Über SkySlope

Cloudbasierte Lösung, die Transaktionsmanagement für Immobilien durch nutzerdefinierte Checklisten, Compliance-Tracking und mehr bietet.

Erfahre mehr über SkySlope

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Nutzung

Haben Sie SkySlope bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Dana Z.
Dana Z.
Office Manager in USA

We Love Skyslope!

Kommentare: Skyslope really streamlines compliance for our brokerage. We struggled for years to find the most user friendly software for our agents and this is by far the best I have ever used. We would be lost without Skyslope!

Skyslope is extremely user friendly on the agent side. It recognizes your saved file in Zip and autopopulates when you choose that address in the search feature. Digisign is a dream and never seems to have issues as many other digital signature software programs do.

The reporting features on the broker side need to be tweaked. They are not nearly as user friendly as the agent side of the software. Also, for some reason we have never been able to integrate our MLS listings automatically.

Gracen T.

Sky Slope Review

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent!

Ease of use! Such an easy program to use and the customer service is awesome

Learning Curve. DigiSign didn't work initally but now it does

Paul K.
Paul K.
CEO / President in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Never had a service or product that I was more disappointed in then SkySlope

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Please...read my review, and stay away. I will tell you there are several other product options and companies out there that I am using that is a breath of fresh air, and operation standards, and actually listen and want to work with their customers. AND....the other product options actually work and understand our industry. Skyslope just made their software product but they don't have the industry knowledge to have it work outside of California.

There is a clean look to the software. Customization of the software color schemes is nice to match your company brokerage.

I am a major researcher before I pull the trigger on anything. I made sure with the sales rep that the software would do (or not do) what I needed it to do before I pulled the trigger. I especially explained that I have been burned too many times by paying upfront set-up fees and signing contracts on products due to being burned too many times before. Being promised the software would perform as advertised and with posted performance guarantees of help and responsiveness, I went against my own rule, paid the setup fee, and moved forward with Skyslope. Getting set-up I again researched, watched the tutorials, the webinars, read all the FAQ, and literally went through the entire self-help section to learn the system in and out. When working with my dedicated support rep, I knew more about the system than they did. It was really quite sad. It was clear their support reps knew very little about their software and even less about the industry as a whole and how things flow. I sadly had to ask for a new support rep that was knowledgable, and they admitted that this person was new that was assigned to me. My assigned rep was wonderful to work with. The problem was the system did not perform at all to the sold standards and did not contain the features I was promised. My new support rep spent her time trying to figure out "workarounds" for me to try and get the system closer to the promised results. But eventually the growing list of "yeah, the system doesn't do that, but you can ta

Nan K.
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Love this software

Kommentare: I have you sky slope as a way to keep my deals in compliance and it’s super easy to organize

Skyslope makes it really easy to stay organized as you’re moving through a real estate transaction. It’s very easy to use and keep on top of your deals!

So far I haven’t found anything about sky slope that I didn’t like

Erica Z.
Office Manager in USA

Love this Software

Kommentare: Overall this is better than DotLoop, Docusign, Appfiles, Form Simplicity. Love this program!

I've used many different transaction management software in my business and this by hands down is the easiest to use, the dashboard is easy to navigate, everything is kept in one place, contact, parties involved, e-sign capability, I couldn't say enough about this program!

So far I have no cons except in the beginning of the setup stages they weren't able to pull the real estate forms yet so I still had to use Form Simplicity and then transfer them over but that was resolved quickly.

Kathryn H.
Administration Manager in Kanada

Paperwork Solution

Kommentare: After some pain points at implementation it is overall a really good program and has brought up efficiency significantly

The ease of use and ability to vet files and organize paperwork. Even with a couple glitches is very good program and easy to use. Exceptional Time saver - no longer looking for files to find out what is missing. Our Account Rep is exceptional, so is their support team - very efficient and help is always quick and friendly.

There are still glitches to be worked out and only just launched the paperwork into Canada. There was a fair amount of working around at the start to not only convert from American to Canadian information.

