Transactions (TransactionDesk Edition) Erfahrungen

Über Transactions (TransactionDesk Edition)

Immobilien-Transaktionsmanagement-Tool, das Dokumentenspeicherung, Checklisten, MLS-Integration, Formularerstellung und mehr bietet.

Erfahre mehr über Transactions (TransactionDesk Edition)

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Transactions (TransactionDesk Edition) bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

So easy to use

I love that I can be anywhere and can utilize this software for writing up purchase agreements for my clients to sign electronically. I no longer need to manually write up offers.

i use this daily and there isn't anything I don't like yet.

Gina B.

I'm Sold!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have really grown to like TransactionDesk and would highly recommend!

When I first started using TransactionDesk, I was very skeptical. Now that I have gotten a little more proficient with the program, I am totally sold. It is an easy program to get to know. Once you navigate through the program, it is pretty easy to understand. Easy to use and figure out, plus there are videos to help guide you.

In the beginning, I was having problems with clients not receiving their emails, or they didn't know where to click to start their signing session. I believe this was changed, and it is better now.

Office Manager in USA

Great for Transaction Management not so much for Task Management

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, this software is a great option for transaction management if your wishlist is team sharing, remote signing capabilities, sharing of documentation,direct fax to transaction capabilities and document storage. There are integrations available with Top Producer and other programs. It is worth the time to explore the offerings and integrations.

The Authentisign feature is wonderful and easy to use. After the recent update it is even more simple and you can start a signing from any document or form whether it is one already in the system on one that is uploaded. They made it easy to add or remove documents to a signing as well. From a Managing Broker perspective you can have the ability to impersonate an agent in your office. So you can check all their transactions, initiate signings and check documents and forms should the need arise.

I would like the ability to add an interactive and intuitive checklist for each transaction. There is the ability to create checklists but that is all they are, just a list of forms and documents.

Cj R.
Agent in USA
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Cosmetically nicer than other RE programs, but not as user friendly

Kommentare: Used only because my brokerage required it. Changed brokers and was happy to leave Lone Wolf

It looks very nice. Several functions within the systme

Processes are very hard to manipulate. Not all users and admin use the system correctly due to lack of training. Not as intuitive as some other programs, like Brokermint

Manuel L.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Transaction Desk makes my life so much easier!

Kommentare: So far TransactionDesk is an A+ in my book!

I use TransactionDesk daily for my job and I have to truly say that it definitely makes my life easier. Love how easy it is to use and quick to learn. I truly love the signing feature where I can email documents to my clients after creating them.

So far I would have to say there isn't anything I dislike about TransactionDesk.

Patricia R.
Associate Broker in USA

Unhelpful Customer Service - nearly useless

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The main business problem I have had with TD is the Customer "Service." The CS reps seem to know almost nothing about how to help, or how the program works. And I can tell from their accents that they aren't primarily English speaking, and sometimes it's hard to understand what they are saying. But the biggest downfall of TD is that the CS reps are surly, and on 3 occasions, I've had to deal with negative, sarcastic attitudes on the part of the CS reps. They are supposed to know the program inside and out, AND help realtors in a professional manner. They are not friendly nor helpful in most situations about which I've called. They almost seem irritated that they have to help. TD needs to move their CS to the U.S. and properly train their employees in what real customer service should be. I cringe every time I have to call CS for anything, because, in spite of being hopeful that this time it will be a good experience, it seldom is.

I like that once I complete the Cover Page document it auto populates to every other document. And I like that it auto populates the signing initial and signature boxes for most documents.

I can not designate forms to be attached to the Checklist AFTER I have completed them and sent them for signing. I called "Customer Service" about it today and after asking about this, the CS rep had a long pause, then said NO, I can not attach multiple forms to the checklist.

Angela B.
Finance Administrator in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Pros and Cons of Transaction Desk

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The automatic integration into Lone Wolf is both a pro and a con.
All information needs to be double checked for accuracy when it is pulled over.
It can create duplicate records often.

I like that everything is all right there, if you put it in right. Able to submit paperwork for review electronically.

If more than one agent from the same office is involved, it will automatically create multiple records in Lone Wolf. A lot of glitches, need to double check that all information is being carried over correctly. Support is tricky, it is always a different department.

Jessica H.
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

TransactionDesk for real estate agents

Kommentare: I use this software daily in my real estate business. It is a great tool to keep your documents stored and east to send to clients for electronic signing.

This software offers an easy and fast way to get all your real estate transaction documents signed stored and shared with your broker.

There are so many great features it does take some time to learn this software. Once you master the software it is easy and great way to keep all your files.

Joy V.
Brokerage Services Manager in USA

I've been using this product for about 5 years and love it.

The interface with MLS & Tax record allows for autofilling of forms, saving so much time! We use it for our onboarding forms, our listing transactions, our buying transactions, and more! Support is great! Training videos are easy to find and easy to understand.

There's a bit of a learning curve, but once you understand how everything works, this tool can be used for so many things.

Steve L.
Broker in USA

My Transaction Desk

Kommentare: Over all, Transaction Desk is a good software program, even though it has limited options. It does have electronic signature capability which is almost mandatory in the real estate business for getting documents signed and completed online.

Transaction Desk is very easy to use. I use it as my CRM for my real estate brokerage business for the last 12 years.

One of the main problems with the software is the limited amount of options as far as keeping track of transactions from list to close.

Emily S.
Assistant in USA

Great for Real Estate

Kommentare: Its been good. No complaints - does go down alot. Versioning seems to be getting better, love the tempates, document libraries, and the office v. personal use templates

This software is great for Real Estate transactions and transaction management. The document libraries are awesome and easy to use.

They constantly rearrange things and the site doesn't allow for you to see the same view when you resize your browser so it does make it easy to work on a traditional sized screen when referencing other things.

Michelle J.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Transaction Desk for Real Estate

Love the ease! Keeps my files organized and easy to get to.

No cons to report. I love this program! Thanks!

A helpful tool

Kommentare: A good management system that includes features I want like eSignature and remote document sharing.

I like that this is a web-based transaction management system that has been easy to use and teach to my staff members.

In the short time my team has been using this product, we all can say it is helpful, easy to use and no down sides so far.

John C.
Realtor/Partner in USA

Transaction Desk Horrible Customer Service

Kommentare: Over-all experience is very negative.

Not a lot. It's harder and less user friendly than our previous system.

The customer service is basically non existent. Getting them to help or make changes is impossible. I can never save my contacts. Everytime I write a contract I have to add information to the contact even though I already have. Bottom line: Transaction Desk sucks.