4.6/5
    4.6/5
    4.7/5

Über RelayThat

Resize and remix 2000+ pixel perfect marketing images in under 5 minutes with no design skills are needed.

Erfahre mehr über RelayThat

Marco M.
Teacher
E-Learning, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 14.8.2018

"Instant, Professional Images for Posts"

Kommentare: RelayThat is a must have for anyone who markets on social media or runs a website. This program will save you hours (I mean it) by preparing templates for your posts and ways of reusing these templates whenever you want to. Hands down, this product has already yielded a massive ROI for me...and I've been using it less than a year. Thank you, RelayThat!

Vorteile: I love that I can instantly create images for posting to my social media accounts. This program takes away the hassle of having to learn how to create eye-catching designs, with hundreds of templates that I can choose to use.
I can save these templates and reuse them whenever I want.
The best part though, is that if I'm running a campaign, I have a level of consistency that my clients come to trust, because every post is consistent!
I love that I can pick from a huge bank of images, fonts and styles.

Nachteile: I can't give the images a name before saving them. This costs me about ten seconds of finding and renaming, per image. It would be great if RelayThat could correct this. Sometimes, I'd like a little more choice in where things go inside my posts.

• Bewertet am 14.8.2018
Shane S.
Branch Coordinator
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.9.2019

"Holy Cow! A marketing wonderland."

Vorteile: Three words: ease of use. This program makes it beyond simple to churn out a near-infinite amount of on-brand marketing pieces in no time. You can customize just about everything and it auto-adjusts the content to fit numerous different sizes (pinterest pin, square, google, facebook cover, etc.)

Nachteile: There isn't much to dislike about this. The price is great, the platform is easy.

• Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Shade O.
Business Owner
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 28.12.2019

"BEST at what it does!"

Kommentare: RelayThat has helped me save tons of time in creating professional-looking images for my blog and social media accounts!

Vorteile: Oh my! I ADORE the fact that I can input my assets (logo, brand colors, text) and get a VARIETY of images that I can use across multiple social platforms! That is such a HUGE time-saver! It also allows you to choose from a variety of formats so you don't have to overthink things if you are design-challenged. RelayThat takes the guess-work out of creating eye-catching designs!

Nachteile: I wish they had more videos showing a beginner how to use their obviously-powerful platform. Sometimes, you get the feeling that you are under-utilizing tool. They have said (the RelayThat founder) that it's because they are still adding new features so once all that is done, they'll settle down and create good walk-through videos showcasing how to use all the various features of the tool.

• Bewertet am 28.12.2019
Neeraj H.
Data Analytics Professional
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2018

"For the total graphics noob this is a must. "

Kommentare: Creativity via suggestions of SmartLayouts - so many options!
Speed / Time savings
Ability to do a lot of the work myself without troubling our overworked designer

Vorteile: Hands down the best benefit this product gives is that it helps generate design variants real quick once basics are in place. For graphic design amateurs like me a few clicks can generate designs with different layouts (called Smart Layouts) in creative ways which would have taken even a regular designer a considerable amount of time. The tool also gives access to several stock images and icon sets that allow one to enhance their designs.

Nachteile: This software does have some restrictions - Ability to change text position and size is not there in the smart layouts and the tool lacks a bulk export feature (Let's say, if I want to export a graphic for fb cover, youtube cover and twitter cover, a single function to export all these in one click would be nice)

• Bewertet am 8.5.2018
Sarah C.
The Ideas Girl
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2019

"RelayThat save you hours of time!"

Kommentare: I use RelayThat for creating sets of images across different social media channels and for creating image packs in similar colours. The templates give you striking designs without any effort and often prompt you into trying new ideas you wouldn't think of otherwise - they're great!

Vorteile: I love RelyThat for saving me time and keeping my social media branding consistent online! I have regular open events to promote and I can rely on RelayThat to take my initial designs and adapt them for different social media channels without losing key details or branding components. The dashboard makes things easy to use and the results are brilliant!

Nachteile: There really isn't anything I dislike about this software. It's easy to use and produces excellent results quickly and easily.

• Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Abe C.
Co-Founder - VP Businness Development
  • Bewertet am 14.11.2019

"My Secret Weapon For Creating Ads"

Vorteile: What I love the most about RelayThat is the way it creates variants for every design I make and for every platform. I never have to worry about the size a Google banner should be or a Pinterest Post or a YouTube cover or an Instagram post. It takes away all the annoying and time consuming parts of posting on social media or designing ads. This has become the only tool I use for graphic design and has increased my productivity tenfold.

Nachteile: I cannot think of anything that I don't like about this app. It's really that good.

