Filtern nach:

Über Form Simplicity

Mobile real estate transaction management solution that lets realtors quickly create and electronically sign contracts.

Erfahre mehr über Form Simplicity

Deandre P.
Deandre P.
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great way to keep, maintain and manage my contracts and forms

Kommentare: It helps me better manage my time. it also helps make things more clear for my clients when something needs to be Esigned signing. It makes me look a lot more professional because when I need to access any documents rather than digging through a file cabinet and looking for it. I can simply open up the folder and find it in seconds.

it helps me keep all my contracts and organize them to my liking. It also helps me manage and edit any contracts. It allows my clients to sign things and keeps things simple

It took me a while to learn how to use it. Sometimes after I fill things out when I go to print it prints things out blank without my editing. I have to save, close it out and re-open just to print out and have it reflect my

Pati K.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Comprehensive transaction management software

Kommentare: I can't imagine being a Realtor and managing my transactions without the use of a transaction management program and Form Simplicity offers all the functionality I need. However, it is not my preferred program.

Form Simplicity offers everything needed to manage a real estate transaction. You can set up a file, auto-complete forms, maintain active and completed files, send docs to clients for electronic signatures and the software, in most instances, merges transactions from and to the local Multiple Listing Service.

The functionality is less user friendly than a competing software our local MLS has made available to Realtors and the interface between our MLS and Form Simplicity is not as smooth either. Thus, when I input a listing into MLS, the information populated into Form Simplicity always requires edits, so I tend to use the competing software program when given a choice.

Eric W.
Eric W.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

It’s free for me so I use it

2 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It’s free because of an affiliation with my association so I have use of it for free but otherwise I would never touch the thing

For me the cost is free It does a good job of presenting template files Large attachment size is nice

The signing process is an awful mess and hard to use It goes down constantly The transaction screen is not mobile friendly

Gina B.
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great System!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This is a great program to use when needing to do work quickly and efficiently.

Form Simplicity is very east to use! Either the older version or the newer version make it simple for end users to navigate the system. Ease of use makes this a great application.

I found that sometimes it got jammed up, and I had to resort to using a different program to get things done in a timely manner. I believe the "bugs" were worked out.

Administrative in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best for E-Sigs

Kommentare: This was one of the tools I took for granted while I was doing real estate. It was easy to use, and it looked professional for my clients. Since it was provided through my broker, I can't speak to the pricing, however I think if I were going to practice real estate again, I cannot think of a better alternative product.

The format was a little hard for me to get used to, but once I caught on it was a great way to keep forms organized. Printing forms, emailing, or sending for e-signatures was so easy.

The least effective aspect was the form storage structure. I sometimes had difficulty quickly finding what I was looking for. Probably user error, however.

Donnetta V.
Donnetta V.
Real Estate Broker in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

A Realtor's Best Friend

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Form Simplicity is an essential tool for a Realtor. Not only does it allow you to have all the necessary documents needed, it saves your files and allows you to e-sign documents. The days of having to sign contracts in person and driving to your clients for needed signatures are over. It's very user friendly and is even easy for your clients that may not have any technical knowledge.

Creates folders of documents that you use on a regular basis. Gives you automatic updates to any form changes and the best feature is the e-sign for documents.

There really isn't anything negative that I can think of, other than the yearly fee for using this product over the free service that the MLS offers as a benefit.

Choose Awareness in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Excellent For Easy and Convenient E-Signing

Kommentare: Using Form Simplicity was a simple and efficient way to sign important documents in a timely manner for the multiple parties involved in our transaction. Not having to scan, photograph or fax documents made what could have been a more complicated process very convenient.

Our realtor used Form Simplicity when the time came to do our paperwork. We used this to sign our offer to the seller of the home we purchased. It made it so much easier to do things this way instead of faxing or emailing the documents. We were able to choose our signature or create one ourselves - and we were able to reuse them for the next set od documents. It also seemed easy for the realtor to make amendments to the documents when a couple of changes were made along the way. The entire process made what would have been a lengthy endeavor into something simple and convenient for all parties.

I honestly liked everything about it. Didn;t notice any flaws.

Erica Z.
Office Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for E-Signatures

Kommentare: It's easy to use and the new dashboard display is much better. Overall for the price it doesn't the job.

This software is great for having clients e-sign contracrt.

The features to edit a PDF are very limited. You need Adobe Illustrator to make better edits to a contract.

Kristina S.
Sales Associate in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Keep It Organized!

Kommentare: It is nice to have all the forms I need in one location.

Easy to find the files I need. Easy to navigate.

I did not a way to track incoming/pending commissions or sales.

Mahsa B.
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Form Simplicity

Kommentare: Overall form simplicity had been my only source of creating documents online and it works!

Form Simplicity came free with my Miami Realtor Subscription. It works nicely with MLS listing numbers and all pre-set forms are accessible through a quick search.

I wish the system had the electronic signature included in it with the large sum we pay annually! Also searching with the homes' folio number doesn't work well.

Allen G.
Broker-Associate in USA
Immobilien, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Tool For REal Estate Agents

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very satisfied with the software. There is enough I can do with it as opposed to what I can't do.

The ability to find most of the necessary forms and contracts needed for a Real Estate transaction.

Unable to keep 2 different contracts without changing the information on the other.

Jessica L.
Marketing Analyst in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Gets the Job Done!

The auto fill feature has to be my favorite thing.

I don't like that you run out of character space and have to hand write lengthy things in. It just looks messy.

Monica G.
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

FORM SIMPLICITY - UNFRIENDLY

Kommentare: not good

I like the fact that we are able to create our own files for future transactions.

i don't like that we are not able to have clients sign directly through form simplicity, we need to g out and use docusign, which defeats the purpose, that means we have to create 2 files one for us to use and the other for signatures. nothing compared to other programs i currently use. Paid for 1 years of form simplicity but will not use again.