Ridge S.
IT Help Desk in USA
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

One of my favorite programs

Kommentare: As far as real estate products go, I've felt that SkySlope has the most potential and that they are reaching for it. I honestly don't see much life in most products, but I never feel that with SkySlope.

SkySlope is very easy to use once you understand what it is there for. The support is stellar for problems both big and small. My favorite part is that they are constantly improving the program with exciting ideas.

Waiting for the deployment of those exciting ideas can be painful when it seems the date is said to be one thing but really ends up being much later. But I suppose it is better to have something to look forward to than feeling trapped.

Kim S.

Skyslope Makes Transaction Management a Breeze

Kommentare: I have had no problems working with SkySlope and I am very fortunate that I do not pay seperately as it is provided by my broker.

I like the ease of use to manage my transaction management. Also, really like that I can hire a transaction coordinator through them that is highly trained on Skyslope.

To date, I have not found anything that I don't like about using Skyslope to manage my real estate transactions.

Freelance Writer in USA

Gets almost everything done from 1 place

It has just enough integrations to let you do almost your entire transaction management process from one place. It also has a very clean, modern and easy to use interface once you get the hang of it.

Sometimes it falls prey to server issues, and sometimes seemingly basic features are not to be found. They seem to add new features more often than they fix old issues.

Jason B.
Jason B.
Real Estate Broker/Partner, The Browns with F. C. Tucker Emge Realtors in USA

SkySlope is the BEST!!!

Skyslope was implemented by our company last year. This product has made the communication between agents and transaction coordinators seamless! The ease of use on the agent side and finalization on the the TC side is 2nd to none!!!

Im not a huge fan of the "Input Assistant". It seems to slow the process down a little bit but this is a TINY little thing! 99.99% of this system is amazing!

Iris W.
File Review Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Paperless File Management Masterpiece!

Kommentare: The best file management system with an amazing support team. This is a great program whether you're a solo broker owner or if you own and manage multiple locations/agents. Give it a try! You won't be disappointed.

Makes simple the complex nature of paperless file management for agents and management alike. It has the simplest layout of any file management systems I've worked with. Such a robust set of features that it even makes document review a breeze.

Nothing really, the system is created with the user in mind so the UX concepts make difficult to dislike this program. There are some glitches but, the staff are there to iron out the wrinkles should you run across any.

Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SkySlope allows me to organize and file my transactions with ease

As the title of my review states, SkySlope allows me to categorize my transactions with ease. As it is set up within my brokerage, I know exactly which documents i need to coordinate my transactions and limit my liability at the end of the day. Linking up with a transaction auditor in my company, there are always multiple sets of eyes reviewing every document which ensures that nothing is missed. Gone are the days of giant stacks and binders full of paper. Everything is now digital.

The learning curve can be steep, and I've noticed that older agents in my office have trouble. But that could be true for most software. I haven't had much trouble and recent changes to the site have made things much easier when creating new property files.

Jodylynne J.
Jodylynne J.
Realtor & Owner in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love Skyslope!! I feel organized!

Kommentare: Simple, good how to use information, well organized and extremely functional for any busy Realtor.

Wow!! Great product and totally makes my real estate life so much easier. You can access documents from anywhere making it easy to work from anywhere. I absolutely love that there’s a separate section that lets you know if you have an incomplete items so you can stay on top of your transactions. I feel so much more organized now and being able to email documents directly into a transaction makes my life simple and quick. It can only get better from here with even more technology. They also have an app that allow you to upload and view documents straight from your phone or tablet.

I don’t have really any dislikes for the product.

Brian D.
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

SkySlope

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: SkySlope is amazing! It is so user friendly. And help is just a click away. The support team at SkySlope is the best in the industry with an amazing response time. I also like how we have access to other help features through their website.

The checklist is my favorite feature of SkySlope. This option allows me the confidence to make sure I have all of the necessary documents for each transaction. I also like how the checklist is set up for each type of real estate transaction.

I do not like the fact that we have to move our documents over from Instanet Forms. I wish all of our core documents were accessible in SkySlope for one stop access.

Diana L.
Real Estate Agent in USA

Great document software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Once I learned how to use the software I can't imagine why I would ever switch to anything else. I've been using it for a year and a half now, It's easy to use and my brokerage includes it with my brokerage fee each month.

