Great System

Matthew B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great software and easy to use. Transferring members over from mindbody was so easy and the team at Push press helped me every step of the way.

Vorteile: The ease of use and the great customer service. I originally switched from mindbody and will never go with another system. Anytime i have an issue i receive. A response Whittington hours, not days as with mind body.

Nachteile: Wish is synced with constant contact. I do not use mail chimp and that would be awesome if i could get the contacts to sync with constant contact.

von PushPress an 20.9.2019

Thanks, Matthew! This is exactly what we want to hear. We're happy you made the switch and even happier that we could support you through the process. Regarding Constant Contact, we might have a solution for you using our current Zapier integration...reach out to our support team for more guidance.

Took us from looking mom and pop, to presenting like a well established business w/ a tech staff

Bewertet am 15.4.2018
Heather F.
Owner/Operator/Coach

Vorteile: We run an athletic performance facility. A big portion of our athletes are below the age of 18. Pushpress allows the athlete/parent to sign the athlete up easily on line from landing pages. We are able to attach digital documents to the plans so waivers are signed by parent and stored digitally. Parents can pay online prior to attending class. We spend our time coaching instead of doing administrative task during our training times. Once an athlete is established and on a plan, the system does the rest..From recording check ins, to sending emails when punch cards are out. It keeps track of our payments and indicates who is late. It will flag athletes that have not paid, by not allowing them to check in. I would be remiss if I did not mention the customer service. They are very attentive to problems and open to dialogue about features that users would like added in future updates.

Nachteile: Emails...some time the system sends emails to clients when I wish I had a clearer way of indicating if I want an email to go or not. Sometimes our clients get bombarded with emails and the email I actually need them to read and act upon is lost in the mix. Also the inability to change pricing on the fly for a plan without creating a discount. End up comping plan and charging to invoice...just not nice and clear when looking after the fact. Requires me to make notes in system so I know why they were comped etc. They have improved using the system for youth athletes, but our problem is kids do not pay the bill. I wish the athletes could check in, but would Athlete would be flagged and we would be flagged in the system if they have not paid...but still records Check-in as owing. The portal is nice but really needs ability for athlete to check how many punches they have remaining to be valuable.

Want a software for your gym with excellent performance and support - choose PushPress

Jason H.
Director of Community Development
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: PushPress is simply the best! They gave the best presentation when doing their demo and they all are part of gyms so they know all facets of the industry. Their customer service is the best I have dealt with and that says a lot as I spent 10+ years in the IT field. The people at PushPress are so helpful, friendly, prompt, and just so all around awesome that you actually look forward to interacting with them. Their service and their software have totally changed our gym to where we now feel like we are actually able to do work with the tracking of leads, at risk members, and just our community as a whole. I would recommend PushPress again and again - all day - every day!

Vorteile: The best thing about the PushPress software is the ease of use. We were able to jump right in and get everything set up so quickly. We have learned how to implement new pieces easily as well as integrate the software into our website, kiosks, and TV. Our warriors have loved the ease of check in and purchasing via the Store.

Nachteile: The thing I like the least would be that I can't do everything from my phone - an admin app for the phone would be awesome as I don't always have my computer around at the gym and our kiosks are in use.

von PushPress an 23.9.2019

Thank you, Jason! We're stoked that you feel like PushPress is having such a positive impact on your gym. Everyone here truly loves what they do and that includes getting the chance to work directly with gym owners, coaches, etc. Thanks for joining our team!

So thankful I switched to Push Press!

Nick F.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Using Push Press has been a gamechanger for CrossFit Breakthrough. It allows us to be way more organized, creative, consistent, and professional. Automating several things I used to do manually has saved me time and money!

Vorteile: The customer service is amazing, and fast. Any time I have an issue, I can chat with somebody directly, and they seem to genuinely care about the problem, and offer solutions and best practices. That was especially crucial last year as we on boarded to this new system.

