Über Freshping

Freshping überwacht 50 URLs (Websites) in einminütigen Intervallen und benachrichtigt dich per E-Mail, Slack oder SMS, wenn deine Website nicht erreichbar. All diese Funktionen sind für immer kostenlos.

Erfahre mehr über Freshping

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Freshping bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Brian T.
Brian T.
CEO in Niederlande

System monitoring

Kommentare: It is great and works well, and straightforward setup and customization.

Ease of use and integration possibility.

no custom domain with SSL for the free version. Who does this?

CEO in Bangladesch

Best Monitor

Kommentare: Best server monitor for a server admin

Best monitor to manage server real-time with slack integrations

Should provide free SSL for URL. SSL need for branding domain which is paid

Gunawan A.
Student in Indonesien
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Best monitoring website ever!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Every feature on the website is so good. All of it was so helpful to maintain my server

Time interval is the most feature I like

So far, the design is good. The UI in the dashboard was so nice. But maybe, on the status page, you could add some customization for color, layout, etc. And maybe add some grouping category? To make people knows what services is Up or Down. BUT SO FAR THIS WEBSITE ARE AWESOME!

Ed C.
Ed C.
Product Manager in UK

Non-existent customer support

Kommentare: Not a good experience at all. Slow response from support and eventually no communication. How can they expect any business to realistically rely on this service?

On the surface, this product should be good and at a basic level it does work. It's easy to set up checks and there is a reasonable amount of customisation

I was trying the plan above free to see whether it was worth upgrading because there was a check we wanted on a 3rd party site and their SSL isn't configured properly. There is an option to not fail the check on an SSL error but this functionality was 'buggy' (whenever I saved the check it switched SSL monitoring back on). That was fixed once I raised it to their support desk . However, when switched off, the check still failed as the type of SSL error the site was throwing was still picked up. I was assured that this would be fixed and someone would get back to me and they'd extend my trial so I can test properly before making a decision. My last communication with them was 25th July - I've used their 'live' chat (days normally to respond) and also submitted a support ticket, I've chased and nothing, not a single response for 3 weeks

Tom S.
Co-Founder in Australien

Very simple to set up

Kommentare: Great -- I

Very quick and painless to setup, good integrations, we receive email notifications and Slack notifications to the team to make sure we're on top of outages.

It would be nice if it was the same product as their sister product Fresh Status which allows you to provide a system status page. I am not sure why it's a seperate product

Gage R.
N/A in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Better than Uptime Robot!

Kommentare: I genuinely like the bang for my buck with this software! It seems relatively easy to use and offers more features than that of Uptime Robot!

-The most bang for my buck (what I need for my use-case) -Faster and sooner check times than Uptime Robot

I'm not sure that I found any yet but I will update as needed!

Dominick D.
Executive in Australien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Saves you time and money!

Kommentare: Over all Freshworks provides fast and professional support. Can't ask for much more than that... Yet you can get an excellent monitoring service for free until you need the additional monitoring..

Setup is easy and monitoring is quick to send downtime alerts.

So far, so good... No issues at the moment.

Daniel A.
Devops in Russland
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A good uptimerobot alternative

Kommentare: Its a good product that helped us when we needed

Saved us a lot of time and money to implement a status page.

Lacks some features but the ones that are there work really good.

Darren N.
Darren N.
Freelance in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

Really good and robust uptime monitoring

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

The integration and the dashboard, clean fast and responsive.

There’s no dark mode / theme. Please bring dark mode :)

Maicol B.
Maicol B.
Developer in Italien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Great service monitoring, even on Free plan

4 letzten Monat Neu

Detailed graphs and reports Custom integrations Free uptime page with custom domain

UI when adding new monitors No "spotlights" or helps on first login to discover the product No mobile app or official telegram bot

Tomaž B.
Tomaž B.
Trainer and consultant in Slowenien

Happy user for more than 2 years and counting. Good value for the money. Not my first such service.

Kommentare: Peace of mind and not needing to setup and maintain my own such system. I am more than capable of doing it by myself, but being a busy IT expert I can spend my time doing other things instead. I have my virtual servers in several locations so I would be able to replicate many Insping services by myself, but time is money so I try to select where it is best spent.

I used various free and not free monitoring services in the past. While these services were more established and mature at that time they also had way higher (price) entry point. I wanted to start with something that would be less costly while still satisfying my needs. In january 2016 I found Insping to be such service. I started with basic service which worked well and was easy and fast to implement. Soon I went with the paid service, because I needed better time granularity and more sites. Ever since I have been their paying customer. I do not know of any case where there was an actual outage and not receiving a mail in time. I get mails from them on daily or weekly basis, but always for an actual case. So I have a very positive experience with them and are not thinking at all about replacing them in the future. Very cost effective, works well and reliably. Also setting up was not hard to do.

None that I can think of. They are covering my needs with good price/performance ratio and things simply work.

Md mahbub A.
Md mahbub A.
Mahbub Alam in Bangladesch

The best uptime monitor tool available in the market so far!

Kommentare: As a full-stack digital marketer, I had to manage a lot of clients along with multi activities. I had to manage a lot of websites on my own. Freshping helped me a lot with my task, I can get instant email notifications when my websites are going down or going up, I can evaluate hosting performance and total downtime calculation which help to optimize things in an effective way.

