Über Blink

Moderne App und Portallösung für Mitarbeiter mit individuellem Feed für interne Mitteilungen, Videos, Schulungen, geteilten Materialien und Benachrichtigungen.

Erfahre mehr über Blink

The team at Blink are always quick to respond, listen to feedback and suggestions for future features. Integration with some business applications have been useful for daily updates.

No comment to make at this time as I am a new user.

Bewertungen zu Blink

Blink hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 112 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Blink bereits verwendet?

Christi
Christi
Director, Organizational Development and Training in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A Surprise Underdog Comes Through

Kommentare: I believe we made a great decision by choosing Blink and I would recommend them to any other company looking to up their communication game.

In searching for a new communication platform, I thought I knew what I was looking for and which company I would go with. Blink was added as just another platform for comparison. However, during my first demo, I was convinced this was the right choice. It ticked off all the boxes: top down communication, bottom up communication, side to side communication, individual and group chats, an information repository, and one of the best price points of (in my opinion) even inferior platforms. Plus, they were up front about all costs, so I didn't have to worry about a surprise invoice I would have to explain.

There are a few small functionality issues I have had since getting into the platform (such as not having control over what shows up under an employee name or what is displayed in the Directory), but I have been assured the team is adding my suggestions to their list and looking into how we can work around the other issues.

Julien
Qualification Manager in Frankreich
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good for company communication, not finished for instant messaging and daily usage

Kommentare: If I have to describe Blink about our usage in Kuba, it is a, instant messaging application with feed.
Really, if our directors didn't force us to use it, I think we would use google Hangout instead, for a better integration, search, with the reste of google suite.

I really like the concept of feed to allow official communication in the same tool than chat, without sending email. It create a community feeling.

- Searching some discussion with someone is not easy (What we discussed 4 days ago on the chat ?) - I haven't capability to mark a discussion as "unread" (I open the discussion on my phone, see somthing I will have to analyse before answering, I have to send email to me to think about that) - When I do some mistake on a sentence, I have to click on edit, so use the mouse, instead of just use the up arrow, like in softwares like discord, that is very simplest to edit. - For integration with a tool, I need administrator to allow me to do something (i.e jira) so I'm not free to use all capabilities of Blink. - If I join files in a discussion, I can't arrange them, so theorically we have to create one different chat for each subject, but to search a chat from people name, I have always to click on "see all chats", so use the mouse, that is break the user experience from my point of view.

Antwort von Blink

Thank you for your feedback Julien! We are glad that you enjoy the Feed feature and that Blink has created a community feeling in your organisation. Your feature request to mark a discussion as "unread" is currently under review, and we plan to release it in a future update. All of your feature requests have been passed to the Product Team to review. Our Product Portal is a great way to get further feature requests directly into the hands of our Product Team here: https://portal.joinblink.com/tabs/2-under-consideration

Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fine for communications, lacking in other features

Kommentare: More casual internal communications and email but very primitive. Newsfeed is good but difficult to search so only really works for real-time updates. Lack of ability to share files properly limos use severely and the ‘hub’ feature is too basic as it does not allow the creation of pages to view only upload of docs. The admin and access level features are not rounded enough, it’s all or nothing!

Simple IM app and the newsfeed like appearance of the home page. Some limited integrations, calendar works well.

Lacking in support for 3rd party apps, no ability to view documents in the app only have attachments.

Antwort von Blink

Hi, We are sad to hear that Blink hasn't lived up to your expectations and appreciate your honest review. It definitely helps keep us in check. To your point, we do have a search feature, which should allow you to not only search Feed posts and Chats but also content on 3rd party integrations. We also have Pages in the Admin Panel, which lets Org and Team Admins create native content for the platform - this should address your concerns about the Hub. Access to different levels of teams or user permissions can be customised in the Admin Panel - it would be great to get your thoughts on what's missing (hello@joinblink.com). We have passed on your feedback regarding limited previews of files (since last month this is available for PDF and Word files but we don't yet support all types). Glad that you find the platform helpful for internal communications and hope to hear from you soon! Thanks again, The Blink Team

Nathan
Performance & Development Manager in
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Perfect solution for remote workforce

Kommentare: Using Blink has revolutionised how we have both communicated with our staff and more crucially how they communicate with us. We have been able to get a consistent message out, instantly, which is something we've never achieved before. However being able to receive feedback from all members of staff has brought a new dimension to our staff relationships

The simplicity of the software is amazing. The roll out process to frontline staff takes less than a minute as it is so obvious and intuitive. The speed that it performs without fail is amazing and the constant improvements to functionality are great

Not sure I can put anything here - every snag we've come up the Blink team have worked around and found solutions.

