Über Amplifi.io

amplifi.io ist DAM konzipiert, damit MARKEN leicht Bilder, Videos, Logos, Messaging, Produktspezifikationen und andere Marketing-Inhalte verwalten können.

Erfahre mehr über Amplifi.io

The platform is intuitive - thus making it easy for business partners to "help themselves.

There isn't really anything I don't like about Amplifi.

Bewertungen zu Amplifi.io

4,9

Amplifi.io hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 33 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Amplifi.io bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Andrew C.
Andrew C.
Vice President, Marketing & Channel Management, Americas in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A great tool to manage our sales and marketing content!

Kommentare: All content in one place and customized solutions for our sales team to create their own line lists. Soon we hope to have a tool that will create custom Product Recommender sheets that are often highly requested to get information to customers quickly.

All of our images and assets are in one place. Our sales team can access all the content they need for customers and their own presentations. Marketing, eCommerce and other departments also have immediate access to all of the latest digital content for campaigns and website support. We also implemented customized solutions for our sales team that allow them to create their own customized line lists for customers. It is great to see sales use this tool every day, and the data we see shows power users are getting more content in front of more customers!

Some of the newer users have a bit of a learning curve to get up to speed on how to utilize all the things we do. Luckily Amplif.io has helped us with video tutorials and trainings that makes it easy to understand and simple to use. We continue regular trainings to make sure all departments use this content in the right way for all of their needs.

Caroline M.
Sr. Marketing Manager in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Finding Amplifi

Kommentare: Happy sales staff. Happy customers.

1) Amplifi is centered around the day-in, day-out workings of a B2B sales model and B2C e-commerce model. There are a million small-midsize companies like ours that don't need a PIM. All we need is a way to distribute our digital assets and feed them into e-commerce sites. 2) It performs the core functions needed and it has some very nice value adds for our sales team. 3) The platform is intuitive - thus making it easy for business partners to "help themselves". 4) The technical support is fantastic because it is centered around their customer's needs, not around the software itself - an issue I find with most other platforms where their support finds customers almost a distraction from their real job, whatever that may be. This is true of a solid 80% of DAM and PIM providers.

Can't think of a thing that I don't like.

Hope S.
Director, Marketing Operations, Retired in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for Product Companies who want to Offer a DAM and a PIM all in one

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The system navigation was an excellent improvement from our previous DAM. The system is intuitive to use; easy left side navigation allows quick access to specific product models and lifestyle images categorized by brand, in addition to general search or advanced search functions. Key to our choosing Amplifi was its unique combination DAM/PIM, allowing us to import key product information from a separate system fairly seamlessly. None of the other systems we looked at had that feature. We liked other features such as the ability to promote a selection of different assets on the home page, which can easily be changed out whenever desired. Perfect for us was the ability to set up different “regions”, allowing us to create separate access and views for a sister brand, and an inhouse training academy who presented a service rather than a product. These admins could have access to their own private assets and allow “their users” to access without us having to show our master brands to these other users. This was all at the same price, while some other DAMs charge a separate set up for this. Easy sharing of assets via the Lightbox system was also a big plus.

Nothing major - just a few little things. We initially had issues with miscellaneous images that were loaded but not being visible. Sometimes AMP could fix it quickly; other times they were challenged as well. We were used to seeing both jpg and eps files in one folder/view. Amplifi separates the two - jpgs are seen as images; eps files are misc. You just have to remember where they are. Same with Collections and Files - there are times when users couldn't find images, only to realize they were on the wrong view. Again, something that just has to be remembered.

Antwort von Amplifi.io

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We love learning more about your experience and are greatly appreciative of your positive feedback. We are always working to improve the application experience so we value your comments. Please do let us know if we can be of any additional help to you and your team. Best regards!

Jorge C.
Product Manager in Peru

Great Content always available

Kommentare: I work as a Computer / tablets Product Manager, and always need photos and specs of all the products. Toshiba Amplifi.io is the most complete source of images (specially in high resol.) and specification. It´s always available, and always help me with my work, when I need to disign a catalogue, or any type of advertising.

