Filtern nach:

Über SmartServ

Für HLK-Unternehmen für Wohn- und Gewerbeimmobilien, die Sanitär- und Elektroindustrie, die ihren Umsatz steigern und Geschäftsabläufe optimieren möchten.

Erfahre mehr über SmartServ

Chad S.
Service Manager
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.5.2019

"HVAC & Plumbing Service Department "

Kommentare: as stated above it allows us to be paper free, have techs enabled to access customer info without needing time wasting calls to office and our collections are up near 95%-100%

Vorteile: easy to use, easy for our techs to use while out on service calls - to look at past history, and great for billing and collections.

Nachteile: no major issues that we don't like - it took a couple of months for everyone to get used to how it works, but we expected a learning curve.

• Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Matthew Y.
  • Bewertet am 13.5.2020

"Finally!"

Kommentare: FIRST RATE support and customer Service. I have 2 point people who are always available and are always asking me how they can help my business. This is the best customer service I’ve seen from any type company in a while. I’m happy with the software, and I’m doing a slow roll out so it’s perfect day 1. I’m delighted with the customer service however. They truly care about their customer and customer service.

Vorteile: I’m a House Call Pro refugee. HCP is not horrible. There are a few items that are important to me they don’t have. I left because of zero meaningful support. I don’t want to spend 2 hours reading FAQs or text support. SmartServ has more features and more flexibility. I can customize it to my demand service HVAC business. It’s flexible; sorting etc

Nachteile: None so far. I’m in the first 6 months. So far so good.

• Bewertet am 13.5.2020
Sheryl P.
Service Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2018

"I am unhappy with the way that when you click on something the wheel just spins and spins. "

Vorteile: I like the schedular and how you can see the individual appts per tech. Scheduling or creating a ticket is easy.

Nachteile: Everything works pretty good, except when you save something and you want to go back in a ticket, it makes you type the ticket # again . Also the times when the wheel just spins and spins is always when I have a customer on the line and I have to call them back when system is up again. This happens everyday and is very annoying. When I set my group in the schedular, it changes when I do different tasks, I would like it to stay where I set it in the morning and stay that way unless I manually change it.

• Bewertet am 26.3.2018
Karen C.
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2020

"Great System!! "

Kommentare: Everyone I have worked with is very nice, very helpful, and wants to make sure we are 100% happy with the product. They go out of their way to fix any issues that may come up. They were with us every step of the way to get the system set up and make sure we were comfortable with it. Great team!!!

Vorteile: Everything is easy to get in and out of. Its self explanatory. If there is something you need help with, the support team is available right away to help. The schedule is very easy to use and quick to get around in. Glad we chose this system!

Nachteile: It would be easier if there is only one screen to input a customer and their issue. Right now you enter their information and have to add a ticket to generate a call for them. It would just be easier to have it in one screeen.

• Bewertet am 26.2.2020
Daniel S.
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2019

"Great Software"

Kommentare: Customer management and scheduling has improved. Details are more readily available. Efficiency has improved.

Vorteile: The software is very thorough and has many features that are crucial for efficiency and productivity. We are very pleased so far and enjoy the awesome customer service that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has provided since the on boarding process.

Nachteile: There are still a few things in testing but that was to be expected.

• Bewertet am 5.11.2019
Heidi N.
Secretary
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2019

"Easy to use product"

Kommentare: Very easy to work with and always get back to us in a timely manner

Vorteile: I really like how fast and easy it is to find customers/ invoices

Nachteile: Not a fan that you have to wait till the next day for the information to transport over to Quickbooks

• Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Michelle M.
Office Manager / CFO
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"SmartServ Conversion"

Kommentare: The conversion process was a challenge due to our old system didn't convert a lot of the information into SmartServ due to the platform it is built on. We had some challenges with the syncing of SmartServ and QuickBooks, and have those all worked out! SmartServ support has been awesome - The support staff is GREAT. She responds quickly to our questions or concerns!

Vorteile: SmartServ is very user friendly. I like that you can search by customer name, address, and ticket numbers.

Nachteile: The layout of the invoices is probably what we like least. We're working with SmartServ support to revise the layout to better serve our customers. We'd also like to know as soon as we pull up a customer whether it be on the web version or the iPads, if a customer is a Service Agreement Customer. It shows an ! and then you can hover over that for the information, however, if they were a different color when we pulled them up, it would be known instantly that they were on the silver plan, gold plan, etc. This would help with making sure the technicians billed the customer properly and that the customers received the correct discount!

Marie M.
Controller
  • Bewertet am 17.1.2020

"Good Service"

Vorteile: The software does a lot of what we need, but does have some limitations. But we haven't been able to find one software that does everything, so SmartServ is comparable to the other products out there. The customer service at SmartServ is excellent though, so anytime we have a question or a problem, they respond right away and are all very kind.

Nachteile: There are a few things that you have to contact the SmartServ team to do, rather than being able to do it yourself. For example, you can't add new employees yourself. It has also been having syncing problems so not everything sync's properly. But the customer service team is very quick to respond and fix any issues.