Antwort von Blink

Thank you for your review Nathan! We appreciate learning how Blink has transformed your communication. We are always looking for insight on our customer's experience, and it is really valuable to know how intuitive your workforce has found Blink to use.

Christophe
Christophe
Maintenance Team Leader in Frankreich
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Blink : An easy collaborative tool to share information inside the teams !

Kommentare: This tool is very useful, and I'm using it every day - even every minute - to share information with my team, or other people of my company. The global feed and the "history" allow also to don't miss information.

The product is easy to use. The possibility to create group is very interesting, as group can be done with the right persons to talk a specific subject. The global feed allows to share general information about the company.

The copy / paste option is working only in the blink feed. No possibility to copy directly to a Google Mail by example.

Antwort von Blink

Hello Christophe, it is great to hear that you have had a positive experience with Blink! Your feedback on the copy/paste function has been passed to our Product Team. We are always looking for new insights and features to improve Blink, and we encourage our users to visit the Product Portal to make additional feature requests here: https://portal.joinblink.com/tabs/2-under-consideration

Sarah
HR Generalist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent! Zero Complaints!

Kommentare: Just prior to the start of the COVID-19 pandemic and restrictions put in place, our company anticipated needing a way to communicate internally with our staff and contractors about rapid changes to our workplace and daily lives. Most of our staff are front-line workers and do not have company email accounts. Our internal scheduling app that we use for hourly staff did not have the ability to upload attachments or allow staff to respond to high alert notifications. Setup was quick and easy. We were able to test Blink for free prior to committing to it, but knew immediately that it was perfect for our needs. Now, several months into the COVID-19 crisis, we've seen a shift from senior staff using the app solely for important internal communications, to all staff using it for staff recognition, company highlights, events, contests, motivational and uplifting posts, etc. It helps keeps our employees engaged and informed, allowing everyone to have a voice, and it seems to help boost employee morale.

- Ability to share and communicate with all employees or with individual teams - Quick and helpful responses from Blink staff/developers -- willingness to go above and beyond to meet our company's needs - Allows for multiple administrators at different levels - Ease of use - Ability to communicate privately -- staff can even contact our CEO and get a real-time response - Real-time chat - Search feature - Ability to use on smartphone and PC

When we first started using Blink, posts were limited to one attachment each, which has since been updated. Blink has evolved quickly and quite honestly we have zero complaints.

Adrian
Head of Operations in UK

Great Collaborative tool

Kommentare: i enjoy using Blink, this is a great tool and has come into its own through the recent Pandemic for sharing information etc with each other and reporting on a live and ever changing daily position.

the home feed page for seeing and sharing what is going on in and around the business.

The initial phase I struggled to search for specific items referred to, and sharing that with others in the business.

Antwort von Blink

Hi Adrian, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. It's great to hear that key features like the Feed are helping your business stay connected. We are sorry to hear that finding specific items to share was difficult. Your feedback has been given to the Product Team to review. If there are any additional features you would like to see on Blink, be sure to let us know through our Product Portal here: https://portal.joinblink.com/tabs/2-under-consideration

Lydia
Senior Graphic Designer in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A great Intranet for the whole company

Kommentare: This keeps ALLLL of our employees together in one place with all the updates in our company. Where we can share and chat with each other. It also is great to have all of our documents needed to HR and safety if someone needs to fill out a report or find info. This is all especially helpful during and after COVID and working remote.

The ability to communicate to my whole team quickly as well as the mobile app so I get notifications when I am not around my computer or need to check something.

I don't like that you have to name each chat "group". It should be an option but not mandatory. Just causes one more step when reaching out to a team member quickly.

Katherine
Director in UK
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Alternative Intranet

Kommentare: We're still playing around with the features but so far after less than a month we are happy with what we are working with.

- free for up to 20 users - great alternative to a company intranet / communication portal for the micro businesses who want to share their management system documentation with field staff and don't want to fork out expensive licences with Microsoft for similar products like yammer / SharePoint. - if you are IT savvy and know how to build microapps feature will draw your attention. - Can download on android and iOS devices - Has a desktop app for windows and iOS devices

- you have to purchase the premier package at a monthly cost per user to do branding. It would be good if there was a fixed fee per month for up to 10 users for the small companies e.g. £20 plus VAT.

