4.8/5
    4.8/5
    4.9/5

Über Cogsworth

Ein intelligentes Planungsprodukt, das mit deinem Kalender synchronisiert wird und dir die Planung von Besprechungen, Terminen und Buchungen ermöglicht.

Erfahre mehr über Cogsworth

Sirarpi S.
Digital Marketing Specialist
  • Bewertet am 27.10.2018

"The most time-saving and flexible software I could have found"

Kommentare: When I was having a research on what to use for my appointments, the name itself was eye-catching and positive to me so I got interested and captured with Cogsworth. It reminded me of my childhood, winter time, watching Beauty and the Beast where there was this Cogsworth character. Cogsworth.com gave me the impression I am safe and will manage my time effectively. Whenever I get an email with the name of the company, it kind of relieves my stress. I am a digital marketing specialist and making appointments is one of the key indicators on how professionally I can handle my meetings without spending more time.

Vorteile: 1. No credit card required when signing up
Lots of times I didn’t sign up for a tool or a service as they required a credit card and after the trial, took money from my card without any notification.

2. It is very easy to set up
3. You can schedule multiple events
4. The form is easy to fill out
5. It is cloud-based which means I don’t have to download an app (I am always low on memory)
6. You can ask questions to the people you are going to have an appointment with

Nachteile: You don't have the ability to change the way the form from one question at a time to displaying all questions at once.

• Bewertet am 27.10.2018
Shade O.
Business Owner
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 28.12.2019

"My GO-TO Appointment tool!"

Kommentare: A joy to use! Cogsworth allows me look very professional when my clients need to schedule some time.

Vorteile: Cogsworth is feature-pack and so intuitive to use. Some of the features include multiple services, calendar integration, payment, buffer times, ability to select different types of meeting locations (physical location, online, etc), group bookings and the list goes on! In addition, I love how intuitive the tool is! It's easy to get setup and running FAST!

Nachteile: Honestly, there's really nothing I don't like about the software! The founder is open to suggestions and feedback and has implemented a lot of things based on feedback!

• Bewertet am 28.12.2019
Nelli A.
Marketing Team Member
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2018

"A software worth having"

Kommentare: Even if I change my workplace, I would recommend Cogsworth in new workplaces as it is really time-effective and worth having.

Vorteile: I started using Cogsworth by chance as the company I am employed in, is using it. I remember having a time management meeting and were brainstorming how to reduce time spent on administrative tasks. As we spent too much time on making international calls, writing too many emails for scheduling a single appointment, was one of the most time-consuming tasks. One of the employees suggested using an appointment scheduling software and based on her previous experience, we chose Cogsworth. Now we concentrate our marketing and sales efforts on more important tasks; the times of sending three to four emails is gone.

Nachteile: The analytics needs to be improved. Information like who intended to schedule an event but left it undone or halfway. It will help me analyze their behavior and check if there is any step the user is avoiding to fill in.

• Bewertet am 3.12.2018
Tigran K.
Digital Marketing Specialist
  • Bewertet am 28.11.2018

"All my colleagues started using Cogsworth, too"

Kommentare: When it comes to choosing an appointment scheduling software, I definitely recommend using Cogsworth. As they have a watermark, all of our clients and colleagues started using it. I am happy to have this positive influence on them

Vorteile: I am a highly organized person and keeping everything in order is a high priority for me. With Cogsworth, I feel relaxed as I am sure all the meetings are arranged accordingly. I share my my available time with my colleagues, boss and the clients. Cogsworth helps me stand out as a professional who saves time and efforts. Nothing makes me happier than sending a link, just asking to choose a date for the meeting. There can be no misunderstanding on the scheduled appointment.

Nachteile: My choice of an appointment tool has never been questioned as I carefully choose all the tools and software to work with. This is why I love Cogsworth and there has never been any significant feature that annoyed me

Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 3.11.2018

"Smart Booking made easy"

Kommentare: During this trial period, I've tested just about all the features of Cogsworth, except for the Webhooks, which is not currently available during the Trial period. It has a lot of Potential, but seeing the ADDONS on their webpage, i think subscription costs will eventually increase even for 3 businesses sharing the cost.

Vorteile: We are currently looking to buy a subscription to this service, since it is really convenient for Customers to book a meeting via our website. Their portal is pretty much straightforward and easy to setup. It is also easy to integrate the code to our existing website.