• Bewertet am 17.1.2020
Paul G.
Director of Operations
Umweltdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.5.2019

"Support is always there"

Kommentare: Overall our experience with SmartServ has been excellent and I would recommend them to any company looking into them. Try a demo and ask questions. They will be more than accommodating and convincing as they were with me.

Vorteile: The support is always there. No matter what your issue is these guys are here to help. Which speaks louder than a lot of other software I have demoed and used in the past. Its nice entering data into this software with little to no issues. All of the technicians love the app. Its great getting work done from anywhere. Having our entire service history available online is a great addition too.

Nachteile: Almost none. The credit card merchant compatibility list needs work. It would be great if we could use Stripe or Authorize.net (those are the 2 I've had experience with.) PayPal would be a nice addition as well. However, this doesn't really affect us as most of our customers pay by check. There are a few minor features we would like to see introduced. Anything I have recommended so far. They say is coming very soon.

• Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Angel C.
Dispatcher
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.4.2020

"Always available for support!"

Kommentare: We have solved a lot of situations with smart serv, including finding tickets and invoices quicker. Easy to access customer information.

Vorteile: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Team are always available for customer service and support. Thanks to the team for being available at all times to assist us.

Nachteile: My least favorite thing about this software is that is has no automatic integration.

Bruce D.
  • Bewertet am 18.3.2019

"Smart and Easy"

Kommentare: The staff is friendly and super responsive. I have had zero issues with communicating our needs and getting a timely response.

Vorteile: No more tracking paper invoices.
No more huge labor hours processing work to get in our accounting software.
No more techs having missing information.
No more call takers fumbling with a system just to get a customer on the schedule.
No more illegible handwriting.
SmartServ has made our company step up the professional way we can now serve and present to our customers. Since it is cloud based we can see real time invoicing and job note updates. Its easier to track everything and significantly reduced the office man hours spent dealing with a manual process for call taking, invoice processing, and finding history on our customers. Our techs can also better serve our customers. With unlimited space to make a detailed invoice, add pictures, and the ability to review a customer's past history at their fingertips. This product has had a real positive impact on our business and doesn't cost an arm and a leg to make it happen.

Nachteile: Better indicators for visual ques of job progress and continue improvements on scheduler.

• Bewertet am 18.3.2019
Bonnie B.
Recruiting manager
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.3.2018

"We have a few glitches, but the customer service does a great job of addressing these issues."

Kommentare: It is how we schedule our techs in the field. It is how we keep track of customer info and history. How we communicate job details with our techs. It has freed up time for the office staff.

Vorteile: It is user friendly, has the features that we need, and if not they help us to create the ones that we don't have.

Nachteile: There can be glitches, but they have good communication about these. They have had to update and work on these multiple times. I think it has been a work in progress. It has worked well for us.

• Bewertet am 28.3.2018
Dan T.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.12.2019

"Powerful software"

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Smartserv has made this transition as easy as possible. He is always responsive when we call and checks in on us regularly when we don't call. We are very happy with our decision to switch to Smarserv. The customer service has been outstanding starting with our first sales call to implementation.

Vorteile: We like the ease of accessing the data. We schedule jobs for field technicians and need to have the customer information available quickly. The software stores job history for every customer allowing my technicians to take pictures, make notes, and request parts that are all relayed in real time to our office. Having a complete history of each customer allows my techs to be more prepared and more efficient when walking into a house.

Nachteile: I have not used the software long enough to find anything negative. The software is so much more powerful than what we are used to. I wish we had made the change sooner.

• Bewertet am 23.12.2019
Anthony B.
  • Bewertet am 8.1.2020

"Most comprehensive system for the money "

Kommentare: Once we went through the 30 days of switching and the 60 days of work flow adjustments the program does nothing but get better

Vorteile: That it was all in one and gave us the options for contracts, multiple locations and was able to handle residential and commercial

Nachteile: The system has some limitations for commercial projects

• Bewertet am 8.1.2020
Shontel S.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.3.2019

"Great onboarding process!"

Kommentare: The initial salesman was very patient with me and did several phone calls, emails, and demo's over many months to accommodate my schedule and concerns. The on-boarding team has been amazing. They have spent many hours moving our customer and quickbooks info from our old software and assured that we have all of the proper data transferred into Smartserv. They have answered every question and concern immediately and usually had the kinks fixed same or following day. They have also been very patient in helping my team understand how to use the software in our day to day business. We have been able to really customize the software to meet the needs of our unique work flow. We are very impressed with their knowledgeable staff and their quick responses to all of our needs!

Vorteile: The software is user-friendly and has most of the functions I was looking for. My team really likes the checklist/forms ability because it eliminates paperwork, which is a real time saver!

Nachteile: I wish there was an ability for the technicians to be able to do some back office stuff from the ipad and visa versa. Sometimes our roles cross over.

