Aprio

Completely satisfied with Aprio

Bewertet am 6.9.2018
EVP, Law & Corporate Secretary
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We have used Aprio for more than 10 years. During that time we have had lots of turnover of staff and board members. Rarely have we needed to provide formal training. For the most part, we simply provide the login access to the new user and they teach themselves. Board members find Aprio useful and easy to use.

Nachteile: I tend to use the desktop version when I set up a meeting and load materials because I find the functionality better. However, for just reading my board package or having it available during a meeting, using the App on my iPad is just fine.

I have been using Aprio for the last few years and I don't know how I managed our Board prior to it!

Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Christie S.
Executive Assistant

Vorteile: The ease of use is amazing. Aprio took the time to introduce their product in a way that was easy to follow and understand. They carefully explained each function of the app and how it would make my job as an Executive Assistant easier. I cannot believe how supportive the team at Aprio is whenever I have questions and how they also take the time to assist with my directors when issues arise. I have never received the quality of service from any other supplier or connection and they provide that service in the most professional and efficient way. Extremely timely application updates and they are always improving - and they really do want to hear from their customers what "we" want to see!

Nachteile: I can not think of one negative thing about Aprio and their team! Honestly - they are that good! I don't know what I would ever do without the application or the support team! The Directors love the program!

von Aprio an 22.3.2018

Thank you so much Christie for your kind words - we appreciate your support!

Makes Board governance easier!

Joanna P.
EA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We didn’t have a single point of access for our Board of Directors which was secure enough to store highly confidential information such as policies and bylaws. After moving all our documents to Aprio the Board and staff are able to access and store information in a secure and easily accessible forum.

Vorteile: I cannot day enough great things about Aprio. From the ease of use of the product to the amazing customer service Aprio is a well rounded product that is every Board administrator’s dream.

Nachteile: There is nothing I don’t like about the software.

von Aprio an 13.12.2019

Joanna, we are so happy to see that you are enjoying your experience with Aprio! We work very hard every day to improve our software and support every client. It's great to have such positive feedback!

Easy Navigation

Bewertet am 29.4.2019
Paralegal
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: The feature that I like the most is the ability to send confidential and secure surveys out plus the interface is super friendly.

Nachteile: There is nothing that I do not like about the app so far.

Easy to navigate. Makes the office more efficient and organized. No more hard copies. Love it!

Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Rose G.
Adminitrator

Vorteile: It is a library for all of our important documents. It is confidential. Allows me to use my time more efficiently. Do not have to spend hours photocopying. Allows auditors, legal counsel etc to access documents with temporary access. Board always have access to what they need. We use the online voting often especially since board meetings have been reduced. Management can have something approved within days.

Nachteile: More functionality in the resolutions section. Need to know exact numbers not just 'passed'. When allowing access to a folder etc should be able to add users individually rather than having to always create a group. Especially for small numbers of users. I.e. one or two users.

von Aprio an 14.3.2018

Thank you so much Rose for the review - appreciate the feedback!

I love this software.

Bewertet am 20.3.2018
Barb T.
Bankwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The Board has immediate access to any information and we save on paper costs

Vorteile: It does it all. I also like the fact that if I have any issues, the Aprio team is always right there to help me out. Also, the Aprio team is always updating the software.

Nachteile: I wish there was an easy way to change the name of a folder and be able to retain all of the documents posted under the previous name.

von Aprio an 23.3.2018

Thank you Barb for your support!

There is an easy way to change a folder name in Aprio. Simply click on the folder you'd like to change, then click on the "edit" icon to the left of the folder name. From there you can update the name and re-save. If you need any help, give us a call at 1-855-55-APRIO (1-855-552-7746).

easy to use, still trying to get our board use to the new program

Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Teresa M.
Admin Assistant

Vorteile: Having a secure place to sensitive documents that we need to have our board see. I think they just need more training.

Nachteile: My board would like to use the discussion portion but is not feeling secure of others see the conversations . They don't want the admin to see it either. I have tried it out for them and I don't see that is something I would trust either.

von Aprio an 19.3.2018

Thank you so much Teresa for your review - we appreciate your support.

We can definitely provide more training for the Kitsap Credit Union board, at your convenience and at no extra charge. Just give us a call at 1-855-55-APRIO (1-855-552-7746) to set something up.

