Über Buildxact

Buildxact ist eine einfach zu bedienende Software für das Angebots- und Baumanagement, die speziell für kleine Bau- und Umgestaltungsfirmen entwickelt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über Buildxact

It's very easy to navigate when it comes to the basics and the proposals you produce look great for clients.

Some difficulty getting used to all the functions.

Bewertungen zu Buildxact

Buildxact hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 155 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Buildxact bereits verwendet?

Stephen
Project manager in Australien

builder use

Kommentare: We absolutely love Build xact, it's not perfect for my individual desires but it sure does capture my needs in a massive way, we can't imagine operating without it now. there is nothing like being certain on your pricing when negotiating with clients and subbies, it puts you in such a more powerful position and takes away a lot of the stress

I love the take off tools and the ease of generating a quotation, it allows me to get ontop of pricing and take offs and the ability to calculate variations based off of subcontractors m2 rates without waiting for my subbies to get back to me is invaluable. also when entering the line items I love that it can allow me to add in a picture into the specifications so that my client knows exactly what products are included in my quote and it also gives me to option to nominate items as provisional costs or provisional sums at the click of a button further more, I can select if the item is a task in the schedule so I have the ease of generating a gannt chart as i go with little to no down time so when I submit my quote I know exactly how long I need to build.

overall they have captured everything well and the only items I dont like are some of the little bugs that come with developing such a great software such as: 1. I would like a little more functionality in the plan scaling section. 2. The RFQ's tie themselves to line items and can't be adjusted without deleting the RFQ's or overriding them manually 3. All RFQ's have to be tied to a Job, you can't send off rfq's once the project becomes a Job for further item shopping for savings nor can you issue the rfq to subbies without having to mess around with your Quotes and categories. 4. the project cost analysis only seems to work off of purchase orders and work orders, you can't just tally up numbers under line items such as fixings which may require 10=15 receipts so you need to create a purchase order to tally it up. also, you can only issue invoices in the cost plus projects for expenses worn and not preempt expenses which makes it impossible to issue invoices in a pro active manner to get the client paying the bill. 6. The gannt chart lacks the flexibility and function that I am used to from such programs as smart sheet (another great software that we use) 5. It would be great to have it as an app and in the future look at expanding the software to a fully integrated project management software similar to plan grid

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the awesome review Stephen!

Lacey
Estimator in Australien

Flexible product for Flexible Builders

Kommentare: Costing is much easier with the takeoff system and purchase orders are simple to create. Everything is more streamlined and working out final costs is simple.

Buildxact is very flexible and adaptable to most types of building. Their support department is amazing and very prompt with replies. They are constantly updating and adding new features and listen to suggestions from their users.

There is a bit of setup involved, but one it's done, the end result is worth it.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for such a positive review of Buildxact!

Andrew
Business and Estimating Manager in Australien
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Buildxact is easy to use and set up

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Buildxact is easy to use and set up. The support team are great and are also following up to see that you are okay, even after the problem has been resolved.

The purchasing process could be a lot better

Gary

Bx

The set out and ease of use is good. The take off allows for basic functions and calculations. Job control is good

Bx Has some annoying traits Take off is slow when a decent template is used. You have to go in and out of the take off for every item. The program basically shuts down by8:30 , 9pm and is useless. the email functions eg emailing Po's from the system are so unreliable that we don't use them. We save and email from outlook. The client portal is not very good and we are not using it. POs cant be ordered by supplier which is very annoying. Invoices get scrambled if you try to move the order.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback Gary.

Andre

Builder Review for Buildxact

Kommentare: It saves me lots of time and gives me security in my management of our company. Tried and tested and bullet proof.

To many to describe. The most i like is its layers of complexity. You don't have to use them but boy if you do. You can create material order lists from the takeoff. with in a few clicks and send that to your supplier. The support team and Buildxact are great. Very helpful and quick to respond.

Can't really complain its a 98% complete package with out the nonsense of needing other software. They also have been developing it for years with suggestions from the user.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the great review Andre

Matt
Estimating Manager in Neuseeland
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Completely overhauled our business model

Kommentare: It has been a great journey, wouldn't change a time. Buildxact team have been super helpful the entire journey.

The customizable templating and recipes building has streamlined our processes and estimating take offs, reducing time and improving accuracy.

Estimate costing screen needs margin and markup options, and showing the total exclusive of tax

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for such a great review Matt!

Best Estimating and Project Management program available

Kommentare: Its positively changed my entire business in every way.