Keith M.
Sr. Digital & Ecommerce Manager in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Big Improvement over our previous DAM platform

Kommentare: For us, probably the single most beneficial aspect to having integrated Amplifi into our business is now having a self-help resource that has significantly reduced the number of phone calls and emails the marketing team receives about gaining access to assets. Not only is that a burden on the marketing team, who have to go locate files and then send them over (often causing issues with the files are large), but the requesting team member has to wait for the marketing team to get to it. Now, people have 24/7 access to our full arsenal of digital resources and can get the items they need in their own time.

Amplifi has a clean user interface that makes accessing digital files and resources quickly and painlessly. We use it to store high and web resolution visual assets, video, PDFs, and product messaging. It is used widely across the organization particularly within the marketing, sales, and ecommerce teams. One feature I'm particularly fond of is the ability to create lightboxes that allow you to aggregate various assets into a single batch and email it off. My team uses is extensively, and we have never experienced technical challenges or downtime and reliability is very important for us.

There isn't really anything I don't like about Amplifi. Perhaps there have been a few, minor quirky UI things that pop up every now and then but Amplifi has always been very responsive to address them when they do occur.

David C.
David C.
EMEA On-line Marketing Manager in UK
Unterhaltungselektronik, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Succeeding with Digital Asset Management (DAM ) through Amplifi.io

Kommentare: - Easier, Faster, Sharing of assets.
- Fewer inbound requests as people use self service.
- Distributing campaign material, not just SKU info.

- Built around Self Service and enabling people to get assets that they want - Intuitive to use and navigate. - File transfers acheived without downloading. Send links no reupoloding downloading for sharing assets.

- The system defaults to a single source of truth. It's buil to support global companies, global solution pushing towards a global part number which can be the right thing to do. SOmetimes you want toverride this though and that is also possible.

Jaclyn K.
Brand and Marketing Communications Manager in USA

Targus uses the tool to house all product content, images, and marketing campaign materials.

The system is easy to use and easy to maintain. Content is easily downloadable and shareable to any audience. I love that the system allows me to download original image hi-res files, as well as compressed, smaller jpg and png files that the system generates so my design team doesn't have to manually create different file types.

The system could offer a more robust tagging and analytic features, but hear I hear it is in the works!

Marketing Director in USA
Druck, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best overall solution/value we found for sharing assets with our dealer channel.

Kommentare: Very easy to work with this company. Great support and responsiveness.

It's clean and simple, not bogged down by trying to be too many things to too many people like some of the solutions out there. It's very visual, and supports thumbnail views for more file types than other options we researched, which is key to our end users. Love the options for end users to download collections as they exist or to custom build/gather their own collection. Great search and filter tools, as well as category and language setup.

Uploading assets and then adding them to collections could be a little more streamlined. In the view of file types it would be nice to be able to have more control, so we could custom-name different types/buckets.

Antwort von Amplifi.io

Thanks for the review! Glad to hear Amplifi.io is the best solution/value and we achieved good success with your channel partners. We have some major new upload features releasing soon - more controls and custom names are on the way!

Linda N.
Linda N.
Marketing Specialist in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product and customer service

Kommentare: Before Amplifi.io Digital Asset Management, we were using a shared server to host the images, but we had no way to include other bits of information we needed, such as product description or SKUs. As a result, we were looking for a platform to host our images and files. I did a bit of research and came across Amplifi.io Digital Asset Management. I got in contact with the founder/CEO, Ken, and he asked me what SENA's needs were and what we really wanted to get out of it. Long story short, he helped us get everything set up from start to finish and helped train us on how to use the AMP.

My overall experience with using Amplifi.io Digital Asset Management was highly positive. I'd recommend it to anyone who is looking move their files to an easily accessible, user-friendly platform to get assets.

