Über Nowsta

Cloudbasierte Workforce-Management-Lösung, mit der Unternehmen Personalschichten planen, Arbeitszeiten verfolgen, die Gehaltsabrechnung abwickeln und vieles mehr können.

Erfahre mehr über Nowsta

The easy to use interface allows for me to understand exactly what events I’m working and to have a clear vision of the shift to come.

People with android have had issues using the app. There is no way for staff members to put in extended periods of time off in the app (vacatin or PTO or what not).

Bewertungen zu Nowsta

Nowsta hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 239 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Nowsta bereits verwendet?

Tim
Tim
Founder & General Manager in USA

Best Option out there!

Kommentare: Great interface, really good customer service! Easy to use as a manager and employee.

Having a system that communicated with our catering software has been crucial. This allows us to keep budgeting / staffing goals in mind when creating the schedule.

I wish there was a manager portal / or team portal so that I could login and see who's clocked in, what my labor costs are for that day/period. That is the biggest lack of Nowsta currently. .

Bob
CFO in USA

Great product and service

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We as a company have loved Nowsta from implementation. It has definitely been a game changer for us in multiple ways and has had a positive impact in all departments, from event staffing to floral staffing to operations staffing and scheduling meetings. It is integral to our success and the support team is top-notch.

Scheduling, time tracking, ease of use, ability to assign multiple roles with various hourly rates, reporting tools

Nothing that I dislike but there may be a feature or two that might be beneficial, at least for some of the information or uses that I would like to retain/export.

Daniel
CEO in USA
Eventservice, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Terrible

Kommentare: Terrible. completely terrible. They were never available to help me with a problem or take accountability for their software's mistakes

I don't, the whole point of the company is to track employees and they can't even do that correctly.

Customer service. They refuse to help me when I shared with them that their platform is misreporting all of the calculations from overtime worked, total pay, and total hours worked. Very basic math required to figure this out and they can't even do that correctly

Frankie

Nowsta is a must have!

Kommentare: Nowsta has enabled us to grow as a company and scale when needed. This is a must have app in our industry.

I like the ability to schedule multiple events and include a multitude of details that are important to convey to our teams. Also, the ability to engage temp staff through the same system is a game changer.

I would like to be able to receive employee responses through the system making it a one stop shop.

Andrea
Event and Staffing Manager in USA

Love Nowsta

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It has made scheduling staff for events VERY easy. The features are user friendly and easy to teach people.

That the updates don't transfer to the staffs google/apple calendar

Daniel

Nowsta for Caterers

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Ease of use for both employees and administrators

When you make a duplicate of an event it would be great if you could then just jump to it.

Monique
Culinary Services Manager in USA

I love this app!!

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

This app is so easy to use, so simple to update, so easy to understand.

That my staff does not update their availability as ofter as they should.

Rafaela
Business Developemnt manager in USA

Great Services!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: From the moment we integrated Nowsta into our operations, it became evident that we had discovered a game-changer in the realm of workforce management. Our overall experience with Nowsta has been nothing short of transformative. i love the communication and interaction with the entire team, [sensitive content hidden] are great!

I've been using Nowsta for our workforce management needs, and it has truly transformed the way we handle scheduling, time tracking, and communication within our organization. Here are a few aspects that have made Nowsta an invaluable tool for our business:

Theres not really much, it just lags once in a while.

Juan
Director in USA
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Service

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy to schedule and really easy to approve the timesheets

I like everything about it. I have not tried the mobile version

Kimberly
Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Marigold catering

Kommentare: Very useful , helps keep track of hours

It’s easy convenient,reliable easy to schedule

Nothing can’t really think of anything that I least like

Sarah

Scheduling Software

Kommentare: The entire Nowsta team has been responsive and easy to work with!

The ease of use and integration with Total Party Planner

We would like there to be an option that an administrator is able to clock in/out employees without having to be the event owner.

Melissa
Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nowsta truly transformed our catering companies staffing operations!

Kommentare: Nowsta has eliminated our need for paper/hand written shift times, confusion over who was at what event and for how long, wondering what was the pay for that particular shift and the need to spend countless hours calculating every employees hours/pay come payroll time. Most of all, Nowsta has connected all our employees and with the app, given each the convenance of handheld information. Oh, and Nowsta integrates with our catering software Caterease which was our biggest selling point because we only have to enter event information once and it is transferred over to Nowsta with all the details needed for the employees. From a Caterers view point, I do not think there is anything else out there that can come close to Nowsta for us. So happy we made the move to Nowsta and there's no turning back!

