Instant, Professional Images for Posts

Bewertet am 14.8.2018
Marco M.
Teacher
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Kommentare: RelayThat is a must have for anyone who markets on social media or runs a website. This program will save you hours (I mean it) by preparing templates for your posts and ways of reusing these templates whenever you want to. Hands down, this product has already yielded a massive ROI for me...and I've been using it less than a year. Thank you, RelayThat!

Vorteile: I love that I can instantly create images for posting to my social media accounts. This program takes away the hassle of having to learn how to create eye-catching designs, with hundreds of templates that I can choose to use.
I can save these templates and reuse them whenever I want.
The best part though, is that if I'm running a campaign, I have a level of consistency that my clients come to trust, because every post is consistent!
I love that I can pick from a huge bank of images, fonts and styles.

Nachteile: I can't give the images a name before saving them. This costs me about ten seconds of finding and renaming, per image. It would be great if RelayThat could correct this. Sometimes, I'd like a little more choice in where things go inside my posts.

There is nothing like RelayThat. Easy to get tons of designs without being a designer.

Bewertet am 1.12.2019
Ryan J.

Kommentare: I am able to get designs for ads, websites, print, etc and all that I need are a few images colors and text. I found the learning curve small but there is one just because when I first started I didn't totally understand the tool. Once I understood the tool I found out it is very useful.

Vorteile: I am not a natural designer but with RelayThat I don't need to be. I love how I can just put in my assets (images, text, colors) and I get infinite designs to scroll through and pick from. The software is easy to use and it seems like magic when I can just select any sized asset whether I need a Facebook ad or post, a website header, banner ad, they are all there with many many custom design options. People compare this to other design software like canvas or crello but it's different. Even if you are a designer you can use it to get ideas and a finished design or a starting point if you want to design further. This is one of my favorite time saving and amazing tools for creating ads and graphics. You can do in 5 minutes what it used to take hours so I would recommend picking it up.

Nachteile: There is a bit of a learning curve. You need to have your assets and text available and the higher the resolution the better. Sometimes, you may need to adjust the assets or text based on the designs being generated. I don't think this is a "con" but rather just how this concept of design generation where you put in all of your assets first and auto generate results is different than starting from a blank canvas or template and designing just ONE design. You have to make some adjustments and think assets and colors first then adjust as you see the great designs it kicks out which may have slight issues just based on asset sizes, ratios, text lengths etc.

Nice social media graphics tool

Bewertet am 6.11.2019
Consultant
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I really like RelayThat. It has made my job a lot easier.

Vorteile: I use RelayThat every day. It’s one of my favorite tools for social media graphics. Without it, I would need to resize and edit almost all of my clients’ graphics. It took two hours a day. My favorite feature is the layout options. They have lots of them and it makes it easy for someone like me who’s working with different clients.

Nachteile: Although there are lots of layouts, you don’t have a lot of control over the designs. The system does the work and this can be frustrating at times.

For the total graphics noob this is a must.

Bewertet am 8.5.2018
Neeraj H.
Data Analytics Professional
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Creativity via suggestions of SmartLayouts - so many options!
Speed / Time savings
Ability to do a lot of the work myself without troubling our overworked designer

Vorteile: Hands down the best benefit this product gives is that it helps generate design variants real quick once basics are in place. For graphic design amateurs like me a few clicks can generate designs with different layouts (called Smart Layouts) in creative ways which would have taken even a regular designer a considerable amount of time. The tool also gives access to several stock images and icon sets that allow one to enhance their designs.

Nachteile: This software does have some restrictions - Ability to change text position and size is not there in the smart layouts and the tool lacks a bulk export feature (Let's say, if I want to export a graphic for fb cover, youtube cover and twitter cover, a single function to export all these in one click would be nice)

BEST at what it does!

Bewertet am 28.12.2019
Shade O.
Business Owner
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: RelayThat has helped me save tons of time in creating professional-looking images for my blog and social media accounts!

Vorteile: Oh my! I ADORE the fact that I can input my assets (logo, brand colors, text) and get a VARIETY of images that I can use across multiple social platforms! That is such a HUGE time-saver! It also allows you to choose from a variety of formats so you don't have to overthink things if you are design-challenged. RelayThat takes the guess-work out of creating eye-catching designs!

Nachteile: I wish they had more videos showing a beginner how to use their obviously-powerful platform. Sometimes, you get the feeling that you are under-utilizing tool. They have said (the RelayThat founder) that it's because they are still adding new features so once all that is done, they'll settle down and create good walk-through videos showcasing how to use all the various features of the tool.