The Amplifi.io was very easy to navigate as a first time user, making it perfect for the marketing specialist or the sales representative. AMP makes the information easily accessible all on one platform. The product image, SKU, and description are all on one page, making it convenient to gather all the assests I need for a campaign or social post.

Setting it up was a bit confusing but we had Ken G. walking us through the entire set up process. He explained how to navigate through AMP and how to add in images to create assets that we can use for the future. Luckily, he was easily accessible by phone or email.

Dede S.
Dede S.
Marketing Project Manager in USA
Druck, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

We recently switched from Sharepoint to Amplifi.io and it has been a game changer.

We have not yet launched our instance of Amplifi.io to our partners, but we are loving it so far. The system is easy to use (both for an administrator and a user) yet its not watered down. Our business is quite complex and Amplifi.io has been able to handle every request. I especially love that their user interface is intuitive and beautiful so we don't have to spend any time designign that or apologizing for it. We can spend all our time adding content, keeping it organized and up to date. Additionally, the involvement by the staff at Amplifi.io has been invaluable! They've added so much guidance, direction, training, best practices and wisdom!

Anytime the system doesn't work quite as we expect, Amplifi.io is quick to give it to their developers and improve it but they've all been quite minor. So far we've not found any serious drawbacks.

Keith W.
Principal in USA

Kudos for Amplifi.io from the Agency side

Kommentare: As a full service marketing agency managing literally thousands of assets for our global clients, we have found the Amplifi.io management system to be a tremendous benefit to our workflow. Not only is it easy to use, but it has helped us stay organized, increase efficiencies and ultimately help our clients boost productivity with their marketing activities.

Robust and easy to use.

Requires some back end system understanding.

Steve J.
VP Programming & Content Development in USA

Digital Asset Management System Kicks A**

Kommentare: AMPLIFI is a great hands-on full-service operation. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team respond very quickly to issues... and they're always open to modifying the system based on our changing needs.

I love the ease of use for the platform. It's easy to search. It's easy to set up project folders. It's great to be able to assign one asset to multiple projects.

I do wish we can have subfolders within subfolders.

Tom H.
Director of Marketing Communications in USA

My strong endorsement of Amplifi.io

Kommentare: Toshiba has used Amplifi.io for 4 years and has about 900 daily users. We have had amazing positive feedback regarding the system compared to the old system that Toshiba used in the past. Why is it better? The technology approach in Amplifi.io is radically different in the areas of: Usability for both admin and end-users (UI), Video handling / publishing, Interoperability with other systems in a brand's technology stack, Media approval workflows/auditing, Automation of organization, conversion and sharing processes - avoids decentralized folders, permissions and tagging, Direct publishing of campaigns, guides, previews and media. Marketing teams are known to be resourceful; often balancing art and science. However, the lack of specifically designed technology, and the piecemeal use of mismatched libraries or cloud folders, and network drives can negatively impact a companies ability to expand business. Amplifi.io solves this and provides modern tools product marketers will appreciate. As the Director of Marketing Communications at Toshiba, I rely on Amplifi.io daily and it delivers.

Mckenna T.
Marketing Partnerships and Culture Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

A great solution for national and international asset management

Kommentare: We had the highest adoption rate of any software program launched with our company. We have 7 international offices are a global brand, a year ago we were in desperate need of a simple but holistic way to share marketing and product assets. Our biggest problems were to enforce quality control and consistency of collateral in the international marketplace. At the same time we need to get information and updates to a large amount of groups and people quickly and seamlessly. With a two person team, this was a massively time consuming task to do manually. We were able to build out this platform quickly and efficiently with the help of the Amplifi.io team. For training the company we held two, 2 hour trainings and made a Pdf as well as a video showing how to navigate and the benefits of the program. Process implementation was shockingly painless, and the site has been low matinee other than updating the content offering. Amplifi.io has helped cross functional processes company wide, and has made it possible for us to have better visibility and control of our brand communications.

