Über PhantomBuster

Phantombuster erhöht durch die Bereitstellung von APIs die Produktivität und automatisiert Prozesse für digitale Vermarkter, Wachstumstreiber, Personalbeschaffer und Entwickler

Erfahre mehr über PhantomBuster

Very available customer service. Their tutorials are well done, so even a non-technical person could use this service.

No Instagram APIs that are really helping me. In rest, I'm not sure I can say something bad about them, support helped me a few times and everything was fine.

Bewertungen zu PhantomBuster

4,0

PhantomBuster hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 62 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PhantomBuster bereits verwendet?

Director of Sales

Great data scraping tool

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Fabian
Fabian
Growth hacking consultant in Tschechien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Super versatile webscraping tool

Highly versatile. It is easy to deploy custom scripts. You can keep complete control on the automation workflow and scheduling

Combining several phantoms is quite complex.

Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Unbelievable

Kommentare: Here's just one example:
- I started with a list of names in a Google Sheet.
- I used the "LinkedIn profile URL extractor" Phantom (i.e. recipe), hit "Launch" and grabbed coffee.
- 10 minutes later the entire list of ~100 was appended with LinkedIn profile URLs -- and the accuracy was 100%.
- I then used the same sheet (now with URLs added) as the starting point for the "LinkedIn Profile Scraper."
Speechless.

I was skeptical at first, but Phantombuster truly delivers as advertised. Ready-made recipes, categorized by which platform you'd like to extract data from (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, website ... even Craigslist!) make getting started a breeze. If you need to source information or enrich data, this should be the first software tool you try out. Also, the pricing is fantastic -- definitely the greatest value-to-cost ratio I've ever seen.

Honestly, nothing. I'm blown away by how effective it is.

Nath
Nath
CEO & Founder in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great idea, but too many lets downs.

Kommentare: Poor, paying $1000+ per month and receiving very, very slow support waiting 20+ days for support tickets to be resolves, random bugs like execution time going to 0 on some days and just in general poor custom service.

As a whole, the idea is great - built on top of PhantomBuster APIs to make a complex, custom automation involving LinkedIn, Twitter and Email Scraping.

Documentation is terrible - they’re providing APIs so if you want to launch your Phantoms programmatically you require some level of documentation, but it doesn’t exist. You talk to support and half of them don’t even know what you’re talking about and have to put you through to other developers to actually understand what I’m saying. If you’re selling a technical product, it makes sense to hire technical support staff. I’ve spent $1000 per month, for the past 3 months on PhantomBuster and receive very slow support, I hadn’t received a response in over 20 days from my last request and it’s just not acceptable.

Director of Sales in Kanada

Great data scraping tool

Kommentare: For tens of dollars a month and a pay as you need it subscription model I love this product. When I need it I pay for it, when I don't I still have access to a little bit of free time with their lifetime subscription.

Phantombuster has become one of my primary data extortion tools. Buying contact lists is an expensive and uncertain route to go. Building your own is more time consuming but you know who is ending up on your list. Once I started using it I also found value in social media scraping and even yellow pages look-ups.

No real cons except that you do need to be particularly careful when extracting data from Linkedin. Take their warnings and limits seriously. You can push the limits if you wish but I recommend playing within the lines.

Marco Genaro
Marco Genaro
Founder in Bulgarien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very good tool for automation - but very pricy too

Kommentare: Very good tool for social media automation. Easy to use, complete. The only problem is that it is too expensive.

I used it to make social media automation (mainly on Twitter and Instagram for follow-unfollow). I loved that it was very easy to use and also that it gave clear recommendations to avoid bans.

The price. I found it extremely expensive for automation. It is very difficult to make it profitable.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Superpowers for no-coders

Kommentare: Great, really. You guys rock

I liked the fact that there are tons of tutorials teaching how to set up workflows, which REALLY helps non-coders and people with limited automation experience get up and going.