Alex
Alex
Marketing Manager in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Blink has solved our communications challenges

Blink has allowed us to bring together our workforce of 300+ people, who are all spread across the country, into one place where they can engage with not only each other but corporate messaging too. We've found the chat functionality is particularly useful and has cut down our email traffic significantly. It's a great way to get quick information out to the right people, at the right time. I also cannot speak highly enough of our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was there with us every step of the way from original thoughts right through to the launch day. Her support enabled us to get the platform right for us before rolling out to staff, which has led to our workforce being highly engaged with the platform.

I'm looking forward to seeing the hub landing pages launched which aren't available quite yet but I've been told by our account manager that they are in the pipeline.

Antwort von Blink

Hi Alex, thank you for your review of Blink! We are happy to hear that Blink has enabled high employee engagement and internal communication for your workforce across the country. It is important to us that every customer has a positive experience, so it is great to learn that your account manager has played a key role in your Blink rollout.

Beth
Senior Payroll Administrator in UK
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Crucial for Day to Day communication

Kommentare: Blink lets us have everything in one place so that colleagues don't need to remember multiple passwords to access things such as their self service portal or timesheets.

Since working from home Blink has been invaluable to our team as it allows us to communicate throughout the work day as if we were in the office.

Sometimes news feed is hard to filter and important information can sometimes be missed

Antwort von Blink

Hi Beth, thank you for your review. We appreciate learning how Blink has helped your team work remotely and support internal communication. We can confirm that your feedback on the Feed and filters has been passed to the Product Team. Please do let us know if you have more feature requests through our Product Portal here: https://portal.joinblink.com/tabs/2-under-consideration

Luke
Engineering Manager in Australien
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Mostly used for the chat

The chat is our most used feature by far.

With most colleagues working remotely, Blink is our most critical comms software. Not being able to see who is online/available, busy, or away on leave is very frustrating (and seems like an easy addition).

Antwort von Blink

Thank you for your feedback Luke! We are glad that a staple feature like the Chat is useful. Your feature request for "Profile Online/Offline Status" is currently in development, and we plan to release it in a future update very soon. Our Product Portal is a great way to get feature requests directly into the hands of our Product Team, so please do let us know if there is anything else that you would like to request here: https://portal.joinblink.com/tabs/2-under-consideration

Dean
Deputy Recruitment & Training Co-ordinator in UK

Good Communication Tool

Kommentare: Generally a good, easy to use app that allows good interaction with colleagues as well as getting news and updates out quickly.

Blink is a good way of getting information out to colleagues across different areas of the business.

Would be nice to be able to post in different styles of font. Bold/italic etc. Sometimes users have issues opening attachments.

Risk Manager in UK

Recommended

Kommentare: Team communication has improved, especially with the speed of getting things out there. Also noticed a morale boost at launch.

The product is really user friendly. Admin functions are straight forward and nothing is too many clicks away.

Occasionally when posting pics into the feed, they display as a link as opposed to the picture but with some fiddling i can usually solve this issue.

Antwort von Blink

Hi David, thanks for reviewing Blink! It is great to know that you have had a positive user experience. We are sorry to hear that posting pictures in the feed can get a bit fiddly as we aim for Blink to be as intuitive and simple to use as possible. We have passed your feedback to the Product Team to streamline posting photos.

shaun
Finance Director in UK
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Blink review

Kommentare: Has been invaluable during the crisis as a means of keeping up to date with colleagues concerns as well as communicating company policy and procedure in a rapidly changing environment

Ease of use - no training on basics required. Very intuitive

some of the search facilities could do with fine tuning

Antwort von Blink

Hi Shaun, thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you have found Blink intuitive and easy to use. We are also happy to report that in July 2021, we delivered improvements of the search facilities to add extra functionality and improve the user experience. If you have more feature requests, please be sure to visit our Product Portal here: https://portal.joinblink.com/tabs/2-under-consideration

Phil
Accident investigations Manager in UK
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

blinking marvelous

Kommentare: good, no real issues

flexibility and adaptability the fact that there are many tiers with varying access and input levels

have to load older messages, if you miss the link which is easy to do, could do with being in bold type

Antwort von Blink

Hi Phil, it is great to hear that you have had a positive experience with Blink. Your feature suggestions have been passed to the Product Development Team. In July 2021, we released an update with improved search capabilities which may help with finding older messages. If you have further feature requests, be sure to submit them through our Product Portal here: https://portal.joinblink.com/tabs/2-under-consideration

Neil
Head of Operations in UK
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Blink- The way forward for all employers

Kommentare: Our company experience has been positive, the product is easy to use and has started to provide us with some of the key results we have been looking for.

