Über Nowsta

Cloudbasierte Workforce-Management-Lösung, mit der Unternehmen Personalschichten planen, Arbeitszeiten verfolgen, die Gehaltsabrechnung abwickeln und vieles mehr können.

Erfahre mehr über Nowsta

Many workers in our market are familiar with Nowsta. Data and reporting allow deep analytics for management, business strategy, and budgets.

People with android have had issues using the app. There is no way for staff members to put in extended periods of time off in the app (vacatin or PTO or what not).

Bewertungen zu Nowsta

4,9

Nowsta hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 261 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Nowsta bereits verwendet?

Tim
Tim
Founder & General Manager in USA

Best Option out there!

Kommentare: Great interface, really good customer service! Easy to use as a manager and employee.

Having a system that communicated with our catering software has been crucial. This allows us to keep budgeting / staffing goals in mind when creating the schedule.

I wish there was a manager portal / or team portal so that I could login and see who's clocked in, what my labor costs are for that day/period. That is the biggest lack of Nowsta currently. .

Mary Nell
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Nowsta is a great tool for our team!

Kommentare: Great! We were early users of Nowsta and converted from another slightly outdated event staffing software. Their team has always been helpful and listened to our suggestions on how to improve the platform.

The ease of sending requests, booking staff, uploading documents, worker instructions vs admin instructions, and clock in / out.

No admin mobile app. It would be so helpful to see the administrative side of our profile from our phones!!

Vanessa
President in USA
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Makes my scheduling and payroll so easy

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Investing in Nowsta is definitely one of the best decisions I have made. It is so easy to use, transfer events from my event platform and see my staff availability as well as tracking their time and attendance.

How easy it is for us to schedule and message staff, as well as how easy it is for staff to clock in and clock out and put their availability all from their mobile devices.

I have not encountered anything that I don't like.

Daniel
CEO in USA
Eventservice, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Terrible

Kommentare: Terrible. completely terrible. They were never available to help me with a problem or take accountability for their software's mistakes

I don't, the whole point of the company is to track employees and they can't even do that correctly.

Customer service. They refuse to help me when I shared with them that their platform is misreporting all of the calculations from overtime worked, total pay, and total hours worked. Very basic math required to figure this out and they can't even do that correctly

ramon
Client Resource Director in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Director of Events Resources

Kommentare: 'Good one! More the most part it has been a smooth process

I find it user friendly quick to learn. I love that I can add staff pictures

I would like a "Onsite Contact" click button function, specially when running late for a shift it would be great to be able to click the onsite contact to let then we are running late, etc.. without having to stop and dialing the number

Brittany
Office Manager in USA

Reliable and Easy to Use

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Nowsta is used daily and gives me an every opportunity to do my job better.

The customer service is top notch and the ease of use for the platform is 5 stars.

Inputing scheduling for staff can get buggy and the times sometimes need to be updated twice. (time and attendance)

Alexis
Senior Event Planner in USA

Integrated Staffing Software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like the Nowsta has the capacity to connect to the other programs and software I use such as TPP and Quick Books.

I don't like that they don't have a coordinator app or the functionality to schedule staff on the go.

Samantha
Admin Assistant in USA

Easy to use

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I love all the visual components that help with making sure shifts are staffed. Versatility.

Sometimes the availability feature glitches out, but usually fine.

Angelina
An intern in USA

Internship

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Nowsta is that it’s super easy and simple to use every if you are a first timer.

It’s helps me as any intern to clock in and clock out when the office tablet is not working and also to track my hours.

Nothing really because Nowsta is really helpful.

Lorenzo
General manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great addition to the company

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Easy to use! Very easy to manage. My employees absolutely love it.

Nothing that i can think of at the moment.

Sarah
Office and Field Manager in USA
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Smooth Transition and easy to use!

Kommentare: From the initial conversation, to the implementation, I have been fully on board! I'm excited to know they are constantly working on how to make the software as useful as possible and I'm not sure how our company went so long with out it!

This software is so user friendly! We have a VERY wide range of employees that range from savvy to beginner in the tech department. The transition to this app/website was seamless for everyone involved. I love how you can compartmentalize almost every aspect of information on both the administrative side as well as the user side. It takes me less than 1 minute to create an event, and about the same for our employees to choose whether or not they are able to work. It's great from start to finish! I also love that employees can choose how they receive notifications. Very customizable to how they use their phones.

The biggest thing I wish this software had was an app from the admin side. Although the browser is esthetically pleasing, I would like to get push notifications as the administrator.

Melissa
Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nowsta truly transformed our catering companies staffing operations!

Kommentare: Nowsta has eliminated our need for paper/hand written shift times, confusion over who was at what event and for how long, wondering what was the pay for that particular shift and the need to spend countless hours calculating every employees hours/pay come payroll time. Most of all, Nowsta has connected all our employees and with the app, given each the convenance of handheld information. Oh, and Nowsta integrates with our catering software Caterease which was our biggest selling point because we only have to enter event information once and it is transferred over to Nowsta with all the details needed for the employees. From a Caterers view point, I do not think there is anything else out there that can come close to Nowsta for us. So happy we made the move to Nowsta and there's no turning back!

