Über FaxLogic

FaxLogic ist eines der führenden Unternehmen bei HIPAA-konformen Cloud-Faxlösungen. Die Faxlösungen sind sicher, erschwinglich und nutzerfreundlich.

Erfahre mehr über FaxLogic

Not a fault in the software but I would occasionally forget to attach the document I was sending.

Bewertungen zu FaxLogic

4,9

FaxLogic hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 51 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du FaxLogic bereits verwendet?

Gerry
Gerry
CFO in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

True Faxing Solution

Kommentare: As a company in the telecommunications industry, it is imperative that we were able to offer our clientele and affordable and reliable faxing option to complement our existing services. FaxLogic met this option for us. We are quite impressed with the management team and found that they have gone above and beyond to enhance our experience but also to enable us to remain competitive in the marketplace.

This product is very reliable and works excellent for us. FaxLogic is HIPPA compliant which is essential to our service. The service is dependable and we have experienced no problems in over 3 years. FaxLogic is truly price competitive and very responsive to our needs.

I have no real concerns regarding the software. It is easy to use.

Joseph
LTHC Network and Systems Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Enterprise Fax Solution for the future

Kommentare: We have been able to have a fax machine at a site where our VoIP provider couldn't, and we got access to our faxes VIA the portal. We have also been able to maintain compliance for confidential documents. These guys have a great product that is truly built for business with all the administrative controls necessary for security. Every time I send in a ticket(not often) Support has called me back in under an hour.

Ease of conversion Control over administrative functions Speed of support

nothing so far

Jody
System Engineer in USA
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review

It works great for our needs and the cost is right for what we need.

Nothing that I can think of at this time.

robert
executive chairman in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

fax logic

Kommentare: Fax logic made it easy to integrate into our existing systems and ultimately completely replace our previous vendor (efax). The tech support is timely & dependable. The customer service support (i.e., integration, billing, access, etc.) is impeccable. They're professional, friendly, competent and fair.
When we first started our integration, we were utilizing the platform with approximately 45,000 documents annually and there weren't any issues.

Software is easy to use, easy to understand, can have multiple numbers on the dashboard for easy access and intuitive.

There aren't any cons that I can recall or relate.

Tim
CIO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

FaxLogic Review

Kommentare: Working with FaxLogic has been great. I have worked with Sales as well as support and both are very responsive and resolve requests very quickly.

The product is easy to setup and easy to use. I also like the ability to have faxes delivered to email and be printed using the fax adapter if needed.

I don't have any negative issues with the solution.

Aaron
Senior Engineer in USA
Informationsdienst, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Off to a good start

Kommentare: The folks at FaxLogic have been great to work with. They definitely have a vested interest in their product and business.

We don't have too many people in our organization as a whole that use faxing anymore, but there are some folks in the organization that rely heavily on it to carry out their job duties. I appreciate that the FaxLogic solution is solid and that it just works. I don't have to worry about the reliability of the platform.

The admin portal isn't currently geared as a full-service, user-friendly tool for the customer. Most admin/user provisioning tasks are best handled by FaxLogic support. The support team is however very responsive.

Lewis
Administrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

FaxLogic is Good

The team at FaxLogic was professional and is very responsive to any issues that may arise. I was pleased with the selection and implementation process and with everyone I worked with at FaxLogic.

I don't have any cons.

Tim
Director Of Information Technology in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

When fax service is mission critical call Fax Logic

Kommentare: We offer incredible customer service and for 15 years have received the top 10 places to work in our state... So we always appreciate when vendors believe in customer service quality like we do. Quality, timeliness, sense of urgency and a service based attitude make FaxLogic stand out from the rest of the pack. They always go above and beyond when an end user location has a different(non-standard) fax communications configuration to get that resolved in a timely manner.

Not only is the Faxlogic system incredibly reliable AND the solution is robust enough to handle our custom needs. The simplicity of routing to one or more endpoints as well as their API implementation for the past 5 yrs has worked nearly flawlessly. When there is an issue(rare) the team there jumps on it and makes sure you are resolved in the quickest and most reliable way.

While we rarely have to use their mailboxes directly on the FL site, when we do its not really crafted well to handle very large volumes of email. Search are slow and sometimes time out/fail. To be fair we ARE receiving 100,000+ faxes each month so its a LARGE dataset but it needs to perform better on those occasions when needing to search for a specific "to"/"from" number. The admin user interface CAN be a bit confusing if you have not changed it frequently, so more help options(with examples...ie if I want to do "x" it would look like this) within the admin page itself would be beneficial. The user interface overall is a little more '90's looking so could use a facelift but its purely astecics. Again, these improvements pale in comparison to the benefits and service.

