Filtern nach:

Über HourStack

HourStack schafft dir die zeitlichen Freiräume, die du für deine Aufgaben benötigst. Einfaches Zeitplanungs- und Zeiterfassungstool für Teams und Einzelpersonen.

Erfahre mehr über HourStack

Steve M.
Director of Digital Marketing
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.12.2019

"It's gotten more expensive, but still the most intuitive time tracker"

Kommentare: Excellent overall and I'm happy with it, but I'm glad I don't have to pay for the highest pricing tiers.

Vorteile: I love the way HourStack displays your time entries. It's by far the most intuitive (to me, at least) program to throw tasks from various programs (tons of connected task managers) and just get to work. Seeing visually what you've done and have to do is very easy and it makes it super simple to see where you've spent your day.

Nachteile: The pricing is quite steep for the enterprise plan and even for the team plan. The enterprise version is more than full-featured project management programs, some of which have their own time tracking built- in!

• Bewertet am 30.12.2019
Principal Web Software Engineer
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.3.2018

"Hourstack is great for both planning out out my week and for reviewing outcomes. It is great."

Kommentare: Planning my time for each day - allocating time for each meeting and task and then tracking it as the day goes by. This lets me ensure I get important tasks done because they are prioritized and visible. It also lets me see how I use my time each day and each week - to make productivity improvements and see how good my estimates are. I use the integrations to Google calendar and Todoist to provide the source of my events and tasks. Because the integration is really good with Todoist in particular, it saves me a lot of setup and processing time each week.

Vorteile: - Let's me plan out my entire week - both meetings and tasks - to ensure I accomplish important tasks
- Integrations with Todoist and Google Calendar are very good.
- In particular with Todoist, imported tasks carry both the project and label making it easy for me to import tasks and have them automatically organized.
- Having both calendar and task import allows me to set up all of my activities for each working day
- Being able to drag only the calendar events and tasks that I want to allocate to a day is very useful
- It is really important to me to be able to not only track time for tasks, but also the estimate the time in advance so I can allocate important tasks to my plan for each day. I feel this feature sets hourstack apart from other similar time tracking applications which is one of the most important reasons that I chose to use this software every day.
- The reporting feature is really easy to use and provide useful daily and weekly review information
- In reports, I really like seeing planned vs actual times - it helps me improved my estimations.
- Usability overall is really good. The ability to set up events and tasks on a day is very easy as is using the timer functions.

Nachteile: - The cost for getting the reports feature is pretty high for me (but I paid it anyway because it is useful)
- I wish there were more integrations available

von HourStack an 22.3.2018

Thank you for your kind words! We'd love to know what other integrations you want, as we build them based on demand. Drop us an email at support at hourstack.io and let us know! Thanks.

Internal Business Development Consultant
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2018

"HourStack Review "

Vorteile: I like that it can use different sources for the tasks, so one can combine e.g. Asana tasks and Outlook appointments.

Nachteile: It can be more visually appealing (have different colours and sections for different type of tasks, so it’s more intuitive.

• Bewertet am 5.11.2018
Partner + Creative Director
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2019

"Great for visualizing your current week's workload"

Kommentare: It has just about everything we needed until we decided to go outside the box and build our own software requiring API access. Definitely a very useful tool.

Vorteile: We used this in combination with Asana, so it would pull tasks into HourStack from Asana. We then drag them into our week and track time on them, which made weekly planning really handy and is something I miss about the software we move to after Hourstack.

Nachteile: We made the switch away from Hourstack for a couple reasons. There were bugs every once in a while or the server/app would just crash. Also, there wasn't a public API we could access to build out our own software for reporting.

• Bewertet am 18.12.2019
Vice President - Digital Marketing
Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Bewertet am 1.3.2018

"best way to track your productivity, bar-none"

Kommentare: improved my efficiency, keeps me on track during the day, allows me to better plan my work and also improves pricing for services that require time-spent.

Vorteile: track your time by project and by "work-type" (with labels). Easy to use interface that allows for maximum flexibility in how you designate your projects, labels, etc. Drag-and-drop works nicely.
Most importantly, the reporting really helps highlight how you spend your time, keep track of yourself or your team's "real time spent" on projects, etc.

Nachteile: The only thing I can remotely complain about is the week-based interface, where you need to "rollover" open items to the next week, then disperse from there. No big deal, just adds an extra step.

Cody M.
Media Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2019

"Be Accountable!"

Kommentare: EXCELLENT!

Vorteile: Are you truly getting the most out of your time? Find out with HourStack, the easiest tool to use to ensure you're getting the "most juice for the squeeze!" Easily connects with ASANA and other task-sharing software for a simple to implement process and an ease of use that keeps you using it time and time again. Customization makes for greater adoption with creatives as well as absent-minded folks!

Nachteile: Wish there was a connecting option to an accounting software that could also track hours.

• Bewertet am 2.4.2019
Ayodele C.
Principal Architect II
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.3.2018

"Easy to use, efficient, effective."

Kommentare: Consistent planning of meetings and tasks across two calendaring platforms - Google Calendar and Asana. Accurate reporting of resource utilization per project

Vorteile: The integrations and the reporting. I am able to pull data from my Google Calendar and Asana task list for one consolidated view of events. I also enjoy the tagging and project associations with Asana. I am able to generate reports of what projects consume most of my time.

Nachteile: I am unable to easily generate repeated meetings. I can use the template feature, but I have not had time to demo it. If we could make a task repeatable, it would reduce the administrative time by 50%

• Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Sander L.
Freelance front-end developer
  • Bewertet am 1.3.2018

"excellent tool for a freelancer"

Vorteile: the integration with projectmanagement tools as Trello and creating reports makes it a excellent tool!

Nachteile: there's nothing really I don't like on this tool, when I had questions the guys behind Hourstack were willing to help very fast.

Jared R.
Copywriter
13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.3.2018

"Outstanding way to keep my time organized"

Vorteile: The idea that I can make time in a day to get to all my tasks is a life saver for me and my coworkers.

Nachteile: It does exactly what I need it to do without any of the fuss, so I guess there aren't any real cons to speak of.

Simon G.
Président / Cofondateur
  • Bewertet am 1.3.2018

"HourStack is a nice tool to keep track on your time. Could use some more functionalities though."

Vorteile: Quite easy to use and get started. The simplicity of the features insure you don't get lost! Perfect for the users tracking their time.

Nachteile: I feel it's missing some features for the administrators. Archiving and unarchiving is a bit clunky, could be nice to sort by client.

Administrative Assistant
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Bewertet am 4.5.2018

"HourStack has improved my time/task management!"

Kommentare: This software has made my life easier!

Vorteile: The ability to assign tasks to your daily schedule is a game changer for the work place and personal life! HourStack was very easy to learn and is easy to use!

Nachteile: I haven't encountered any issues. The software is very easy to use and has a beautiful simplistic interface.

• Bewertet am 4.5.2018
  • Bewertet am 1.3.2018

"It has been a great product for me. The integration with Asana and Google Calendar is fantastic!"

Vorteile: Easy to use. The Graphical interface is very intuitive and shows the status of all ongoing projects.

Nachteile: I have not done well with creating good reporting. It has not been worth moving it to others in our company so I have not yet taken advantage of the team concept.