Simple to use, accurate and every feature just seems to work flawlessly.

I have not found an attribute that is negative about the program.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the awesome review John!

Jane

Time saving device!

Kommentare: I love this software system and use it daily to help run my building company. The more I use it the more I can see areas of my business that will benefit from the software. I love how the developers are always updating an fine tuning BuildXact.

It saves me so much time in my business and frees up my life to spend more time with my family. Love the take-off function when quoting. Love the project profit tracking and variation functions

I wish it was an al in one CRM and job management software system and had a great app to use and integrated with trades and homeowners

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for such a great review Jane!

Rachel
Office Manager in Australien
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing support and easy to use

Kommentare: Buildxact have a team that ACTUALLY care about your business and help find solutions.

The support is fantastic. Any issues we come across, whether user or system, we get super fast solutions or training advice. The system is cost effective.

Would be great to have more reports and timesheets (we hate having to use Deputy to sync as Deputy is super complex).

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the great review Rachel

REN
SOLE TRADER in Australien

SATISFIED USER

Kommentare: VERY EASY TO GET AROUND THE DIFFERENT STAGES IN THE SYSTEM.
BUILXACT STAFF MOST HELPFUL AND EASY TO GET TO

EASE OF LEARNING TO OPERATE. ABLE TO SETUP YOUR OWN TEMPLATES

DID NOT INCLUDE QBCC COSTS. A LITTLE LONG IN OPENING PROGRAMME

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the great review and using Buildxact.

Daniel
Direcetor/Project manager in Neuseeland

Residential building user

Kommentare: Overall been a great product and highly recommend

Easy to use product and very helpful team that get back to you with answers to your questions.Constantly upgrading and adding features, always happy to hear your feedbackTime-sheet integration saves huge amount of time for me from manual data entry previously

No dedicated app as of yet but understand that is coming this year so am looking forward to that

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the great review Daniel

Lee
Builder in Australien
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ive tried many but Buildxact always comes out on top

Kommentare: Buildxact helps me to manage and keep track of costings and scheduling, also leads

I find that Buildxact is the easiest software to learn from scratch, it is the most intuitive construction management software that i have found so far

In the early days there were a few limitations that led me to search for more comprehensive packages, but i came back after a year or so of try others and found that a lot of the issues had been addressed, such as customer portal.There are still things like mobile app with company skin that would be a great additionMore editable types of invoice and document templates Would be great and also ability to set up a job template for cost plus with different sections / categories would be fantastic

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for such a great review Lee!

Bill

Exceptional Customer Service

Kommentare: Great. Has really turned my business around.

I have now been in business as a builder since the beginning of 2020 (basically right at the start of COVID). For two years I was using a different platform, and for the past year BuildXact. I was constantly stuffing up my estimates and bleeding money using the old platform, but since changing over to BX and building up my own custom template, I've now done three major extension/renovations through your software and every single one has been profitable!Whilst I'm never satisfied and I'm always tinkering and making improvements to my template, I think my estimates are now really high quality and I'm also winning work based on the professional look of the quote letter.It's been such a massive positive change for my business and I hope my business can remain profitable and healthy into the future using BX and a couple of other handy digital tools.

Costs are high, takeoff features could do with some improvments, no plan annotation feature for use with tablet/ stylus

Thanks for choosing Buildxact Bill

Grant
Managing Director in Australien

Buildxact

Kommentare: The main benefit is that we can have processes in place to assist us with quoting clients homes

Great software and they are continually improving their service offering. Easy to do take offs and manipulate the software to your individual requirements. The support teams are great, always ready to help you and assist you in getting the most out of the software. They continually run sessions on their updates to ensure you are across them. All of their support are based in Melbourne and Australian owned company which is great for local business.

Their quoting system wasn't ideal at the start however they have just released a newer version and it's great.

Antwort von Buildxact

Thanks for the great feedback Grant. Thank you for using Buildxact.

Jim

Finally I found some suitable software in my 33rd year of building

Kommentare: I am combining many areas into one. I used to write my quote detail for my manager and she would produce the quote on a template - now this is built in. Having invoiced pre-populate in Xero and the Variation process is very handy and a big time saver too.

The video tutorials and the rapid response of the Australian support team

I like Team Gantt how it gives you options to colour code the gantt chart. I used to have all of my carpentry labour a single colour which allowed me at a glance to see if all positions were full each week etc.

Antwort von Buildxact

Thanks for such great feedback Jim.