For discussions (and many other features in Aprio): access can be restricted by "group." When you set up a group and give the group access to discussions, only the members of that group + full admins can see those discussions.

To make group discussions fully private adn remove an admin role, you need to assign a "sub-admin" status to an existing group member (eg another board member) and mark the discussions private. This will lock out full admins from accessing discussions.

We would be pleased to walk you through this step-by-step. Just give us a call!

Great Board Software

Bewertet am 30.10.2019
Mark F.
Board Member
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This was to provide board members with a safe secure place for all material, so that it didn't need to be printed or circulated via email and has done the trick. It is multi-platform and easy to use.

Vorteile: The product is very easy to use and it is great that it has both web access as well as apps in the leading platforms. The calendar feature makes it easy to know what meetings and committees are upcoming and who is involved. It also has an offline feature in the app so that you can download the documents (individually or as a package per meeting) and then work and annotate the documents. It has allowed me to be paperless!

Nachteile: There are a few differences with the web vs app functionality, but it is small. Annotating properly took a little to learn as not as intuitive, but functional.

von Aprio an 1.11.2019

Thanks for the great review, Mark!

We have made annotating your material in the apps even easier with the option to save your personal annotations automatically. To enable this feature, please click/tap on the Settings icon, then about half way down the page you can enable the "Sync personal annotations automatically" option.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Aprio Support!

Confidential

Bewertet am 22.11.2019
Dileep C.
Mentor
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: For a variety of reasons well beyond my control the potential of the software was not exploited.

Vorteile: Confidentiality and referencing. The use of the software was in my capacity as director. The use was periodical and specific to meetings. The proceedings are closed door being a listed company.

Nachteile: Difficult to open. As my referencing was spasmodic confined to four times a year back referencing was necessary not only with reference to data fed on Aprio but other emails. I found it difficult to link both.

von Aprio an 25.11.2019

Thank you very much for the positive review!

Please note that Aprio Support is available 24/7 to assist you if you have questions regarding referencing the material for your organization.

Makes reporting easy

Bewertet am 21.11.2019
Lori A.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have had a great experience thus far with Apprio

Vorteile: The ease of reviewing reports from prior years is very valuable.

Nachteile: I wish you could segregate information differently

von Aprio an 22.11.2019

Hi Lori,
Thanks so much for the amazing review!
Please have your Administrator reach out to Aprio Support and we will be happy to provide options for segregating the information in your portal.

Aprio is very user friendly.

Bewertet am 14.9.2018
Tammie H.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Everything we need to communicate with our board members is right at our fingertips. We can do everything on Aprio.

Vorteile: Once you get into Aprio and start moving around you find the ease of use. The support team is available, helpful, friendly & open to suggestions for additional features.

Nachteile: The app is not available on iPhone. The computer app is great!

von Aprio an 17.9.2018

Thanks so much Tammie for your support!

Awesome Board Portal Software

Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Pat K.
Consultant
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is an amazing tool for making board meetings go smoothly. You save on printing costs, mailing costs, if applicable and it provides security for sensitive information.

Vorteile: The software is so easy to use. You can load and store board meeting material on aprio so easily. It's secure and if you make a mistake...it is very forgiving and easy to fix

Nachteile: The system has issues with loading locked pdfs.

von Aprio an 10.9.2018

Thanks for your support Pat!

To address your comment re. locked pdfs - we recommend not locking PDFs when loading to Aprio for ease-of-use, since the security of the software will protect the PDF. You can also control which individuals have access to the PDF for further controls.

If you do prefer to load locked PDFs, they are viewable within Aprio, after entering the password of the PDF. Or, they can be downloaded individually. That's an extra step for users though & downloads are discouraged for security reasons, so we recommend not locking PDFs to begin with.

Hope that helps & as always, feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions!
~Karen Peacey, Director Customer Relations

Distribution and sharing of meeting material and resources couldn't be much easier.

Bewertet am 12.3.2018
Ken S.
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: More efficient distribution of meeting material and the sharing of resources with Board members.

Vorteile: Easy to learn for all (administrators and especially non-tech users)! Our entire board is accessing through the ios app.

Nachteile: Using the app, users have not been able to view the meeting they are to attend. They need to go into settings and re-sync to view upcoming meetings.

von Aprio an 13.3.2018

Thanks Ken for the review - we really appreciate your support.

