Über AssociationVoting

Webbasierte Abstimmungslösung für Verbände zur Verwaltung ihrer Nominierungen, Online-Wahlen, Sammlung von Vollmachten und Papierwahlen.

Erfahre mehr über AssociationVoting

I found AssociationVoting.com incredibly easy and intuitive to set up.

Getting a simple report during and after the election was a bit tricky.

Bewertungen zu AssociationVoting

4,9

AssociationVoting hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 71 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AssociationVoting bereits verwendet?

Watkins
Watkins
Facilities Manager in USA

Used more than 5 years, 2,650 voters, never a hitch, multiple format

Kommentare: Our annual elections/meeting and occasionally for other purposes. We send two files - the text for the website (annual report, candidates, budget) and a list of our owners/voters. They do all the setup, I review for changes within a couple of days, I review progress as voting is occurring, and I have results before the annual meeting starts.

The tech support team which carries most of the load for setup and for problem resolution

The fact that I could have used it about five years earlier than I did

Antwort von AssociationVoting

Hello John, Thanks so much for the review and feedback. Your repeat business is much appreciated! Kim

Jessica
Associate Executive Director in USA

Long-time, satisfied user

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We have been using AssociationVoting for our society's elections for 10+ years. The platform is user friendly and customizable to meet our needs. We are able to add all the information we need/want to our ballot, track votes in real time and authenticate users to ensure the validity of our election. The reporting functionality is exactly what we need, as well. We've also had great customer service experiences and appreciate the annual reminders to start our election setup with AV. I work for an association management company and I recommend this product anytime one of my colleagues is looking for an election vendor.

User friendly, customizable, fits our needs, great customer service

We have not experienced anything that would be considered a con while working with AssociationVoting

letzten Monat

Thank you so much for the review, Jessica! We appreciate your comments and look forward to working with you on your next election. Thanks, Sara

Steve
Vice President in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Works for our HOA

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We use the tool once a year for our annual meeting election of officers as well as survey questions.

Easy to set up. It's also quick and easy to get the results prior to our annual meeting. We also like the fact that we can set up the voter identifiers to be unit numbers so it's easy to track elections.

I haven't really found any negatives. It does the job for one election per year.

letzten Monat

Hi Steve, Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We appreciate the feedback! Best, Sara

Carly
Marketing and Communications Coordinator in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Value & Service

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I can't speak highly enough of the experience that we had with Association Voting and their team. The product was great, the price was great, and we never felt alone in the process.

The team at Association Voting was there with us from beginning to end, and that was worth its weight in gold. We just needed a simple program to allow us the opportunity to offer our members a faster way to vote at our annual meeting. This also allowed us real-time results on voting giving us the accuracy and speed we've been craving in years past. Not to mention, this program was much more cost effective than any other options we looked into.

We did not have any negative experiences with Association Voting.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with AV! We are glad to hear that you have had a positive experience and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Jim
IT Manager in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best eVoting product for the money!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great interaction with both sales and support, both were attentive of my requirements and met them.

Their support and sales were outstanding! Answering all my questions without delay. We require one vote per household although there are more than one email per household. Because of the flexible fields available for the login we are able to guarantee one vote per household regardless of the email that signed in.

The is some manipulation of the CSV file needed because of our requirements. However, AV has offered to do that for us at no charge!

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you so much for your review! We strive to provide outstanding support and your feedback means a lot to us. We look forward to supporting more elections for you in the future!

Jim
Election Committee in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GREAT voting solution for our timeshare owners' association