• Bewertet am 14.11.2019
Dustin D.
Director of UX development, social media and SEO/SEM
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2019

"Amazing content creation with branding in mind"

Kommentare: The team has been responsive and friendly, the app has been a real asset for branding and social media channels.

Vorteile: Love their brand assets manager and how it pulls the data into the design templates. This makes creating brand assets so easy and professional looking.

Nachteile: Would like more customization, but they’ve are always working on tweaks to improve the system.

• Bewertet am 23.7.2019
David e D.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.1.2020

"The ease of creating content"

Kommentare: Since we post on several social platforms it's very easy to deploy campaigns without having to spend a great deal of time customizing for each and one of them

Vorteile: From the fonts, the icons, the media and all the stuff available; it's amazing how easily you can transform what you've created from one social platform to the next, the templates are of great use also.

Nachteile: I believe there should be more freedom to edit pictures and icons, other than that its an amazing tool.

• Bewertet am 3.1.2020
Melvin Y.
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2019

"Design Consistency Without Photoshop"

Kommentare: Helps to keep our design/branding more consistent without going through photoshop. Time-saver

Vorteile: What's really neat is the design editor that cleverly generates different size/resolution (depending on the social channel ads format) previews. For a quicker design process, we choose the pre-design templates and start working on it by replacing the 'editable elements' such as text, images and color schemes.

Nachteile: We're more into facebook paid ads advertising and it would be really nice to see design templates based on carousel.

• Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Oliver B.
SEO Strategist
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.7.2019

"Great for small to medium businesses"

Vorteile: RelayThat makes graphic design for social, banner ads and website header images really easy, fast and dependable. The designs look great and they are always consistent which is an easy way to ensure branding style is always met.

Nachteile: No ability to add custom dimensions yet. This means I have to do another downscale after exporting the images, but this is super easy inside Wordpress.

Debbie B.
Marketing
  • Bewertet am 13.8.2019

"Why RelayThat is Brilliant for Branding"

Kommentare: After much thought, I decided to use RelayThat for all my featured images on my blog posts. I vary the colors slightly to keep things interesting, but overall, it's very easy to recognize my branding because of the way that RelayThat keeps things consistent without me having to think about every small element. Having the ability to quickly produce relevant, interesting images without spending a fortune, and without wasting time, has been a huge blessing.

Vorteile: I've been using RelayThat for about 18 months now and I use it everyday. I'm not a graphic artist but I need lots of images for my blogs - especially featured images for posts and accompanying images for social media. Using RelayThat allows me to create professional-looking, eye-catching images which - and this is key - allow me to brand my blogs without any graphic talent whatsoever. What's more, because the software allows me to choose a template, change it easily (including colors, images, icons, text etc) and resize it for various purposes it's a breeze (and a huge time-saver) to do graphics this way. Name your social media and there's a size ready and waiting for you, plus ad sizes, print variations and more. There are more options than I will ever need, and they're easy to search through. I can make a design using one template and then resize it automatically for a range of other uses. In terms of branding, I wanted my brand to visually shine through, both on my blogs and on social media. With RelayThat, I can use my blog colors in every image, either as the background, or for emphasis... and that's going to make my images easily recognizable wherever they are found online. I don't have to think too hard, or experiment too much to get a look that I love. There are thousands of images included, and also over 100,000 icons. That's very helpful for me The software makes it easy to get everything to look right and helps me stay within good graphics practice.

Nachteile: While I love that RelayThat keeps me on the straight and narrow as far as design goes, there are some who will not adore the fact that the program is not as flexible as they might wish. This may frustrate graphic designers somewhat, but it delights me... as someone who has just enough design knowledge to be dangerous and make a total mess of things.

• Bewertet am 13.8.2019
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2019

"Can't go wrong with RelayThat"

Kommentare: I recommend RelayThat all the time to businesses who need advertising graphics, but don't have the budget to farm out to professional designers. There are lots of designs to choose from, and with Remix you get tons more layout options. I've been happy with all of RelayThat's output thus far, but sometimes require more granular control so still occasionally use Photoshop. One of the best 'sleeper' features is all the up-to-date layouts available for social media headers. You no longer have to keep up with the correct dimensions for Facebook, YouTube, etc. profile headers, as RelayThat updates the system whenever it changes on a social platform. Very handy!

Vorteile: I love how many diverse templates RelayThat offers. Whether you need graphics for a social media post, website advertising banner, Facebook header image, e-book cover, business card design, etc. You'll find it available in RelayThat. I also love the Remix feature, where you can take the core elements of your design (logo, images, text) and automagically have the system devise some great looking alternatives!

