CustomerSuccessBox Erfahrungen

Über CustomerSuccessBox

Fully integrated actionable CS software provides complete 360-degree view of each account.Helps to retain customers,drives upsell&more.

Erfahre mehr über CustomerSuccessBox

Bewertungen zu CustomerSuccessBox

CustomerSuccessBox hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 14 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Hast du CustomerSuccessBox bereits verwendet?

Karthik
Karthik
Account Manager in Indien

Helps me get hold of my portfolio

Kommentare: We're trying to retail our customers and increase the adoption of the product.

The software tells me the health of my account. This has made me very proactive in my job. I'm even able to collaborate with my customer success managers very well on each of the account.

User interface can be improved but the insights that i get are really valuable.

Pushpendra
Pushpendra
Data Analyst in Indien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Torchbearer for CSM

The journey feature is really useful for us, we had solved a number of manual tasks with this feature like using a custom template to send an automated mail to our client regarding new account manager assignment and their respective detail and auto-enrollment of accounts to the respective playbook. The playbook feature is also really helpful for our onboarding process.

Many times, there is a delay in health aggregation, especially product and relationship health. Initially, it happened at midnight but now it mostly happened at noon(12 pm). And due to this, in our morning meeting call, we do not have the latest health data, so we need to present two days ago data to our team.

Customer Success Manager in Vietnam

CSB - easy to use

The friendly interface with just enough necessary features for customer management

It's hard to search keyword of notes/ communication flow/ emails.

Sachin
Sachin
Senior Business Analyst in Indien

Great CRM tool to keep you organized with your customers

Kommentare: Overall, it's a great tool to manage all Client portfolios and Account related information in a single platform. It has eased our various complex processes of tracking Client related activities.
This has helped us tremendously in tracking Health metrics for our Clients and take proactive actions.
The Support which we are getting from the CSB Team be it on side of bug resolution or product enhancement, always exceptional.

Customer Success Box has now become the single source of truth for our Customer Success Team. It allows our team to get a complete picture of an account and how best to serve their needs. As an Admin, I find the Dashboard feature incredibly useful in providing a holistic view of different Account portfolios. The ability to customize it according to business requirements has been instrumental in decision-making. Setting up automated alerts for important milestones is a magnificent feature of CSB which gives the ability to be proactive and show our customers some extra love. The ease of integrating CSB with our product and 3rd party tools helped us automate several workflows and provide valuable business insights. Sheldon [ai] is a very good data-driven AI feature recently introduced within the platform. Although we haven’t started using it much, it seems to be a game-changer for us in the long run to make decisions based on recommendations provided by Sheldon [ai].

Nothing specific to highlight on the downside of the product as I am using this product for more than one and a half-year. There were instances when we faced technical issues but every time the efforts from their support team are commendable. The only thing I would suggest is that it will be good to have more metrics in the relationship segment of Account like Product Adoption metrics. It will add more value on the Account level.

Senior Customer Success Executive in Indien
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Its Good to keep a track on your day to day activities and Tasks

Kommentare: Using CSB for quite a while now, its good to keep a track of your day to day productivity, pop up's of Reminders on tasks, renewals, follow up. Also it finely calculates and shows the customer usage percentage so accordingly you can prepare an action plan on your follow ups and business stragtegies.

I liked the tasks notification feature , you no longer need to remember the next day follow ups with your customer. I also really like the feature where you get to know how much meetings and calls happened on that particular day or week, It will help to calculate the productivity. Email Sync is also a very good and useful feature.

i experienced slowness while using the software , but it happens only sometimes. Also sometime posting of Log takes few seconds. You can't really work on multiple windows due to the slowness. There might be chances this happens bcz of the internet connectivity, but over all its Good and user friendly.

Sooraj Subramanian
Sooraj Subramanian
Customer Success Executive in Indien

Amazing CSB

Kommentare: I have had a wonderful experience using the CustomerSuccessBox since it helps me track every aspect of my customer.

A very helpful resource for every customer success managers out there and also a helpful tool for people who are into client relationship and engagement because of its adoption health and financial tracking features.

There is nothing not to like about the CustomerSuccessBox. Its probably the best tool available in its segment of products.

Senior Executive Customer Success in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

CSB Tool helping in Tracking client KPIs effectively and managing daily task list

- Task list feature which helps create a daily to-do list - MOM of meetings can be effectively logged - Helps to give account handover - Alerts in the product help identify if there is a sudden dip in product adoption by customers - All in all very effective product for all CSM teams

The product is self-sufficient and there is nothing to not like about the same.

Ankur
Ankur
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

All in one insights for any user

Kommentare: Great UI, great representation of data and AI engine is very insightful

Sheldon AI has great insights and alerts to let me know what my customers are doing

Personal task lists are not there, would be a great feature to have, as i use CSB everyday

Akshay
Akshay
Customer Success Executive in Indien

Amazing Software

Kommentare: Its an amazing software which can make a customer success person's role more effective

How easily I can work on it. It makes my day to day job more productive and quicker.

Nothing, I just feel the interface could be increased a bit futher.

Account & Product Consultant in Indien
Rundfunkmedien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fresh & innovative way to know your customers growth

Kommentare: So far fantastic. Looking for adding more products to monitor

The way it seamlessly connects multiple accounts and their issues in one location and manages to give alerts at the right time is really effective.

The password reset or change takes time to deliver. Not sure if its their email program or my inbox issue.

Gavin
Gavin
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good product with a great scope

Kommentare: Handling 60+ high value Accounts with easy tracking and analysis.

Single place work-station for all day to day activities. History maintainance for all Accounts Dashboard

Option to add logs from the Accounts list page with a quick action button - Have to open each account, wait for the load time just to add a log or create a task. The Task Management Module - Could be more easier to access. Could improve the speed.

Very Good tool for Customer Success Managers

One View dashboards to have a check on overall client health including Adoption,financial,support and relationship scores

Sometimes data takes time to load on Customer Success Box

Dheeraj
Dheeraj
Business Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

It's an amazing product to manage your customer's data. Easily configurable.

Ease of use, simple UI. Platform gives the flexibility to operate the accounts.

Some navigation in the tabs can be improved.

Manvendra
Customer Success in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy access to all accounts

Kommentare: Well it is easy to track all my customer journey on one single page

1)customer journey can be seen easily with three stages red, green, yellow 2) All information can be tracked on the same pages

1) Integration with G-suit is required and of now we cannot do that in our system