Filtern nach:

Über Buildxact

Buildxact ist eine einfach zu bedienende Software für das Angebots- und Baumanagement, die speziell für kleine Bau- und Umgestaltungsfirmen entwickelt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über Buildxact

Stephen W.
Project manager in Australien

builder use

Kommentare: We absolutely love Build xact, it's not perfect for my individual desires but it sure does capture my needs in a massive way, we can't imagine operating without it now. there is nothing like being certain on your pricing when negotiating with clients and subbies, it puts you in such a more powerful position and takes away a lot of the stress

I love the take off tools and the ease of generating a quotation, it allows me to get ontop of pricing and take offs and the ability to calculate variations based off of subcontractors m2 rates without waiting for my subbies to get back to me is invaluable. also when entering the line items I love that it can allow me to add in a picture into the specifications so that my client knows exactly what products are included in my quote and it also gives me to option to nominate items as provisional costs or provisional sums at the click of a button further more, I can select if the item is a task in the schedule so I have the ease of generating a gannt chart as i go with little to no down time so when I submit my quote I know exactly how long I need to build.

overall they have captured everything well and the only items I dont like are some of the little bugs that come with developing such a great software such as: 1. I would like a little more functionality in the plan scaling section. 2. The RFQ's tie themselves to line items and can't be adjusted without deleting the RFQ's or overriding them manually 3. All RFQ's have to be tied to a Job, you can't send off rfq's once the project becomes a Job for further item shopping for savings nor can you issue the rfq to subbies without having to mess around with your Quotes and categories. 4. the project cost analysis only seems to work off of purchase orders and work orders, you can't just tally up numbers under line items such as fixings which may require 10=15 receipts so you need to create a purchase order to tally it up. also, you can only issue invoices in the cost plus projects for expenses worn and not preempt expenses which makes it impossible to issue invoices in a pro active manner to get the client paying the bill. 6. The gannt chart lacks the flexibility and function that I am used to from such programs as smart sheet (another great software that we use) 5. It would be great to have it as an app and in the future look at expanding the software to a fully integrated project management software similar to plan grid

Craig J.
Director/Builder/Electrician in Australien

Buildxact Review

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Two thumbs up! It has significantly increased my productivity through decreasing the estimation and job management process. I spend less time in the office and more time on the tools and having a clod beer after a hard day!

Buildxact is a simple but powerful estimating and job management tool. It has basic CRM functionality that enables the management of leads within the program. The ease take off tool is simple and when combined with the recipes makes the complex quite easy. Building recipes is easy to do and the supplied videos quide you through the process. The other huge time saver is the integration of the software with supplier catalogues. I don't spend anywhere near as much time manually entering items and prices and they are now always up to date.

There is nothing really diffcult withe the program. If they could improve one thing it is the ability to truly customise the quote cover in a simple manner. The advanced editing feature is a little too complex and even with the help of one of the trainers we couldn't get it to jump through the hoops we wanted. The cover still looks a million bucks - I would just like to tweak it a little more than the system allows.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi, thank you for the feedback. Can you please send your name and contact details to info@buildxact.com to claim your gift card. Thanks

Blake A.
Manager in Australien
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Buildxact

Kommentare: Pretty good. Limitations have been picked up with complimentary apps.
Needs iOS asap.

Great estimating tool. Quick, easy, intuitive take offs

No iOS app. Very restrictive on site. The recipe tool is very powerful for quoting but not transferred to the job for variation management.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback Blake, and for using Buildxact for your business.