Nachteile: If you're a graphic designer or wish to get granular control over the designs, you won't be satisfied with this service. It very much stays in its lane, and sometimes that can be disappointing when you wish to enact subtle changes but the system won't let you. Because of this, you might need to keep something like Canva around. Your mileage may vary.

• Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Ryan J.
  • Bewertet am 1.12.2019

"There is nothing like RelayThat. Easy to get tons of designs without being a designer."

Kommentare: I am able to get designs for ads, websites, print, etc and all that I need are a few images colors and text. I found the learning curve small but there is one just because when I first started I didn't totally understand the tool. Once I understood the tool I found out it is very useful.

Vorteile: I am not a natural designer but with RelayThat I don't need to be. I love how I can just put in my assets (images, text, colors) and I get infinite designs to scroll through and pick from. The software is easy to use and it seems like magic when I can just select any sized asset whether I need a Facebook ad or post, a website header, banner ad, they are all there with many many custom design options. People compare this to other design software like canvas or crello but it's different. Even if you are a designer you can use it to get ideas and a finished design or a starting point if you want to design further. This is one of my favorite time saving and amazing tools for creating ads and graphics. You can do in 5 minutes what it used to take hours so I would recommend picking it up.

Nachteile: There is a bit of a learning curve. You need to have your assets and text available and the higher the resolution the better. Sometimes, you may need to adjust the assets or text based on the designs being generated. I don't think this is a "con" but rather just how this concept of design generation where you put in all of your assets first and auto generate results is different than starting from a blank canvas or template and designing just ONE design. You have to make some adjustments and think assets and colors first then adjust as you see the great designs it kicks out which may have slight issues just based on asset sizes, ratios, text lengths etc.

• Bewertet am 1.12.2019
Jenn Z.
Owner, Creative Business Strategist
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 15.1.2019

"Makes graphics creation a breeze"

Kommentare: I used to somtimes spend at least an hour making a set of graphics for social media promotion (I usually make five tall- and five wide-format graphics for each piece of content I promote). With RelayThat, that time is cut to less than half an hour. It's sped up my content marketing workflow a lot!

Vorteile: I love that I can create multiple graphics for social media promotion in a fraction of the time it takes me to create them from scratch! Being able to manipulate the text placement is also very helpful; this is a feature that was added after I started using RelayThat and it makes a huge difference in usability.

Nachteile: I wish I could create my own templates or that there was a way to submit template ideas to the RelayThat team. A lot of the templates don't meet my personal criteria for tall- and wide-format graphics (which I use for Pinterest and Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn respectively) because I want the text to be distributed or in the middle on tall graphics and in the middle third on wide graphics, but that's my personal preference. There are still enough templates that fit my needs that RelayThat is very useful for me.

• Bewertet am 15.1.2019
Natalie B.
Owner CEO
E-Learning, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 25.4.2019

"Create stunning images and Social Media Assets"

Kommentare: No more worrying about your images being the right size and dimensions. This is a massive time saver!

Vorteile: RelayThat is fantastic for social media images and posts. The perfect size every time. Wonderful free assets you can choose from along with uploading your own images, you can have the right image for the right post every time.
Saving you time and frustration having the right dimensions for each platform, this tool is a Social Media marketers dream.

Nachteile: I absolutely love this software and will use it for every single social media platform.

• Bewertet am 25.4.2019
Nicole L.
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.9.2019

"Fast and Reliable App - Time Saver"

Kommentare: It is a very helpful tool I have encountered for quick design with the support of ton of ready-made template

Vorteile: 1) Makes it very easy to use and change different sizes at the same time
2) It is a good tool can be replaced Canva

Nachteile: 1) Long learning curve but once pick up the skill the job is much easier
2) This tool might not suit everyone so be patient to learn

• Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Phillip C.
Marketing
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2019

"Amazing Graphic Tool"

Kommentare: Thumbs Up!

Vorteile: Very intuitive for non-designers to create online advertising materials. Really love the feature where you can simply insert a url and it will automatically retrieve the url main assets, create the final graphic design, in different varying dimensions. A must have for anyone wanting to create professional and beautiful online advertising materials. The font pairs and color mix is also another nifty feature that quickens the whole graphic designing process.

Nachteile: Hoping for a brand management page where we can save watermarks, color scheme and other assets.

• Bewertet am 6.3.2019
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.7.2019

"Build high quality social media assets quickly with RelayThat"

Kommentare: I would recommend RelayThat to small business owners who would like to design graphics themselves, save money and build assets fast.

Vorteile: I've been using RelayThat for a while now to build graphics for my website, blog and social media channels. RelayThat is a time saver, once you build an asset you can use those elements across multiple platforms, its easy, fast, fun and efficient.

