Über Buildout

Marketing-Tool, das als zentraler Knotenpunkt für alle immobilienspezifischen Markenmaterialien dient, die Makler bei Immobilientransaktionen nutzen.

Erfahre mehr über Buildout

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Buildout

Buildout hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 7 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Buildout bereits verwendet?

Jennifer
Jennifer
COO in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Essential Tool for Any CRE Broker

Kommentare: Buildout is absolutely essential to our business. We could not live without it in terms of its value to our organization.

Buildout is an all-in-one Commercial Real Estate marketing platform. Our team's favorites features are the property websites, customizable marketing templates, the ability to design retailer maps and floor plans and its integration with other platforms such as ClientLook.

The only feature of this platform that I believe would make it more efficient is the ability to edit the property details from within the marketing templates. In its current state, if the user discovers a mistake or wants to make a revision to the property description while using the template, the user must save the template, then return to the property details, make the edit, then go back to the template for the changes to take effect.

Shelly
Marketing Manager in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

This is a very powerful tool for brokers without a lot of staff.

Kommentare: Definitely worth the money. Setup should be a little easier.

I love the ease of being able to plug in your data and have beautiful brochures ready in a short amount of time. The fact that o no longer need a marketing staff member create the flyer saves me time and money. The reporting feature are far better than any we have evaluated. Being able to forecast revenue and still down to the agent level makes decision making so much easier. It also lets me know which agent are doing their job and which ones need some help.

The time to set up the company specific fields was not ideal. The CRM comes with out of the box fields created for CRE, it didn’t take into account the specialized fields required for a large land deal. There are also some difficulties with images and how they are downsized and cropped in a flyer. And there needs to be some improvement in the mapping tool.

Davis
Brokerage in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for Marketing and Reporting

Kommentare: A product that is always improving the service and scope of what it can do. A fantastic tool for communication, whether it be with co brokerage agents, and with owners.

Ease of creating brochure and activity reports for owners Customer support Thorough and well thought out process, and continually improving Integration of emails and phone calls

There is a lot that BuildOut can do, so full discovery and mastery of the features can take awhile.

Richard
VP of Marketing in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Platform to Showcase and Syndicate Your CRE Inventory

Kommentare: I found the technology to surpass my expectations. I believe if you get the Buildout Marketing package AND the Salesforce-based CRM package, you can have an unstoppable CRE machine!

I really enjoyed the level of support we received during implementation and after launch. The data schema I found to be brilliantly formatted and to coincide with the data of syndicated platforms. Their offerings for media also impresses me. The ability to create retailer maps, OMs, and

The integration with Constant Contact works great, but I wish there was a little more flexibility with the formatting. It would be great to have a little more flexibility on the brochures regarding some of the formatting, but, admittedly, we might just have needed to play with it a little more.

Antwort von Buildout

vor 7 Monaten

On behalf of our full team, we really appreciate this thoughtful review. Our users make the biggest impact on how we navigate our software all the way down to onboarding practices. We will make sure to share this across the organization for further review. Thanks for using Buildout to build your business!

Jillane
Marketing Manager in USA

Awesome! The staff that helped with on-boarding was great!

Kommentare: The website plug-in was amazing and made our site look so professional! It was so easy for our web visitors to get the information they needed fast because of it.

All of the features and functions that you have in this software is amazing. This can literally save brokers/admin teams hours of time putting together marketing materials. This makes you look so much more professional with not as much effort or time.

The on-boarding time was a little long. While it's very thorough and pretty much completely customizable - it just took too long to get it up and running. They do an hour a week with you via phone call / screen share and it's like a 6-8 week process. If this could be cut down to 4 weeks at the very least, it would be so much better.

Thea
Thea
Operations Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and Clean

I do contract work for a Real Estate company and one of my first tasks was to make their brochures have some continuity amongst three agents. They got me a login to Buildout and a terrible brief on what it does and how to make brochures, then turned me loose. I'm comfortable with computers and fairly well versed. But Buildout is so User friendly that I figured out how to use it very quickly and was off to the races on making good looking brochures. Also, it integrates with the real estate offices website, so when I update something in buildout, it kicks it to the website. Very handy program for real estate with great aesthetics!

If you have already made a brochure and update the property, the brochure won't update with the new information.

Joel
Joel
Senior Advisor | Retail Services in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Simple Solution for Property Marking

Simple, easy to use, and powerful platform for property marketing brochures, flyers, websites. Convenient syndication tools save alot of time.

Financial analysis options are lacking (no good option for a 5 or 10 year cash flow analysis for example).