very user friendly in the past. But, I am very excited about it now and am happy to use it.

Vorteile: It is easier to use and navigate through than when I used it 2 years ago.

Nachteile: Familiarizing myself with the other capabilities outside of my normal functions takes some time.

Love EngagePHD!

Alexandra J.
Marketing Student Manager
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love how user friendly it is. Whenever I need to task something on this software to a coworker, there are no issues.

Nachteile: Sometimes the digital screens glitch or do not match what I scheduled for them.

Great Program!

Tatiana L.
Catering Sales Manager
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use this to upload events and show guest what is going on. This is very easy to work with and also looks amazing!

Vorteile: Very easy to use yet it is very very professional.

Nachteile: Everything here is great! There are no Cons.

Easiest way to show your selection

Budtender
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use, very straightforward to learn/teach, immediate updates

Nachteile: The margins are a little tricky to maneuver/change without messing up the entire menu

VP

Bo B.
VP
Einzelhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Moving towards digital menus vs static is an important transition for our brand. Having the ability to remotely update and control menus from one central location is important.

Vorteile: Flexibility and ability of remote updates and control

Nachteile: Fee based per screen, not per location. We utilize multiple screens per location.