Nachteile: Sometimes the apps can run a little slow. But I appreciate that any issue that arises, the team takes feedback on and seeks to improve/resolve

von PushPress an 20.9.2019

This is awesome to hear, Nick! We truly believe that our support team is top notch, and we're glad you feel the same. We know that switching to another software system can be daunting, so we're always happy to help with the onboarding process. As always, please continue to reach out to support when issues arise. Thanks!

Easy to learn, easy to customize

Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Jake K.
Co-owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I needed an accurate software that easily tracked memberships and the dollars spent, and it does a great job.

Vorteile: Very customizable, easy to learn, reports are easy to read

Nachteile: Wish it had programming software like Sugarwod built in.

von PushPress an 16.9.2019

Thank you for the review, Jake! We appreciate your feedback. We do have our Track system, which allows you to easily program workouts - but we do not do workout tracking.

The reason is twofold:

1. Currently, there's 2 philosophies around workout tracking. Tracking performance & Building community. It's pretty hard to build a system that can do both well. SugarWOD is focused on building community.

Depending on which way you'd like your gym to leverage workout tracking, you would prefer one or the other. If we built our own, we would be inflexible to the other side of the equation

2. Workout tracking is a massively moving target, and it's needs constantly evolve. If we built that, we would needing to devote resources to continually evolve it, which would take resources away from our core development.

We believe specialists win over generalists. We prefer to have the best core system and work with systems that can enhance us.

Review

Amanda B.
Owner/Coach
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Customer Service is the bomb! So responsive and helpful.

Nachteile: I wish there was a management app. I'm out in a park and don't have a "check in" front desk. The Check-in app is restrictive because I can't see who I've already checked in. I usually end up using the browser, but then the checkins are all the way at the bottom of the page and require a lot of scrolling. They tend to refresh frequently OR not pull up the option to select a class time so often that I don't usually end up checking people in at class time. Even then, I often have a circle loading for a long time, sometimes prohibiting me to even enter attendance for a day or so. IF I had tons of classes, I could rationalize this delay, but I don't ... I only have two classes, two days a week. The rest of the days, I only have one class a week.

von PushPress an 20.9.2019

Hey Amanda, I'm so glad our support team has been helpful! We think they're pretty awesome too. Thank you for the feedback as well, detailed responses like this are very helpful. I'll make sure and pass this information along. Thank you!

Very Pleased

James E.
Owner/Operator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It’s been fantastic.

Vorteile: I really enjoy the ease of use and responsiveness, whether I’m in front of my computer, or on the go. The customer service is phenomenal, and they’re constantly working to improve their product.

Nachteile: I think the amount of emails that go out to members can be a little overwhelming. Important information is easily lost to those who don’t manage their inbox well

von PushPress an 20.9.2019

Hi James, we appreciate your comments! We know that owners are constantly on the move so making sure you can seamlessly transition is important. We are also looking to overhaul email functionality to give you much more granular control in the near future, you will love this!

Amazing support & developers who are constantly trying to improve

Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Rya F.
Co-owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We can sell memberships and products. Otherwise I fell like reporting and tracking could be a whole lot better.

Vorteile: Customer support is awesome, and usually really quick to respond when a question arises.

Nachteile: Sometimes it just feels...clunky. Reports are typically kind of confusing and it's hard to get to the report you actually need. Member lists/counts don't usually feel accurate and it's hard to customize what customers you are actually trying to track. Setting up an in house lead, or new member is a slow clunky process, transitioning them from a lead to a member, is somewhat clunky. The process to change a members plan by canceling the existing plan is not the greatest since it shows as a canceled plan. 12x per month type memberships are set up bad for the first month since it allows that new member to check in 12 times within the first month, even if they sign up the last week of the month. Integration, product setup, & use of Store app is also clunky.

von PushPress an 23.9.2019

Hi Rya, thank you for the feedback! Our team is constantly striving to improve the user experience. One of the projects our developers are currently working on is more customization of reporting, so keep an eye out for those improvements. As always, if you're ever having trouble with a process, please reach out to the support team for guidance. They are pro's and always willing to share best practices. Thanks!

Industry Leader in Gym Management Software

Bewertet am 8.5.2019
Skyler B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: PushPress saves me time, effort and money, allowing me to do more of what I want to do and less of what I have to do.

