Über PageTiger

Eine Plattform für Nicht-Designer, um erstaunliche interaktive digitale Inhalte zu erstellen. PowerPoint trifft Moonpig!

Erfahre mehr über PageTiger

I find the image gallery a little frustrating in not being able to use the pictures and searching for images is not easy.

Bewertungen zu PageTiger

4,9

PageTiger hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 114 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PageTiger bereits verwendet?

Susan
Susan
HR Operations Director in USA
Informationsdienst

PageTiger is an excellent value. So easy to use and the end product is professional and beautiful.

The ease at which we can create a beautifully branded, interactive, electronic document is amazing. We use PageTiger in our onboarding process allowing us to present a lot of information to new hires in a organized, professional, high-quality manner that is easy for the new joiner to use. There is so much flexibility in the design that we are branching out and using it for corporate updates to all employees. The way in which information is presented using PageTiger is so inviting and easy to use. It looks like we had a team of designers spending weeks to put these documents together and in reality it only takes one person a day or two to put it all together.

There is nothing that I don't like about PageTiger. It is easy to use, it is inexpensive, it produces the highest quality documents. There is nothing not to like.

Antwort von PageTiger

Dear Susan, Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such glowing feedback. It's absolutely wonderful to hear. We're thrilled to hear you're having such a fantastic experience of using our software for your new starter content. Long may it continue! Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Tina
Learning Partner in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

First time user of PT

Kommentare: I'm still learning but the user experience to create so far and the output has been amazing

How easy it is to change and update somtthing

Not having an undo button and not being able to tailor the MI to regional areas or individual stores. We can only use email addresses

Wayne
PMO in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fairly easy to use, with simple layouts but comes with some restrictions

Layouts help get set-up relatively quickly. Having branding imbedded is great.

layouts aren't editable. Text font size is restrictive. Elements aren't flexible in their use - and restricts creativity.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Wayne. It sounds like you're using the branded page library rather than the custom library where everything is fully editable. If you pop me an email I can send you information.

Kate
Communications Lead in UK
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Impact with ease

Kommentare: I've been using Page Tiger for over seven years now and in that time I've been able to create so many high impact documents with ease. From staff magazines, Christmas/thank you cards, financial results packs, guides, onboarding documents - the list is nearly endless. It's measurable, flexible and when used in the right way, it really wows. As I've moved jobs, I've brought Page Tiger into new businesses and they've all been blown away by the functionality and impact that can be created, very quickly and for an incredibly moderate price. The support from [sensitive content hidden] and team has always been incredible and the CSMs have always been helpful, polite and well-informed.

It's so impactful - you can choose to use templates or go your own way and create documents which are truly bespoke to your needs. It's incredibly easy to use - it's not as complex as design tools in the Abode suite.It's measurable - you can see the impact your docs have made.It's secure - there's a range of security options that you can apply to keep you docs safe.It's flexible - you can change anything and everything to your needs and create something that is truly bespoke.

My only small wish is to be able to draw tables into docs (you can do this in pop-ups) but this is easily remedied with some lateral thinking.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Kate Thank you for your words. And having a table option in the design area is on our dev. list.

Vicky
HR Manager in UK
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very positive experience

The design options, the aesthetic the templates have and the branding options.

I do nor have something to mention at the moment

vor 8 Monaten

Many thanks for your comments Vicky. Very much appreciated.

Allen
Instructor in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Website Content management

Kommentare: Once you learn the concept of PageTiger, such as versions and Documents. It starts to make sense. The menu system can be used to really make your site look customized. The AI video generator is pretty cool also.

Once the structure of your website is build updating content becomes easy.

Looking to hoist Storyline on your site.

Caroline
Communication and Engagement Manager in UK
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Awesome and professional tool

Kommentare: Fantastic! From all the questions answered when researching to the support we've got now live. I'd recommend this tool to anyone.

It's ease and simplicity - I have been able to set up documents myself ahead of official training. After training I was able to then see further functionality that will enhance our comms in the future.