Scott
Scott
President in USA

Five years of excellent service

Kommentare: I eliminated my fax lines and made my faxes HIPAA compliant.

In the five years I have been working with FaxLogic they have only had a hand full of outages. Each with clear client communication and prompt resolution. When a service is a good as theirs an issues turns into a positive. Service works as advertised and makes faxing easy and fun.

If everybody used FaxLogic 100% of faxes would be deliverable and there would never be busy signals.

VP of IT in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

It Just Works

Kommentare: We have saved a lot of money by moving to a digital fax service utilizing their fax adapters. The service does exactly what it is intended to do without issue.

I have never once experienced any issues or downtime of the product.

The admin interface is a bit confusing, but it their support staff is happy to make any needed changes so it really doesn't matter.

Daniel
VP/ CIO in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product and Company

Kommentare: We work with banks and credit unions sending documents with non-public information. Their TLS capabilities and reliability are fantastic. As mentioned earlier, this service is the most reliable, trouble-free service that our company uses. The only reason we call customer services is to add more faxes as our business grows. Full disclosure - we have no association with Faxlogic as anything other than a vendor and we have received no fees or compensation for this response. I write this because the company asked me to post our experience with them and I was more than happy to do so since they provide such a great service.

Fax service has run flawlessly for over 50 individual faxes for four years now. Customer service is great. Prices are very reasonable. Best vendor out of roughly 40 that we utilize. Best fax company we have ever dealt with and we have used at least half a dozen over the last 8 years.

Haven't found anything that is really makes us unhappy.

Ryan
Vice President in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Long Time FaxLogic Customer!

Our ability to integrate FaxLogic's APIs within our own internally developed software has enhanced our ability to work within the healthcare industry, which still heavily leverages fax functionality. The fact that I so rarely hear the term FaxLogic and the ability to run such a seamless technology with little internal organizational support speaks for itself.

Not as a consequence of FaxLogic, but to general fax capabilities and number of third parties involved in the transmission of data via fax, the troubleshooting process for the rare customer that claims to have issues with sending faxes is difficult to diagnose thoroughly, but when the majority of your other customer do not experience the issue, it is apparent that the issue mainly lies with our customer's fax process or the carriers in between.

Collin
Office Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We Loved FaxLogic!

Kommentare: Being in the world of tax, we transmit sensitive documents to taxing authorities on a very regular basis, and having FaxLogic available to send such items was always great. I actually would be relieved when I saw a certain taxing authority accepted fax as a transmission method, because I knew all I had to do was make the document into a PDF and the job was pretty much done. Cover letters are stored in the product and have auto-fill capabilities.

Product is very easy to use. UI buttons were responsive and "dead clicks" were never a concern. Being able to sign into FaxLogic from any device is also very handy, whereas most fax systems require a dedicated on-site location. FaxLogic made my job much easier when transmitting documents to taxing authorities, as fax is a commonly accepted method of transmission amongst taxing authorities.

I think the method of downloading/viewing a fax could be made slightly easier. Once you figure it out, it's quite easy, but I think a first-time user may need direction on how to do something basic, like open the fax. A vet would know to 'Open', then 'Zoom' to view pages, but most people may expect a 1-click result. A very small downside to such a great product.

Damon
Director of Strategic Systems in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Flexible Fax Option

Kommentare: Analog phone lines no longer fit how we do business. FaxLogic provides a good path away from those analog lines. Many of our doctors work in multiple offices throughout the week. Fax to email means they get their faxes regardless of where they are.

FaxLogic provides a good way to use existing fax machines via a fax adapter in areas where computer based faxing isn't practical. Most cloud fax services I spoke with don't support these. FaxLogic also has a lot of flexibility in how we manage our faxes so we can tailor the solution to each situation.

The administration portal can be intimidating. However, their support department is responsive enough in making changes that you don't have to use the administration portal unless you want to.

Doug
Desktop Supervisor in USA

Faxlogic - THE e-Fax Soltution

Kommentare: I have used Faxlogic at 2 companies to date and am currently and admin, implementer and trainer for it at my current company. We originally used it sparsely, but moving to a SIP based phone system has presented challenges with faxing as it is not a reliable function. So, we are in the process of moving 160+ fax numbers to Faxlogic and they have been nothing short of wonderful during this ongoing process.

Pretty much everything. The ease of use, the varied options for sending and receiving faxes, the notification capabilities, the familiar feel of the interface in the web portal and absolutely the best support team.

The one thing I would like to see improved is the adding of users, connectors and stores. A copy function to create a user from an existing one would be awesome.

