4,9 /5
    4,8 /5

Über ContentKing

Cloud-Service bietet Echtzeit-SEO-Audits und Änderungsmanagement zur Verbesserung und Aufrechterhaltung der Sichtbarkeit von Suchmaschinen.

Erfahre mehr über ContentKing

Joseph K.
CTO, Director of SEO Operations
  • Bewertet am 7.9.2020

"Not a content editor! It's a Super Charged SEO Content and Website Analyzing Monitor!"

Kommentare: I have had super positive experiences with everyone at ContentKing. They are amazing and really care about the SEO community at large. They are definitely a company to follow in this space!

Vorteile: I liked that once you set it up, it just runs and keeps you posted on any changes or details that need fixing. It is a hands-free tool that just does what you need it to do: KEEP YOUR SITE RANKING! I like how it allows you to see different views with graphs that you can change with a simple click. You can sort pages that need attention by "order of importance" and "order of severity." This allows me to do what I need to do in the quickest fashion possible. I like the WordPress Plugin as well as the Chrome extension. (these two tools makes sure that I am on point SEO no matter what) - It keeps me posted and accountable to my site for any issues. It keeps track of my content where I don't have to! Yay! It simplifies my life!

Nachteile: The only thing I dislike is the name. The name makes the tool sound like an "editor" like many of the other tools out there. It is not an editor. It is not a content manager, it is a Content SEO auditor/monitor.

• Bewertet am 7.9.2020
Gerry W.
SEO Consultant
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.5.2020

"Life saver on migrations & continuously checking all our clients"

Kommentare: ContentKing has become an integral part of the service we offer clients, we give clients access and almost sell it through to them.

Vorteile: Having used ContentKing for several years now, the value it adds to our clients - being the first to spot when things break, constantly monitoring before / during / after a migration - being able to see changes is incredible. I have recommended this tool now to all my friends because it really is the best. Strength is in simplicity, I put a client in, I get results I don't worry too much about configuration at first - but then I can 'tune' it to capture far more data on the results.

Nachteile: The only thing missing at the moment is JavaScript - I know this is being worked on, every other suggestion I have made has been jumped on but this is a real challenge, my only other complaint is that the export is a Zip CSV which when I just want a dozen URLs is a bit of a challenge, however you can link through to filtered reports.

• Bewertet am 11.5.2020
Jay F.
SEO Specialist
  • Bewertet am 24.5.2018

"Easy to use tool to monitor SEO and content"

Vorteile: Value for money is really high. Multiple crawls per day, so you are notified of issues and updates right away.

Nachteile: It's a relatively new tool, so there are some minor features that are still in progress. However, the team is very responsive and helpful and updates often.

• Bewertet am 24.5.2018
Koen V.
Content Strategist
  • Bewertet am 17.5.2018

"ContentKing is a great analytical tool that has given us greater insight into our clients' websites."

Kommentare: ContentKing has allowed us to keep better track of our clients' websites, discover new opportunities for optimization, pinpoint content management risks and focus our efforts to educate our clients.

Vorteile: Our clients rely on us to optimize their websites and boost traffic and conversion. Our work is never finished, which means we need tools that never stop looking. One of the biggest advantages of ContentKing is that it supports us in every step of our process. New clients often think they need a complete rebuild of their website. ContentKing helps us determine whether that is actually necessary and, if so, why it is necessary. And once we've built the new website, it keeps track of a wide range of important on-site metrics that might slip through the cracks otherwise.

Nachteile: ContentKing requires users to specify an allotment of pages for each website they want to track. While this certainly helps keep the total number of tracked pages within the bounds of our plan, it is often difficult to determine exactly how many pages a given website has in advance. It would be helpful if ContentKing gave some insight into this number, allowing us to more accurately adjust the tracking budget.

Marc T.
Senior SEO consultant
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.5.2018

"Very easy to use and it keeps me up to date about the status of many websites."

Vorteile: The tool gives me live updates about changes on a website which is very helpful when you work with many clients at an agency. When you work with big websites (10.000 plus pages) it's very helpful you don't have to crawl a websites yourself but you just have to log in to access your websites data.

Nachteile: Exporting data to Excel can be done eassier, I have to add the domain of a website to the URL myself. Also when I check the hreflang tag I want to see which countries are linked in a overview. Now I only can see there is a tag, which is already very helpful but seeing which countries and languages are used would be easier.

von ContentKing an 19.6.2018

Hi Marc,

Thank you for your review!

Regarding your comment on exports: we've added the "Full URL" column which contains both the protocol (HTTP or HTTPS) and the domain name, so that's solved. Thanks for your input!

William J.
Technical Director
  • Bewertet am 19.6.2018

"An affordable solution that solves the issue of ongoing SEO performance monitoring"

Kommentare: Proactive monitoring of client websites' SEO to identify important issues before they have a performance impact.