Vorteile: I've been using PushPress for over two years now and have been consistently surprised by PushPress. The company is constantly evolving, adding new products, services and integrations that empower me to spend less time on running a business and more on what I'm in business for. Exceptional customer service is just the icing on the cake.

Nachteile: Interface is slightly "rigid," but it does everything it needs to do, so it's not really a problem as much as it is an opportunity.

von PushPress an 9.5.2019

Thanks for the review Skyler! I love your mindset in that it's more of an opportunity! We're actually redoing the whole frontend right now :)

So Happy We Made the Switch

Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Katie F.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I could not be happier with this software, and I recommend it to literally everyone. The team behind it includes gym owners, developers, and designers who all work together on it. So it's super easy to use, and does all the things I need it to do. The product owners actively work on improving the software and are very receptive to and involved in the community of people using it. The customer service is exceptional. It was very easy to make the transition from our old software (MindBody). I stayed with MindBody *way* too long. My only regret is not making the switch sooner.

Vorteile: It does everything I need it to do, is super clear and easy to use, and the pricing is unbeatable for the value delivered.

Nachteile: There's no time clock feature and payroll is in beta. We have a small staff and use a spreadsheet to track time, so it's not a big deal. It is 100% worth it to use PushPress and keep track of time with other methods.

PushPress FTW!

Jon C.
Owner & Founder
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our overall experience with PushPress has been fantastic. We switched over from one of their main competitors and we have absolutely no regrets. It's a great tool to have for members, especially with the Store and Check-in apps as well. It makes for a somewhat flawless introduction for new members coming into our gym.

Vorteile: The new PushPress smartphone app is very easy for our members to use. They can sign up for classes, see who is in each class, and even add a profile picture so it's easy for people to put a 'face to the name.' We also love the fact that we can send out 'landing page' forms to any prospective members to sign up as a lead, for an intro, or for a membership. We can also add a discount and they can visibly see the discount is being applied which is great!

Nachteile: What I liked least about the software has already been taken care of in the latest app updates: 1) Our members wanted to see who was in what class and that has been resolved with the new software update; 2) We wanted a waitlist because a lot of our weekend classes fill up and there's no way to see if anyone else is interested in the class, but again that is currently being tested in the app before the release; 3) We really hope they implement timing out of classes soon. For instance if no one is signed up for the 6:30pm class by 5:30pm, the class will automatically be cancelled so the coach and athletes will know.

Suuuuper easy to use

Brandon E.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Push press handles everything member management

Vorteile: Ease of use
Simplicity
Lacking clutter

Nachteile: Not found anything yet that I don’t like

von PushPress an 20.9.2019

Hey Brandon, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're really glad you're finding the system easy to use. You're busy enough without having to sift through a system that's cluttered, right? We agree!

BEST App I Recommend for CrossFit Gyms & Athletes

Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Jonathan M.
CrossFit Gym Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been a user since 2014. It was great then, and has only continued to improve.

Vorteile: User interface is on point. Easy to like and comment on things that build community. Easy to customize for your gym. Backend usage is easy. LOVE IT.

Nachteile: Sometime, it can be slow to load. I'd also like to see the ability to make your results from a WOD private to other users - even at your gym. I realize it's a feature that almost seems counter-intuitive, but we've had a handful of times that would have been useful.

PushPress Review

Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Eric M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are able to work ease set up our processes for a better business. I have able to track the metrics each day/week/month to further grow my business.

Vorteile: I love the ease at which my PARISI can set up everything needed for customers. We can send out waivers, transaction requests as well as follow up in a timely fashion to anything our clients needs.

Nachteile: I would say nothing had even crossed my mind agony what is wrong with the software. I feel their is no weakness!

von PushPress an 20.9.2019

That's great to hear, Eric! With everything gym owners have going on, remembering to respond to clients can be a challenge. I'm glad we're able to help!

Push Press Review

Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Justin M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like the ease of use. Having used multiple member management services, Push Press has been the easiest to navigate and learn.