It sometimes seems kinda sketchy, in a way lol. At first, I thought I was like, hacking Linkedin or something, but that's not the software itself, it's just the fact that most platforms do now allow this kind of engine being used that made me feel odd - all of the product's features actually made me feel safer (interface, colors, communication and so on).

Jose Maria
Managing Director in Irland

Perfect Balance between Easiness of Use and Functionalities Growth Hacking

It's so broad, and so well implemented to be able to create workflow that enrich your growth. You can create APIs from any kind of information available online.

It only lacks having an own database and visualization for all the data you gathered and created. Also, maybe data merging functionalities

Devin
Devin
Ceo in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great marketing tool

Kommentare: Love to tool. Has been very useful for our marketing efforts

We use this daily for various marketing efforts and it works great.

Have to be careful when using it with social media to stay within the guidelines

André
André
Cofounder in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best code-free data gathering tool

Kommentare: We use on a weekly basis for more than 6 months already. It is great for us to get data from social media profiles, which help us on our marketing efforts. Their support was not so quick but they were effective in answering my questions.

- The fact that gathers public data from popualr social media profiles, something I'd have to do manually to be able to prospect leads; - The integrations with tools like Lemlist; - The free trial was very effective in feeling the value of the tool; - The fact they have an GDPR compliant email discovey built-in tool; - The blog is great starter for someone who wants to learn how to automate parts of prospecting;

- The fact that the hours of usage don't accumulate from one day to the next if you don't use and the fact that the unused hours don't roll out from one month to the next;

Guillaume
Growth Hacker in Frankreich
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful yet limited tool for your basic extraction needs

Kommentare: Overall, the experience is rather nice and allows to save time. Unfortunately, only the most common sources are covered, and any serious scraping duty will require an additional tool and/or additional (paid) credits to enrich the data.

PhantomBuster is your easy-to-use tool for standard extraction duty. Do you need scraping data from your standard Google Maps, LinkedIn/Sales Navigator, Yellow Pages, Instagram, Reddit, Twitter/X, Youtube and so on? Here you go! And besides the standard csv file, you can even export your data into Hubspot or Slack.

While the standard apps and websites are covered, other less-standard, unique sources will require a more ubiquitous (and most likely less user-friendly) tool. As with almost any preset-based no-code tool out there, PhantomBuster shows its limitations as soon as you get out of the beaten paths. Also, no data enrichment is provided, you haveto rely on external credits.

Dana
Director of Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cut out cutting and pasting from your job description

Kommentare: Their customer service is fantastic, and they really listen to what their users wants. They are constantly adding new Phantoms, and even have an active community where you can vote on what Phantom you want to see next or to request that they add one.

As a Lead Generation Specialist, a lot of time is spent researching where to find the leads. If they were easy to get, they wouldn't be leads because everyone and their mother would be contacting them. I call this process "Nancy-Drewing" and it's the best part of my job when I come across that one website with a goldmine of information. That excitement only lasted so long because I knew my next step was to cut and paste all of that information that I found into a separate spreadsheet, dulling my mind and rubbing the ink off my shift key. Then came Phantombuster, my biggest Nancy Drew success of all time. Phantombuster is a library of practically every type of automation and data extraction tool you could ever need. It spans multiple platforms like LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Slack, Craigslist, Facebook, and the list is ever expanding. What used to be a LinkedIn Sales Navigator search, followed by cutting and pasting a zillion profiles, then looking up all the email addresses associated with the accounts is now one simple action in Phantombuster to get everything I need. In fact, it's so efficient that I don't even pay for it. Their Free Forever plan allows me 10 free minutes of execution time a day which I will sometimes hit, but rarely. As my business expands I plan on upgrading, and I'm tempted to do so now just to give them the $30/month that they rightfully deserve for such a great product.

As somewhat of a techie, I actually preferred the interface of v1. A couple of months ago they rolled out v2, and while very clean and user-friendly, I miss "watching" the automation take place in the lines of code flashing across the screen. WOW - This probably goes in what I like most but haven't had a chance to use it yet - I was going to say that I wish they used Hunter as their email location partner but when I went to check which product they were using (Dropcontact) I saw they've added Hunter!!!

