Über ENVI

IOS bietet leistungsstarke, erschwingliche und leicht skalierbare Lösungen für Gesundheitseinrichtungen, die deine genauen Systemspezifikationen erfüllen.

Erfahre mehr über ENVI

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Nutzung

Haben Sie ENVI bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Josh B.
Supply Chain Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

IOS ENVI

Kommentare: We have seen costs driven down using IOS ENVI, by having contracts tied to our items. We have seen anywhere from 2-26% cost reduction at our facilities after going live with ENVI. We have also started to see a reduction in late fees, which we believe is because of our use of the Accounts Payable module; by having the 3-way match in place (PO, Receipt, Invoice). Biggest efficiency gained has been in getting the bills paid on time and correctly. Has also helped us to decrease the amount of credit and rebills.

My favorite part of the system is being able to see our supply chain at an enterprise level. It is helpful to see what everyone else is buying.

None that I can think off of the top of my head.

Antwort von Inventory Optimization Solutions

We're so happy to hear that you've seen such great results though using Envi. Thanks for your feedback!

Lawanda H.
MANAGER CUSTOMER SERVICE in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

ENVI PRODUCT REVIEW

Kommentare: MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH ENVI IS GOOD. I REALLY ENJOY WORKING IN THE SOFTWARE. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SUGGESTIONS THAT I THINK CAN BE DONE TO MAKE THE SYSTEM MORE USER FRIENDLY BUT OVERALL IT IS A GREAT SYSTEM.

THE SOFTWARE IS USER FRIENDLY AND EASY TO TRAIN USERS ON.

SOMETIMES THE SYSTEM RUNS SLOW OR KICKS YOU OUT OF THE SYSTEM WHEN WORKING IN IT EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT IDLE

Antwort von Inventory Optimization Solutions

Thank you for your feedback, LaWanda. We have our development team looking at your session time-out settings. Please continue to use our feedback link within Envi to share your suggestions or issues. Our product changes and enhancements are customer driven, so keep them coming!

Oluwasegun O.
GIS Analyst and Cartographer in Polen

Features which makes ENVI stands out.

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great! Despite the system is easy to use, training tools to better understand it were still provided.

ENVI is easy to use. It is also allows for integration with other businesses. The alert notification keeps you updated on action performed.

The software is robust and it has most feature need for any kind of Inventory managements.

Ashlee S.
Director Of Purchasing in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Envi Review

Kommentare: Overall I am very satisfied with Envi. I enjoy working in the system and feel that it is more advanced than most software that I have viewed. Customer service is outstanding.

Software is very user friendly and manages inventory accurately. Easy to keep track of multiple facilities and locations. Reporting feature is useful. End user training is easy. The app for your phone was a lifesaver!

Nothing.... I have not found anything that I didn't like.

Gaby S.
Purchasing Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

ENVI review

Kommentare: Experience has been great! From the beginning I was provided the training tools to get to know the system and the features that ENVI provides. Since then any question I may have are addressed by our account rep that is very responsive!

The software allows users of any skill level to use efficiently. The ease of use promotes effective time management when placing orders, viewing reports and entering inventory counts. Over all a well develop system meant to meet my facilities needs.

I haven't run into any cons. Any questions I have I can access the support right on the website that has plenty of resources.

Tammy S.
CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Best customer service!

Kommentare: The Envi team has shown exemplary customer service. None better in the market.

The ease of use and ample reporting options

Would be nice if it linked up to all EHR’s

Kimberley S.
Purchasing Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Envi Review

Kommentare: Overall experience has been good. Rep with IOS is always so helpful to me!

Makes placing orders much easier each week!

Setting it up was very difficult and time consuming.