We use PropertyMetrics to create and share our real estate proforma for valuations.

Bewertet am 20.6.2018
Broker

Kommentare: We get a professional proforma quickly and easily, even for complicated leases and deal structures.

Vorteile: This is an Argus replacement for us that's easier to use, all in the cloud, and more affordable. It simplifies the process of creating and sharing a commercial real estate pro forma and includes detailed lease inputs and market leasing assumptions.

Nachteile: Some of the advanced functionality we need isn't there yet, but the team is responsive to our requests and issues updates often.

Tremendous Product

Bewertet am 17.10.2019
Betty D.
Broker/Owner
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I highly recommend PropertyMetrics. With the product and support, I was able to prepare exactly the documents needed for analysis for my client.

Vorteile: The ease of use , and the tremendous and timely support.

Nachteile: I wasn't able to copy my spreadsheet in.

Don't do it

Bewertet am 9.11.2018
William M.
Chairman/CEO
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very dissapointed.

Vorteile: I appreciate the interface that was all.

Nachteile: You don' control your data. The trial period is bogus. The will continue to bill you against your wishes even after your trial period. I have been billed 4 times since August. Even at once a month that would be 3 billing cycles. The billed me twice in September. They have no way of you getting in touch other than web access. The risk is not worth the preceived value.