Nachteile: The only negative thing about RelayThat is that might be due to certain design constraints they do not have an option for choosing custom sizes, this becomes a roadblock if you want to define a custom size for your graphics.

Consultant
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.11.2019

"Nice social media graphics tool"

Kommentare: I really like RelayThat. It has made my job a lot easier.

Vorteile: I use RelayThat every day. It’s one of my favorite tools for social media graphics. Without it, I would need to resize and edit almost all of my clients’ graphics. It took two hours a day. My favorite feature is the layout options. They have lots of them and it makes it easy for someone like me who’s working with different clients.

Nachteile: Although there are lots of layouts, you don’t have a lot of control over the designs. The system does the work and this can be frustrating at times.

• Bewertet am 6.11.2019
Ale R.
Editor
Zeitung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.3.2019

"Design multiples formats just with 1 design"

Kommentare: easy peasy for make design for social media. Really good tool for branding

Vorteile: RelayThat is a simple design tool but the best from RelayThat is you can make 1 design and get multiple formats and sizes. So Instantly you can make images and design for every channel like facebook, instagram, blogpost without to have to redesign Pro
- Smart templates
- Automate resize
- Image library
- Work for ads too
- Easy collage
- automatic resize
I use several tools for design, like stencil, design bold, canva... RelayThat its not my favorite but i must say this tools is easy to use and can save really... alot of time! And yes, make a redesign for other channels sometimes is a pain and take more time that the original

Nachteile: They missing some key features like - emojis
- more photos and pic
- cannot make free design (you are stuck the templates design)
- not the best editor
- more templates
- the UI can be confuse

• Bewertet am 1.3.2019
Webmaster and Product Researcher
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 7.11.2018

"Helps to Simplify and Save Time on Design"

Kommentare: One of the most difficult things for me is to decide on what design I want to make when there are unlimited possibilities. RelayThat eliminates the difficult choices by providing me a select set of well-designed templates to choose from. This saves me a lot of time while providing me the opportunity to create quality graphics.

Vorteile: There are many quality design templates to choose from which can be repurposed or remixed to create graphics for different websites. I can make graphics for Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more while maintaining a consistent, on-brand look. RelayThat’s duplicate design feature has enabled me to quickly create new graphics while applying the same design concepts I like. In fact, I’ve created well over a 100 featured image graphics for my blog in a small amount of time with the help of the duplicate design feature.

Nachteile: There’s no way to adjust the opacity of the overlay on images. This can create a situation where an image is darker than I want it to be when I use a dark overlay color.

• Bewertet am 7.11.2018
Photographer
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2019

"Saves me soooo much time"

Kommentare: I post for my photography page and it's a life saver! Despite being a "creative" person, I have almost zero graphic design skills. RelayThat removes that headache for me! I just upload my photos and it generates all kinds of templates for all my social media post. I recommend this service to every photographer I come across. Fortunately I bought mine while it was being promoted on the appsumo site. Maybe they will bring it back! Keep an eye out ;)

Vorteile: The fact that it generates so much content automatically!

Nachteile: I really can't think of any. The service is so good.

• Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Jernej D.
Managing director - Trainer - Financial consultant
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 18.4.2019

"Best Graphics tool for non-technical persons"

Kommentare: Creative ideas, save me tons of time. Everything is automatic.

Vorteile: Great tool for entrepreneurs. Big Time Saver. I love RelayThat. Super easy to use. Has a ton of premade, and presized templates for different social media. They are easy to build on and create.

Nachteile: Some of the design need improvements, a few times I have had a couple of loading issues, but not a big problem.

• Bewertet am 18.4.2019
Serena L.
Designer
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.3.2019

"Quick GOTO Design Tool For My Social Posts"

Kommentare: Timer-saver for most of the design tasks for social media

Vorteile: The wow factor of using Relaythat is the power of its design templates, which can be automagically resized into different dimensions and sizes to be used across different social channels. Another appealing feature is its ideas feature, one particularly useful is fonts pairing where it cleverly suggest complementary great-looking fonts to be used together.

Nachteile: Design templates are fixed for the number of text and images fields (eg. Design template A only allows 2 text fields and 1 image fields). Occasionally we'll encounter the need to add-in extra text or image/icon field and will need to use another software for that greater flexibility.

• Bewertet am 24.3.2019
Darryl D.
  • Bewertet am 28.2.2019

"GET THIS SOFTWARE"

Kommentare: Simple- RelayThat is my got to for quick professional graphics.

Vorteile: Everything- easy to use, value added program that I upcharge clients to use on their graphics over a basic editor like Canva and the dev team is always busting out new features!

Nachteile: no custom size option? That's really it but there's enough choices I can usually find one that works

• Bewertet am 28.2.2019