Vorteile: We run a SEO, PPC and Analytics agency and we rely on ContentKing to monitor our client websites and alert us to performance issues. Before ContentKing we would manually check websites periodically and often miss errors introduced by client developers that would cause a direct impact on a clients bottom line. ContentKing has been invaluable here and is at a price point that is affordable for an agency to absorb as a direct cost. I highly recommend it.

Nachteile: The API functionality is currently in an early form, I know that ContentKing is working on this and it'll be interesting to see what comes of the API but at the moment this is one of the few things we'd like to see changed.

• Bewertet am 19.6.2018
Oombawka design R.
Crochet Designer. Ltd.
  • Bewertet am 26.6.2018

"Straightforward and Easy To Use SEO Tool"

Kommentare: This software is helping me to take control of my site and the seo issues I didn't even realize it had. It is also allowing me to fix these issues quickly and track all the changes I've made. It audits my site regularly to make sure everything is as it should be and notifies me when something changes.

Vorteile: Ease of use. It is very straightforward and this makes it super easy to use for regular website and blog owners. You don't need to be an SEO Guru to be able to manage and improve your SEO on your site. Audits are run on your sites and you are notified of all possible SEO issues and you are able to sort them by priority as well as ignore those that you do not need to focus on or fix. Each suggestion is clickable and you can go right to the page or post on your site to fix what you need to fix. I test-drove more than 5 other SEO Tools this spring and Content King is by far the most user friendly and it does everything I want it to do. It also has the best customer service I've come across out of the tools I've tried.

Nachteile: The cost is a little bit steep for a blogger (small business). It is definitely worth it though and it is priced very competitively with the other SEO Tools I have test-driven.

• Bewertet am 26.6.2018
Oli L.
Head of Technical SEO
  • Bewertet am 11.5.2018

"It's time to automate those time consuming, manual technical checks!"

Vorteile: + An innovative platform that proactively monitors all your sites 24/7, ContentKing turns hours of analysis into minutes, as well as alerting you within minutes of changes occurring on the site.

+ The tracked changes feature highlights exactly what's different, allowing you to quickly prevent an over-enthusiastic client or developer from undermining your SEO efforts.
+ Also one of the only services on the market with scalable pricing based on your exact usage (in pages), rather than having to fit your requirements into a predefined package, as is the case with most SaaS providers.

Nachteile: No real concerns for us using ContentKing, it's a developing platform with new features being added regularly and a fantastic support team to clear up any issues and listen to new feature requests.

• Bewertet am 11.5.2018
Neil A.
Head Of Paid Search
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.11.2018

"Fantastic for avoiding any SEO disasters!"

Kommentare: We can ensure that our development and search visibility teams are now fully aligned, and any SEO disasters are quickly averted thanks to the real time change tracking.

Vorteile: Love the real time change tracking. It makes it so easy to ensure that our development team don't have any inadvertent adverse impact on our search visibility. UX is fantastic too - shout out to whoever is responsible for that! The support team are also excellent and respond quickly, very impressed.

Nachteile: Honestly I can't think of anything I really dislike. Perhaps the per-page pricing can be a little awkward at first (wasn't entirely sure how many pages we had) but that's a very very minor point in what is overall an excellent product.

• Bewertet am 7.11.2018
Stanimir M.
CEO, Co-Founder
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2018

"A must-have for any business"

Kommentare: visibility and continuous control over our content
peace of mind
increased organic search traffic

Vorteile: It gives me the information I need out of the box. It gives me visibility on the SEO and overall health of our website. It provides immediate actionable insights. It gives me a peace of mind that our growing website is monitored with the deep expertise from ContentKing.
I love the interface!
And I like that the ContentKing team keeps introducing new valuable features all the time. I love the new Google Analytics integration - very useful!

Nachteile: It is hard to point anything out because ContentKing does provide the value it promises. You can tell that there was a lot of thought put into it.

Brandon Z.
Web Designer
  • Bewertet am 27.4.2018

"Website SEO (and general health) monitoring made easy"

Kommentare: Content King has made it possible for me to continuously keep a finger on the pulse of my client's websites. This is a big step up from intermittent diagnostic scans.