Richard
Director of Information Management/Safety in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Faxing Solution

Kommentare: The eliminated the POTS lines increased the reliability of our organizations faxing capabilities. They were very helpful with the creation of the necessary interface with our Emergency Medical Record software which was vital to our successful transition to e faxing. Great team to work with.

This product has been very reliable for us. In the home health care industry, our faxing solution had to meet HIPAA requirements which FaxLogic was able to do. The staff at FaxLogic have been terrific with keeping our faxing costs down. Through monitoring our company's usage trends, they adjusted our costs accordingly. Unheard of in this day an age!

The user interface seems to be a little antiquated and not as friendly as it could be and The admin interface is fairly complicated. In there defense, they have always been there to help.

Danny
Practice Administrator in USA

Faxlogic helps us manage an unsurmountable number of faxes daily.

No busy signal sending or receiving. Notification when a fax fails to go with an indication why it failed. Convenient web interface to manage failed faxes without physically resending them. Tech Support is always quick to solve any issue that may arise.

The service is a little pricey, BUT it works!

Paul
VP Information Services in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product with good capabilities and easy to deploy across my facilites

Kommentare: Simple deployment process makes it easy to add Fax numbers for specialized processes and communications. In some facilities we deal with a large number of large faxes that a fax machine just can't handle without backlog.

Product is easy to deploy and simple to use. Support staff is excellent and are always willing to work with you on deployment processes, changes and additions. With 17 separate sites and more than 25 Faxlogic fax numbers this is very important to me.

Would like to see a few new added features like automated outbound fax notifications to email and a reporting tool to look at my own statistics to review billing, pages. Today this is provided when requested but would be nice to have my own tools to review. Online training is provided through web meetings but would like to see more of a library approach to training.

Timmy
IT Lead in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Solution for Healthcare Faxing

Kommentare: We utilize the Group package with FaxLogic to service our various clinics. Being able to fax from the web browser makes it easy for staff to move around and still recieve their faxes. We've also seen a reduction in printer supply costs since faxes are automatically converted into PDF for our EMR software.

The part we enjoy most is that an employee can use a single login to access the fax mailboxes for several locations to help each other out when they get busy or call out sick.

Faxlogic has been a good fit for us so far, and we haven't seen any major issues that hinder productivity.

Richard
CIO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: Our business still has to communicate via fax. This is the best platform bar none

Very versatile. They can connect/route documents just about anywhere. Their support team will help with any configuration reequest that you have and will normally provider all the setup themselves.

I am only disappointed that we didn't find them sooner. We wasted alot of time and money on other products

Christopher
Administrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Versatile solution to bridge the technology gap

Kommentare: Fax Logic is a reliable and functional solution for offices who need both digital and physical fax capability.

Fax Logic's solution allows us to integrate existing fax machines and all in ones into a more modern workflow. The tools are intuitive and easy for users at all levels. Support is very responsive and able to assist in a timely and efficient manner. Hardware is reliable.

No concerns about the product, software, or service.

Sarah
BHS Telecom Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Faxlogic review

Kommentare: The partnership with Faxlogic has worked really well for BHS. We have multiple sites and multiple needs for our communities and Faxlogic is able to accomplish all of them. Very few cloud base fax solutions offer the option with having faxes be utilized with fax machine but Faxlogic is able to provide this for our nurses. Also, customer service has always been wonderful and prompt with Faxlogic. They have made our telecom department at BHS be able to focus on other needs for our communities because Faxlogic is able to provide quality services to our community.

Flexibility and ease of use with utilizing the portal, email, and fax machine.

locating the fax report within the portal.

Director, Information Technology in USA

Highly recommended

Kommentare: First off, the support is second to none. Tickets are answered in a very timely fashion new number creation and number porting is simple and quick. More importantly, the assigned account representatives are responsive and proactive in looking after our account. Finally, in the year+ we've used the system, it's been rock solid / no outages / etc. Keep up the good work.

Very simple to use both the web based GUI and the Email to FAX. The admin GUI is straight forward and to the point.

If anything, the variable options available to use in the automation tools (such as action items when receiving a FAX) could be a bit better documented.

IT Director in USA
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great company - Great Product!

Kommentare: We continue to implement more of their products throughout our various companies every quarter. The product is solid and works exactly as it should.

The FaxLogic system is easy to use. Implementation is quick and support is extremely responsive. Perhaps the fastest response time of any vendor we work with.

There are not any cons I have noted. No system is perfect, however this one does exactly as it should.

Kevin
COO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent service

Kommentare: Our experience over 6+ years has been extremely positive.

It is easy to use and easy to maintain. The support team is and has been fantastic. As a MSP we deal with a lot of vendors and this support team has always been responsive and very helpful

I guess if I had one it would be I don't know if there is any way to make commission for reselling? But nothing with the software itself