Freshping is extremely easy to set up and can enlist or delists websites within few clicks. It starts to check instantly right from adding the websites. The most amazing feature is, they allow 50 websites free 24x7 monitoring in their FREE subscription for unlimited time. No other software is allowing these many websites monitoring tools for free. So if you're just starting your websites or have limited numbers of clients then Freshping is the product you must try.

The only cons I've faced using freshping was about their customer support. The fact happened to me was, I forgot my username domain so it was mandatory for me to get that from them. I emailed them and created a support ticket. But they took almost a week to solve the issue which isn't that expected. Most of their competitors support their customer issue instantly where they took not just 1 or 2 days, it was more than 7 days. If i leave the issue then there's no cons in my opinion.

Leigh B.
Managing Director in Australien
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product and great value

Kommentare: Brilliant, we have closed a number of monitoring services down we were using formally and migrated to Freshping. It integrates well with Freshstatus, which makes our lives a lot easier dealing with incidents.

Price! It's free for up to 50 checks...forever! You can get a great feel of the software before you start using it.

I have had some difficulties connecting to the product to the Freshworks portal, support are actively working on it.

Vlad P.
CTO at Thunderfy in Kanada
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Website lifesupport system

Kommentare: Clean and simple website monitoring. It works without headaches.

The best part it's free and it offers a lot nicer UI and functionality compared to other paid options on the market. I'm not saying things because it's nice and shiny. I mean it. I use it every day.

Limits of monitoring 50 websites per account. I know, I know.

Ján S.
Linux Accordionist in Slowakei
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Freshping.io helps to keep penguins fresh

Kommentare: Wonderful and very helpful. Thank you!

That it can also do a TCP check, not just HTTP/HTTPS.

I did not like that I could not find an easy way to change the world region for a bunch of checks at once.

Chris S.
Software Developer, Platform in Kanada

Functional and simple with good support

Kommentare: Very positive - Support is quick to respond during their advertised hours. They're happy to discuss feature design and roadmap, which definitely helps build confidence in Freshping. Tool is simple to use and offers many features that other companies charge non-insignificant amounts of money for.

It's simple to set up and get started with, and free.

It lacks some features that I'd deem extremely important for a monitoring tool, such as the ability to pass custom headers with requests, and see the actual response body of failed requests (though support has confirmed at least the first of those features to be coming in June 2019)

Dan M.
Engineer in UK

More reliable than other services I've used

Kommentare: Better accuracy of uptime stats and alerting, recommended!

I've used a few services for uptime monitoring. I have found Freshping to be more reliable at detecting donwtime than some of the other services.

I wish their website was (fully) mobile compliant or they had a mobile app.

Santiago R.
IT Security Officer in Kolumbien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Freshping review

Kommentare: We just start using it and it's very useful and easy to manage.

Quick implementation. Free tier. Easy to manage.

You need some clicks to integrate into the freshdesk service.

Ahmad K.
CEO in Indonesien
Internet, Selbstständig

One of the best Free Monitoring for your Infrastructure

Kommentare: Exceptional, can't argue with any similar services!

It has Free Tier! Almost nobody can give you free tier! Definitely going to upgrade to paid tier ASAP!

The free tier doesn't have SSL for status page.

Anthony R.
Executive Director of Operations in Irland
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommended

Kommentare: Enjoy using this and its accuracy each day,

the easy of setup and the dashboard layout means we are constantly able to have oversight on our properties

inaccessible functionality - sounds weird, but due to departing resources, we did not know that the account was a lower tier account, and having a notification or link to contact your Admin or site owner would have benefited us greatly

Amith G.
Director, Enterprise Systems Integration in USA
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Simple and effective

Kommentare: Mainly trying to monitor uptime, works perfectly for that

Simple, effective UI and product works as it says it will

Extra tools like DNS tracing would be great

James B.
CEO in USA

Great service and functionality

Easy to use and set up. The Zapier integration is the best. This is a reliable service that helps us know when there is any downtime. It is great to get an alert when the site goes offline and when it goes back online.

Honestly, I cannot think of anything that I don't like about this product. It appears that they are constantly innovating and improving on a solid platform.

Carlos R.
CEO in Spanien

For me is the best way to know my servers are running as expected

Kommentare: Real time alerts throught Slack. Now all the team know when something happens with the server.

I like the fact is simple to install, just paste the url and thats all. I also like the integration with slack and webhooks, it opens a lot of possibilities.

Being honest, I don't have any important concern about this service. Maybe the interface of the web page could be better, but nothing important.

Dorian L.
Head of Business Development in UK
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy installation good health monitor

Kommentare: Good quality for money, free monitor service for up to 50 sites, links

Easy installation, haven't logged in in more than 6 months (got the reminder today). It's so good that it does the job behind the scenes. You get all the notification when the service is down so that you can act right away.

Nothing to highlight, works like a charm and it's free

Aaron C.
CTO in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Freshping is exactly what I needed

Kommentare: Tip-top. I wouldn't change anything.

Start to finish, I was able to set up Freshping for our enterprise in less than an hour. The service integrates easily with Slack and Twilio for notifications.

I had some trouble with the Zapier integration, so I gave up. It either works too slowly, or was broken. In either case, the built-in integrations for Slack and Twilio turned out to be all I needed anyway. Having to spend more than the basic (paid) tier for an SSL-secured status page is a bummer—definitely won't cross that threshold just for that feature.