Über IDEA Architecture

IDEA ist eine kostengünstige Alternative zu Revit® oder ArchiCAD® und dennoch einfacher und schneller zu bedienen und deutlich erschwinglicher.

Erfahre mehr über IDEA Architecture

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie IDEA Architecture bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Dave L.
Archetic in USA
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

Great for 2d floor plan

Kommentare: I hope Architecture IDEA get some good marketing on in our field to have better chance to be know by the Architects and customers

Reliable price compared to Auto CAD that is extremely expensive for a small business like me

Most clients don't know about IDEA Architecture and they prefer seeing designs on AutoCAD

Farral G.
Architect in USA

OK AutoCAD alternative

IT supports DWG files and has adequate functionality. It is reasonably priced and you could run a small practice with it. I don't know that I would recommend it but I don't know that I wouldn't either.

It is not the industry standard and that would make me nervous. I know AutoCAD is ridiculously expensive but it is what everyone uses.

Michal R.
Developer in Slowakei
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Little brother

Kommentare: Before giving a hit here, the free trial is the right thing to begin with, deciding about this kind of software.

The price is much more acceptable - mostly for smaller sized customers or companies with another primary source of income/business activity

Lack of some features that are included in (mostly much more expensive) software products like AutoCAD.