Über Kourts

Kann Termine, Trainings und Profis auf dem Desktop sowie auf Mobilgeräten verwalten. Spieler können über die mobile Anwendung Plätze und Trainings buchen und bezahlen.

Erfahre mehr über Kourts

It is very hard to work on it from the browser on the phone.

Bewertungen zu Kourts

5,0

Kourts hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 38 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Kourts bereits verwendet?

Alex A.
Alex A.
Tennis Administrative Director in USA

Transitioning from Paper to Online Court Sheets Made Easy

Kommentare: Kourts has helped our facility of 21 tennis courts transition from time consuming paper court sheets to online court sheets seamlessly. With Kourts, we are able to access the court sheets at any time, from any place. Set up was quick and easy. Our concerns and needs are met promptly with answers and solutions. The staff are friendly, knowledgeable and are always available via phone or email to help answer any questions. If you are looking to transition to online court sheets, or change your current provider, I highly recommend looking into Kourts.

Ease of use Availability - desktop and on the go Tracking information

There are some areas of improvement specific to our Club, we are working on addressing them with the Kourts team.

Laura J.

Excellent Customer Service and Individualization of Product for my business

Kommentare: Excellent Customer Service from initial set-up with tons as assistance exporting of all our membership data base, to our any small issues that have arisen over the past year plus. We look forward to seeing any expansion of the product!

We have found the Kourts program extremely easy to use and to train both our staff, reception and pros and our members to use. The App makes it easy for anyone to book courts and/or if allowed to also register for clinics. Any small issue we have ever had has been addressed almost immediately by the staff. Kourts has recently added a Mass Email feature which we have found to be extremely helpful and is process of integrating a complete POS system which we are sure to look at once it is complete. They have been extremely reactive to adding features and taking suggestions to improve the system to meet our needs.

There are a few procedures within the system that require us to do a bit of setup at the start of the year but well worth the time and as time has progressed some of those procedures have either been negated or have become easy to utilize.

Gabriella L.
Pro Shop Manager in USA
Sport, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kourts App/Desktop Review

Kommentare: It’s been an easy transition to easy Kourts. I do wish that were certain features like being able to download all of the “players” Or if someone has made multiple bookings that you could view all of those bookings, Day, time and pro and be able to print or email that schedule. Other than that Kourts is really easy to use and has everything that you would need at a tennis club.

It’s really easy app to use. It’s easy see what your own schedule is, along with everything else that’s scheduled for the day, week, or month

There’s been a few technical difficulties but since the app is still being built and there’s updates and functions always being added I know that once everything is 100% Kourts will only be even better than it is now.

Antwort von Kourts

Gabriella, Thank you for the review! Since you submitted your review we've released some new features. You can now download a list of players and view a player's entire booking history among many other new features! Please reach out anytime with questions or comments -- we value and appreciate your feedback greatly!

Sharon E.
Tennis Social Director in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kourts has been great for our club!

Kommentare: I am very pleased with Kourts. It makes my life as a social director much easier as far as managing the court reservation system at our club. It is easy for me to make changes, add/delete or move things around and to help members when they get stuck. We recently began to use the online system for clinic reservations as well and that seems to be working fine as well.

Prior to Kourts we never had a proper online court reservation system, so the implementation of Kourts has been very beneficial for our club. I find it easy to use from both a player and an administrative role. We got in on the ground floor and were able to make some suggestions as far as software and things we wanted to see on the app. Everyone at Kourts was really helpful and continues to solve any minor issues we may have in a timely manner.

I feel the app is overall pretty user friendly. Occasionally a member will struggle getting the app to work even though I have added them as a player. For some reason the setting for booking 14 days out has given a few of our members a problem and would only show they could book 1 week out. The Kourts customer service (Walid mainly) has always been able to help them and solve their issues. Another question I get often is why they cannot change the players names once they have already been added to a booking, but I understand this is not currently part of your software. I think it would be nice if the members could have that capability.

John L.
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kourts gets the job done

Kommentare: Kourts has been a great partner. Using an online booking platform and decreased our administrative burden substantially. Kourts has been great in helping train our staff, answer questions, and make changes to our software settings as necessary. Staff and customers are appreciative of the more seamless court booking experience.