From an Admin stand point, I love how Nowsta is so easy to edit; staff information, times, position costs, literally everything! I love the availability checks that can go out as whatever I want, they do not have to be attached to an event. I love the multiple ways that I can inform my staff of shifts available via shifts requests and publishing to a first come first serve deal. It's so easy to make announcements to staff members who are scheduled for event shifts. Staff members get notified instantly of any event changes. I can set preferences to where I receive emails every time a staff member accepts/declines a shift, when new events are entered into Nowsta (we have the Caterease interface), when staff members do not clock into their shifts on time and so on. I could go on and on... From an employees stand point, Nowsta gives me all the information that I need for an event. Its linked with Google Maps and with one click, I get GPS directions to my event. I can get notifications of upcoming events I am scheduled for. I clock in and out with my phone, no company timeclock box needed. I can easily add breaks to my shift. I can clock into an unscheduled shift, like for kitchen/office staff members who work daily yet do not have schedule kitchen or office hours. It is soooo easy! Makes everything soooo easy!! Hands down the BEST Customer service crew I have ever worked with! I love chatting with them even tho I try not to have to. :)

The only thing at the moment that I wish Nowsta could do is have flat rate delivery options. I currently use normal staffing hours to calculate deliveries but they should be flat rates that do not affect employees hours but we make it work. Looking forward to the upgrade that includes flat rate fees.

Jennifer
Director of Business Applications in USA

Scheduling Software You Need that your Grandma could use

Kommentare: Nowsta is always very quick to respond to questions. I feel like they really listen to their customers and take our enhancement requests seriously.

Nowsta is a full service scheduling program that integrates with our catering software. It is an amazing tool for scheduling different levels of staff for multiple events at multiple locations. But it does not stop at the scheduling step. Nowsta is also our time clock and produces all the reports we need for direct import into our payroll system. It even allows our employees to cash out prior to our regular payroll date. Nowsta is also a fantastic data bank for our employee records and it has great tools for communicating with our entire staff at one time and/or the staff of a specific event. We used to have a program for scheduling, one for time and attendance, and none for employee communication. Now we have Nowsta and we love it!

I do not like the mileage feature in Time and Attendance. It is based on time instead of distance. I would love for Nowsta to be able to calculate the driving distance from an employee's home to the venue they are working at so we could compensate for miles driven. Also our tips are often not received until after an event has taken place. I'd like to have a way of entering tip income for employees when we get it but still have it associated with the event they worked.

Jared
Senior Operations Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Nowsta Lowers My Stress Level

Kommentare: Overall, I am completely impressed with the functionality, ease of use, and practicality of this product. It increases my quality of life because it is so helpful and user friendly that it significantly lowers my stress level. Thanks, again.

Nowsta is so intuitive and helpful that I honestly enjoy my time using the program. I am able to visualize and focus on the teams and venues I am staffing rather than stress about difficult logistics of a program (which is common in other programs I use). It is incredibly fluid and simple in use for an aspect of my job that is actually very complicated. I would recommend Nowsta to anyone who spends a significant portion of their day filling any type of employee shifts. Thanks for your hand work, Nowsta!

I don't have a good understanding of how to compare employee work/hour allocation relative to specific types of events. Perhaps better illustrative data representation would help. It's also possible that I just don't know how to find or use these already accessible features.

Laura

Great Employee Scheduling Software

Kommentare: Nowsta has been fairly responsive to our requests to improve the product and their customer service is fantastic and quick to respond (and troubleshoot issues).

Nowsta is an essential scheduling and timeclock tool in our catering company. Employees in the field can easily get shift information including GPS directions, times, and uniform requirements They also can log breaks and timeclock info. Shift requests are easy and simple to respond to for employees. We have been using Nowsta for many years and are very happy with it.

I wish that Nowsta was a little easier to use for scheduling full time employees with somewhat regular shifts. They have a weekly scheduler in beta mode, but it is still clunky and doesn't allow you to schedule employees without entering individual daily shifts. Other programs we have used allowed us to Enter a shift and then click a box for which days of the week that shift applied to.

Christine
CEO/Founder in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I refer Nowsta to everyone that would benefit from using it!

Kommentare: I can not say enough how much I love Nowsta! I am very picky with my software and systems I have in place for my business. Nowsta along with Tave (another software system) work perfect for me!
The Nowsta team is wonderful! Always there to help if I have a question. Nowst is a definite game changer for me and my business!

This software keeps me organized, keeps the associates organized. I love the systems, I love the real time notifications ~ I just love everything about it!

It took me a little while to get use to the software, but it was a small learning curve for me. When I send out a message to the team ~ and then go look at the announcement in my announcement tabs, it's difficult for me to find it after I've read it, doesn't seem to be in chronological order once a message, or announcement is read. ~ Also it's very difficult to get on my nowsta page as an administrator on my phone when i'm out of my office ~ this is very frustrating and hope to find a solution for this.

Marcus
Director of Event Services in USA
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Game Changer for Event Management

Kommentare: I have used Nowsta for the past 6 years with three different Catering/Hotel companies because the dedication Nowsta has to their clients is superb, the software is user-friendly with features that save time and energy. The app is loved by my staff and commutation to them through it is seamless. If you want to streamline all things dealing with event management this is the software for you!

The scheduling and communication features are by far the best in the biz. Geared towards events.