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: In 2020, our organization (a timeshare owners' association representing ~2,700 deeded unit-weeks) decided to move from our traditional paper-based voting to a hybrid option of online voting and paper voting. For that first year (2020), we used AssociationVoting.com as our online voting option, but also allowed paper ballots (which we manually tabulated ourselves and then consolidated with the AV results). That first year took a LOT of effort on our part. Also, to ensure objectivity/impartiality of the vote counting, we had owner volunteers help with the paper ballot counting but paid several people (a parliamentarian and some folks from an accounting firm) to oversee the counting activity (which took TWO DAYS). The overall process cost several thousand dollars (not including the cost of AssociationVoting). Since that time, we have shifted nearly 100% of voting (including paper ballots) to be handled by AV. For people who insist on doing paper, we now have them mail their ballots to an AV mailing address and then AV employees do the ballot entry into the system. As a result, we get impartiality for the vote without needing to pay accounting people to oversee the process. The only votes that are NOT handled by AV are the few (~20) in-person ballots cast on the day of our annual meeting. Because there aren't many such ballots, we can have someone enter those into the AV website that day (with oversight from a parliamentarian). The solution has been a great benefit for our organization. In the first year, we had a lot of owners who were uncomfortable voting online. Since then, we've gotten great adoption. A great benefit of moving to AssociationVoting.com is that we've seen an up-tick in the number of owners who actually cost a vote. Since the process is so easy (you can literally cast your vote in a minute or two from your phone, tablet, or laptop), we see more people doing it. As an added benefit, the voter gets a confirmation email a few seconds after successfully casting their vote. Overall, this has been a great solution for us.

I found AssociationVoting.com incredibly easy and intuitive to set up. Full disclosure: I have a background in software. However, in 2023, I transitioned the "election torch" to other owners who do NOT have backgrounds in software, and they did a great job as well. The AV staff is incredibly responsive and helpful, so I am certain any organization would be able to use this solution.

I really don't have complaints about the solution.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and are happy to hear that the transition online has been successful. We look forward to providing you great support for many years to come!

Dixie
Administrative Services Coordinator in USA

Easy to use

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It was painless. I took over for somebody else this year, and Association Voting was able to answer my questions quickly and efficiently.

Easy to use for sending out election, resending ballots, adding voters, etc.

I am happy with every aspect of Association Voting at the point.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for providing your review! We value you as a customer and look forward to working together on your future elections.

Michele
Administrative Manager in USA

Voting made simple!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The dashboard which showed how many voted, opened only or previewed only. It was easy to add new members during the election. The email announcements were very helpful to increase participation. The staff were quick to respond to any questions or issues I had.

When we had a hybrid election, the paper ballots were not counted frequently enough for real-time results.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your review! We value you as a loyal client and appreciate your feedback. I'd like to get more details regarding the paper ballot entry so that we can share with our team. We look forward to supporting your elections again in the future!

Lisa
Director, Executive Services in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend AssociationVoting

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Stellar. This is one of the projects I do that always runs smoothly, and this is in large part because of AssociationVoting. The customer service people are excellent - very responsive and timely.

AssociationVoting provides election services for two entities within my organization - the election for the Board of Directors and the election for the College of Fellows leadership. Both are easy to set up, easy to use, and easy to monitor. They are timely, with set up and customer service. They are responsive to all questions and concerns. They have really made efforts to adjust their deadlines and timelines to my needs.

Some of the standard balloting frameworks cannot be edited (programmed in). It would be helpful if I could adjust them (font sizes of section labels, mostly).

letzten Monat

HI Lisa, Thanks for the review! We really appreciate and value your feedback. I will follow up with you separately regarding the heading sizing. Look forward to working with you again soon! Thanks, Sara

KURT
CTO in USA

Association Voting - as applied to dog clubs

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Excellent! From initial purchase to great customer support to overall ease of use

Ease of setup. Ease of customization. Ability to handle very large candidate lists.

Initially there were some shortcomings that required tech support. While this was not a concern - it just made our initial setup a little more complicated. Since then, all work has been easily completed without contacting AV.

letzten Monat

Hi Kurt, Thank you for taking the time to provide a review! Your comments are very much appreciated. We are working on updates to our communication of instructions in an effort to clarify the setup process, along with the various settings that are available. We look forward to working with you again next time. Thanks, Sara

Deb
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great value for the investment!

Kommentare: We've been quite pleased with our experience. Last spring was our first year offering the option of online voting to our members. We run a bit of a hybrid election (both electronic and paper) right now as we are transitioning to what we hope will be a full online-only option in the future. Last year, when we went live, we had a minor hiccup with the field we used for our login credentials. Within an hour, I was able to send a help email, get a response, and get a "workaround" fix so that we had hardly any members actually impacted by the hiccup. I've worked with many other software companies in my previous positions, and I was very impressed by the quick and effective response we received when we had an issue. Renewing our subscription this year was never even questioned - and we even bought the annual subscription instead of the standard one-election license, so we can also run our district level elections electronically this year.