Nachteile: Maybe the least liked about Cogsworth is the portal booking interface. It needs a lot of rework as the customer can only see a week and then click on NEXT until he / she reaches the date he wants. There should be options for a MONTH view at least and then. Also after booking confirmation, there is NO LINK to BOOK ANOTHER SERVICE. There is also very minimal customizations you can do with the booking page. I was hoping it would be like booking a HOTEL.

Andranik M.
Digital Marketing Intern
  • Bewertet am 3.11.2018

"A lot of useful and time-saving features for arranging a meeting"

Kommentare: If you need an appointment-making software which is easy to use and saves time, has canned responses, Cogsworth is something you will like

Vorteile: Cogsworth makes it easier for me to organize thousands of interviews. I keep everything organized and still have time to rest, no confusion or overbooking. If there are various topics that I want to discuss, I can create multiple events and they can choose the one related to them. You can also ask questions to the person you are going to have an appointment with. To make their job easier, you can give them multiple choice, mark required fields and fields you would like to know but it’s not compulsory. There are stored responses which help save time and generate ideas. It is really effective for me and for my professional level. Apart from saving time, it enables you to get valuable information and make better communication, prepare better arguments for your target audience.

Nachteile: It does not let me white label. Sometimes I want the person not to know what software I used so that they think I have done some magic work. Other than that, I am satisfied with both the plan and the price.

Sahakanush S.
Cardiologist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.11.2018

"No back-and-forth emails needed!"

Kommentare: Problems that Cogsworth solved for me a) Saved my time
b) Makes everything look more professional
c) No need for an assistant
d) No missed appointment

Vorteile: Cogsworth website is very easy to navigate and find the information you need. When I signed up, it was really fast to send an email and verify my account. This step was very fast and easy, I liked it a lot. This was my first impression of Cogsworth and for me, it showed the care and attention for their product and their job the team has. Scheduling is so simple and lets me do everything in no time

Nachteile: I would like the free plan to have more features than it has now. I tried the "Solo" plan and it was difficult to come back to the basic plan. I would really love to have email follow-ups.

• Bewertet am 26.11.2018
Marcela P.
Spanish Translator
  • Bewertet am 14.11.2018

"Easier to do business and improve conversion rates"

Vorteile: When a person wants to connect with you and make an appointment after the lead chooses the topic of the appointment, my available date and time slot, I ask for their name and the email so that I can send them customized emails. This is a good way of lead nurturing as you know that if the lead contacted you, wants an appointment with you, he is already in the consideration stage and all I need to give them is guidance, sometimes discounts and special offers. This increases the chance of turning the lead into an actual customer. I not only save time but also my marketing efforts and budget on it as now me and my team generate leads easier than before using Cogsworth. I also like the idea of having Privacy and Policy section right under the booking info. So if the lead is concerned about their privacy and how we are going to use their information, they can read all the necessary information.

Nachteile: I find it difficult to find something I would say I don’t like. I am happy with the features.

• Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Melvin ★.
  • Bewertet am 14.12.2018

"Great Booking System for Local Business Service Providers"

Kommentare: Great experience

Vorteile: Makes booking easy with either assigned landing page or easily integrate into own web app. The configs are self-explanatory. Team members (under Staff) and Google calendar sync feature. Another big plus is the email signature which has a CTA to your booking page.

Nachteile: For the affordable pricing, nothing to dislike for the features given.

• Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Tamara S.
Pediatrician
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.11.2018

"Very useful to manage time and have organized, scheduled days and events"

Vorteile: While making an appointment, Cogsworth step by step guides you on what to do and on the third step, it gives you the overall image of the appointment. You see the date, time, the city and the country you are in, you also see similar information of your partners. If you want to have more information on the person contacting you, you can ask them questions like "What's your name?", "What's your email"? "What's your phone number?" and other necessary questions for knowing who you are going to have an appointment with. For a doctor, this is very useful as I can add questions to know which patient has a certain problem. You will never miss anything as you get notifications. You can even choose to get an SMS if you are going to be without an internet for a while.

Nachteile: The software doesn't support Indian specific payment gateways

• Bewertet am 4.11.2018
Kristin S.
Computer-Vernetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.11.2018

"100% transparency into my business"

Vorteile: It is transparent and all the team members can see who's booked when, when they have available time and if the person chose a team member or gave no preference who they will talk to. Based on this, we judge the team's performance and discuss why website visitors chose that very team member over others. This has been really helpful and the need to spend more time on discussion and communication lessened due to the fact that nobody needs to prove us anything; the result is just there!