Nachteile: I wish there were more reporting features such as upcoming bills and upgrading memberships. As of now I need to delete a membership and then issue a new one. It would be easier to just have an upgrade feature.

von PushPress an 23.9.2019

Hey Justin, we're glad that you find the system easy to use! Our developers are working on some additional reporting features that will be released in the future, including more customization. Thank you for the feedback!

Get off the computer and back to work faster!

Maria E.
Gym Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Pushpress has exceeded my expectations in Customer Service. Quick to respond with solutions. There's no run around or inexperienced reps. Everyone I've dealt with is very polite and proactive to find you answers. Pushpress is easy to use, very user friendly, very organized. Thank you for a great product!

Vorteile: Pushpress organizes all my clients memberships, classes, events, sales of product, emails....I can link contact forms and registration pages to my Gym's website for easy payment processing. The Pushpress team works continually to update software. They accept recommendations on features and improvements, and work to make the Pushpress software work for you! They respond very quickly to questions, and provide videos of their answers, instead of simply directing you to "visit the customer forum to find an answer".

Nachteile: During one software update all my members' emergency contact info got imported to one of the other fields, and the only fix was manually going into each and correcting. But no info was LOST.

Best Management System Out There

Bewertet am 6.9.2018
Jonathan R.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Push Press offers every major report you could ever find valuable. The dashboard has everything you need right away to do a quick check on what you need to know for the day. The check in in awesome letting you know who registers, who checked in and who didn't. Everything I can possibly want is in this system.

Vorteile: We have used two other big name management systems at our CrossFit gym. When we had the opportunity to try Push Press we took a chance because we did nit love our system at the time. Rep and his team have exceeded our expectations. The system they developed has thought of everything. Dan even met with me and my husband when we happened to be in the area of his gym and just talked about what we need and what could make the system better. The team is quick to respond with any question and that is super important to us. They are always finding ways to make our lives better and better.

Nachteile: I know that cons are valuable to help you improve, but I can honestly say I cannot think of one.

PushPress has packaged a very powerful platform into a simple and easy to use solution.

Bewertet am 12.4.2018
James P.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been able to remove myself from most of the day-to-day admin, since members can self-manage most of their issues through the apps. This has freed up hours from my day to devote to growing the business.

Vorteile: The simplicity. Once the system has been set up, there is very little maintenance that needs to be done with the software. Getting members into the system with a membership is fast and simple. This allows me to spend the time getting to the member, instead of doing admin for the member. It just works. I also love the dedicated apps. They take a load of my staff and there is less need to have a staff member managing a front desk. These apps make it easy for members to self manage scheduling, checking in to classes, and purchase. The overall look and feel of the system is elegant. It isn't cluttered like other management solutions (MBO, Wodify, etc). We've had nothing but compliments from our members since the switch!

Nachteile: I would like to see more controls on how to communicate with members and clients. I would like to be able to customize the messages on automated emails.

We just switched to PushPress and we love it!

Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Cara F.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to use. I love the daily update emails I get about transactions, birthdays, expired memberships etc. It were also so easy to switch from our old program to this new one.

Nachteile: There are still a few bugs to be figured out, but the customer support is so efficient and helpful that everything has been taken care of quickly.

von PushPress an 30.9.2019

Thanks, Cara! We're glad that you're enjoying your experience with PushPress. We look forward to continuing to exceed your expectations!

PushPress

Bewertet am 19.9.2019
Jess R.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I appreciate being able to manage the gym when I'm not there.
Keeping track of memberships and payments

Vorteile: I like the ease of using it.
Anytime I have an issue the crew is always quick to help and fix it.
I appreciate the cost. I have a small affiliate and the cost is affordable​.

Nachteile: I wish there was an app versus having to use the website.
I would like to see ACH it has been promised for years with no follow-through.
Cleaner landing page links
During my busiest times I feel that my check-in process and the laptop​ is slow and it take a lot​ of time for it to load or it doesn't load and then I'm having people sign in on a piece of paper. This creates more work for me.

von PushPress an 20.9.2019

Thank you for the review, Jess! This type of feedback is always useful. We just spent some time working on a fix for the check-in app slowness, let the support team know if you're still experiencing difficulty. Also, ACH is currently live in beta...reach out to support to get into the next cohort. It will be open to everyone in the next 30 days. Thanks for your patience!

