Über reciProfity

Fast and accurate food costing, recipe costing, inventory management software for restaurants, retail prepared foods, and institutions

Erfahre mehr über reciProfity

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu reciProfity

5,0

reciProfity hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Hast du reciProfity bereits verwendet?

Drew
Senior Sous Chef in Tschechien

ReciProfity saves me huge time and money

Since switching over to ReciProfity from spreadsheets and clunky old pieces of software, we've cut our aggregate food cost by 10% and, most importantly, I save hours every week. The integrated data from the Book of Yields helped give us accurate food costs for the first time ever. We had no idea how off our numbers were. The monthly RP subscription fee is peanuts compared to how much cold, hard cash the software is putting back in my pocket. It's also great not being tied to one workstation in my tiny little office behind the kitchen. I can do my food costing and check out reports from my phone in bed or from my laptop in the bar after work since RP is totally cloud-based. My favorite feature is the conversions tool which lets me switch between units of volume and units of weight (ie LBS to FLOZ) for any ingredient or recipe even though these units aren't normally compatible. It's great for items that we purchase and prep by weight but serve by volume, like guacamole or pancake batter.

Honestly, ReciProfity is such a huge improvement over everything else we've tried that it's tough to come up with any negatives. I guess the only thing I could say is that the initial setup takes some time, but you only do it once and then it's done. Plus, the user interface is so intuitive and the tool tips and knowledge base are totally comprehensive so the process is painless. There's no other solution that even comes close.