Jeff
Project manager in Australien

Streamlined and revolutionised

Kommentare: We are all now accountable for work now that everything can be traced and accurately recorded. It showed us the holes in our business prior, and we have streamlined all our processes off the back of shifting to BX.

The ease of tracking costs when integrated with Xero has made administering projects ever so simple. To follow a project from conception to completion is priceless.

The profit & loss and work in progress could be a little easier to understand.

Antwort von Buildxact

Thanks for the great feedback and for using Buildxact.

Rob
BDM in Australien

Simple & Effective software for Builders

Kommentare: Buildxact has been an extremely effective business support tool for our network of builders providing them virtually one place to run their business.

Buildxact is a comprehensive estimating and job tracking software package for builders and building companies of all sizes. It's simplicity of use yet effectiveness to cover nearly all aspects relatable to a construction project has made it the number choice for our network of builders which has positively impacted their businesses and lives.

Buildxact lacks a detailed CRM tool but this can be covered by other additional applications. However, I do believe Buildxacts version is in production phase for release soon.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the awesome review Rob!

Owner / Principal in Neuseeland

BX user from 2016

Kommentare: good

once you. have learned how to use it is very effective an as its cloud based it will allow mobility from one workplace to another an saves time each day.

Sometimes the effectiveness of the actual connection cab be slow and cause issues.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the quality review Chris

Jamie

JAK Build

Kommentare: Great after sales services , and follow you up. Always looking to improve and up grade, asking for our thoughts and also testing some new ideas.

The integration with email, suppliers and other products is great. The client Portal is another good add on, you can also make suggestion for up grades

Some better training for the the more experienced users, look a t the schedule side of the program. Some subbies and rated the request quote side of things.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the great review Jamie

rod
Operations manager in Australien
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Buildxact - Estimating made easy

Kommentare: We have had no issues with buildxact and now have futile licences and users

Its very quick and easy to generate professionals looking quotes, You need to do all the estimating to get your pricing and in the click of a button you have a quote

I feel there needs to be some more client notes tracking ability, Its not quite a one stop shop for construction businesses

Antwort von Buildxact

Thanks for the feedback Rod, and for using Buildxact.

Phillip

Most Practical Builders Estimating and Quoting Software

Kommentare: Since Using Build Exact i have won more work.
my business management has improved and able to stay on top of my estimates, its ease of use.
professional quotes which make you stand out to others.
Overall its the best Estimating/takeoff cloud based system.
i highly recommend it to all business in the construction industry.

Ease of use Fast and easy to get the hang of it Simple takeoffs Makes Fantastic Automatic Quotes for your clients which make you stand out. Job Tracking and Management what else can i say its the all rounder package that has given me the advantage in winning more work

I haven't had any issues with the system, they are constantly upgrading and making it more user friendly.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the fantastic review Philip

Ben

Mavben

Kommentare: Very happy

The entire system functions seamlessly together. I operate the entire company using Buildxact. We would be lost without it.

I suggest updating the scheduling system to allow for color-coding and alerts in case of double booking trades. This will enhance the overall organization and efficiency of the system.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for such a fantastic review Ben!

Loren
Quantity Surveyor in Neuseeland
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Overall easy to use, easy to do take offs, easy to format a quotation for a job (which I have to do at least once a week, big or small jobs).

The estimate and costing format. It's all in one page and you can go from item to item easily. How easy it is to customise estimate templates. Quote letter and it's format

Mark up can't be shown as separate line item in the "quoted catergories' so I am having to manually calculate it. Quote body and terms and conditions font type is "arial" not "tahoma' like the rest of the quote letter font. No undo function.

Owner - General Building Contractor in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

the best construction management tool available

Kommentare: AMAZINg

ESTIMATE PRESENTATIONBUDGET TRACKING SCHEDULINg

THE TIME COMMITMENT NEEDED TO LEARN THE SYSTEM AND USE IT PROPERLY. WE’RE STILL NOT THERE YET LOL I NEED TO COMMIT A SOLID WEEK TO WATCHING THE TRAINING VIDEOs

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the awesome review Michael!

Brendan
Builder in Australien

Happy customer

Kommentare: Great service and support to resolve issues and provide further training

the overall management from costings, to accepting the job, to running the job and contractors

With some of the roll out of new features, we had some minor hiccups with an old quote being accepted and not all the fields running across

Antwort von Buildxact

Thanks for the great feedback and for using Buildxact.