Über Smartwebs

Eine All-in-one-Plattform, mit der du deine HOA-Communitys mit Tools verwalten kannst, die die Buchhaltung, Verstöße, Arbeitsaufträge und mehr automatisieren.

Erfahre mehr über Smartwebs

Smartwebs was easy and cost effective to implement to help us and our clients efficient and organized when reviewing HOA violations and Architectural Requests.

I have 2 separate accounts, one for my company and one for the HOA. I cannot be signed into both at the same time and get it's frustrating having to sign in-sign out.

Bewertungen zu Smartwebs

Smartwebs hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 167 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Smartwebs bereits verwendet?

Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best property management software on the market!

Smartwebs made customized implementation and training for our community associations a breeze. We expected a learning curve with switching from our old management systems, but it really was so simple with very little pushback from our managers. When questions or concerns did arise, they were lightning fast to respond. They are continuously improving software features and implementations. We didn't know it could get any better! I would recommend Smartwebs to any association whether you are managing with spreadsheets or another HOA management software.

A training portal with recorded videos would be a great addition, however not necessary as the walk-through training was enough for us.

Jordan
Compliance Supervisor in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Smartwebs Overview

Kommentare: Smartwebs is a great service provider, moderately easy to use, great automation, has improved the speed at which we can do our jobs and the level of service we can provide as a management company. Great customer service and product that continues to evolve and improve with time.

Product is easy to use and automates the process seamlessly for the most part. Mostly easy to use. Developer team actually listens to us about improvements that can be made and tries to implement when they can.

Integration with our VMS system wasn't easy at first and there are still bugs that need to be worked out from time to time. Some features of the software are cumbersome to use, not always user friendly, sometimes multiple ways to get to the same feature, which can make the process confusing. Cannot mass update the call to action text for a particular violation category across all associations. The system seems to have down time a day or so every few months which can prevent us from getting our work done for an entire day or more. doesn't always sync properly to our VMS system. Most of the time things are consistent, though.

Gary
Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Smartwebs beats the competition

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Still new to the software but the interaction to date has been great and the software was recommended by all of the referrals referred by Smartwebs, our bank and a outside consulting company specializing in HOA's.

Ease of use, user friendly and homeowner friendly portals.

Have not determined any negatives at this point other than Smartwebs does not have voting capabilities at this time.

Erin
Community Relations Coordinator in USA

SmartWebs and VMS Communication

Kommentare: SmartWebs is great if there are no glitches. Simple things such as correcting language in VMS seems like an unnecessary step. It can be frustrating. But - when all goes well, it goes really well! It's much more efficient to process violations and download a PDF to print from that instead of individually from VMS.

SmartWebs makes processing multiple violations easy. As an example, on specific days our inspector checks for recycling and trash receptacles that have been left out. Our community is large - over 2,500 units - and there are times that we issue a large quantity of violations. SmartWebs processes all the violations with ease and we can download the PDF to process and print. An attached photo printed with each violation is extremely helpful too!

The communication between VMS and SmartWebs seems a bit off. In sticking with the trash & recycling example, I find that there is a lot of toggling between SmartWebs and VMS to make sure the language matches on the violation we sent to the homeowner. SmartWebs has the tendency to auto-load the text of how the violation reads in a resolution - quite lengthy. In cases like that, we need to cut and paste language into VMS to simple say, "Please keep your trash/recycling receptacles out of sight," or something similar. When there are several violations, that can be time consuming.

Samantha
Association Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Smart Webs Review

Kommentare: If I would have known Smart Webs was coming out with a full-service program for all our HOA needs, I would have expressed the NEED to have this to my boss. Unfortunately, we are in a current contract with AppFolio. The ease of their program is so user friendly my three-year-old could even figure it out.

The ease of their program is so convenient while in the field or in the office. Makes inspection time in the field less than using previous programs. (Tops 1, VMS or AppFolio)

Just recently the feedback or assistance with support has been rather slow. Even though we rarely need supports help unless we are entering a new community.

Saint
Director in Uganda
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Smart Web- affordable web hosting and reseller

Kommentare: So far, Smart web helped us to host and manage several websites for our clients who come from different fields of work.

It provides affordable web hosting and reseller packages for clients

Most of these affordable web hosting packages offer limited website storage and size of contents that can be hosted on the website.