Understand the frustration on syncing to see all future meetings. To see all your meetings, please set your timeline to extend past your last board meeting. E.g. if the timeline is set to Feb 2017-Feb 2018 the app will only sync info up to Feb 2018. Feel free to contact our Support team at 1-855-55-APRIO (1-855-552-7746) for a quick tutorial if needed.

Using APRIO

Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Kate S.
Director of Administration
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am so happy with the software as it allows me to ensure that theBoard is properly set up and always prepared. No matter where I am or where the Board members are, I am able to prepare them for the next meeting.

Vorteile: I really like the ease of using APRIO not only for mysel but for my Board members...wherever they are. Meetings are accessible, information is readily available and all items are archive to reference. Thanks for making my job manageable!

Nachteile: I do find it challenging to keep all the information properly files in folders...but that is only because we are using it so much!

von Aprio an 5.9.2018

Thanks so much for this wonderful review Kate! We're pleased that you're finding Aprio helpful in making your job more manageable.

Bewertet am 18.9.2018
Patrick K.
Internal Auditor/Compliance Officer
Biotechnologie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like that it is a central location to house all documents, not just those in the meetings and the flexibility to set up events differently depending on the need.

Nachteile: The app is not available on IPhone. Also, there is a lag in the system which makes difficult to review the documents without exiting and signing back in.

von Aprio an 20.9.2018

Thank you Patrick for your support. Stay tuned for news about an iPhone app - that's definitely on the product roadmap and coming soon.

Aprio is extremely user friendly. We rely on it heavily for our board members.

Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Melissa S.
EA

Vorteile: The quick add function to add multiple files at once makes it very easy to add board packages with up to 50 documents in each package.

Nachteile: I feel like the organization of the library could be better however I have not spent much time sorting it since taking over this roll.

von Aprio an 14.3.2018

Thanks Melissa for your feedback! Appreciate your support.

Aprio, the user friendly information platform

Diane R.
Board Member
Versicherung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I serve on a crown corporation; we meet once a month. Materials are provided by the staff of the corporation. Aprio presents everything in a well organized manner, it's easy to navigate.

Vorteile: It's user friendly, was easy to learn. Everything is laid out in an organized and functional manner.

Nachteile: nothing in particular, If anything make a different symbol (instead of a trash can) on items after you've read them. I read the materials before the meeting, then they have a 'trash' symbol on them. Maybe a 'read' symbol, or something else.

Working with Aprio

Connie D.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We finally have everyone reading the latest version of documents and information. No more printing huge paper packages and documents.

Vorteile: - great support when learning the software both for the administrators and members using the program

Nachteile: - linking documents from library and surveys

We used Aprio for our Directors and it is probably one of the best portals I've worked with.

Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Queenie T.
EA to the Corporate Secretary

Vorteile: Simple and easy to use, the team is always very responsive when there's a question or issue. I can easily build board packages and send a link to the Directors. We also saved all our corporate policies, governance documents and Minutes here where it's easily assessable. Pricing is very reasonable too.

Nachteile: No complaints, this is one of the best and most simple Board Portals I've used. Our Directors never had an issue with Aprio.

Makes Board Meetings Convenient

Jerrilyn S.
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using this for three years and so far, it’s been great.

Vorteile: Features, ease of following along in meetings, We can let everyone know in advance if we will be in attendance. Appreciate that we can send messages to each other.

Nachteile: It took some time to get used to the format and all of the features that were available to us.

von Aprio an 13.12.2019

Thank you for your review Jerrilyn! Please contact Aprio support if you would like further training on those other features.

Suzanne B.
Chief Operations Officer
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Program is secure. Layout is user friendly.

Nachteile: Sometimes the program is slow. It is difficult to go from one section to another without having to return to the dashboard each time. This may very well be a training issue for myself.

von Aprio an 13.12.2019

Thank you for your review Suzanne! Please contact Aprio support and we would be happy to set up a quick training session with you!

Great tool and very easy to navigate

Crystal D.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like the fact, it is so easy to navigate, as an administrator it is very simple to get used to. Very easy to train people on the software.

Nachteile: Very simply, the use of action items, seems not as clear on the administration side, but not a huge problem.

Kate R.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is very user & administrator friendly. One stop shop.

Nachteile: Having to navigate back and forth seemed redundant.