Nachteile: There is no backend translation, only front-end. There is no translation of user interface into other languages, you can only translate the booking form.

Maya S.
Marketing
  • Bewertet am 3.2.2019

"Simple Booking System for Local Businesses"

Kommentare: Pleasantly pleased at how easy to start collecting appointments and leads

Vorteile: Im amazed at how easy to start setting up online bookings and appointments. Keep your identity/brand consistent with logo upload and use the custom fields provided (drag drop editor) to collect the type of input you require. Everything is hosted by cogsworth so there's no need for domain and web hosting. Time-saver and syncs with my Google calendar too.

Nachteile: How about setting up country filters to block out spams? In some scenarios, service providers (eg. handyman repairs, etc) only need online leads/ bookings from local areas and not elsewhere (eg. other countries).

• Bewertet am 3.2.2019
Tigran Y.
UI Developer
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2018

"It is a good software for managing your business, personal and other schedules."

Kommentare: When at first I read the name, I have not thought that it is a page for making notifications and setting up a personal schedule. But after registration, it was much easier because it has an even short tutorial about how to use the software. Also, it has many different ways of making meetings, and you can plan your whole day.
Cogsworth solved lots of my scheduling and appointment issues, saved lots of my time and efforts on connecting with my colleagues and clients.
It is a good software for managing your business, personal and other schedules.

Vorteile: It is very fast and easy to set up a meeting or change something in the schedule. Also, the website can be connected to users mail, and it will notify them about your upcoming meetings. It makes their job easier and they don’t have to make lots of clicks, go to a landing page.

Nachteile: It doesn’t have email marketing as part of the platform. I do get notifications about my scheduled events but as a marketing strategy, they don’t send emails like newsletters, reminders to upgrade to the paid plan and so on.

• Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Hamlet M.
Head of Students' Council
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.11.2018

"I wish I Discovered Congsworth erlier"

Vorteile: I used to write thousands of emails to people I needed to make appointments with. When I first leant about Cogsworth, I thought it would just save a couple of minues of my time. But it turned out that I saved lots of time, not just a couple of minutes! Also, I am not good at soft skills so writing emails is usually a torture for me. I need to check everything thousands of times before sending it. Now, with Cogsworth, I just embed it in my email and the person chooses an available time slot. Additionally, sometimes I add some questions for the person to answer and it helps me sound more professional, as though I never forget anything.

Nachteile: I find it difficult to mention something that is a downside for me. Perhaps the only thing is I would like it to have a whitelabel. But it's not disturbing for me so I am satisfied with what I have.

• Bewertet am 22.11.2018
Sofia M.
Software Project Lead
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.8.2018

"Super easy to use, great way to schedule!"

Vorteile: I am able to completely customize my availability within the system. It also links to my Google calendar, so it updates itself when I make certain times busy on my schedule. I also like that it sends an automated accept from the person scheduling with me, that way I don't have to scratch and claw to grab that accept.

Nachteile: I wish Cogsworth synced with my Gmail to create a full calendar view within my email so my clients don't have to go through the trouble of clicking the link, then finding the day and time.

• Bewertet am 10.8.2018
Serena L.
Designer
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.3.2019

"Accept Online Booking Hassle-free"

Vorteile: - Anyone (even our new admin) can create a customized clean-looking online booking calendar with Cogsworth's drag and drop form builder.
- What we like is also the capability to send sms reminders to customers on their upcoming appointments.
- Easily integrate into website or use their url as landing page

Nachteile: Most of the features which make Cogsworth amazing seems to chargeable as a recurring subscription. Personally we think is rather costly when you start adding up all the amounts.

• Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Ye J.
Growth Lead
  • Bewertet am 4.1.2019

"Productivity Booking Slots"

Kommentare: Fits certain industry service providers who offer free consultation

Vorteile: Simple to implement and useful tool for service providers wanting an easy way to get online bookings. Sync with google calendar and set reminders.

Nachteile: Prefer cname flexibility instead of just an iframe embed alternative into our own branded domains. Another plus point would be online payment integration. Usecase - our consultation professionals charge by hour slots and only upon payment received, the booking slot gets confirmed.