The ability to easily communicate with all members of the team right across the business.

Forms and form development could be improved.

Antwort von Blink

Hi Neil, thanks for leaving a review. It is great to hear that Blink is helping your team communication. We have given your feedback to the Product Team. If there are any features that you would like to request, be sure to let us know on our Product Portal here: https://portal.joinblink.com/tabs/2-under-consideration

Kim
Area manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for daily communication

Kommentare: Really good use it daily to communicate with a large team

Easy to use Quick feedback Fun Good platform

No out of office facility Hard to find previous comms

Antwort von Blink

Thank you for leaving Blink a review! It's great to hear that you are enjoying Blink and finding it easy to use. We are pleased to say that an "Out of Office" status feature is on the way very soon. If there are other features that you would like to see on Blink, be sure to let us know via our Product Portal here: https://portal.joinblink.com/tabs/2-under-consideration

Graham
Bus Driver in UK
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent networking app

Kommentare: Excellent, very useful

Excellent way to communicate between employees on a one to one basis and also public posts for a whole group to see

If you add an image into a reply you can't also comment on the image in the same reply.

Kieran
Assistant Operations Manager in UK
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Makes life a whole lot easier

Changed the way I work, makes keeping up with colleagues so much easier. Great features to get a message out quick.

Never come across anything which is missing

Antwort von Blink

Hi Kieran, thanks for giving us a review. We appreciate learning how Blink has changed the way you work. We are always looking for insight on our customer's experience, so it is really valuable to know that Blink is enabling fast and easy internal communication.

heather
heather
Co owner in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Blink is our second in house comm tool and things are looking up!

Kommentare: We are optimistic about this product, far less buggy than our last in house comm tool. Hopefully they can get notifications improved and I think everything will be groovy at that point.

Blink has some neat features like email search via its platform through single sign ons. It has a hub that makes important work docs painless to find/use immediately. Chat is great and quick.

Notifications need to be improved. The team worries that messages fade into obscurity rather than being seen by appropriate parties.

Antwort von Blink

Hi Heather, Thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback and we are glad you're enjoying Blink! As I'm sure you are aware, we're working on the Notification Center which will mean that you'll have even easier access to the most important content on the platform - it would be great to hear your thoughts on that feature when it goes live! Glad to hear you're optimistic about the product as we continue to introduce new features and that once we improve notifications everything will be groovy :)

Rachel
Executive Consultant in UK

A refreshing and easy way to work and communicate with my team, colleagues and business contacts!

Much more modern and intuitive than the other tools I use at work. I like how it doesn't confine, I'm able to integrate it with day to day work flows and interact fluidly with those both in and outside my organisation. Professional, modern, fun and effective.

I use the app so much I greedily want more integrations so I can use it across even more workflows.

Kirstin
Admin Assistant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Social Media for work

Kommentare: I use it daily, especially to get to quick links on there.

I like that it keeps team members in the know and able to post awards and recognition for one another and people to see events / announcements.

I like all features so far, it's a nice platform.

Antwort von Blink

Hello Kirstin, thank you for your review! We are happy to learn that Blink is boosting your internal communication, engagement and company culture. We are always looking for user insight, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you like about Blink.

Mitchell
Manager, Information Technology in Kanada
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Blink employee super-app

Kommentare: Overall our experience with Blink is a positive. Lots of value.

Blink is awesome for: Internal communications & Employee communication

The only thing I can think of is that Forms are a bit of a struggle to pull off correctly.

Emma
Head of HR And Recruitment in UK
Personalwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product for a large Workforce

Kommentare: Excellent experience so far and a great communication tool for the workforce.

It's easy to use and performs like other popular private social media sites.

There is nothing i don't like at the moment

Antwort von Blink

Hi Emma, thanks for leaving a review. It is good to know how Blink's interface is intuitive and easy for our users to navigate. We are always looking for insights on our customer's experience, and we are happy to hear that everything is going well.