The biggest plus I see of this software is its ease of use. And that it is completely customizable in an easy to use interface and a very reasonable price. I'm able to set up our election with little issue, determining what fields we require for credentials. We also are able to use the software for both voting of our positions as well as bylaw language changes. It is a high value for the investment.

Really, there have been nothing that has been a true frustration for us. I wish we could decide alittle more on how the candidates are listed under the positions (we don't use a short description so I would have preferred that their photos be listed horizontally instead of vertically) but it isn't anything that we see as a negative.

Antwort von AssociationVoting

Hello Deb, Thanks for the wonderful feedback. I am glad you find the software easy to use! For your next election, let's try the 3 across candidate layout. I think you may prefer that one. Thanks again for the feedback, Kim

Sarah
Deputy CEO in USA

Saving time and money

Kommentare: Our small organization used to rely on paper balloting at in-person meetings which restricted who could participate and how. Online voting combined with better meeting technology has allowed more of our users to participate even if they can't be there in person and helped our continuity of operations throughout COVID shutdowns. We use weighted voting and AssociationVoting has made this simple to manage. AssociationVoting has saved us time, provided more transparency in our voting processes, and allowed us continuity of operations throughout COVID shutdowns.

AssociationVoting is EASY to use, intuitive, cost-effective and customer support is responsive and helpful. We've looked at and tried a number of voting solutions for our nonprofit, but they were either way too cumbersome or way too expensive. This has allowed us to hold votes and elections easily and reduced the time needed to do so. Even our most technology-challenged users have been able to successfully participate in elections and other voting.

Overall the product is easy to use and intuitive. They've made upgrades since we started using it that have solved any suggestions I had.

Antwort von AssociationVoting

Hello Sarah, Thanks for the taking the time to complete the review and for your repeat business. It is much appreciated! Kim

Alyson
Administrative Coordinator in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User-friendly, easy to use voting software packed with options for customization

Kommentare: We've been using Association Voting for our annual elections for five years and we will never go back to paper ballots again. It has helped us save money, time, accuracy, and streamlined our entire election process. We used to have to print and mail ballots to our 1700+ membership and wait for them to be returned via postal mail, which was time-consuming, costly, and came with a variety of problems (ballots not received, not returned in time, lost mail, etc.) Using this software has made it so easy for our members to vote- even for some of our less tech-savvy individuals. The ballot is so easy to create and looks great because we can add candidate photos and statements, making it more personal. The reports available at the end are very helpful to give to our leadership so they can see how many people voted and vote counts for each candidate, while keeping members' votes anonymous. We see no reason to ever stop using Association Voting as long as we continue to have elections!

- easy to use, set up, and implement - logical, user-friendly interface - variety of customizable features (uploading candidate photos, welcome letter, instructions, etc.) - thorough reports available at the end of election

There are no cons in terms of using the software or running the election. It would be helpful to be able to download a simple pdf of the full ballot. It's difficult to find out how/where to do that.

Antwort von AssociationVoting

Hello Alyson, Thanks so much for your feedback and your loyalty over the past 5 years! We hope to continue to support your elections well into the future. We do offer a module that supports the ability to export a generic PDF of the ballot, as well as a personalized PDF per voter. I will send more details in a separate email. Thanks so much for your feedback, Kim

Tia
Executive Management Analyst in USA

The Best There Is!

AssociationVoting has the best software there is! As the Administrator for our organizations annual Board of Director's Election process, I've found this software to be extremely proficient, user friendly and adaptable. Being able to upload/import information to build the required platforms has been great! Having the ability to export weekly reports that are customized is also a prime feature. If you are looking for a platform that you don't have to worry about a comprise of voting integrity, I strongly recommend this platform for your election needs!

I honestly don't have a con. AssociationVoting seems to stay proactively involved in ensuring the program functionality is top notch and if you need anything, they are always available.

Hello Tia, We appreciate your feedback and recommendation! Thanks, Kim

Shelly
Director of Marketing in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to set up, easy to use voting software to validate board elections

Association Voting makes our annual board elections simple. It takes only a few moments to set up, and is easy for our members to use to cast their ballots. The reporting functionality is fantastic- we have access to all the data we need to validate our election and know that it's secure. The Association Voting team responds very quickly to any questions we have and are always incredibly helpful. We're able to fully customize the software to make sure it meets the needs of our election procedures and bylaws. I also love the option of having emails sent straight from the Association Voting portal with log-in information so that the experience is seamless for our members.