• Bewertet am 2.3.2019
Cathy R.
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.8.2019

"SmartServ"

Kommentare: We have been using SmartServ for almost two years now and we love it. The software is great and the company really stands behind their product. If we ever run into anything we want changed or any problem, they are quick to make it happen. They are also working daily on improving and meeting customers needs.

Vorteile: Up to date software that functions like a pro!

Nachteile: I have no cons at this time, things have gone well with this software

• Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Tuesday H.
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.6.2019

"Smart Serv Review"

Kommentare: Al has been fantastic to work with as we've gotten SmartServ up and running for our company. He promptly responds to my many calls and emails and is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. When issues require him to obtain further information or help from other departments, he contacts them immediately and I have been very impressed with how quickly he works to resolve our issues. It can be frustrating and challenging to work with new software but working with Al has helped alleviate some of that stress, as he is very knowledgeable about the software and is very personable when talking to him on the phone. It is a pleasure to work with him and I'm grateful for the time and effort he puts into making sure that we are up and running as smoothly as possible.

Vorteile: The reports and ability to move appointments around on the schedule so easily.

Nachteile: I do not like the calendar view. It is extremely hard to read. All of the technician are in the same color and make it hard to differentiate them.

• Bewertet am 24.6.2019
Nicole M.
Co-Owner
  • Bewertet am 23.3.2018

"Good all in one service company software with excellent customer support."

Vorteile: The software is completely customizable. If a feature is not working well for us, the SmartServ support team will write a fix for it or in the very least will offer a work-around. And, if we need a feature added to the software, SmartServ will create one especially for us!

Nachteile: SmartServ integration with QuickBooks has a lot of quirks and doesn't sync properly most of the time which requires admin time to correct.

Adam M.
Owner/operator
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2019

"2 months in and so far so good "

Kommentare: I have been using SmartServ for two months now and it is greatly improving my ability to track Service tickets and differentiate between service and install and the other facets of my business. I would suggest SmartServ to other small businesses as they have been great to work with thus for.

Vorteile: #1 pro has to be the customer service. I have emailed with issues and had a call back in less then 5 minutes a couple different times. That is priceless.
Working with them has been easy and the communication is great. In fact I just sent an email to my contact and had a response in the last 5 minutes. It's 8pm!!

Nachteile: The only real issue I have had is there is a language barrier. This has caused me to have to ask reps to repeat themselves numerous times but they have grace

Amour C.
Owner/administrator
  • Bewertet am 2.3.2018

"We love SmartServ! We used 2 other software programs and found SmartServ met our needs very well!"

Vorteile: SmartServ syncs our invoices and sales taxes to QuickBooks Online perfectly! We had trouble with the other software programs syncing our Washington State sales taxes (we have to collect based on location of service). SmartServ is based in Washington and has a grasp on the challenges that we face here. Our invoices sync into QBO perfectly with SmartServ, I was having to go into QBO and edit EVERY invoice with the other programs that we tried.

Nachteile: The Report module could be beefed up some, but all in all it's a really great software. We collect data on our call sources and it would be nice to pull a report myself, however there is a work around as of now and SmartServ sends my reports to me monthly.

• Bewertet am 2.3.2018
David B.
  • Bewertet am 25.3.2019

"Shop owner"

Kommentare: Tracking jobs, clients equipment and job times

Vorteile: Abilities built into the program and the continued benefits and attributes that keep.

Nachteile: Right now I have no complaints thank you

• Bewertet am 25.3.2019
Cathy R.
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.6.2018

"Our experience so far has been great!"

Kommentare: Many benefits, easier scheduling, more thorough information on the customers, happier technicians!

Vorteile: If there is something that you need, the SmartServ Team will make it happen! We have come across a few little things that we needed to perform differently and they were more than happy to change them for us. The ease of use with the software is great and the technicians are thrilled with the look of their daily schedules now! so much easier for them to view then they were with our old software.

Nachteile: There is nothing so far that we don't like about the software. We have had issues but they have all been solved immediately for us.

• Bewertet am 12.6.2018
Meagan R.
Dispatcher
Versorgungsunternehmen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Love this software "

Kommentare: All issues were able to be dodged by using smart serv!

Vorteile: This transition we had to make to this software from the old one we were using was incredibly easy to get used to and the new features are almost unbeatable.

Nachteile: N/a. This software only leads me to positive responses.

Jewel G.
Dispatch
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2019

"Great Software"

Kommentare: Its been good. Great communication.

Vorteile: I'm able to see a layout of the week and schedule appropriately without overlapping.

Nachteile: Sometimes when trying to go back to a page to view other service addresses under a billing address, I'm rerouted to a different page.

• Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Lili M.
Service Dispatcher
  • Bewertet am 23.3.2018

"For the most part SmartServ is a great system. Easy to maneuver through. Great customer service"

Vorteile: Easy to enter new customers, being able to mail invoices and collect payment. Reminder Bell for easy follow up.

Nachteile: System consistently running slow/ freezing up. Usually once a week a new issue arises. Usually fixed in a timely manner