Hmmmm - don't know yet - nothing so far - everything is so easy to use and they have some great additional features such as the video content generator (an absolute game changer as many of my colleagues are camera shy!)

Pritam
Pritam
Graphic design in Indien
Grafikdesign, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing platform for me

Kommentare: I would recommend PageTiger for those who want to create interactive content quickly and easily. It is especially great for organisations that need a secure access control system and a wide selection of templates and tools. However, if you are an experienced designer who needs more customization options, you may want to consider other options

PageTiger is easy to use, even for those without any design experience. It also has a wide selection of templates and tools that can be used to create engaging, interactive content. Additionally, PageTiger offers a fully secure access control system to ensure that only authorised parties can view content.

PageTiger can be expensive for some users, especially for those that need a full suite of features. It also lacks some of the customization options that more advanced users may desire. Additionally, PageTiger offers limited support options, which can be frustrating for some users.

Matt
Head of Digital Services UK&I in UK
Informationsdienst, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product!

Kommentare: Since we’ve deployed PageTiger, the team have been very supporting and engaging. A fantastic service and would defo recommend.

We deployed PageTiger to support with Client and staff onboarding - we absolutely love the product!

It would be great to see a design Bot that could help you with the design on the fly.

vor 9 Monaten

Many thanks Matt for your kind words.

Anna
Learning and Development Business Partner in UK
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Ecellent Product

Kommentare: Very positive

Interactivity and integration with other tools

Copy and paste for some interactivity is not yet available.A simple tick box option for checklists would be a bonusA way to automatically generate subtitles for videos would save lots of time

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Anna Apologies for the delayed response but I was checking with Tech on the subtitle feature which is in final stages of testing. Once live, you'll just upload a subtitle file. I'm not sure of your issues around copying interactivity as this is available on all module types. If you email me with more information I can investigate further. Meanwhile, thank you for your review.

Rebecca
Creative exec in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent support has allowed me to build a training platform at limited cost

Kommentare: A comprehensive product that I can build to my own design and upload my own content when I need to. this program has allowed my business to improve our training capabilities and is great value for money. The support from the team has been invaluable.

I like that you don't have to be a software developer to essentially build your own platform. I like that this software is flexible and works with other functional programs such a e-sign documents and has allowed me to build our first online training platform. This software has made it easy to publish work online and create to the naked eye a website that not only looks smart but that we can edit as and when we need to without incurring any additional cost. The software is very easy to use and I can keep publications in one area making it easy to add more issues and also report back to my company on views and interactions. I like that I can track every user if I want to via their employee number which is essential to a training site. I like that there is options for template designs, meaning you don't have to be a designer to create a great looking platform and that the page team offer design help when you need it. I also like I can export reports to excel and that I can dive into the detail of clicks and interactions.

I think that the design elements are limited due to having to upload artwork, however this is easy for people not used to designing. I think that the reporting interface is complicated and it could be made simpler, however having said that I can now use the platform confidently after a few months.

Antwort von PageTiger

Dear Rebecca, Thank you for finding the time to submit such a glowing review. It's simply fantastic to hear how positive you are about PageTiger and the many ways it has assisted in your role at CPM. Long may it continue! Thank you also for feeding back on the reporting interface. We are currently working on improvements here, so hopefully you will see some new features in 2019. Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Emma
L&D Business Partner in UK
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Absolute godsend!

Kommentare: So glad we've got this software, it has made a massive difference to the way we have been able to communicate with our staff during lockdown, and those furloughed. The staff are very professional, friendly and helpful, and were very to quick to solve a problem I had (totally of my own making!). Highly recommend. The example documents and templates are brilliant for giving ideas.

It is very easy to use, and easy to pick up the things I didn't know. The format is fantastic, it looks really professional, and is simple to cascade to staff, even those who have been furloughed. It can be used for so many different things, and can make even the driest content much more user friendly and interactive. We are using it more and more, from induction packs, to policies, communications and training manuals

It would be good to be able to allow end users to enter free text rather than just selecting options, making it easier to get robust feedback. Also, although the templates are easy to use, it would be useful to be able to swap some aspects, such as inserting text or our logo instead of an icon for example.