From an Admin stand point, I love how Nowsta is so easy to edit; staff information, times, position costs, literally everything! I love the availability checks that can go out as whatever I want, they do not have to be attached to an event. I love the multiple ways that I can inform my staff of shifts available via shifts requests and publishing to a first come first serve deal. It's so easy to make announcements to staff members who are scheduled for event shifts. Staff members get notified instantly of any event changes. I can set preferences to where I receive emails every time a staff member accepts/declines a shift, when new events are entered into Nowsta (we have the Caterease interface), when staff members do not clock into their shifts on time and so on. I could go on and on... From an employees stand point, Nowsta gives me all the information that I need for an event. Its linked with Google Maps and with one click, I get GPS directions to my event. I can get notifications of upcoming events I am scheduled for. I clock in and out with my phone, no company timeclock box needed. I can easily add breaks to my shift. I can clock into an unscheduled shift, like for kitchen/office staff members who work daily yet do not have schedule kitchen or office hours. It is soooo easy! Makes everything soooo easy!! Hands down the BEST Customer service crew I have ever worked with! I love chatting with them even tho I try not to have to. :)

The only thing at the moment that I wish Nowsta could do is have flat rate delivery options. I currently use normal staffing hours to calculate deliveries but they should be flat rates that do not affect employees hours but we make it work. Looking forward to the upgrade that includes flat rate fees.

Jennifer
Director of Business Applications in USA

Scheduling Software You Need that your Grandma could use

Kommentare: Nowsta is always very quick to respond to questions. I feel like they really listen to their customers and take our enhancement requests seriously.

Nowsta is a full service scheduling program that integrates with our catering software. It is an amazing tool for scheduling different levels of staff for multiple events at multiple locations. But it does not stop at the scheduling step. Nowsta is also our time clock and produces all the reports we need for direct import into our payroll system. It even allows our employees to cash out prior to our regular payroll date. Nowsta is also a fantastic data bank for our employee records and it has great tools for communicating with our entire staff at one time and/or the staff of a specific event. We used to have a program for scheduling, one for time and attendance, and none for employee communication. Now we have Nowsta and we love it!

I do not like the mileage feature in Time and Attendance. It is based on time instead of distance. I would love for Nowsta to be able to calculate the driving distance from an employee's home to the venue they are working at so we could compensate for miles driven. Also our tips are often not received until after an event has taken place. I'd like to have a way of entering tip income for employees when we get it but still have it associated with the event they worked.

Jared
Senior Operations Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Nowsta Lowers My Stress Level

Kommentare: Overall, I am completely impressed with the functionality, ease of use, and practicality of this product. It increases my quality of life because it is so helpful and user friendly that it significantly lowers my stress level. Thanks, again.

Nowsta is so intuitive and helpful that I honestly enjoy my time using the program. I am able to visualize and focus on the teams and venues I am staffing rather than stress about difficult logistics of a program (which is common in other programs I use). It is incredibly fluid and simple in use for an aspect of my job that is actually very complicated. I would recommend Nowsta to anyone who spends a significant portion of their day filling any type of employee shifts. Thanks for your hand work, Nowsta!

I don't have a good understanding of how to compare employee work/hour allocation relative to specific types of events. Perhaps better illustrative data representation would help. It's also possible that I just don't know how to find or use these already accessible features.

Laura

Great Employee Scheduling Software

Kommentare: Nowsta has been fairly responsive to our requests to improve the product and their customer service is fantastic and quick to respond (and troubleshoot issues).

Nowsta is an essential scheduling and timeclock tool in our catering company. Employees in the field can easily get shift information including GPS directions, times, and uniform requirements They also can log breaks and timeclock info. Shift requests are easy and simple to respond to for employees. We have been using Nowsta for many years and are very happy with it.

I wish that Nowsta was a little easier to use for scheduling full time employees with somewhat regular shifts. They have a weekly scheduler in beta mode, but it is still clunky and doesn't allow you to schedule employees without entering individual daily shifts. Other programs we have used allowed us to Enter a shift and then click a box for which days of the week that shift applied to.

Jennifer
Controller in USA
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Entertainment Crewing Software

Kommentare: This software allows us work with an ever-changing employee pool to staff entertainment events. It is easy to set-up events, add employees to shifts, and be able to customize most aspects of the crewing process to meet our client's needs. It is also very convenient to have timesheets and employee attendance integrated in the same software as our calendar and crewing.

Nowsta is great for real-time staffing, planning upcoming events for clients, and for tracking attendance and employee times. I've worked with several different software packages over the past 5 years, and this is the one that I'm going to stick with because it does everything I need it to in a user-friendly way.

I would like to be able to add a little more customization to employee pay rates (not only by position, but by client as well). It would also be helpful to be able to customize overtime rules a little more.