George S.
General Manager in Neuseeland

Continually Evolving

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has been a great product to help our company grow and is continually evolving and improving, the customer support is excellent.
It was a little learning curve at the being but is definitely a case of short term pain for long term gain

It has systemised our quoting process, which speeds up our quote time, which leaves more time for project management and sales. We can produce extremely professional quotes now which include all the products we have allowed for so the clients and my team know exactly what they are getting

Integration with building suppliers in NZ isn't available yet but I believe this will come in due time. The client portal is quite cumbersome and I don't like the fact that we don't have control over this once it's set up. Manual inputting of supplier invoices can take some time The scheduling tool can be a bit of a pain to use and doesn't look very nice, an upgrade to this would be great

letzte Woche

Peter B.
General Manager in Australien

Buildxact Review

Kommentare: Better platform than previous systems used, however is lacking in some areas

Cloud based system, modern system with a lot of potential to improve functionality. Really easy to measure and take off from plans

Communication regarding feedback on features to improve the system is lacking. It appears the easy features may be addressed while the harder ones are ignored. Cutting lists are not a current feature. Cannot put in future prices rises effective on a certain date

vor 3 Monaten

Hi, thank you for the great feedback. Can you please send your name and contact details to info@buildxact.com to claim your gift card. Thanks

Leigh N.

Highly recommend

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We can easily keep on-top of all variations, invoicing, and schedules - also keeping a track of job costs via purchase orders has been really beneficial.

Being able to upload all types of plans and the ease of measuring up complex projects.

The Variation forms would be much better if you could list/add 'Actual Cost' items after the variation has been made up. (if something was accidentally missed) Being unable to export screen shots to show trades certain areas of what we have allowed etc.

letzte Woche

Scott D.

Making Life easier

Kommentare: Could not be happier with BuildXact and get really good feed back from clients and our accountant team

From tracking quotes, to take offs and organizing your quote in a professional way, to sending purchase orders and tracking your project to the cent, BuildXact is by far the best value for money estimating/project management software on the market.

The scheduling is a bit clunky in comparison to MS Project

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for your great feedback.

Min H.
Enquiry ongoing invoices in Neuseeland

Overall good

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very good, would recommend to anyone that in this industry

Software - easy and useful. Service - 5 star services, solves all the issues we have ever.

Sometimes bugs still come out, most them have been resolved, but some we still have to pay attention too.

Barry T.
Owner in Kanada

Buildxact Experience

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Buildxact is great.Estimates are Professional and build confidence in your clients. This program will help you win Quotes.

The product was easy to use. Uploading your company logo for branding was easy. This program is backed up by fantastic support which I accessed .

Could have smoother transition between estimate and invoice. Should be in same drop down box. Ex convert current estimate to invoice.

Rolf S.
Building Consultant in Australien
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Reveiw

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall experiance has been great.

The take offs of plans is very quick and efficient.

cannot change quote template to replicate the rest of the company's documents and formats

Geoff C.
Owner (director) in Australien

Product Review

Kommentare: I can now keep up with all quotes & take offs, time is saved massively! Not too mention I can attach all my contracts and save all my templates from all my suppliers, I love it!!

Keeping up with all our take offs, sending invoices/quotes etc

No iPhone app, so we can access all costings and other areas that you can from a PC, I have bookmarked the site so I have easy access to some areas of Builxact from my iPhone, that’s the only improvement I can see what will make this software

Luke V.

BuildXact Estimating

Kommentare: Excellent isnt a better package out there to suit my needs

Estimating ease of use, graphical takeoff, template creation

actual calculation functions to assist with cutting lists

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the great feedback.

Joshua D.
Business Owner in Neuseeland

Construction management made easy

I love that i never have to worry "did i send that order or book that tradie?" It is so easy to issue price requests, purchase orders, work orders and program my jobs/subbies and if i ever need to check that a task has been done i have the reassurance that the systems are in place to control all that communication.

The invoicing when completing cost plus projects could have more options and be more customisable.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the great feedback and for using Buildxact.

Richard D.

Build Exact user

Kommentare: Tracking of variations has been extremely useful especially as linked to the invoicing

All the features are useful and relevent

Clearer tracking of progress invoices from contractors and suppliers for part claims

vor 3 Monaten

Hi, thank you for the great feedback and for using Buildxact.

Andrew W.
Office in Australien
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great allrounder that keeps getting better

Kommentare: We are able to generate accurate reports + track the jobs a lot better

Buildxact has all the features we need to run and manage multiple building projects.

Take off function takes a while to get used to

Jane I.
Company Director in Australien

Great all round software

Kommentare: Love using the software and makes my job as a builders wife significantly easier and would highly recommend the software to all looking for an al rounded building software that does, quoting, takeoffs, job management and job tracking etc.