• Bewertet am 4.1.2019
Segayi A.
Web & Software Application Developer

"Software Review"

Kommentare:

Vorteile: It meets all the user requirements all the automated simple requirements that the customer needs to work with when using the software... Its simply interesting and amazing

Nachteile: Nothing mainly the only least thing I have about the software is nothing mainly it meets all my requirements

Tigran M.
Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 27.11.2018

"Perfect for startups "

Vorteile: There are a couple of services our startup has and with Cogsworth's help, we are able to let our customers choose the service they want to talk about. As we get their emails, it becomes easier for us to contact them as leads. Our team has scheduled working hours so the job

Nachteile: There is no appointment buffering; I hope it will be released soon.

• Bewertet am 27.11.2018
David A.
PPC Manager
  • Bewertet am 28.11.2018

"Simple to arrange meetings"

Kommentare: I am happy our company suggested using Cogsworth. It makes my whole week arranged and stress-free.

Vorteile: When you have lots of tasks to do and one of them is communicating with the clients, you never want to miss a second of your time on extra administrative tasks. Now I just share my appointment link with external people and they are able to book time with me. And when they select a time period, Cogsworth shows the available time.

Nachteile: It is relatively new and the features that I need, are marked as "Coming soon". I need "Custom staff timezones" feaure and once it is available, there is nothing else I require from this appontment scheduling software

Liana H.
Digital Marketing Intern
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2018

"New and Useful Software!"

Kommentare: I can see that this software is improving and adding new features. I already like what they have on their plans and would like them to have a better on-boarding.

Vorteile: Usually, I use new tools and software considering the fact that they base their efforts on the drawbacks of already existing similar tools/software. Cogsworth is just what I need. I just spend a couple of minutes opening 30-minute time slots and send it to the people I am going to talk to. Then I go do my business and at the end of the day, I check my appointments for the next day. Easy and affordable! I like it that you can choose to ask questions to your partners. It gives you an idea on what to base your speech

Nachteile: There should be a better on-boarding. There is a guidance, a tutorial but if the setup was done one by one, meaning they guide you to set up your calendar, then give the embed code which you could choose to skip. And all the setups could go this way, it would be easier for everyone to quickly be on-boarded.

• Bewertet am 5.11.2018
Jonathan E.
Mentor
E-Learning, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 27.9.2019

"Be the boss, Fill your calendar!"

Kommentare: I've never had much of a problem with the software. Whenever I did the owner would always go out of his way to fix the problem or guide me on fixing it myself.

Vorteile: Easy, intuitive and simple to use. The software does a great job at making the hassles of booking simple.

Nachteile: The only major drawback here is that the software is still growing.
But despite that, there are hundreds of addons which make this program usable right out of the box!

• Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Luis P.
English teacher and blogger
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 13.3.2019

"Great scheduling service"

Kommentare: I am very happy with Cogsworth and how it's helping me build my business online, saving me time setting up online lessons.

Vorteile: I love Cogsworth's UI and how simple it is to set up services and start using it to get some appointments. I'm using it to get some bookings for online English lessons and so far it's great.

Nachteile: The only problem is that you neet to purchase add-ons separately for recurring appointments, payments, etc. I believe this should already be included, but I suppose it's a good business strategy for the founders.

• Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Brent R.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 30.11.2018

"A well-polished scheduling app"

Kommentare: I've enjoyed using Cogsworth so far. I have been looking for an easy to use scheduler for a while, and Cogsworth is the first I've used where the product was ready AND the price was still reasonable.

Vorteile: Cogsworth is full-featured and ready for primetime. While it might not have every single feature out there, it's pretty robust and flexible. I love that I can embed my scheduler in my live chat or anywhere else on my site, or a popup. I also love that I can set up flexible notifications and reminders for both me and the client. The app is easy to use and doesn't get in the way, and the onboarding is excellent.

Nachteile: No payment processing yet. I'm told this is coming at some point, but this is a huge feature and will help make things better. You can use a third party processor if you know how to set up webhooks, but it would be nice to be able to do it right in Cogsworth.

• Bewertet am 30.11.2018
Krishna L.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.12.2019

"Good for team bookings"

Kommentare: Good design and easy to use, but too many features you have to pay as add-ons

Vorteile: Cool design, makes it easy for my clients to book an appointment with other members in the team and we don't have to worry about each other's availability because we can connect our own calendars.

Nachteile: The simple feature of displaying available time when you click on a date is lacking. It's only available if you get an add-on. Actually a lot of features are unavailable unless you get the add-on for it.

• Bewertet am 30.12.2019