Definitely wish they had the feature to approve "published shifts request" before our employees are "confirmed". When you have many on-call staff this feature helps with sorting through everyone based on knowing who will 100% Percent pick-up the shift. Nowsta does have a "availability calendar" so staff can easily notify management of their current availability, but with a staff of 50+ enforcement that they keep their calendar updated is easier said than done.

Caitlin
Event Specialist in USA

Great Tool for Catering Company

Real time scheduling makes it very easy to staff events. Very user friendly for employees

Announcements are easy to miss sometimes

Sam
Ambassador of Awesomeness in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Switching to Nowsta was the best improvement we have made to our staffing department in years!

Kommentare: The biggest has been reduced labor because the software is so easy to use on both the admin and employee sides of things. We used to spend so much time fiddling with a product that was difficult for the employees, thereby making it difficult for admins. Hours were spent trying to figure out why they couldn't clock in/out, changing passwords, resetting accounts, an on and on. For this reason, everyone has jumped on board and really embraced Nowsta (and really loves it), which if you've every changed to a different software that you had been using for years, you know is a tall order. In addition to reduced labor, it has reduced our stress, which is hard to put a price tag on!

The user interface is very clean and easy to use. Our entire organization has rallied around the software and thoroughly enjoys using it not only to check their schedule and clock in/out, but also to communicate with their teammates, view pertinent information relating to their event, and the ability to rate staff (even us old folks born before the age of smartphones find it easy to use)! Clocking in/out is now a breeze, and the process of approving shifts for time & attendance has reduced our labor and errors tremendously. And perhaps most importantly, the customer support is extremely fast and responsive. If you ever have any question, they are certain to receive your message and get you an answer in a very timely manner!

There really aren't any cons to list here as things that we think could be improved are being addressed by their team! So, what we like least is that we didn't have it years ago!

Desiree
Desiree
Marketing & Communication Specialist in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Never Been So Efficiently Staffed!

We started using NOWSTA almost 2 years ago and it has made scheduling so much more efficient. We use it throughout our company - from servers and bartenders, to kitchen, warehouse, and office workers. The platform is user friendly for both schedulers and staff. Our Staffing Coordinator of almost 13 years says we have never been fully staffed so early for our events! And she doesn't have to rely on temporary staff as much anymore because we are staffed more efficiently. Bonus - Nowsta's email newsletters are very informative and concise in the topics of labor laws, staffing trends, and other topics related to our industry.

Nothing major that I am aware of! Overall, it works well.

Abigail
Special Event Coordinator in USA

Nowsta Review

Kommentare: My experiences have been all positive! It is a great platform that helps our company function efficiently.

I love how easy Nowsta is to learn and work with. It makes scheduling over 150+ employees easier than I could have ever imagined! The support team is so incredibly quick to respond and help with any issues that arise.

I would love it if the app had a few more features, such as removing or adding staff to an event.

Antwort von Nowsta

vor 9 Monaten

Hey Abigail, Thanks for the Nowsta love - we love hearing feedback from our customers. I wanted to follow up to learn more about "removing or adding" staff to an event, as this should be an easy task. Don't hesitate to contact me, and I would be happy to provide more clarity.

Timothy
Production Specialist in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nowsta is everything you need and more.

Kommentare: Outstanding program. More than worth its price. Incredible app and mobile integration.

Extremely easy to integrate into our organization. We had gone from 4 different programs for 4 years and now we've stuck with Nowsta for almost 3. It does everything we need simply and effectively, the ease of use is the most I like about Nowsta.

Only thing is I wish it paired with apple calendar.

Melissa
Staffing Manager in USA

Staffing Manager Review

Nowsta makes my life so much easier. It also helps me catch when I make mistakes on times and dates.

I wish that when I started doing the staffing I would had some one on one training. It has a lot of cool features that I had to figure out on my own.

Antwort von Nowsta

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Melissa, We have weekly webinars/training that you are welcome to attend. Here is some additional information. https://community.nowsta.com/support/solutions/articles/151000002122-webinars Best, Aimee

Camille
Sales Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nowsta is a breeze!

Kommentare: So far so good! Its been great and easy to use. I highly recommend.

This software is easy to use and fast! I can update a schedule and the employee is instantly notified by text and email! It's so efficient and effective. I love it - it has really had things faster on the scheduling end.

No cons yet - I have found everything very easy to use!

Albert
Office Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Efficiency Is the Key

Kommentare: I like the feature to sync my Google calendar, this keeps me up to date on certain reminders. Also the feature to pull up past jobs assist my staff in reminders on repeat clients. We periodically update our Uniform requirements through the app so our staff will be aware of any changes. All around efficient for the company!

My staff and I love using this app! I enjoy the option to send out a message to all staff and them being able to get it instantly. I appreciate the Geo-Clock in feature also, this keeps my staff on task when we work events. They can see how many hours worked and can calculate their paychecks with ease.

All features are pretty seamless, maybe an option to take a picture in the app. My staff has reported that they can't clock in periodically due to low signal, but maybe that is a phone carrier issue.