Extremely easy to use for both staff and end-users. Simple intuitive interface. Tech support is fast, friendly, and helpful. End-users are happy to have ability to book their tennis, squash and pickleball courts quickly and seamlessly. Automatic email confirmations of court bookings and changes to bookings are useful. Training time for new employees is next to nothing, which is important when there is a lot of front desk attendant turnover.

Look forward to continued expansion of features for e-blasts, reporting, etc

Layosh T.
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The best online platform to manage tennis courts and other activities.

Kommentare: My experience is very positive, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a gem to work with. Responses are timely and effective.

Very easy to use, customer service is top notch. Without Kourts we would have a difficult time to efficiently manage our tennis courts.

Individually customize courts rather than just by 'global' setting.

Jordan P.
Club Manager in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

As a seasoned tennis pro, this app has made my life MUCH easier!

Kourts has helped to make my scheduling process SO much easier. As club manager, I'm in charge of organizing our 12 courts. We have 10+pros, 50+ members, USTA leagues, junior clinics, high school matches and large scale USTA tournaments running out of our club on a weekly basis. The Kourts system has provided me with an easy to use, customizable platform to keep all of my court space organized. Kourts also provides me with statistics on how my court space is being allocated, so I am able to make the best use of how we schedule. As a teaching pro, the Kourts Instructor app is the icing on the cake. With its simple functionality and clean interface, scheduling my private lessons and clinics is a breeze. It also allows me to have my schedule in the palm of my hand. Scheduling my lessons takes no time at all an connects directly to the main interface, allowing all of my other tennis pros to do the same. I highly recommend Kourts to any teaching pro looking to organize their scheduling!

I'm looking forward to Kourts being able to allow people to book directly through the app. I would also like to see a little more customizability with the coloring scheme. A checkbox 'delete' function similar to what e-mail systems have would be nice too. Besides those minor details I LOVE this system!

Terrance S.
Tennis Director in USA
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Courts is Amazing

Kommentare: I am so happy to have been introduced to the online Kourts System. Before using this system, managing the clubs court sheets took up about 90 percent of my day. It was a chore to say the least. Now with the kourts software, things that used to take me hours to change now only take minutes. Using this system has tremendously improved my productivity as a Director. I am now able to focus on the things that matter most, such as, running phenomenal programs, managing the team and communicating with our members. An additional bonus to using this great system is that it tracks our clubs activity. I am now able to see how our club is doing on daily and weekly basis. This helps me identify where areas of improvement are needed to maximize our clubs usage. The Kourts system is amazing and I am happy to have it at our club.

I love how easy it is to use and the outlook it gives me of our entire clubs court reservations.

There is nothing that really sticks out that I dislike.

Adam J.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

We love Kourts! Tim, Whalid, Ryan, and the entire team at Kourts have been absolutely amazing.

Kommentare: Online tennis courts reservations is the future for the tennis industry. If you own or manage a tennis club and you don't currently have online reservations, I can assure you that you will in the future. And Kourts is the pioneer and leader in this area.

The Kourts system is very easy to use and at the same time it's extremely sophisticated. What we like best about Kourts is the support and service from the representatives. Whenever we have any questions or concerns, they are quick to reply and give excellent advice and feedback.

Since Kourts is still relatively new to the market, the program is still navigating some of the aspects of tennis court reservations that we need to service our members. However, the team at Kourts is working hard to improve and perfect the program every day, so we're confident that it will be even better tomorrow.

Susan P.
Director Of Tennis in USA
Sport, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Every time I called with a problem or questions it was answered or fixed within an hour.

This product is really easy for anyone to use, training was great and everyone on staff was able to use after one training. We were a pencil to paper group for everything, now we are paperless and do not miss the paper.

Hard to track non members because everyone's names look the same, but I was told that they are working on making the non member a different color so you can track easier.

Chad R.
Tennis Director in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Kourts Review

Kommentare: The added amenity the app gives our members to now book court time and ball machine access on their own is priceless. Previously everything had to be booked through me. Also, the few additional guests we've had join our clinics that were not even staying at the Westin has greatly improved the validation to management on why we should accrue the additional costs each month.