Antwort von Nowsta

Hi Jennifer, Just following up here to let you know that you can create custom pay rates on a per client basis. Here is a link to an article that explains how to set these up. https://community.nowsta.com/en/articles/3038105-how-to-add-custom-client-pay-rates-and-bill-rates If you have any questions - please let us know at support@nowsta.com

Kt
Sales & Events Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Essential for scheduling our catering & event staff!

Kommentare: We have enjoyed Nowsta for the organization and ease of use for our staff!

We love the personalization of Nowsta and being able to make it work for our company needs. It is incredibly useful for our staff to use the mobile app to accept or decline shifts, see event and shift details, uniform information, and location parking information in the palm of their hand. We also love that it integrates with our catering system, Total Party Planner.

We wish there was a mobile app for managers & administrators! We are often working in the field and assisting with events so when changes need to be made to a shift or information needs to be updated real-time, we have to rush to a wifi zone and make changes from a laptop (if we even have it with us!) at an event. Making changes via mobile would be super helpful!

Clark
Talent Manager in USA

Staffing made simple

Nowsta makes it so easy to staff events! The platform is very user intuitive and it's easy to know when someone accepts vs declines a shift. The rating system is very helpful, the time and attendance tracker makes life so much easier, and not to mention the Nowsta team always is incredibly friendly, helpful and responds to messages right away.

I wish there was a message history of all the announcements I send staff - whether a text or email it would be nice to have a history as a reference or to copy and paste from.

Lisa
Director of Business Development in USA

We Love Nowsta!

Kommentare: We love Nowsta - from the beginning, their attention to detail and willingness to listen to our needs as a high volume luxury catering company and then develop the tools within the system to be a successful program for us have been top notch. It is super user friendly for our team to use - even with people who do not thrive using technology. It has been a game changer for our business!

Being able to see the different views from daily, weekly and monthly for event staffing has been super helpful. We love that the program can handle both our day to day time clock needs and our scheduling for offsite events. We have been to integrate into many facets of our business and it is so nice to have everything on one platform!

We found integration to be easy and pretty seamless for our company. For how I use Nowsta in my role with our company, it works great for me.

Evan
Events Producer in USA
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Apple of Scheduling Platforms

Kommentare: Wonderful team of staff - they always want to know feedback and will call action to issues swiftly. Nowsta is always updating with new features. I have used several staffing platforms over the years and Nowsta is by far my favorite.

Very fluid platform. Easily integrates with our other necessary systems that make staffing, scheduling, and back end work very seamless.

Loading time takes a bit sometimes. Nothing else.

Monica
Catering Staff Director in USA

Makes my job easy

Kommentare: Great was first a user and found it very beneficial and now the administrator and it is essential

Nowsta is essential in Staffing our events. Provides easy communication tools.

Custom reports and scheduled reports would help automate processes and keep groups in the know. And reporting for published shifts replies (nowsta tells me that someone declined direct requests, would be nice to know about published ones too when Staffing various shifts and events in a day)

Heather
Director of Sales & Operations in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nowsta has made everything easier

Kommentare: I used to spend two days doing our payroll because the staffing software we used to use wouldn't integrate with our payroll. Nowsta has made payroll and shift management so much easier and their customer service reps are always more than happy to jump in and help me if I (or our staff) ever have an issue. I can't thank them enough!

Being able to attach documents for each event has been a game-changer for our staff!

Some of the hiccups with using the timeclock were a bit frustrating (some days it worked fine but then for no reason, it wouldn't). The new update to the software has definitely improved this process!

Jonathan
Operations Manager in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Catering Company Loves Nowsta!

I really like the ease of use and how well it integrated with our other programs. It saves me a lot of time. A lot!

One improvement I could recommend would be to have a system of ranking staff and scheduling based on rank rather than having to create different staff titles to do this.

Emily
Human Resources Assistant in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great time saving software!

Kommentare: Overall, Nowsta is a great tool when it comes to our scheduling, event organization, and employee management. We are very thankful for the time it saves us and for the straightforward approach Nowsta has with all users.

So many elements of Nowsta work great! The easy-to-view calendar of events, the list of workers that populates quickly, the list of scheduled shifts, and all of the easy-to-navigate features really save us time in the Human Resources office!

Nothing specifically on the administrator level needs improvement. For mobile navigation on behalf of the employees, maybe an easier layout is needed, but I am unfamiliar with mobile navigation.

Jane
HR Manager in USA

Game-Changer!

Kommentare: As the HR Manager I use Nowsta daily to reconcile timekeeping, confirm current and previous employee scheduling, access data for reporting to local and state governments, and availability of information via the freeform Incident Entry. Our Ops Director loves the ease of forecasting and entering scheduling details and the seamless way it communicates to our staff.

Easy access and use of employee and event details and scheduling. Not a bunch of superfluous, irrelevant data - everything I need is at my fingertips.

I wish there was a free-form text to add to the employee name with info such as their badge number that would populate on the Timesheet. Other than that I love everything about this software!