Swell CX

Swell CX Bewertungen

von Swell CX

Swell CX is all about enabling businesses to engage w/ customers in an easier, more meaningful way.

Bewertet am 12.4.2018
Mallory M.
Director of Editorial & Content Marketing | Product Manager

Kommentare: Swell CX gives you the tools to better manage your customer experience and more meaningfully interact with your consumers. That's a powerful benefit, and one that will help you achieve greater success in your business.

Vorteile: Swell CX does a lot of cool things, but it's most valuable feature is perhaps its ability to create two-fold awareness for its users. What I mean by that, is that Swell CX helps businesses understand their customers, while also helping them gain exposure to new customers. The software does this in two major ways: first, by gathering ALL of your business' customer reviews, and displaying them all in one place; and second, by offering your business a means to interact w/ customers in a fully customizable way.
This means you can engage w/ your customers exactly how YOU want to, and that your business' Google reviews, Yelp reviews, Facebook reviews, even those provided exclusively to Swell, are organized, analyzed, and displayed in one simple dashboard.
This gives business owners incredible insight into customer experience, and a better way to interact w/ their consumer.
Here are some cool things Swell CX offers:
- easy to use, intuitive software
- useful review & reviewer metrics
- access to all public reviews and all private Swell reviews
- integration w/ powerful review sites like Google & Facebook
- a dashboard that displays all of your business' reviews
- customizable email & sms campaigns
- campaign metrics
- ability to manage multiple locations
Ultimately, Swell CX helps you better understand your customers which helps you better understand your business. With Swell, you have more control over customer engagement and perception. Plus, it's easy!

Nachteile: There are a lot of tools built into this software, and I want for them ALL to be used! My only fear is that businesses won't utilize the software to its full potential.

We love SwellCX

Jack S.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are able to quickly gain reviews from patients of our dental practice. These reviews can easily be responded to through the platform. We have grown with new patients seeing the number of reviews we have as well. It is a very cyclic process that is growing moving forward.

Vorteile: This software seemlessly integrated with our system to send review requests daily. Since the implementation we have gotten about 25-30 reviews per month. This was compared to the 5 per month we were getting in the previous timeframe with a different platform.

Nachteile: We have had no issues with the program. Any customization was addressed quickly from support and resolved our concerns. The only thing that could make it better would be saving some money. However, it is already well worth the price that we pay.

Pure Genius

Bewertet am 13.2.2020
Talon D.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: 10/10, couldn't be happier.

Vorteile: How hands off and accessible it is. It's hard to imagine something being easier to work with.

Nachteile: When my CC was changed I wasn't notified it was no longer working. Of course it's my responsibility as well.

easy to use

Amanda M.
treatment
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: easy to use, automatically sends out review requests

Nachteile: seems to not be pulling any reviews after the first month

We love Swell!

Lilly P.
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Swell team made all the on-boarding process so smooth and painless. Once we went live with Swell our reviews were non-stop!

Vorteile: Results! We have results!!!
Any other product we demo'd was not able to show facts, and prove how they product helped that other practice to achieve their goal.

Nachteile: Nothing! We love it!
We love every aspect of Swell. It takes asking for reviews and following up completely off your plate. You and your team can focus on providing a great patient experience, and Swell will do the rest.

Online review generation needs to be simple - Swell does it the best!

Eric B.

Kommentare: Phenomenal product and support!! I run a marketing agency that works with hundreds of dental practices, and Swell is by far our favorite partner. Their system works seamlessly and is so simple for our dental clients to use. We have seen reviews increase by 50-100X in the first 6-months. We recently had a practice that wanted to get to 100 reviews. They were at 47 reviews for the first 3-years in practice. By the end of the second month using Swell, we had accomplished our goal of 100 reviews. That was more reviews in 2-months than that practice had in 3-years. Thanks for all the success!!

Vorteile: Managed service. Swell will do the install for you, and once it is installed, it is extremely easy to use for dental practices.

Nachteile: Drill down and data aggregation functionality is not the best

Nothing Compares to Swell CX!

Britney L.
Marketing Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great! Anytime something hasn't worked properly or I needed help, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is quick to respond and resolve whatever it may be! So thank you for making the streamlining process for our practices a breeze!