The overall convenience the desktop software gives not only me but my front desk staff and our spa staff to all see what is happening on our courts. Also the instructor app is very helpful for me as I usually get many requests for courts and lessons while I'm out of the office. Previously I had no access to our court sheet or my schedule while I was away from the office. The "free" advertising the app offers to other tennis players using it are a huge benefit.

-Creating new players in the system can be a hassle at times as many guests do not like to unfold all their personal information but rather just their hotel room number. In that case we have to create a "fake" email and phone number each time we enter the guest into the system. -In the Kourts user app, the main court time screen doesn't allow us to enter the court fees as $25 per hour because we currently do not allow guests to pay via the app due to Marriott bank account restrictions. Because of this, several guests have complained about court fees as they were slightly mislead to think court time was $0. If this could be adjusted all complaints would be diminished. -Also, Id like the instructor app to have the option to enter guests and members for not only lessons and clinic but court time too! I understand simplicity is always advantageous however, this would greatly help at my property.

Antwort von Kourts

Hi Chad, We're glad to hear you're enjoying the Kourts software! We truly value your feedback and will let our development team know about your concerns. It's so great to hear that you've gotten outside sign-ups for your clinics. As always, we're here if you need anything at all. Thanks again for the feedback!

Nancy W.
Director of Tennis in USA
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kourts review

Kommentare: It's great to have access from anywhere. It also saves time for our desk staff who is also dealing with golf simultaneously. The people who work for Kourts have been super helpful.

We love the tech support! I think it has helped generate business for us through it' ease of use. It has definitely taken some pressure off of our desk staff.

I don't like that you can't book some things more than six months in advance. We run a 5 indoor court facility and we have to make sure that our instructional courts are in the book before the public had access.

Antwort von Kourts

Hi Nancy! We're so happy that you've enjoyed your experience with Kourts so far! You can actually book as far in the future as needed. Someone from our support team will reach out to you today. Thanks again!

Eileen R.
Club Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The H-F Racquet & Fitness club is extremely happy with Kourts

Kourts is extremely user friendly. The App clearly shows what courts are available for play, members are comfortable with the level of personal security when making a booking and they like the booking confirmation email feature. From the administrative side, it's extremely easy to move court usage around the grid, reserve blocks of courts at one time, and set up fee-based tennis clinics for easy registration. And of course, the Kourts support team promptly answers calls. They are friendly, courteous , and show extreme patience while answering our questions.

There honestly isn't one thing that we do not like about Kourts.

Jeff N.
Head Tennis Professional in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for club management and member convenience.

Kommentare: Very positive. Our members have enjoyed the convenience and 24/7 access this platform allows. Our club has been able to use this to better serve our members while reducing excessive face to face interaction during the Covid-19 recovery.

Cloud-based access allows all staff members instant access to court availability and bookings. The free app allows members and guests (if your organization allows it) to book courts and clinics conveniently from their cell phones.

There are issues with some members not being able to cancel their bookings. It has been a very small percentage of all users, but no solution so far.

Kate H.
VP in USA

KOURTS App and Software Modernized our Systems

Kommentare: We moved from having a cash only system and white board reservation system, to KOURTS. It has really helped our staff be more efficient and successful. Our members adapted to it quickly and are happy they can book clinics and courts on the fly.

The software is easy for our staff and members to use. It is easy to modify and cost effective. The customer service is quick and responsive.

There are few things that we would like to see changed in the future. (i.e.: allowing members to change player names in a reservation without cancelling the reservation.)

Kenneth T.
Head Tennis Pro in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kourts should be at your tennis club!

Kommentare: If you are looking to add Kourts to your club please give [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his staff a chance to show you how well this software works. It has been a pleasure working with them and I look forward to any additional functionalities they add in the future.

Kourts has really filled a void in the market for tennis clubs. Most tennis software has way too many functions and Kourts really focuses on keeping it simple and allowing easy court reservation for members as well as an easy way to post clinics and classes. The Kourts team also continues to look at ways to improve and their customer support is absolutely incredible.

There are occasional bugs on the clinics side, but the customer service is simply incredible and they are able to solve issues very quickly.

Ville J.
Director of Sports in USA
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very happy with the implementation, training, and follow up.

Customer service - direct to Members and very timely.

Ability to make changes from singles to doubles without having to cancel court on the app

Eric S.

