Über Ivacy

Eine VPN-Lösung, mit der du von überall auf der Welt auf blockierte Inhalte zugreifen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Ivacy

I can use this as a browser extension and just with a few clicks I can browse Reddit and Netflix with ease without my ISP spying on my nose.

Bad software, buggy (it's getting better). Sometimes you get the same server when you assign random servers.

Bewertungen zu Ivacy

4,9
5,0

Ivacy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 11 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ivacy bereits verwendet?

Gede ananda A.
Gede ananda A.
Chief Executive Officer in Indonesien
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ivacy for your Privacy Problem

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall this VPN is very Interesting for me, I have the 2 years plan and they give me 2 TB Cloud storage for free. I use Ivacy on Browser with browser extension and working smoothly, I can browse Reddit and watch Netflix without bothering to open or install the desktop app

Definitely, the price they offer, I also get free 2 TB Cloud storage for free. I can use this as a browser extension and just with a few clicks I can browse Reddit and Netflix with ease without my ISP spying on my nose

Has some very bad server problem sometimes, loading Reddit front page can take whole a minute in some occasion.

Robbie A.
CO-Founder in Italien
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Reliable VPN for unblocking content, streaming, and P2P.

It has a great IOS & Mac app, that is easy to you, and is intuitive. It ticks all my boxes for a VPN provider. I currently found it at an incredible deal on stack social, lifetime access for a great price. I use it for Netflix and BBC iplayer, and it works perfectly. Seems to be just as fast NordVPN which I also use.

While it unblocks all the major streaming sites, it is focused on the US market and US streaming. Would be great if it also unblocks sites in various European countries as well.

Mohammed S.
Mohammed S.
Data Analyst in Türkei
Informationsdienst, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The cheapest excellent one

Kommentare: If you don't want to pay too much, go with this one. It's very good.

- Easy to use - It has a lot of functionality, but they all feels the same (different servers) - Some servers are really fast (I get 45 mbps for my 50 mbps line) - Excellent support - Very cheap

- Bad software, buggy (it's getting better). - Sometimes you get the same server when you assign random servers - Netflix servers don't work (at least for me)

Senior Product Manager in USA

Cheap yet excellent global VPN

Kommentare: Excellent value for money. A solid, fast VPN with global end-points for a fraction of the cost of the competition.

Easy to install and use; allows selection of global termination point; works in desktop, mobile, and as a Chrome extension.

Some rough point with connection management.

Zahra H.
Zahra H.
Head of Content Strategy in Pakistan
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great So far

Kommentare: Overall I'm very happy. Their bit about firestick is great. We haven't had to change settings on tv ever since we got ivacy. We all now use ivacy.

The black friday and cyber monday deal i got it from was great. The iOS app is nifty. Gets me going for Spotify usage. Ivacy also has a feature to pick what purpose its being used for. So i can always switch to streaming for Disney and to Download for Windows Updates. Has 5 multi user feature which is super beneficial because I have quite a few devices and few users too :) The city selection is great!

Doesn't have a widget for iOS - So would like to have this so i don't even have to open the app if i just need a quick on/off

Director in Indien

Good performing VPN

Kommentare: Good performing VPN with no issues relating to speed, stability etc faced till now.

1. Easy and quick to setup the app as browser extension and windows app. 2. Fast speeds. 3. Affordable plans. 4. Good protocol choices.

Not the very best in unblocking video streaming websites. The online user dashboard can also be made more modern.

Business Analyst in Ukraine
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great and inexpensive VPN

5 letztes Jahr

I'm fully satisfied with this VPN solution and its price.

Works great, use it for personal needs.

Tech Support in USA
Computer-Hardware, Selbstständig

Change your location easily

Kommentare: I can use Amazon Prime Video using this program, because where I live I don't have access.

Easy to use, just select the country where you want change you IP and done! You can select automatic too and the software will change your location to the best server. I can use Amazon Prime Video using this program, because where I live I don't have access.

I didn't fine issues with this software, I really like it, Useful

Freelancer in Südafrika
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very impressed

I've always had a problem with privacy software - there's usually always a hassle picking up my IP address for some reason. Ivacy works great

I would like a more obvious message if or when the privacy shield stops.

Executive in Türkei
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

High speed connection and maximized protection for a fair price

They are protecting you all the time even if there is a leak in the connection, they do this automaticly. Very easy to use and all the thing you need to do is just to choose the network you want to connect, that's it. And also, their service is very cheap and they are serving money-back guarantee.

they are not offering a no log policy, on the other hand, there are some other softwares in the market doing this

Shawn S.
Barber in UK
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Easy installed easy to use

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been great. works well and easy to use.

So easy to use, I was nervous about sacrificing speed for security but that has not been an issue with Ivacy

I don't really have any complaints the interface is easy to use and connect and feel more secure when online