I would love to see this integrate with our association management database moving forward, but our current database has limited integrations so it's not possible (through no fault of Association Voting). Because of this, our members have to use a different log-in than what they would normally use. However, Association Voting is very user-friendly, so it's easy to communicate how members should log-in, what to do if they're having issues, and how to resolve any problems they may have.

Hello Shelly, Thanks for the feedback. We certainly appreciate your review! Kim

Thea
Assistant Executive Director in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Experiences with Association Voting

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Association Voting was exceptional. From my first contact, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was informative, attentive, and a pleasure to work with. As I was simultaneously working with other virtual voting software companies and their free trials, she made it easy for me to see the value of going with Association Voting. I made some errors with set up, missing the check box for groups, etc. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were quick to respond and help save me from myself. I cannot stress how attentive they were working around the clock to support me and my weird Alaska hours (I grew up on East Coast and get how those hours can sting). They quickly recognized the group check box issue. They showed me how to fix it so voting could continue correctly. They identified impacted voters, and of them who voted for those outside of their assigned group and removed those unacceptable votes. They pulled reports and confirmed accuracy. They even helped me draft an explanation to my board explaining why some of them saw multiple groups before we caught the issue, how it was fixed and how the voting process was still secure and reliable. We had over 600 members vote for a 39 seat board and 9 seat executive board over the course of a week. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really went above and beyond.

The application was user friendly for our member voters.

I set up voting using your groups/regional options. However, there was a check box I missed to turn the groups on. The check box was not intuitive and the first voting commenced with all voters seeing all groups. Also, members didn't like the idea of using the same ballot to vote for officers at the same time for priorities and bylaws. So, we figured out a different process for priorities and bylaws.

Antwort von AssociationVoting

Hello Thea, Thanks for the review and feedback. I am glad we were able to address the group configuration in a responsive manner for you. We have updated our Help guide and video to address Groups more thoroughly. We do appreciate your business, Kim

Neha
Lead UX Designer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

AssociationVoting is a superb tool for the voting process

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: AssociationVoting is a crucial tool for securely and efficiently managing elections and voting. We ensure complete transparency by providing real-time access to all participant results. This allows us to automate the voting process, saving time and effort. Voters have the freedom to cast their vote anytime, anywhere.

I have used AssociationVoting in my company and witnessed its benefits in improving our voting process for sites or services. Online voting has increased member participation in elections by 80% compared to previous elections. This eliminates the need for printing and mailing ballots, and manual vote counting, resulting in a transparent and auditable election process. Members can view how votes have been cast and counted.

Although AssociationVoting provides security measures, there is always a risk of cyber-attacks that could compromise the integrity of the voting process.

letzten Monat

Hello Neha, Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that our tool has worked well for your organization. We appreciate the feedback!

Pamela
Executive Assistant in USA

Our Experience with Association Voting -- A Success Story

Kommentare: My company utilizes Association Voting for our annual Board of Directors Elections and our annual Board 360 Survey. My company has used this software for a few years I was involved for the first time last year (2019). I found the software very intuitive and easy to use/view/ and understand the data. Our Association Voting representative was very responsive and helpful -- we were under a tight timeline for our annual election which kept getting delayed (on our end) and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was patient and very helpful in helping us deliver the election to our members on time. When our Board of Directors requested a quick glance overview report on our Board 360 survey, AV was very helpful and responsive in helping us create a report that our Directors were happy with. As it was my first time leading the charge on these two items, AV made it simple for me to jump in and succeed.

Ease of use, view of the results and the different data available.

The results for the Board 360 Survey were a bit cumbersome to deliver to our Board of Directors -- they requested a one glance overview of the results. AV helped us create this report.

Hello Pamela, Thanks so much for your feedback! Kim

Kate
Communications Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Transformed Our Member Voting Experience

Kommentare: It is an inexpensive solution with powerful features, and it easily and seamlessly transformed our elections from in-person to online. Now our members can vote in less than 5 minutes, at any time during our election window. Highly recommend AssociationVoting for member associations looking to conduct position elections or approve bylaws.

The Association Voting platform is easy to use, both as the administrator who sets it up and as a user submitting their vote. There are never technical issues using the platform because it's intuitive for our voters. We use the software for our annual election, and we can clone the previous year's platform to save time in setup.