I like that I can easily upload my documents into each transaction or folder nice and organized as I go. When something needs to be signed I can get it done easily without the hassle of transporting hard copies around town. I enjoy the ease of emailing the document for digital signature through digisign, and even better that it automatically get's sent to me and the other parties when it's all signed. I can't count all the hours, ink, paper, gas, and hassle Sky Slope has saved me by providing this digital service.

Moving documents from previous transactions or from working documents into a new transaction can be difficult. But it's possible I could use a tutorial to learn how to do this easier than downloading and re uploading each document.

Phillip T.
Agent in USA

Ease of use

Kommentare: Skyslope fit my needs for deal management software plus some. It's a CRM, document signature and cloud based system all in one. Gave me more time to deal with clients and closing deals instead of trying to find documents in 4 different programs.

Really loved the integration with Zipforms and the ability to have an all in one transaction management software. Sending out contracts to multiple parties for signatures was very easy since it's done within Skyslope then saved to the current deal file when completed.

The user interface was a little outdated. Also would like a better mobile app to include all pc features.

Candace W.
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Streamlining Ever!

Kommentare: It’s like having a simple check list that keeps me organized. Documents get where they need to be and are so easily accessible.

Super user friendly! Just upload or email your documents to a special skyslope email address that generates like magic. Documents appear on this platform and are easily accessible for me along with my staff. Big time saver.

I wish I’d had Skyslope years ago! It’s such a time saver, and help is a click away...but seldom needed thanks to ease of use.

April P.
Office Admin / CFO in USA

We love Skyslope

Kommentare: Customer support is the absolute best, hands down. We love everything about SkySlope. Everything is customizable.

What's not to like? This is our entire company paperless! All of our transactions stored in there, no more filing cabinets!

There is just 1 feature...you cannot access certain areas from other areas, you have to go back out to the main screen again.

Suburban Office Manager in USA
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Skyslope helped us go paperless and be more organized.

I like the fact that our whole company has officially gone paperless and agents are allowed to email documents right into the checklist.

I don't like that every time you need to download a document, you have to click on it and wait for it to load and then save it. I wish there was a download button.

Emily P.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Easy to keep files organized

Kommentare: My overall experience is favorable. Its user friendly.

It is easy to use and it keeps your files organized and ready for review. Its easy to keep track and a checklist.

There is really nothing I can say that I like least about this software. It was very user friendly and helpful.

Tori S.
Team Manager in USA

Very easy to use and keeps everything together!

I love how easy it is to keep track of the closings we have coming and all the contact information! Looking back at old files is super easy as well!

Not really anything that I don't like about Skyslope, maybe if its transaction/tasks were a little easier to use!

Janet M.

Best Transaction platform

Kommentare: I use Skyslope to set up transactions and then upload documents and files.

Skyslope is very easy to use and comprehensive. I can upload documents, split files and track the status.

I have no negative comments about Skyslope.

Daniel W.
Daniel W.
Customer Care Manager & Assistant to Medway Realty Broker in USA

Great organizer of all Documents

Kommentare: We have benefited greatly as we are able to scan all of our documents into one place which allows us to easily access them. It also saves us money because they are all in one system for all of your record keeping needs.

The biggest pro of this software is the fact that all of our documents are located in one place for easy access. Each agent has their own account provided by our company. It also has a Digital Signature program called DigiSign which makes life easier for all agents.

Sometimes DigiSign does not act appropriately to commands but support has always been there to help.

Member in USA

Digital file storage

Kommentare: This has been big help to our transaction management team.

I love that this can store email communication during a sales transaction, allowing you to free up space on your own server or database while still saving important details.

The standardized email addresses can be a little long, but it is nice that it creates an address unique to each transaction.

Erin M.
Erin M.
Marketing & Transaction Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

We use this in my office as a central place to hold all paperwork for every deal.

I like having a central place that I go to see all paperwork and what is outstanding for each deal. It is easy to search by agent name or property address. Super user friendly. Makes my life easier everyday.

The website does crash every once in awhile, which can be very problematic in a fast paced real estate market.