Ali
Ali
Product Owner in Türkei
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Crawl-Based No-Code Tool for PM and Growth Hackers

Kommentare: My favorite feature of Phantombuster is that it is easy to use and is a No-Code platform. In this way, growth hackers, marketing team members and even trainees in our team were able to produce outputs using PhantomBuster. It was very important for me that it was Basic, otherwise people who know how to code would have to do all the work. Also, the experience of the Linkedin crawl feature was very good. I have directly converted the accounts of people who have a link to our company profile into microsoft excel sheet and google sheet. It enabled us to do it easily by shortening the steps of many jobs with the Chrome extension.

As a no code tool, I can say that API integrations and deployment steps are very basic. With an integration I established between LinkedIn and Google Sheet, we transferred the Linkedin Profiles of the former members of the NGO I was working with directly to Google Sheet. While doing this, the fact that all the steps are explained in the developer document and can be applied 1-1 in the same way made my work very easy.

I think it should increase the number of tools that can be integrated. My favorite thing about Airtable, a no-code tool, is that it allows for a lot of integration. The PhantomBuster tool can increase integration scenarios by taking the Airtable business as an example.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Outil incontournable de tout profil Growth

Kommentare: Phantombuster me permets d'automatiser des tâches récurrents sur Linkedin / Sales Nav (export de contacts, enrichssements, etc.) dans le cadre de mes campagnes ABM / Social Selling / events.

J'utilise Phantombuster (parmi d'autres outils du même type) depuis leur création, principalement sur de l'extraction de données Linkedin / Sales Nav. Rien à dire, cela fait amplement le travail. La prise en main est rapide, surtout avec toute la documentation que vous pouvez trouver sur leur blog ou en ligne. N'oubliez pas d'installer leur extension pour faciliter le set up d'un phantom (ex: aller chercher le li_at automatiquement sur Linkedin).

Le prix est beaucoup trop cher si vous souhaitez en faire un usage intensif. Cela vous oblique à acheter d'autres produits similaires à moindre coût pour combler vos besoins de running time / slots.

Vincent
Product Marketing Manager in Frankreich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Every person in marketing should use it

Kommentare: The team has worked hard to make this tool as user-friendly as possible, which is nice (being an early adopter, it was way more geeky at the beginning). It is easy to combined predefined APIs in order to automate marketing automation task, for example : extracting people from a LinkedIn group => Add this people to your contacts => Send them a PM => find their mails. I've combined it with other tools like Zappier and Pardot, and now I have a full mass marketing pipeline that fuels our lead generation department when it's needed. All the (boring) things you would do by hand can be automate quite easily, and the APIs stack offered keep growing and growing.
Support is also reactive and the APIs keep on working when the scrapped sites updates their UI.

The API marketplace: all you need for your marketing stuff The support team which is fast to answer

Creating your own APIs is a bit messy, you have to run tests a lot and it consumes the minutes (used as credits) available for your account.

Charlie
Growth Hacker in Frankreich
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Mon expérience avec PhantomBuster

Le meilleur outil de scraping du marché pour tous les réseaux sociaux !PhantomBuster est une aide précieuse pour tous entrepreneurs qui veut gagner en croissance grâce à ses multiples Phantoms à votre disposition.J'ai pu aider de nombreux clients à cibler leurs Leads sur LinkedIn & Instagram grâce aux nombreux workflow.Mention honorable aux Phantoms pour Twitter.

La disparition de l'Auto Message Sender pour Facebook qui oblige à utiliser un outil concurrent moins fiable.

Saves a lotta time

I like the fact that Phantombuster helped me automate a number of silly actions that I needed to execute on a daily basis

I dislike the fact that it still lacks some of the functionality that some alternative toosls offer, such as msg cadences, for example

Angelo
Commercial Funding in Brasilien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The swiss knife for automation, but lacks punch when the user has a focus on one specific platform

Kommentare: Great. I value their product very much and recommend it to a lot of people

The interface is good, the tutorials are also very good, making it relatively easy to get started on the automation universe

It lacks punch when one has a more "sophisticated" workflow to automate

Radosław
COO in Polen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Automation is a key to success

Kommentare: It's an excellent and valuable tool which lets us automate a lot of actions so we can use our resources on more unique problems instead of wasting time on simple and repeatable tasks.

