Über Swell

Ermöglicht Unternehmen, Echtzeit-Feedback zur Kundenerfahrungen zu erfassen: NPS, CX und Online-Bewertungen auf Websites, die zählen.

Erfahre mehr über Swell

We switched from Podium to Swell and are so happy we did. We are saving tons of money for the same level of service.

I think it asks people too many times to leave a review if they don't respond to the first message.

Bewertungen zu Swell

Swell hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 293 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Swell bereits verwendet?

Gurvinder K.
Gurvinder K.
Best ever app for texting, sms for buisness" in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

"Best management platform for help businesses"

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: According to me easy to use interface and setup. The support system is also great and fast too. This is very very helpful for small businesses.

This platform allows massages to clients to ask for Google product reviews for my business which is important for my work. This is easy to use and easy to learn and understand. No limitation for no of contacts. All prices are equal. I recommend it to all if you want to maximize your clients.

I dont have so many problems with this. Their support is great and fast to solve my problems and concern fastly. so I am happy with this.

Savannah G.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall our number of reviews has increased and a step was taken off of our team's plate since the links are sent automatically. Swell has also relieved the stress that our team used to have about having to answer chats immediately or risk losing the lead.

We use Swell for two purposes, one being as our website chat and the other being as a way to request reviews from customers. The website chat feature has been a huge help because potential customers do not have to stay on the website for us to respond, all communication is to their phone, but through the Swell platform on our end. This has proved to be very efficient. As for the review requests, our reviews have increased exponentially, and we credit it to how easy Swell's links make it to leave us a review. On our end, we also like that once we convert a lead in our CRM to a customer they are automatically entered into Swell's system. They are then automatically scheduled to be sent a review request at 6:00 p.m. that evening. Overall this has automated our system for reviews and made the experience easier for our customers.

It would be nice for the website chats to link up to our CRM so we can see if they are already a lead and be able to add them to our CRM from Swell if they are not. This is not a dealbreaker by any means. The other thing is that the company we worked with before had a widget that we could put on our website so that our reviews automatically showed on our website. Something like this would be nice to have again, but still not a dealbreaker.

Steven I.
Marketing & Media Director in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

After Using For Months, We Are Switching Off of Swell

1 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Negative experience overall. They stopped letting us send out reviews, and reviews that were "sent" weren't being counted accurately so I couldn't track my employees correctly. We definitely got more reviews, but for the cost we expected to be able to use the API to integrate and automate the reviews but that didn't happen because the API is the worst we've seen.

The ease of sending a text message out to customers and having them review in 1 tap is great.

I feel like we were lied to during the sales process. The API is absolute garbage compared to other software and the salesman said we'd be able to use it to do whatever we needed to in our in-house software based on Quickbase. That was a lie and the API is a mess to even sift through. Don't advertise use of an API when the API is worthless.

Frazier O.
Head of Marketing in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The SMS Marketing Platform that fits in your budget.

Kommentare: I see a lot of companies advertising themselves as the solution for small businesses. Yet, their pricing is high and honestly pretty restrictive in what you can actually do with it. Especially for small businesses. Swell is the exception. Their price point for the web chat, reviews, and SMS campaigns are totally fair. Not to mention their customer service team has gone above and beyond for us getting our integrations worked out. I would encourage any company looking to implement a new SMS software to go with Swell.

We weren't restricted to a maximum number of contacts. No matter how many contacts we have, the price is the same.

Nothing notable. They're a smaller company which caused some issues between one of our APIs. (Likely because we are the first ones to need this certain API). That being said, the Swell team has been great with working with the other company to get things fixed.

Lindsay B.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

If you are not using Swell for review management, you are missing out!

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have had a good experience overall with Swell.

We had been using Swell for review management for about a year when our dental software incorporated review requests. We canceled Swell for a short time for the built in product. We noticed a huge drop in review response using the other review management. Lesson learned, Swell has a method to produce the best response. I also love the text to pay feature. That has been a game changer.

Software updates have proven to be problematic with Swell at times but not updating in the database. Patients with canceled or moved appts would continue to be contacted. It took several days and attempts to remedy the situation.