Antwort von PageTiger

Thank you Emma for your kind comments about PageTiger. Pleased we've been able to help!

Julie
Learning & HR Business Partner in UK
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Able to produce engaging, interactive publications

The ease of use and the ready to use templates makes it quick and easy to use. The ease of uploading your own images is great.

If you are not an advanced user the rigidness of the templates. Its good though if you have experience and create from a blank template.

Antwort von PageTiger

Dear Julie, Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such a fantastic response. We are delighted to hear you are having such a great experience of our software. Regarding the templates and layout library pages, we do regularly add to both of these, so hopefully you will have plenty of options. And don't forget our in-house creative agency, which can be commissioned to build you a bespoke template, or even manage an entire project. We do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger. Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Jenny
Senior Training Executive (Online) in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely brilliant

Kommentare: The help team have been so brilliant, in particular [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] so a massive thanks to them.
Also a mention to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who managed to sort an issue I have had for a while in a matter of a day and always done with a polite and friendly manner. They are all an absolute credit to Pagetiger.

Really easy to use and the help team have been nothing short of outstanding. They are quick to respond and nothing is too much trouble.

I would like there to be more functionality with the surveys and be allowed to "mark" free text answers.

Antwort von PageTiger

Thank you Jenny for your feedback. We hope you continue to have such a great experience of PageTiger and the PageTiger team.

Alison
HR Compliance in USA

PageTiger is a great way to present materials to employees.

Overall presentation is great. PageTiger customer service is outstanding and always willing to help and offer solutions.

Sometimes I find myself clicking around to see what I can do within PageTiger. Also, I wish more photos, graphics, etc were available for free.

Antwort von PageTiger

Dear Alison, Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such a positive response. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, so I'm absolutely delighted to hear that you have experienced such good levels of customer service. We will take on board your point about photos and graphics. Have you taken a look at our free video library? As you know, there is so much PageTiger can do, so it's great to hear you are exploring different features. You may be familiar with it but don't forget we have a fantastic online user guide (it sits under the 'help' button in the toolbar at the top of your account) as well as online support. We do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger! Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Cansu
Content Manager in Türkei
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Content management with PageTiger is quite simple

PageTiger includes great features that make content management quite easy and practical.

In pricing perspective I am not able to say that PageTiger is the best option although features are great.

Anne
Administration Support in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Feedback on Page Tiger

Kommentare: The support received by (I want to mention [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her colleagues is second to none. Very prompt and efficient in their responses and support and always follow up to ensure I am content with the information provided.

I like the interaction links, although I am aware as a novice I have not used them to their full potential.

As a relatively new user with no background in Page Tiger there are a few things that frustrate me, however I think that could be more a case of me only having scratched the surface of what Page Tiger offers eg. I found it difficult to move pages around when I was working on my first and only publication to date and by this I mean removing a double page to make way for a single page. Again I believe I can work on a 'Word document' and transfer into Page Tiger but don't know how to do this. I think on line training (which [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] kindly set me up with) could be the answer to the majority of my small issues.

Antwort von PageTiger

Thank you so much Anne for the grrrrreat feedback. Please do let us know if you need any additional training and a member of the team will be happy to assist you.

Adam
Training Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

Kommentare: A better training program for our entire company.

It's ease of use, I have been able to create many beautiful training programs, your only boxed off by the limits of your imagination.

Log in process, each time I want to change anything I have to confirm my account, could be a fault but it's time consuming.

Antwort von PageTiger

Dear Adam, Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such brilliant feedback. We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying such great results from creating your training content in PageTiger. Security of our platform is our number one priority, which is why users have to log in after a period of inactivity. We do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger for a range of projects. Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Kosmetik, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, great flexibility

Kommentare: interactive and engaging communication method with our retail teams

Simple to create proffesional looking materials with numerous templates which are frequently added to, but also you can create your own form scratch.