Vorteile: What I love most about Swell CX is how easy it is to use. Everything is on one dashboard which makes implementing it at the office level so much more convenient and you can't beat the price for the product that you are receiving.

Nachteile: What I like least about the software is how the review widget appears on the website and it doesn't automatically pull new reviews that come through just the ones up until the point of installing the widget.

Smooth onboarding & truly increase our reviews

Ethan M.
Vice President
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were looking for a solution that increased the amount of reviews we currently get on Google, Facebook and other sites. We considered many solutions, and even adjusting our current solution, but when we talked to Swell we found them not to be the lowest cost option, but their quality shined. They definitely are lower cost than the other competitors we looked at (Birdeye & Podium), but what really motivated us was no contract and the fact that they were a genuine and sincere operation. Once we turned their solution on, it massively increased our rate of reviews - at least 5x.

Vorteile: Easy integration with our Eagleosft dental software. They increased our reviews by 5x. Support has been rarely used, but when we have had to talk to them: great.

Nachteile: There isn't anything we like least. Their support is responsive. Their website is fast and easy to use. Their software syncs with our server well. They have plenty of great recommendations. I don't know what to say "least" about. :)

Amazing platform

Omar A.
Dentist/Owner
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Awesome experience and always get a response quickly if I have any questions or concerns.

Vorteile: The way the software was developed makes it very easy for a patient to review my practice and the numbers have been growing as a result. One of the best ways to drive referral marketing.

Nachteile: Multiple reminders can be a pro and a con. Everytime patient comes in he/she gets a reminder to review. Im sure those that dont wont to review may find it annoying.

I love Swell CX

Mari T.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My reps are the best! He was great to work with. It was a seamless setup and easy to use dashboard. I love the results we are getting with Swell CX. I have recommended Swell CX to many business owners as well as getting my husband to use it for his business. It has made a huge difference in his business!

Vorteile: Easy to install. Super easy to navigate the dashboard.

Nachteile: There is not anything I don't like about Swell CX.

Awesome and Easy Service!

Brandon W.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Sell CX has completely automated our review requesting process. We are finally obtained amazing 5 star reviews on Google thanks to Swell's easy to use interface and well formatted text messages and graphics.

Vorteile: I love that this software is completely automated. Myself and my staff do not have to spend literally any time to solicit reviews from our patients.

Nachteile: I have no complaints about this software.

Swell after 8 months

Bewertet am 16.8.2019
Matt D.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been good. We have gotten almost 200 reviews in less than a year.

Vorteile: It’s pretty effortless after you get it dialed in.

Nachteile: That if you allow google and Facebook as a review platform it also introduces the swell review. When you do that it takes reviews away from google and Facebook. I probably had 30 people review me in swells platform which is completely worthless because no one can see them but me. They need to remove that option. When I contacted customer support they said it could not be removed.

Amazing!

Olu O.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: By far the best product of its type that I have ever used and I have used several.

Vorteile: Swell is the most effective review system that I have seen! It is very easy to use, integrated with our software seamlessly and our review count has gone through the roof!! Simply amazing!

Nachteile: I really don't have a lot of complaints regarding this software. It does the job very well.

Absolutely love Swell! I have looked into and used other options, and Swell is the best.

Bewertet am 18.4.2018
Jeff B.
Founding Owner, President

Kommentare: We immediately saw a big uptick in the number and quality of reviews left by our clients.

Vorteile: Super easy to use. In one click clients can leave easy ratings and reviews on google, facebook, yelp, whatever. They send a report every month detailing the number of reviews requested, the number posted, average rating, and the number that were posted on the various search sites.

Nachteile: Getting a review from a client is more effective when the client is still in your presence. Once they leave your location, response rates go down. That isn't a factor related to the software, but just a fact of human nature. As long as your client isn't on your wifi, try and get the review before they leave your place of business.

Game Changer

Talar G.
dentist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent customer support and software has worked without any problems.

Vorteile: Ease of use and immediate results. Customer support is very helpful and want you to succeed.

Nachteile: I wish there was a phone app for it but it seems it is in the works!

Best Review Software for the dental industry!!

Bewertet am 23.8.2019
Cheryl C.
Business Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent!! Great company that takes great care of their clients!