Elle H.
Marketing Director in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Our Team

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We mostly use Swell to improve the customer experience and customer satisfaction and it really has been a great tool for us in that sense. We haven't used it for much more than that, but the experience has been positive.

This has been a great tool to better manage our customer service and customer experience. We do also encourage reviews on occasion and that has helped us build our online reviews.

I wish there was a way for the person who addresses the customer to be the only one who receives notifications for that message chain. Sometimes, it can be a little overwhelming, but I guess, at least everyone is in the know.

Max V.
Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Worth Every Single Penny and All Small Businesses Should Use This Product

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have had no problems with customer service, i have had only a few reasons to contact customer service, my experience is only positive.

Integration into the business was simple, fully integrated in less than 30 days, and i did not have to dedicate very much of my time to get that full integration accomplished.

Does not yet work with some of the most important review sites that are specific to my industry (legal services).

Seberina H.
Practice Manager in USA

Great Product

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

It has helped us increase our reviews substantially.

Sometimes the reviews on google don't match up with the number of reviews on Swell. That's the only issue we've had.

Tyler Q.
Director of Business Development in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product and Customer Service!

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from Swell was immensely helpful! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] went over and beyond. He answered all of my questions real time. Then he dove right in and helped create a Zap/web hook that now creates a new lead in our CRM automatically from our Swell account. This is game changer! It will not only save time but it will help us capture more business! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] thank you so much for all you do! 😊

Being able to text a client from our web site chat is game changer. Has increased sales!

The only con is you have to manually refresh the inbox to see new chats.

Nicholas D.
Dentist in USA

Satisfied Customer for 2+ years

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall the software has been tremendous in getting us more google reviews and generating more business as new customers are able to see the positive reviews and thus it makes them want to check us out

I enjoy the review management, ease of use, customers are able to leave reviews and they post right to google

Nothing stands out as a least favorite quality of the software

Nicole T.
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

BirdEye was good; Swell is GREAT!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I’m writing this review because I have been very happy with Swell in our first 3 months of use. The software has exceeded my expectations! I have also been absolutely thrilled with Swell’s customer service. I always get an answer or solution within the day of my inquiry. Fantastic!

Swell is very easy to implement, and the dashboard is intuitive and user-friendly. My favorite Swell feature is one I thought might be a negative: customers leave a review after only one click. Why would a one-click system be a negative? We previously used BirdEye and were very happy with them. Unfortunately, a programming glitch did not allow our practice management software to function with BirdEye on our server, so we had to part ways. But one BirdEye feature I really appreciated was a system to help guide unhappy customers to contact us directly instead of leaving a poor review on Google or Facebook. As a marketer, I try to avoid negative reviews like the plague! What I didn’t realize was that BirdEye’s “safety valve” involved extra screens for even the most enthusiastic customer to click through. When we switched to Swell, our sales representative convinced me that, based on our practice’s outstanding history of 5-star reviews, we likely didn’t need that safety net. Additionally, he was certain the one-click-to-leave-a-review system would lead to more customers leaving reviews. He was absolutely correct! We averaged 1-2 reviews a week with BirdEye, but have already had several days in which we received 5-7 reviews per day(!!) with Swell!

The two details I have asked Swell to address are: - A small review counting badge that we can install in the header of our website (they are working on it). - For our replies to reviews to be visible in the Swell review scroll that we have on our website. Again, I hear the technical wizards at Swell are working to fulfill this request.

Jack S.
Dentist in USA

We love SwellCX

Kommentare: We are able to quickly gain reviews from patients of our dental practice. These reviews can easily be responded to through the platform. We have grown with new patients seeing the number of reviews we have as well. It is a very cyclic process that is growing moving forward.

This software seemlessly integrated with our system to send review requests daily. Since the implementation we have gotten about 25-30 reviews per month. This was compared to the 5 per month we were getting in the previous timeframe with a different platform.

We have had no issues with the program. Any customization was addressed quickly from support and resolved our concerns. The only thing that could make it better would be saving some money. However, it is already well worth the price that we pay.

Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Director of Editorial & Content Marketing | Product Manager in USA

Swell CX is all about enabling businesses to engage w/ customers in an easier, more meaningful way.

Kommentare: Swell CX gives you the tools to better manage your customer experience and more meaningfully interact with your consumers. That's a powerful benefit, and one that will help you achieve greater success in your business.

Swell CX does a lot of cool things, but it's most valuable feature is perhaps its ability to create two-fold awareness for its users. What I mean by that, is that Swell CX helps businesses understand their customers, while also helping them gain exposure to new customers. The software does this in two major ways: first, by gathering ALL of your business' customer reviews, and displaying them all in one place; and second, by offering your business a means to interact w/ customers in a fully customizable way. This means you can engage w/ your customers exactly how YOU want to, and that your business' Google reviews, Yelp reviews, Facebook reviews, even those provided exclusively to Swell, are organized, analyzed, and displayed in one simple dashboard. This gives business owners incredible insight into customer experience, and a better way to interact w/ their consumer. Here are some cool things Swell CX offers: - easy to use, intuitive software - useful review & reviewer metrics - access to all public reviews and all private Swell reviews - integration w/ powerful review sites like Google & Facebook - a dashboard that displays all of your business' reviews - customizable email & sms campaigns - campaign metrics - ability to manage multiple locations Ultimately, Swell CX helps you better understand your customers which helps you better understand your business. With Swell, you have more control over customer engagement and perception. Plus, it's easy!

There are a lot of tools built into this software, and I want for them ALL to be used! My only fear is that businesses won't utilize the software to its full potential.

Megan S.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Option

Kommentare: We have had a great experience with Swell. It is very affordable compared to competitors on the market, with all of the same features. Any time there has been an issue with something not working appropriately, they have it fixed very fast. No issues at all, highly recommend!

Swell has been a great addition to our digital offerings for members. It's ease of use is fantastic and helps us stay connected to members all the time, not just during business hours.

There were some things we had to work through in the beginning with things not working as they should, but this is to be expected for a small start up.

Lilly P.
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We love Swell!

Kommentare: Swell team made all the on-boarding process so smooth and painless. Once we went live with Swell our reviews were non-stop!

Results! We have results!!! Any other product we demo'd was not able to show facts, and prove how they product helped that other practice to achieve their goal.

Nothing! We love it! We love every aspect of Swell. It takes asking for reviews and following up completely off your plate. You and your team can focus on providing a great patient experience, and Swell will do the rest.

Jake G.
EVP Client Strategy in USA

Best Tool on Market to boost patient engagement

Kommentare: their customer support and training support is terrific. It was easy to setup and even easier to use.

The webchat tool is designed as a lead generation tool first, which helps patients, website visitors, and staff engage via text instead of tethering them to the computer. I also love the automated system to invite patients to leave reviews straight to Google without too many clicks. consistently seeing 25% more reviews come through Swell than any other tool being used in the dental industry.

The fact that we can't do automated appointment confirmations or reminders via SMS or online booking. They already integrate with most practice management softwares so I can't imagine this would be difficult to do.

Melody J.
sales in USA
Musik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Decent Product With Very Good Customer Service

Kommentare: We have used a different chat platform before switching to Swell. The other chat program seemed to be easier to navigate, so some of the employees feel annoyed by the switch.

It is a convenient tool that connects me with my customers. Though there are glitches with some of the features, the customer service has been good about looking into the problems.

There are parts of the design that are not easy to navigate. Some of the features I do not use because they are vaguely marked and I don't want to hassle with them. As stated earlier there have been glitches with the photo features when using my iPhone. The first issue was resolved, which was that the photo feature was not working at all. The second issue may have been resolved but I am tentative to attempt using this feature because it was sending the same photo with every text. I don't want to flood a potential customer with repeating photos every time I try to communicate.

Daniel H.
Owner Dentist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Doubled the number of Google Reviews!