Vorteile: 1) Website Overview: With Content King I can see the whole picture of a website: How the URLs are laid out, the health score of each page, and any problems/issues they may have (including broken links or pages that can't be indexed). 2) Track Changes: What truly sets Content King apart from any other scanning tool I've used is: Content King tracks changes. It's not a one-off scan, or merely a recurring scan. Content King keeps a running list of the changes for each page. If you're in the businesses of monitoring client websites and providing maintenance, this is a game changer. Example: Content King notified me that several pages had gone "missing" on one of my client's sites. Turns out, they were consolidating several pages into one new page. However, they hadn't setup any 301 redirects to let Google know they weren't merely removed. Thanks to Content King, I was aware of the change and was able to advise my client accordingly. 3) Easy to Use: Content King has a wonderfully designed user interface. Feels fresh and new. 4) Website Migration: I haven't had the opportunity to use Content King to monitor the success of a website migration yet, but I'm looking forward to that. 5) Notifications and Reports: Content King notifies me of any major issues that pop up on a website, and they also send a weekly summary/graph so I can see an overview of what's going on with each of the websites I monitor. 6) Support: Very helpful and responsive support.

Nachteile: 1) False Positives: Occasionally there are false positives where Content King reports a page as missing when the page is there. Luckily, when you view a page in Content King, it immediately re-scans/checks that URL, which can clear up any false positives right away. 2) Weekly Report Links: When reviewing the weekly report email, clicking the change in health and issues metrics goes to the website's dashboard rather than a view of specific changes that happened over the last week. I'd like to see that improved.

von ContentKing an 13.6.2018

Hi Brandon, thanks so much for your review!

Regarding your suggestions for improvement: we've resolved the problem with the occasional false positive and are currently working on displaying changed issues straight from the email report. Thanks again for your feedback!

Senior SEO Consultant

"One of a kind tool"

Kommentare: Content changes and alerts are the biggest selling points.

Vorteile: There's nothing like it on the market today. Depending on how you want to use it it's either a great tool to detect errors (e.g. sudden 301 changes) or to track content changes historically on the website. We use it for all of our clients larger clients to keep track of sudden content changes.

Nachteile: UX is great but could definitely use some improvement. It's changing every week so they're definitely active in updating the tool.

von ContentKing an 13.6.2018

Thank you for your review! UX is actually one of our focus points, so if there's anything in particular that we could improve please let us know through our live chat :) User input drives 90% of our development roadmap, so we're always eager to get feedback.

Digital Marketing Analyst
201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.5.2018

"One of the most impressive SEO automation tools I've used"

Kommentare: It really boils down to the fact that it automates a number of previously-manual, boring processes quite effectively. It greatly reduces the stress of managing a website when you know all of the technicalities are being monitored for issues 24/7.

Vorteile: + Incredibly easy initial set up
+ "Set and forget"
+ Caught a number of site issues I quite honestly never would have diagnosed otherwise
+ Takes care of some of the most boring parts of my job
+ Pricing is better than that of other similar products

Nachteile: - Feature set could be built out a bit more - not worried here, as they release new features often and seem to have spot-on priorities.
- Mobile app could be cool, not entirely necessary though.

Remco V.
SEO Specialist
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.5.2018

"Great tool for monitoring your website quality, on general webmanagement and SEO detaild level"

Kommentare: - Quality control on technical and SEO level on multiple domains / thousands of pages.
- This tool makes it possible to decide on which element optimization has the most impact.
- Opening eyes of colleagues that the technical condition (fundament) of your website is crucial to be successful online. And that most technical subjects are not so difficult to understand (change or implement) after all.

Vorteile: - Easy to use and all elements are explained in simple wordings
- Fast customer service and helpful expert feedback
- Alert system which keeps it manageable to react on issues and bugs on detail level
- Tracked changed on page level can be checked at all times

Nachteile: - In the overall dashboards, the website health history is displayed on day or weekly basis. Maybe it is more interesting to see the trend over a longer period (month / year)

Jan-willem D.
Online Marketeer
  • Bewertet am 25.6.2018

"Great user friendly SEO tool with actionable insights"

Vorteile: Real-time monitoring of the website and keeping track of historical changes. The to do list is very easy to use and actionable. A big advantage compared to other SEO tools. The support is great, ContentKing listen to their users, for example new features

Nachteile: It is not yet a complete tool. Insights into rankings, a number of additional technical issues are still welcome. In addition, there are occasionally some errors in the monitoring and it is not always 100% current

• Bewertet am 25.6.2018
Jacky C.
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.5.2018

"Great tool that replaces industry leading software"

Kommentare: Great version control as well as quality assurance.

Vorteile: My favorite aspect of Content King is the customer service and user experience. You can tell they really invested in these two pillars.

Nachteile: Pricing can get high once you add a couple larger sites to their tool. Luckily clients are more than happy to pay for it!

• Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Petr S.
co-founder/CEO
  • Bewertet am 27.4.2018

"ContentKing gives us confidence that we have content under control"

Kommentare: Better SEO results - organic traffic is the #1 channel for us.