Paige
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

There is no better way!!!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been wonderful!

This is a great program to track violations in the community management field. Makes it super easy to use a and track. There is no other program I would suggest.

The set up takes awhile, and doing the back end work is time consuming but totally worth it.

Jennifer
Assistant Site Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Smart Webs Review

Kommentare: Very user friendly and easy to navigate

Ease of Resident submissions and responses to submissions Saving all the submissions information electronically instead of using paper notifications of all submissions sent to residents confirming accepting of requests Ability to use personalized templates for ARC response letters Search functions for past submissions are very easy Ability to keep a written paper trail of all correspondence to homeowner without having to create folders for all communication. Don't have to worry about being responsible for paper submissions that could get lost or accidently thrown away All resident info is already in the system which saves time when writing letters Immediate response from ARC instead of using post office to mail letters Reminders for ARC Committee members who need to vote instead of having to send out emails individually. Saves time. Easy to navigate from ARC to Violations in same program which saves time Easy to personalize letters if needed Easy to add or delete new committee members and admin status Easy to create new template letters Quick response from help desk for any issues that come up Letters are emailed so nothing gets lost in the mail.. Answers to submissions take little to no time Training of the program was not difficult Overall a very user friendly software

Creating template letters is a bit complicated Email notifications to Committee members is excessive

Diana
Education and Change Management Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Smartwebs usage

Kommentare: It use to be good, but now there are so many "flaws" that we are finding that we are going to be using a different software program that incorporates the same type of usage as Smartwebs.

I like that it is easier for the staff to do compliance checks in the field. The off-line app lets us supply them with tablets that do not need phone numbers in order to run the app.

It is frustrating to have to use the same category/sub-category for a different violation for the same property and because of the way Smartwebs works, it won't let you, so you have to end up creating a new category/sub-category, which is then for the whole company and not just that community. We have had some very severe synching issues in the past 6 months which, at least some, have never been resolved as of yet. We can't even get them to let us know what the issue is and everytime we call or email, there is either a non answer or no answer at all.

Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good visuals, less steps, ease-of-communication

Kommentare: Overall the software is great, intuitive, and a timesaver for our firm. They have grown a lot over all the years we have utilized their software. About once a year they experience growing pains with service disruptions. Other than that, their services have been top-notch. Most of our employee-users prefers using the Smartwebs software to our other software which can handle the same tasks.

Most of its modules are intuitive. They are easy/quick to learn whether they are intuitive or not. As it syncs with our operations and accounting software, we were even more pleased with it.

For legacy customers, there is less all-in known pricing and more learn-as-you go pricing you must ask for at a later date.

Rachel
Community Association Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I like Smartwebs

Kommentare: In general a very good program. Easy to use and makes it much faster to send out violations after an inspection, and to allow ARC committee members to review applications and comment on them without having to physically meet.

Easy to upload documents for restriction enforcement and for ARC applications. Easy for committees to review applications, comment and respond back. Easy to inspect properties, take pictures and upload notes.

Sometimes it does not link ARC applications and violations together, so it will show there are no ARC applications on a property and I will open a violation, only to find out when I am at a desktop computer that there really was an approved application on file. Also, sometimes if I am using the map it won't show me the status of some addresses.

Chesney

smartWebs Review

The ease of use, Committee and Board access

Nothing. the system is easy to use and Committees and Board like it

Tasha
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Smart software for smart people.

Kommentare: Overall, SmartWebs is crucial to the smooth operations of our HOAs, especially considering the amount of compliance and steady stream of architectural applications.

SmartWebs is a useful software that integrates well with our VMS. The features currently in place are intuitive, and when improvements are proposed, they are truly considered.

There are several quality of life improvements that my team and I have proposed over the years. I would love if the development sector of SmartWebs was speedier at implementing these items, as several would further expedite our work and greatly improve the software for all users.

Rikki
Administrative Assistant in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Compliance letters

Kommentare: Great program.

Smartwebs program is very easy to use. I like that you can queue letters before sending. I like that the program sends the letters via email and regular mail it they do not have an email on file. I like that you can add pictures to the letter as well.

When creating the letters, the sub categories I like the least. I also do not like that the letters take so long to be mailed out. Sometime duplicate letters are sent out. Some letters were sent out as final notices for the first letter.