How many more reviews we received the very next month using the software

I wish we could make it so that patients who wrote a review would NOT receive another request in the future

Eric B.
CEO in USA

Online review generation needs to be simple - Swell does it the best!

Kommentare: Phenomenal product and support!! I run a marketing agency that works with hundreds of dental practices, and Swell is by far our favorite partner. Their system works seamlessly and is so simple for our dental clients to use. We have seen reviews increase by 50-100X in the first 6-months. We recently had a practice that wanted to get to 100 reviews. They were at 47 reviews for the first 3-years in practice. By the end of the second month using Swell, we had accomplished our goal of 100 reviews. That was more reviews in 2-months than that practice had in 3-years. Thanks for all the success!!

Managed service. Swell will do the install for you, and once it is installed, it is extremely easy to use for dental practices.

Drill down and data aggregation functionality is not the best

Stephen a. V.
Stephen a. V.
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Better option than Podium

Kommentare: Very easy to set up and very nice to have a great customer support team.

Cost effective- easy to communicate with support

There are glitches that happen occasionally

Britney L.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Nothing Compares to Swell CX!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great! Anytime something hasn't worked properly or I needed help, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is quick to respond and resolve whatever it may be! So thank you for making the streamlining process for our practices a breeze!

What I love most about Swell CX is how easy it is to use. Everything is on one dashboard which makes implementing it at the office level so much more convenient and you can't beat the price for the product that you are receiving.

What I like least about the software is how the review widget appears on the website and it doesn't automatically pull new reviews that come through just the ones up until the point of installing the widget.

Mckenna F.
Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Life Saving

Kommentare: The customer service always goes above and beyond, from set up to daily use, they are always helpful and on top of it.

Swell is overall super easy to use, especially with their new app. When we first opened the salon we had multiple fully booked stylists, and it made it seamless getting in contact with all the guests. They helped us send review requests and we were able to build our reviews up over 100 within the first few months, so now we are one of the top salons on Google. It also lets you read and reply to them right away. I love being able to text our guests, it is the feature we use daily. Swell saved my life when the salon had to close due to Covid-19. It made us feel so much better that we were able to reach all of our guests at the same time to keep them up to date with what was going on, and then made it easy to get everyone rescheduled when we reopened. At this point I feel like Swell is a necessary part of our day to day life, and refuse to work without it. Would recommend Swell to anyone and any business.

I honestly wouldn't change anything. I didn't know there was anything like Swell out there, and it checked all of our boxes.

Joshua J.
President in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Swell was the perfect choice!

Kommentare: The entire process has been excellent and its made such a huge improvement on how we communicate with potential and current customers.

Review management has been an incredible success. But adding Swell to our website was a game changer. Our team fields so many questions from potential clients that would have gone unanswered before! The text engagement is better for us than Live Chat; it allows us to continuously communicate with them, without losing the conversation. Our prospective client engagement is through the roof!

There were a few bugs in the beginning, but its been pretty smooth sailing so far!

Veronica W.
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great as a texting platform

Kommentare: Although clumsy in some aspects it overall fits our needs at the time being as being a way to contact and stay in touch with clients without sharing our personal numbers.

Swell is easy to use and works well as a basic web chat/ customer text service. It's easy to keep track of each employees customer interactions. Uploading our client information was pretty seamless and our onboarding included a lot of support with even tutorial videos sent to share with the team at my request.

There is room for improvement. Sending photos to clients is hit or miss...when they do send it sends when you click...it would be nice if there was a preview so that you are sure you send the correct photo. We have had a lot of issues with the app for our team members that don't have IPhones. The notifications can feel a little clumsy at times. There is no real way to see who has sent reviews when...you can see the reviews and what stage they are in but further expansion would be helpful

Heather M.

GLAD WE CHANGED!

Kommentare: So far it has gone very well!

We had it set-up so Swell would start the day our other company ended. The transition was seamless! We've already received 7 Google reviews in just a few days! I am very hopeful that we will continue to get new reviews and our business relationship with Swell continues well!

I haven't quite mastered the website and it seems very overwhelming but that is partly my fault as I haven't taken time to really work with it since we are so busy.