I like the PhantomBuster is very easy to use and it is possible to tailor it you your needs quickly.

Sometimes there are minor UI bugs like disappearing the scrollbar nd you need to refresh a page, but it's not often and not a huge problem.

Roy
freelance digital marketer in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

one of the best automated growth hacking tools for social meda

Kommentare: As any automated no official tool, you have to be careful with your automation setups.
Phantombuser does give you some recommendations on how to use the tool but many times these recommendations do not work as expected.

tons of automated features like autofollows, likes or comments for instagram, linkedin data scrapping or facebook group extractor easy to set up and use

pricing is quite high. You pay per hours of usage. If you want one to start with more than one tool and 1h of usage you need to pay 30$

Vishal
Business Development Executive in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The fasted way to extract

Kommentare: I use it for extracting data from LinkedIn Sales Navigator. It extracts the data within minutes in the form of an Excel file. It saves all the hassle of copy-pasting data from Sales Navigator to Excel. It is a great tool.

I use it for extracting data from LinkedIn Sales Navigator. It extracts the data within minutes in the form of an Excel file. It saves all the hassle of copy-pasting data from Sales Navigator to Excel. There are many ways to convert your data from one form to another as needed. You can set up an automatic Phantom.

There is nothing to answer here. The tool is soo great. I love it. I have also used other tools but nothing is compared to this one.

Artem
Market Research Analyst / Lead Generation Expert in Ukraine
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best automation tool related to social platforms you ever find

Kommentare: Phantombuster helped to set up an automated pool to update companies and prospects info from LinkedIn in our DB. But its just mine use-case, I believe that if you work with social platforms, Phantombuster will play a big role in your day-to-day workflow same as it did for me.

Unique, deep settings. You could set up absolutely automated scraping for your needs and just forget about it, w/e you will be back you will see that everything is done.

To be honest, I tried to find at least something that I didn't like in the product, but I couldn't...

Antwort von PhantomBuster

Thanks a lot Artem. You made our day! :)

Pablo
CRO in Bolivien
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Phantoms gets the job done

Kommentare: It's a great tool for prospecting, lot's of recipes or phantoms ready to be used for almost every social network

There are several recipes or "phantoms" ready to be used, phantoms set up is intuitive. You can extract data from Linkedin or Facebook or Twitter, TikTok, etc in few minutes.

No complaints, Phantombuster does the job done, the price is acceptable for what they offer

Maria de Lourdes
COO in Brasilien
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great to automate a number of tasks

The interface, the large volume of content describing how to set up, use and also teaching how to make the best use of the tool. As well as the fact that it is a very powerful application

It can be a little confusing at first - hence my compliment to the effort of the content team to create step by step guides to teach users how to start using the tool

Amol
Marketing Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good tool for Social media automation with low cost

Kommentare: Its a good social media tool to automate your functionality such as connection request, data extrack, page likes etc.

The pricing is too low, integration is easier

The phantoms required for each functionality

Kyan
Growth Specialist in Kenia
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I truly can't stress enough how much time this product has saved me!

Kommentare: Amazing experience - I use it every day and will continue to for the foreseeable future. Saves me tons of time, and gives me an easy way to quickly develop massive lists of leads for marketing and sales outreach.

Extremely user friendly and intuitive tool, with a ton of options for scraping data from major platforms like google and linkedin which greatly help my team generate leads for marketing and sales campaigns. On top of that, the tool itself is extremely affordable, especially considering how much time it saves me.

If I could change one thing, it would be to have the product offer weekly use instead of daily use - which would allow me to do all of my leadgen on one day, rather than patching together a bunch of different lists over the course of a week.