Rebecca
Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Option for a Lower Price Point

Kommentare: My overall experience has been pretty good. I either need more time to set up properly or more help from SmartWebs. I would like to use it more, but too many things need to be done before it is my main go to communication tool.

I like that I can just fill out a violation and it is sent by mail instead of having to print and mail from the office.

Setting up the software to integrate with my information is difficult and time consuming. I need to work with it more but don't have a lot of time.

Leslie
Compliance Inspector in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Daily Grind

Kommentare: Smartwebs is user friendly and for the most part easy to understand. We have a few mapping issues but other than that it usually works.

Pretty user friendly. I can find what I am looking for in the search buttons. I would like to be able to have the offline and online open at the same time in the field to do some clean upon the mapping when I am on location.

Some of the features seem cut and dry not very flexible and the mapping is a little way off sometimes

Susan
HOA Manager in USA
Vorstandsbüro, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

McCormick Woods HOA - Happy Customer

Kommentare: It has been a great experience overall. Any time there have been questions, support staff has been readily available.

The interface and ease of working with this software has increased our efficiency greatly. What were previously manual, time consuming tasks are now streamlined, enabling us to process applications and violations with much greater ease.

There have not been any noted negatives so far.

Brandi
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Love this App!!

Kommentare: Helpful!

This app allows property managers to easily issue violations while onsite on a property inspection but also issue violations that a Board member may issue while a PM is not onsite. I use the app and I use on my laptop. I can add photos and customize my letters with ease.

I don't like not being able to make adjustments to created letters that may have already gone out to reissue corrections.

Sonia
HOA General Manager in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Smartwebs is a TIME SAVER

Kommentare: I have been using this system for over a decade. It is very easy to use and a great time saver.

This software makes it easy to communicate with management, committee members, owner/residents, and contractors. The program is easy to use and does not require a significant amount of time to train new users. The search feature allows me to yield quick results for historical data. The reports are convenient and easy to run.

It would be good if manual updates to voting members was not required.

Amy
Property Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bayou Club

Kommentare: I do like the software however I wish the compliance fines were tracked better for violations or even allowed them to pay though the portal.

We've been using SW since 2018 and I love the GPS and automated letters. We are about to start using the ARC and Communications also.

Programming is difficult and intimidating for me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been super helpful helping me set it up.

Kelsey
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Smartwebs review

Kommentare: positive

The software is fairly easy to use once you are trained on it.

sometimes the smallest things change in the process and when it doesnt work and we contact support, they probably know how to fix it (most of the time) but if they didnt know what it was before, and why its not working the way we have done it always, then there is a communication barrier because we are not coming from the same place because you do not know what to fix. and sometimes a language barrier makes it a little harder.

Andrew
Compliance Coordinator in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Smartwebs Review

Kommentare: Overall it has been good. Typically, after an update, we encounter a lot of issues but they are generally corrected within a few days.

The versatility of having an office version and mobile version working seamlessly is very beneficial.

Would like to see a report that shows how many letters were printed at third party and the cost.

Lilly
Administrative assistant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Smartwebs Architecturals

Kommentare: Smartwebs automatically sends the approval or denial letters to the owners without me having to do anything extra. This software is great and I wish all of our communities would use it.

I enjoy using the smartwebs Architectural, creating projects , attaching the documents and submitting to ACC for review has never been easier, faster and so much better that the old manual process. I recommend this software to all companies HOA's that have large communities and the integration was smooth.

There isn't a feature that I can list as a least favorite for this software at this time. I enjoy using this software and the features available.

Melissa
Covenants' Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Concept

Kommentare: Overall, I think it's a great concept and as long the company keeps working on upgrades/changes and listens to the users, it will continue to be a good program.

The different capabilities it has and being able to work out in the field, on-site at a property.

We need a lot more items to be specifically worded in our violation letters that are too vague currently. Also, sometimes we are unable to get access via internet when out in the field on our tablets to SmartWebs.

Juanita
Senior Community Manager in USA

SmartWeb is great!

Kommentare: SmartWeb is very user friendly, works great and does everything we need to keep track of Architectural Requests.

Ease of use is great. I like the reminders that are sent to the Board and management.

the addresses are not updated, so I am having to input a great deal of information