Michele I.
Image Coordinator in USA

One Of The Better Media Portals

Kommentare: I use the Amplifi.io to obtain images for our website. When I see that I have Toshiba items that I need to work on, I know that everything will go smoothly. Ever since I gained access to the Amplifi.io site I rarely need to reach out to my Toshiba contact for assistance. The interface is easy to navigate. The user can search for each item individually by their SKU number and not just by general model name, which eliminates confusion. You can download all the images all at once with a click of a button before even going into an item page. If you do go into an item page you can individually acquire images and specification sheets. I noticed that downloads are slow in Google Chrome and are faster using Firefox or Internet Explorer. Overall the site is pleasant to visit and I wish more manufacture sites were this well put together.

Bridget F.
Creative Project Coordinator in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Amplifi.io has completely changed the way we organize & share content, and we couldn't be happier about it!

Kommentare: We've been using Amplifi.io at our company for about a year and a half, and I continue to receive praise for it from our users. It's made my job managing our assets tons easier, because we now have one place to house content, that anyone can search, download from, and share themselves. It helps us keep everyone up-to-date on our latest campaigns and products. Front-end navigation is super intuitive. The back-end admin interface is much easier to use than other programs. And customer support is always very responsive and helpful. As the account owner for our company, I have nothing but positive things to say about our experience with Amplifi.io. And I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a better asset management solution.

John B.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Amplifi.io meets the needs of Marketing professionals

Kommentare: The Amplifi.io Digital Asset Management system provides several advantages over other DAM systems that I have worked with; Ease of use - for all users both curators and consumers of content, collections of assets organized by product and presented on easy to view web pages, ease of importing assets to pre-established hierarchical nodes, and flexibility of the platform to be both a DAM and a content management system. The users have found it very easy to adopt and to socialize in their work environments.

Nichol L.
Account Executive in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

User-friendly and easy to navigate

Kommentare: Amplifi.io is very user-friendly both on the front end and as an admin working behind the scenes. The site is easy to navigate and you are able to find what you are looking for quickly. Uploading assets and doing work as an admin is quick, simple and straightforward. Compared to other data base systems that we have used in the past, Amplifi.io is well above them all and I would highly recommend it to those looking for a better way to manage their content.

Scott F.
National Sales and Marketing Manager, Specialty in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Using Amplifi.io has been great. It's a very simple one stop shop, I enjoy using.

Kommentare: Amplifi.io is a great tool to share an incredible amount of information with pretty much anyone you want to share it with. The ability for users to create personalized folders and share the content of those folders with whoever they want, in multiple ways, makes the tool very useful and robust in it's options. I'd recommend this product for sure.

Alex O.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Among the best content management platforms

Kommentare: Been using Amplifi.io for a few years from an end user perspective and it has been one of the best performing and easy to use media portals. Search and browse functions work great and content is always extremely easy to find and use.

Angie G.
Social Media Specialist in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Very easy to use, great for quick access to files

Kommentare: This software is an excellent source for all marketing agencies and companies that have immediate need for documents, images, videos and many other sources of information. It's easy to use and the customer service is great.

Roberto P.
Marketing Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

This portal is an excellent tool to get all media content.

Kommentare: This portal has proven to be an excellent tool to gather al required media. Its amazing how easy it is to use it, and how effective you become, when all your media is store in one secure place, accessible from anywhere!!!

Todd T.
Multimedia Coordinator in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The Toshiba Amplifi.io has been one of the best asset download tools I have used

Kommentare: I don't have anything negative to say about the tool. I have found it to be easy to use. Easily one of the best tools that has been made available to me. It easily finds the models, downloads are simple and efficient.

Richard H.
Sales in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Everything needed in one place

Kommentare: Amplifi.io puts all assets for product marketing on one place. I receive many customer requests for collateral and being able to pull from Amplifi.io allows me t respond rapidly with the information my customers need.

Troy S.

Powerful, Dynamic, & Innovative Digital Asset Management Software

Kommentare: This Software will have a significant impact on our Business and they way we communicate with our Customers going forward.