Push Press

Gretchen H.
Owner/coach
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are a small fitness studio and the software is plenty robust for our needs. I imagine as we grow, we will grow into some of the other features this program has to offer. Billing, scheduling, website, member app, have all been fantastic for us so far.

Vorteile: Very intuitive. Handles all the functions that I need it to for our small fitness studio. Interface is clean, easy to navigate. The response time for any help or support is very quick too.

Nachteile: Nothing so far, still consider myself a newish user:)

Awesome product, a few bugs

Bewertet am 4.5.2019
Kara C.
Administrator
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, the software is great and does everything we need it to do. The support staff is amazingly helpful and friendly. If I could change one thing, it would be giving businesses control over the emailing to its members.

Vorteile: This platform is super easy to use and understand. The apps and additional features are simple enough that we started taking advantage of them soon after we set up our membership billing side of things. Mainly, we use it for member billing, attendance and payroll tracking. But we've also begun to use the store and screens apps.

Nachteile: I'm not a fan of the auto-emailing and how we don't have control over what goes to who and when. Especially during migration (but even after), members get tons of unnecessary emails and it's pretty obnoxious. We've also run into other miscellaneous bugs and they often take awhile to hunt down and fix. Seems like the software is very popular and with all of the new apps being tested, issues don't get resolved for several days, maybe even weeks. Maybe just a shortage of manpower?

von PushPress an 8.5.2019

Thanks for taking the time to give us your honest feedback! We appreciate every review.

We agree with you about the emails - when we started we thought "less is more" and felt it was one less thing an owner had to spend time configuring. We still believe setting up all the emails is a lot of burden on an owner, but we've identified a better way to do this.

It's on the project board, and will be done soon, but we have some really big works in progress now that have to be completed as a prerequisite to this.

PushPress is the best value with the best service on the market

Bewertet am 7.9.2018
Scott M.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The value of the software is second to none, I think. The people who created it are gym owners who understand how gyms, especially CrossFit-style gyms operate. Their customer support has always been great, too. Quick to respond or offer an answer. I also like that there's a Facebook community so you can see how others who are using the software may have already solved a certain problem you're facing -- like two people who share an email address.

Nachteile: It's kind of cumbersome to setup new clients, especially drop-ins, with "special requests." I coach one class and will frequently get people who say they were given a buy 2, get 1 free deal, or are offered 50% off a punch card, etc. Special exceptions are difficult. I wish I could just open one screen and put in the persons name, how many classes they get, and how much I want to charge them, if anything at all.

Pushing PushPress

Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Jaime E.
Owner/Head Coach
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, PushPress makes running a gym significantly easier. Automated memberships alone are worth the time saved to run memberships.

Vorteile: -automation
-customer service
-cyber security
This software allows for quick charges on items, event setup, attendance tracking, and member communication among other things. I appreciate the automatic drafting of memberships which takes the thinking out of the equation so I can focus on my actual business.

Nachteile: -membership cancellations
-could use a point of sale device
-cost per transaction
Memberships cancelling is tough to navigate at times. It would be convenient to have a device for sales similar to the Square System.
Personally looking forward to a less expensive option for transactions.

Business Anytime You Need It

Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Jessica H.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I’ve been with Pushpress since 2016. I have recommended them countless times and will continue to support them. They’ve built an amazing platform for ease of use and the features keep coming all while they grow and add clients.

Vorteile: The ease of use. It’s intuitive and you can get the information you need/want with a click or two. Time is money and as a mother and business owner I need my software to work in my office and on my phone on the go. It checks all of the boxes I need to be successful. Thank you Pushpress team.

Nachteile: I don’t have a least. If I had to choose one maybe the quirks that arise here and there. However, the team is always there for you to fix any issues and weekly big fixes allow for constant upgrades.