Setting up the ballot can be time-consuming if your ballot displays a lot of information. An import feature for ballot content would be nice.

Antwort von AssociationVoting

Hello Kate, Thanks for your feedback and your continued loyalty. We appreciate both! We are glad you find the software intuitive. I will follow up with you separately to review the "import ballot" feature in more detail. Thanks again, Kim

Ida
Customer Service Representative in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PRAISES TO FIND SOFTWARE TO HAVE OVER 10,000 OWNERS TO VOTE ON LINE

Kommentare: I have had nothing but praise for their response. If one staff doesn't have the answer I am directed to another and this year with the Zoom they were there to help us on this new annual meeting solution.

Able to handle large volumes in several different groups, a staff that offers support to both us and owners who are not familiar with on line voting, custom list to give me what I need to tally the votes in a speedy manner. A plus is that it is store to pull up in case of loss information.

So much easier that what we were using before and in the long run labor wise less work.

Hello Ida, Thanks for your review and repeat business! Much appreciated, Kim

Veronica
Director of Corporate Communications in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly and Easy to Administer

Kommentare: Using AssociationVoting means we are in full compliance with our organization's proxy requirements. It is fast and easy to set up, and very user friendly for our members. I highly recommend it.

The availability of a true proxy that can be configured for our needs is crucial. Our organization does not allow online voting per se; instead, we use proxies to accommodate absentee voting. The proxy feature in AssociationVoting is exactly what we need and allows us to configure our ballot very precisely.

It does not integrate with our AMS product. In a perfect world, I'd love to have that ability, but we only use the software once each year, so it is not a deal-breaker.

Antwort von AssociationVoting

Hello Veronica, Thanks for the feedback. We certainly appreciate your review! Kim

Executive Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Anonymous Voting Package Out There

Kommentare: We have been very happy with the product, results and support from AssociationVoting.

WE have been using Association Voting for our annual Board of Directors Election for 7 years. It is a secure solution that i easy for our members to navigate and drives a high voter response rate.

The learning curve is not steep but if you have never set up an online election you might need some extra time to get it just right.

Antwort von AssociationVoting

Hello Chris, Thanks so much for your feedback and for your continued loyalty over the past 7 years. We certainly appreciate it! We launched an updated quick start guide video to walk users new to the online election process through their election setup. I know you are a pro at this point, but it should help new customers. Thanks again for your feedback, Kim

Colleen
Manager, Membership and Chapter Relations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Association Voting takes the stress out of online balloting

Kommentare: I ran my National Election with about 4,000 voters and 12 chapter elections with voters ranging from 60 to 500. It was very easy to manage. Some people need a bit of hand holding or advice on how to format excel spreadsheets with data (me) and I am happy it's not just dumped on me to set up.

I love the fact that you have the option to just hand the data over to professionals to set up and run the elections. If you are tech savvy (not me) you can do it yourself.

Getting a simple report during and after the election was a bit tricky.

Antwort von AssociationVoting

Hello Colleen, Thanks for the review and feedback. Appreciate it and your business! Thanks, Kim

Suzie
Director of Marketing in USA

Meets our Society Needs

Kommentare: I have very good experiences with AssociationVoting. Customer service is great and I like the software

The voting software is really easy to use and gives our members a great way to participate in our elections. Setting up your election is easy, the reports are nice, and customer service is great.

Not much. It does what it needs to do. It is not automatically connected to our membership database and we have manually upload our contacts. But it still works fine.

Antwort von AssociationVoting

Hello Suzie, Thanks for your feedback. I am glad you find the software easy and our support staff great. We appreciate you choosing AV! Kim

Travis
Communications & Graphic Design Manager in USA

Great & Easy to Use

Kommentare: Very positive experience overall. We manage the elections for four nursing associations using AssociationVoting.

Ease of use, ability to import previous election and edit to fit new elections each year. This saves a lot of time not having to start from scratch each year.

No email manager in the past, so I would have to import users, then export them to a 3rd party email system in order to send credentials to voters. This appears as though it may be a new feature though, so we’ll have to check it out.

Antwort von AssociationVoting

Hello Travis, Thanks for the review. Yes, we now include the email dashboard so you can easily manage your election announcement campaigns. Your feedback and business is appreciated! Kim