Takeoffs are a breeze, proposals look and present well. The costing and profit and loss is also great

Needs to have a good app that we can use easily on-site, the portal needs works before I will start suing as this would be a more site friendly/ ie app for messages etc and photo upload

vor 2 Monaten

Grant S.

Buildxact

Kommentare: The main benefit is that we can have processes in place to assist us with quoting clients homes

Great software and they are continually improving their service offering. Easy to do take offs and manipulate the software to your individual requirements. The support teams are great, always ready to help you and assist you in getting the most out of the software. They continually run sessions on their updates to ensure you are across them. All of their support are based in Melbourne and Australian owned company which is great for local business.

Their quoting system wasn't ideal at the start however they have just released a newer version and it's great.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the great feedback Grant. Thank you for using Buildxact.

Steve Y.
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use

how easy it is to use, provide digital take off, purchase orders

not a great fan of the schedule, im sure its easy to use as well but never got around to it.

Jeff F.
Project manager in Australien

Streamlined and revolutionised

Kommentare: We are all now accountable for work now that everything can be traced and accurately recorded. It showed us the holes in our business prior, and we have streamlined all our processes off the back of shifting to BX.

The ease of tracking costs when integrated with Xero has made administering projects ever so simple. To follow a project from conception to completion is priceless.

The profit & loss and work in progress could be a little easier to understand.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the great feedback and for using Buildxact.

Jacob M.
Business Owner in Neuseeland

A great product!

Kommentare: I've thoroughly enjoyed the software.

The BuildXact software implements very well with our accounting software and makes the task of reconciling job costings hassle free! I really like the invoice and quote design functionality - the fact that you can customise the design and layouts, and save these templates for future next project is a real time saver, and the quotes come out looking great! The take-off tool is a game changer, to be able to scale your drawings digitally and calculate required materials using the distance and area ruler saves a heap of time with pricing and ordering materials!

It would be nice to have a mobile app, although not essential.

Fasi T.
Project Manager in Australien

Positive feedback

Kommentare: when i was introduced by my employer to this software i loved it from that first time. im not too flashy on pricing & setting jobs up but BXT has helped me alot. so easy to use too. what i love most is how itemised my quotes are & how clear it is to clients.

love providing clients with tasks lists & gant chart schedule. they always want to know whats happening & when its happening.

to be honest, nothing. i havent experienced anything negative. i am still learning everyday how to improve my knowledge & skills using this software but other than that, its been a dream.

Rob J.
BDM in Australien

Simple & Effective software for Builders

Kommentare: Buildxact has been an extremely effective business support tool for our network of builders providing them virtually one place to run their business.

Buildxact is a comprehensive estimating and job tracking software package for builders and building companies of all sizes. It's simplicity of use yet effectiveness to cover nearly all aspects relatable to a construction project has made it the number choice for our network of builders which has positively impacted their businesses and lives.

Buildxact lacks a detailed CRM tool but this can be covered by other additional applications. However, I do believe Buildxacts version is in production phase for release soon.

John S.

Easy Estimating

Kommentare: Easy estimation production that has saved us hundreds of hours over the past few years. Also pricing client variations and options is easy. I though our last estimating product was quick and easy to use until we trialed BuildXact.

Easy and intuitive to use, simple import plans and scaling. Its also easy to used similar quotes as templates.

Labeling all the plan pages takes a while, but once that is done then your off to the races.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks, John for the great feedback.

Anthony B.
director in Neuseeland

Buildxact for residential construction

Kommentare: Buildxact does a great job of estimating and job management. Helpful with back costing etc

intergration from estimate to job. this excellerated our sales process helping us lift our turn over

intergration with other systems...Payrole etc. The overall dash board is helpful but I would like a global company planner

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback Anthony.

Sera P.
Accounts manager in Australien
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Buildxact is the game-changer we needed in our business

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

We found it very easy to use and easy to teach our employees. We all use it daily!

Aspects of workflow could be better. We came from using on-site companion software, and believe that check-lists would be beneficial.

vor 2 Monaten