RelayThat save you hours of time!

Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Sarah C.
The Ideas Girl
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I use RelayThat for creating sets of images across different social media channels and for creating image packs in similar colours. The templates give you striking designs without any effort and often prompt you into trying new ideas you wouldn't think of otherwise - they're great!

Vorteile: I love RelyThat for saving me time and keeping my social media branding consistent online! I have regular open events to promote and I can rely on RelayThat to take my initial designs and adapt them for different social media channels without losing key details or branding components. The dashboard makes things easy to use and the results are brilliant!

Nachteile: There really isn't anything I dislike about this software. It's easy to use and produces excellent results quickly and easily.

RelayThat For Graphic Design Noobs

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Andy L.
Solopreneur
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It makes graphic design a cinch. I could do several graphics for a single post in less than 10 mins. Overall, it is great for anyone who want a quick graphic for their social media or blog posts.

Vorteile: I like the various templates. I don't have to crack my head on the design. I just pick one that suits my blog post and change whatever that is needed. I also like the smart resizing for various social media platforms. It saves me time when I need graphics for Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.

Nachteile: It doesn't come with the grid. It is hard to adjust your elements on the canvas. The image search is not fully expanded. If I go to Unsplash, I could find more images than what the RelayThat's Search function provides.

My Secret Weapon For Creating Ads

Bewertet am 14.11.2019
Abe C.
Co-Founder - VP Businness Development

Vorteile: What I love the most about RelayThat is the way it creates variants for every design I make and for every platform. I never have to worry about the size a Google banner should be or a Pinterest Post or a YouTube cover or an Instagram post. It takes away all the annoying and time consuming parts of posting on social media or designing ads. This has become the only tool I use for graphic design and has increased my productivity tenfold.

Nachteile: I cannot think of anything that I don't like about this app. It's really that good.

If you publish content on different social platform you'd better have this tool

Bewertet am 5.11.2019
Emanuele B.
Mr

Kommentare: I am quite satisfied with sparing time and being efficient, but I need more designs to be different

Vorteile: Producing design for different social media platforms can become an endless task.
You change a dot and you have to fix all the designs... unless you have this tool.

Nachteile: I really like this tool, but I would need more template... or my designs risk to be much too similar to my competitors'

Perfect for Web Design and Content

Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Kimberly H.
Advocate
Medienproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I used it and liked it but it was too much for my needs. For a larger company it is perfect and highly recommended.

Vorteile: I love that it allows you to look at color coordinates and it's ideal for creating content for blogs, websites, etc.

Nachteile: Nothing really stands out as a negative other than the price being a tad out of my reach for a smaller business.

Why RelayThat is Brilliant for Branding

Bewertet am 13.8.2019
Debbie B.
Marketing
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: After much thought, I decided to use RelayThat for all my featured images on my blog posts. I vary the colors slightly to keep things interesting, but overall, it's very easy to recognize my branding because of the way that RelayThat keeps things consistent without me having to think about every small element. Having the ability to quickly produce relevant, interesting images without spending a fortune, and without wasting time, has been a huge blessing.

Vorteile: I've been using RelayThat for about 18 months now and I use it everyday. I'm not a graphic artist but I need lots of images for my blogs - especially featured images for posts and accompanying images for social media. Using RelayThat allows me to create professional-looking, eye-catching images which - and this is key - allow me to brand my blogs without any graphic talent whatsoever. What's more, because the software allows me to choose a template, change it easily (including colors, images, icons, text etc) and resize it for various purposes it's a breeze (and a huge time-saver) to do graphics this way. Name your social media and there's a size ready and waiting for you, plus ad sizes, print variations and more. There are more options than I will ever need, and they're easy to search through. I can make a design using one template and then resize it automatically for a range of other uses. In terms of branding, I wanted my brand to visually shine through, both on my blogs and on social media. With RelayThat, I can use my blog colors in every image, either as the background, or for emphasis... and that's going to make my images easily recognizable wherever they are found online. I don't have to think too hard, or experiment too much to get a look that I love. There are thousands of images included, and also over 100,000 icons. That's very helpful for me The software makes it easy to get everything to look right and helps me stay within good graphics practice.

Nachteile: While I love that RelayThat keeps me on the straight and narrow as far as design goes, there are some who will not adore the fact that the program is not as flexible as they might wish. This may frustrate graphic designers somewhat, but it delights me... as someone who has just enough design knowledge to be dangerous and make a total mess of things.