Kourts is saving time & $$

Kommentare: I was not sure that I really needed this software before we started using it. After a couple of weeks I became a believer and would not go back to the old days of court reservation.

It's great that customers can get on their app and sign up & pay for court retails without calling the shop.

It would be nice if the ball machine pricing could be changed for different times of the day.

Jeremy D.
Owner/Director in USA

Kourts = Future of Facility Operations

Kommentare: The only thing more impressive then this growing company is amazing staff. What more can you ask for!

The ease of use and clean cut visual elements makes this software stand out from its competitors. I have searched high and low for a program that I don't have to manipulate in order to make it kind of work for a tennis facility and program.

As it is with any growing company, some features are not yet available but the key work here is 'yet'. My players and I have been using courts for about 4 months now and it is taking care of everything one needs to organize courts, clinics, sign ups, etc. So all major check boxes are good to go with more fun stuff on the way.

Antwort von Kourts

Jeremy, Thank you for the kind words! We're so happy to hear that you've been enjoying using Kourts. As you mentioned, we're working hard to release even more features to provide as much value as we can! We're always here to help, so please do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything or you if you have any feedback!

Adam dale T.
Adam dale T.
Operations Manager in USA

Very easy to use and greatly enhanced our operations at the gym.

Kommentare: It lets our staff manage our courts easily and quickly.

The online sign ups for clinics. It is very user friendly and offers our clinics to the public. Which is another marketing tool.

I don't have any complaints about the system. I do wish that we could modify the court times on different courts for different times. But it is not a deal breaker.

Scott H.
Director of Tennis in USA
Sport, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kourts.com Best Tennis Court Reservation System

Kommentare: From the booking system to the Kourts staff, the entire company is dedicated to helping you achieve what works best for your situation.

Kourts.com is the most user friendly court/lesson management system on the market.

Only challenge we run into is using the app to make modifications to blocked courts and also making reservations on the app for multiple pros is a challenge.

Mike B.
Assistant manager in USA

We've had a wonderful experience with Kourts software! It's easy to use, very intuitive and flexible

Kourts is perfect for our club and the accompanying apps have made both our management and staff pros happy! As a manager I'm able to edit, check and view the schedule at a glance from both my laptop or phone which is an essential tool we used to live without! As a teaching pro I'm able to book a court, change my schedule and see the club's schedule in real-time! Our customers adore the app too since they can see when courts are available and make reservations on their own! Keep up the good work Kourts, everyone at The Burbank Tennis Center loves you!

I use the software and apps every day and I don't want to remember the days when we didn't use Kourts. I also talk to and listen to everyone at the club, parents, players, instructors and staff. Every single person I talk to raves about Kourts.

Keith K.
Parkside Athletics Manager in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Parkside Athletics Kourts Review

Kommentare: Kourts has been great for us and our members and guests. We are limiting the incoming calls for court reservations, which frees our staff up for more personal interactions with our other members and guests. We are building a much needed database of email addresses through the Kourts app. Kourts is also allowing for increased exposure to guests being able to book courts with us. Great addition to our club and look forward to growing with Kourts in the future!

Kourts is very user friendly for our staff and our members. The support staff at Kourts is outstanding. Great way to help market the club and promote open court time to our members and guests.

Having to adapt a few of the ways we have done things for so many years to fit the software/app. Minor changes, but still changes. Kourts has already taken some of our suggestions for future enhancements to the program.

Bobby S.
President in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kourts, the technology tennis needs

Kommentare: From my first conversation with Kourts I was greeted with enthusiasm by individuals interested in how to maximize my experience demonstrating how Kourts would simplify my world. They listened and continue to do so. I look forward to where this journey goes next.

Kourts APP is easy to use for all involved, saves both players and facilities time and is backed by a world class customer service team. The open concept allows players in area to view and take part in activities at Windermere. The analytics produced tell me more about player preferences and tendencies than I could have imagined.

Like any new toy you become so obsessed you constantly want to know what else it can do. Preaching and practicing patience are two very different entities.

Martin P.
Crest Program Tennis Coach in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kourts Review

Kommentare: Great product with future upgrades and exposure to benefit further

Practical, industry leading, convenient!

More training videos to simply use to new clients to gain confidence in utilizing the technology efficiently