Vorteile: That we can see the most important things at glance. We have lots of user-generated content as on our site, so there are lots of parts that could break. The email summary and robot.txt check is also very nice - in just a few seconds we know that we can sleep well

Nachteile: It can be quite complicated to get your head around segment feature and would be nice to have iPhone companion app.

von ContentKing an 13.6.2018

Hi Petr, thank you very much for your kind words! Although we don't have an iPhone app yet, the web app is fully built with usage from mobile devices in mind, so go ahead and give ContentKing a try from your phone.

Danny B.
Head of SEO, Founder
  • Bewertet am 24.11.2020

"Auditing pages & monitoring for seo impacting changes has never been easier"

Kommentare: Our SEO team loves this tool. It is easy to use and works great with slack and our internal project management workflows. If you manage multiple sites and have critical ranking pages that need monitoring and on the fly auditing, get this tool on your toolkit.

Vorteile: Monitoring SEO impacting changes on real-time for all websites has never been easier. As an agency this has been an issue specially when you're managing over 50 clients - team implements a change, new site is launched, broken links go un-noticed unless re-audited. . Our SEO team benefits the most from getting real time notifications from broken links, H1 changes and so much more. SEO Managers are proactive and on-top of their game due to this tool. The Auditing tool is easy for an entry-level SEO or web developer to understand and make sense out of data.

Nachteile: I think if there's anything, pricing model could be reworked. I would personally prefer to buy per pages monitored, than per site like keyword trackers do.

• Bewertet am 24.11.2020
Evan R.
  • Bewertet am 1.5.2018

"ContentKing Routinely Saves the Day"

Kommentare: Reliability, change tracking, accountability.

Vorteile: Love ContentKing and the fact that I know it is always up to date. I don't have to schedule crawls or reports, I just log in and get the latest issues and action items and go on my way. With the record keeping/change tracking, it provides a level of clarity that others tools can not.

Nachteile: There isn't much to dislike about CK. I really haven't found anything that has been a hinderance to me.

Dennis S.
SEO-specialist
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.5.2018

"This is what you absolutely need as an SEO!"

Vorteile: This tool has the ability to find SEO problems before they actually become a problem. It monitors complete websites for changes that have a potential to break it SEO wise. Its a must have tool!

Nachteile: That they weren't there when I needed them a couple of years ago. Honestly, no complaints about it. They have a great support team, if you have anything you don't like or miss, they think about a solution or fill up the developers backlog.

Laurent P.
Fondateur et dirigeant
  • Bewertet am 7.5.2018

"With ContentKing I can easily resolve SEO issues and work together with clients."

Vorteile: This software provides quick access to important SEO data of a website, especially regarding on-page indexability issues. Its user experience is a major asset, as it allows you to work very easily with a client or a web agency. Finally, the historical change tracking information is very useful.

Nachteile: Some link overviews are not yet exportable in Excel format. But at the pace of how the software evolves, it won't be long!

• Bewertet am 7.5.2018
Steve M.
Digital Marketing Manager
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.5.2018

"Works out of the box, efficient, clean."

Vorteile: It saves me so much time, enabling me to get generally more efficient at my job. Further to that it protects my websites by ensuring I am informed with any major changes.

Nachteile: You have to wait until a page is re-crawled before the changes appear in CK. They do provide tools to mitage this though, plus if you look at any page in CK, it will re-crawl it, so it's really not that big of a deal, plus I don't see a way to solve that.

Ruben V.
Co-owner
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2018

"Proactive tool with actionable insights and real time monitoring."

Kommentare: This proactive monitoring tool gives me confidence about a good quality of our websites and saves me a lot of time.

Vorteile: This tool helps to improve the website SEO and finds issues before they become a problem. It monitors real time our complete website for changes that have a potential to hurt it SEO wise. Some of the errors Contentking found also affected the visitors of our website, so it also helped to give an improved visitor experience. Another pro is the great support team. So, a must have tool!

Nachteile: Honestly, no complaints. The support team cleared up any issues and listed new feature requests.

• Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Nick P.
Digital marketing specialist
  • Bewertet am 15.5.2018

"Perfect for tracking and troubleshooting on-page issues."

Kommentare: I don't have to make manual report of site changes, I get alerts when developer forgets redirects or changes content. I have easy overview of all pages and can segment them. ...

Vorteile: It saves me so much time. It also alerts me when issues appear, so we can make sure to fix everything before we see ranking drops. The ContentKing team is also updating this tool on a regular basis, making it better every time.

Nachteile: There used to be no integration with Google Search Console. But they recently added this feature. Thanks for listening to the community, ContentKing team!

• Bewertet am 15.5.2018
Digital Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.5.2018

"ContentKing has taken away hours of manual monitoring and checks when making development changes."

Vorteile: Email alerts have taken away the need for any SEO and development worries. If something changes, ContentKing makes sure I know about it.

Nachteile: There are some specific features I'd like for my situation which aren't yet developed for the app, however I've contacted support and they actually followed up to take a lot of notes and are considering pushing the features out.