Can't go wrong with RelayThat

Bewertet am 18.7.2019

Kommentare: I recommend RelayThat all the time to businesses who need advertising graphics, but don't have the budget to farm out to professional designers. There are lots of designs to choose from, and with Remix you get tons more layout options. I've been happy with all of RelayThat's output thus far, but sometimes require more granular control so still occasionally use Photoshop. One of the best 'sleeper' features is all the up-to-date layouts available for social media headers. You no longer have to keep up with the correct dimensions for Facebook, YouTube, etc. profile headers, as RelayThat updates the system whenever it changes on a social platform. Very handy!

Vorteile: I love how many diverse templates RelayThat offers. Whether you need graphics for a social media post, website advertising banner, Facebook header image, e-book cover, business card design, etc. You'll find it available in RelayThat. I also love the Remix feature, where you can take the core elements of your design (logo, images, text) and automagically have the system devise some great looking alternatives!

Nachteile: If you're a graphic designer or wish to get granular control over the designs, you won't be satisfied with this service. It very much stays in its lane, and sometimes that can be disappointing when you wish to enact subtle changes but the system won't let you. Because of this, you might need to keep something like Canva around. Your mileage may vary.

Makes graphics creation a breeze

Bewertet am 15.1.2019
Jenn Z.
Owner, Creative Business Strategist
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I used to somtimes spend at least an hour making a set of graphics for social media promotion (I usually make five tall- and five wide-format graphics for each piece of content I promote). With RelayThat, that time is cut to less than half an hour. It's sped up my content marketing workflow a lot!

Vorteile: I love that I can create multiple graphics for social media promotion in a fraction of the time it takes me to create them from scratch! Being able to manipulate the text placement is also very helpful; this is a feature that was added after I started using RelayThat and it makes a huge difference in usability.

Nachteile: I wish I could create my own templates or that there was a way to submit template ideas to the RelayThat team. A lot of the templates don't meet my personal criteria for tall- and wide-format graphics (which I use for Pinterest and Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn respectively) because I want the text to be distributed or in the middle on tall graphics and in the middle third on wide graphics, but that's my personal preference. There are still enough templates that fit my needs that RelayThat is very useful for me.

Create stunning images and Social Media Assets

Bewertet am 25.4.2019
Natalie B.
Owner CEO
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Kommentare: No more worrying about your images being the right size and dimensions. This is a massive time saver!

Vorteile: RelayThat is fantastic for social media images and posts. The perfect size every time. Wonderful free assets you can choose from along with uploading your own images, you can have the right image for the right post every time.
Saving you time and frustration having the right dimensions for each platform, this tool is a Social Media marketers dream.

Nachteile: I absolutely love this software and will use it for every single social media platform.

Fast and Reliable App - Time Saver

Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Nicole L.
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is a very helpful tool I have encountered for quick design with the support of ton of ready-made template

Vorteile: 1) Makes it very easy to use and change different sizes at the same time
2) It is a good tool can be replaced Canva

Nachteile: 1) Long learning curve but once pick up the skill the job is much easier
2) This tool might not suit everyone so be patient to learn

Amazing Graphic Tool

Bewertet am 6.3.2019
Phillip C.
Marketing
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Thumbs Up!

Vorteile: Very intuitive for non-designers to create online advertising materials. Really love the feature where you can simply insert a url and it will automatically retrieve the url main assets, create the final graphic design, in different varying dimensions. A must have for anyone wanting to create professional and beautiful online advertising materials. The font pairs and color mix is also another nifty feature that quickens the whole graphic designing process.

Nachteile: Hoping for a brand management page where we can save watermarks, color scheme and other assets.

Build high quality social media assets quickly with RelayThat

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would recommend RelayThat to small business owners who would like to design graphics themselves, save money and build assets fast.

Vorteile: I've been using RelayThat for a while now to build graphics for my website, blog and social media channels. RelayThat is a time saver, once you build an asset you can use those elements across multiple platforms, its easy, fast, fun and efficient.

Nachteile: The only negative thing about RelayThat is that might be due to certain design constraints they do not have an option for choosing custom sizes, this becomes a roadblock if you want to define a custom size for your graphics.