Vorteile: It's easy integration into our software. Great Customer Service!!

Nachteile: not able to control time when review request is sent. (we close late- 7 pm and reviews often go out next day)

Swell produces great results!

Bewertet am 26.10.2018
Bronte S.
Marketing Strategist

Kommentare: I've been pleased to see that no matter where the practice is that I'm working with, we see great results from the product- and are able to improve their online reputation through directly and easily asking for reviews. The text that the patients receive is really easy to walk through and review through simple steps, and then take the review public. I've been pleased with the customer service and the product itself.

Vorteile: I really like that the dashboard is easy to access and send out reviews. I work in a dental marketing agency and we use Swell as one of our trusted products we sell to clients. They are able to easily link the reviews to their practice management software and automatically send them out, they also have a manual product where you can send the reviews yourself through inputting the information about the person you're requesting a review from. It's super easy and simple!

Nachteile: I have noticed some bugs with being able to access all of my clients reviews platforms, but all have been easily sorted out with Swell's great team.

Swell CX Happy Subscriber

Bewertet am 29.10.2018
Deanne R.
Practice Administrator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Right from the beginning it was easy and no pressure. I first met with some people with Swell CX at an AADOM conference and they were no pressure!...I loved that! Even though I didn't go back to the office Monday morning and call them right away I knew exactly who I would contact when we were ready to implement a service like this. We sat pretty stagnate for many months with the same 12 reviews, we immediately had a response when we no longer had to ask patients for their feedback, it was automated and done for us! In the first month we doubled our reviews and our team didn't feel stress to have to ask for it. The implementation process was so easy it took about 15 minutes and they were so mindful and respectful of my time. Great company, great service, great people.

Vorteile: This is mindless! What do we have in our day that we can say is mindless? We no longer had to figure how to have that sometimes challenging conversation to ask for a compliment.

Nachteile: The software is great! Even when we had a sync failure their tech team called us as soon as they realized a problem...One less call for me to make.

Helped us gain more honest reviews

Bewertet am 3.9.2019
Vivian T.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We were able to ask our existing patients for reviews

Nachteile: I don't have any cons about this software

Swell seriously helped out reviews and reputation

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Todd S.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We received more real and authentic reviews that we could have ever gotten on our own. This made asking for reviews and actually getting feedback from customers extremely easy.

Vorteile: The software is incredibly easy to use. You log into the dashboard and can easily navigate the program without having any sort of training or experience with this type of software. Sending out emails and texts is very quick to do and only takes a few minutes to do each day.

Nachteile: Nothing immediately. They are coming up with enough great features that we are extremely excited about.

Amazing Results!

Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Ryan C.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Working with Swell CX has been great from the start! The team was super great

Vorteile: We've used a couple of different review platforms for our clients and this one has by far pulled in the greatest results. One of our dentists now has over 300 5 star reviews and he's thrilled! Swell has helped up make out clients very happy, so that makes us very happy!

Nachteile: Easier ability to disable requests/sends

Great Software - easy to use!

Bewertet am 23.8.2019
Madelyn R.
System Manager

Kommentare: Excellent tool to increase reviews

Vorteile: Easily integrated with existing software. Great customer support

Nachteile: We haven't found anything that we dislike or has been a negative about Swell

A great investment

Andrea R.
Practice manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In the past, we had requested that patients review our business on-line with little response. Once the software was set up, we have several reviews each day.

Vorteile: We get so many reviews. Our Google reviews have helped our business stand out from the others.

Nachteile: I have no complaints. You can set it up to target a specif social media account.

Very easy to use. Fast integration. Great value.

Bewertet am 29.3.2018
Justen N.
Partner

Vorteile: Really effective. Our customers can easily use it and the results have been great. It only takes a few clicks for our patients to leave us great reviews.

Nachteile: We haven't run into any problems yet. It integrated easily with our practice management software. Not sure what con we have experienced yet.

Benefits for a dental office

Bewertet am 16.8.2019
Nick K.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Keeps us constantly improving our patient’s experience as well as allowing our patient’s testimonials speak for the quality of care we offer

Vorteile: Ease of application, automatic connectivity with my patients, well organized dashboard

Nachteile: Some patients had difficulty doing the survey if they did not have a google account