It has taken me some time to get comfortable with some of the more detailed design features which has resulted in projects taking a little longer than planned ( I do not have a design background so this was new technology to me)

Antwort von PageTiger

Dear PageTiger user, Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such positive feedback. We are so delighted to hear you are enjoying using our software to engage with your retail teams. If you need any help with TigerDesigner, please do refer to our in-depth user guide (under the 'help' tab in your account toolbar). And don't forget our online support team and TigerTraining classes! We do hope you continue to have a fantastic experience of using PageTiger. Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Mark

PageTiger is simple to use yet powerful. It's easy to learn and flexible to do what I want. Love it.

I can easily incorporate any feature I want without spending fruitless hours trying to figure out how to do it. Their support is amazing for those rare times I needed help. Customers and clients love to use the documents produced.

The only thing I could wish for is that you could access the videos when you are offline. Otherwise this is awesome.

Antwort von PageTiger

Dear Mark, Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such positive feedback. We are absolutely delighted to hear you have had such a great experience of using our software. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, so it's wonderful to hear you have received such good support. We're delighted that your clients are responding so well to the content you create in PageTiger. And we love being awesome too! We do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger for a range of projects. Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Daxa
Onboarding Manager in UK
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fabulous tool to use for different purposes

It is easy to use and the updates are automatic. The look and feel of this software has a real impact when we send to our customers.

I would like an online guide on how to use all the functions of this software. I don't update our packs very often so I can be forgetful, therefore am I reaching out to the support team. If there was an online guide, I could self-serve and give you time to concentrate on making this product even better for your clients

Antwort von PageTiger

Thank you Daxa. We're adding Clara (our virtual assistant) with the AskClara system being rolled out across all the admin areas so that should help. Great to meet you today at TigerWorks. Hoping you were inspired!

Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The latest update is great. The features that it now has are really easy to use.

Kommentare: Easy to build own content and edit when needed

Flexibility to edit the design as you wish. Really creative functions that allow you to link to other things and have surveys. Analytics side of it is great too!

That viewers of your documents don't have a platform to sign in to to access but have to go via a link to open the documents.

Antwort von PageTiger

Dear PageTiger user, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software and for such a positive response. It's fantastic to hear your thoughts on our latest update and we're thrilled that you are finding our platform so easy to use. We do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger! Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Rachel
Learning and Development Manager in UK
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I've really enjoyed using PageTiger, their customer support is particularly fantastic.

How easily you can very quickly produce professional looking publications. The quick and helpful support from the Help Desk and the training courses they provide.

Although the templates help to provide professional work quickly, it can also be frustrating that you can't edit the layouts more. The only option is to start completely from scratch in the design function.

Antwort von PageTiger

Dear Rachel, Thank you so much for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such a fantastic response. We're thrilled to hear that you are enjoying using our software and receiving such good support from the team. Regarding the layouts, don't forget that you can access more flexible templates under the 'editable template' tab. We do hope you continue to enjoy using our software! Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Lee
Retail Trainer in UK
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Feedback from a beginner.

Kommentare: It is evident that you can create a fantastic piece of work with Pager Tiger.
However, the guides seem to be more suited to someone who already has an understanding of Page Tiger.

You can see the quality and how useful this will be when creating training / guidance modules.

No step by step guide for a beginner - Screen shots would be a good addition - The webinars are great but not always directed at the type of work that you are working on.

Antwort von PageTiger

Many thanks for your comments Lee. I'm delighted that following the recent additions including this weekend's TigerMailer launch, we have produced a video tutorials which will be accessible on each page and section of the system. Hoping this will help. Henry

Michelle
CEO in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Promoting our work - internally and externally

Kommentare: Very positive experience both within ellenor and in my last employment. Changed our approach to publicity, enabled work to be completed to a high standard within the team and reduced our cost for publications.

Easy to use, intuitive approach to design, brand cohesion and adaptable for a wide variety of resources.

Some page options are limited and it is difficult sometimes to choose the right option for our needs