Design multiples formats just with 1 design

Bewertet am 1.3.2019
Ale R.
Editor
Zeitung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: easy peasy for make design for social media. Really good tool for branding

Vorteile: RelayThat is a simple design tool but the best from RelayThat is you can make 1 design and get multiple formats and sizes. So Instantly you can make images and design for every channel like facebook, instagram, blogpost without to have to redesign Pro
- Smart templates
- Automate resize
- Image library
- Work for ads too
- Easy collage
- automatic resize
I use several tools for design, like stencil, design bold, canva... RelayThat its not my favorite but i must say this tools is easy to use and can save really... alot of time! And yes, make a redesign for other channels sometimes is a pain and take more time that the original

Nachteile: They missing some key features like - emojis
- more photos and pic
- cannot make free design (you are stuck the templates design)
- not the best editor
- more templates
- the UI can be confuse

Helps to Simplify and Save Time on Design

Bewertet am 7.11.2018
Webmaster and Product Researcher
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: One of the most difficult things for me is to decide on what design I want to make when there are unlimited possibilities. RelayThat eliminates the difficult choices by providing me a select set of well-designed templates to choose from. This saves me a lot of time while providing me the opportunity to create quality graphics.

Vorteile: There are many quality design templates to choose from which can be repurposed or remixed to create graphics for different websites. I can make graphics for Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more while maintaining a consistent, on-brand look. RelayThat’s duplicate design feature has enabled me to quickly create new graphics while applying the same design concepts I like. In fact, I’ve created well over a 100 featured image graphics for my blog in a small amount of time with the help of the duplicate design feature.

Nachteile: There’s no way to adjust the opacity of the overlay on images. This can create a situation where an image is darker than I want it to be when I use a dark overlay color.

Saves me soooo much time

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Photographer
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I post for my photography page and it's a life saver! Despite being a "creative" person, I have almost zero graphic design skills. RelayThat removes that headache for me! I just upload my photos and it generates all kinds of templates for all my social media post. I recommend this service to every photographer I come across. Fortunately I bought mine while it was being promoted on the appsumo site. Maybe they will bring it back! Keep an eye out ;)

Vorteile: The fact that it generates so much content automatically!

Nachteile: I really can't think of any. The service is so good.

Best Graphics tool for non-technical persons

Bewertet am 18.4.2019
Jernej D.
Managing director - Trainer - Financial consultant
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Creative ideas, save me tons of time. Everything is automatic.

Vorteile: Great tool for entrepreneurs. Big Time Saver. I love RelayThat. Super easy to use. Has a ton of premade, and presized templates for different social media. They are easy to build on and create.

Nachteile: Some of the design need improvements, a few times I have had a couple of loading issues, but not a big problem.

Holy Cow! A marketing wonderland.

Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Shane S.
Branch Coordinator
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Three words: ease of use. This program makes it beyond simple to churn out a near-infinite amount of on-brand marketing pieces in no time. You can customize just about everything and it auto-adjusts the content to fit numerous different sizes (pinterest pin, square, google, facebook cover, etc.)

Nachteile: There isn't much to dislike about this. The price is great, the platform is easy.

Quick GOTO Design Tool For My Social Posts

Bewertet am 24.3.2019
Serena L.
Designer
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Timer-saver for most of the design tasks for social media

Vorteile: The wow factor of using Relaythat is the power of its design templates, which can be automagically resized into different dimensions and sizes to be used across different social channels. Another appealing feature is its ideas feature, one particularly useful is fonts pairing where it cleverly suggest complementary great-looking fonts to be used together.

Nachteile: Design templates are fixed for the number of text and images fields (eg. Design template A only allows 2 text fields and 1 image fields). Occasionally we'll encounter the need to add-in extra text or image/icon field and will need to use another software for that greater flexibility.

GET THIS SOFTWARE

Bewertet am 28.2.2019
Darryl D.

Kommentare: Simple- RelayThat is my got to for quick professional graphics.

Vorteile: Everything- easy to use, value added program that I upcharge clients to use on their graphics over a basic editor like Canva and the dev team is always busting out new features!

Nachteile: no custom size option? That's really it but there's enough choices I can usually find one that works

I LOVE RELAYTHAT

Bewertet am 22.7.2019
Melvin H.
Professional Emcee / Master of Ceremonies
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: just wanted to say that i LOVE RelayThat! I don’t design often (once a month maybe).. but when I do.. you guys make me look like a PROFESSIONAL! for companies.. it’s not about a quick tool to create designs asap via random templates that look good individually. It’s about communicating the brand CONSISTENTLY (colours, fonts, logo, etc). And I think RelayThat does that so well!

Vorteile: Makes a not very good designer like me create awesome design that look really PROFESSIONAL! It helps me quickly and easily communicate the brand CONSISTENTLY (colours, fonts, logo, etc).

Nachteile: Usually need 30seconds to reorient myself whenever I enter again after a month ;D