4,7 /5
    4,6 /5
    4,6 /5

Über Sendlane

Erstellung von Startseiten, E-Mail-Marketing und Lead-Nurturing-Automatisierungslösungen für Online- und stationäre Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Sendlane

Justin F.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"One of my favorites"

Kommentare: It’s outstanding.

Vorteile: Their customer service is alwayssss there when I reach out. And help a ton. I think that’s a difference maker. Deliverability is great too.

Nachteile: Not any cons I can think of really. The bigger your lists gets the more it costs but that’s typical.

von Sendlane an 26.10.2020

Hi Justin: Thank you for taking the time to give a stellar review. Much appreciated. As always, please do not hestitate to reach out if you need help with anything.

Operating Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 14.10.2020

"Sendlane Makes My Business Easy"

Kommentare: Overall, my experience has been really great and solid. Sure, I've had a bug here or there or trouble figuering out how to use the platform, but for the most part Sendlane is more polished than companies that have been around for years. Their customer service is the best I've seen. Sometimes they will stay with me on the phone for an hour or two until the problem is resolved. They follow up, they ask detailed questions and they want to improve. I've literally had companies treat me as nothing more than a dollar sign. Sendlane has always made me feel welcomed and I can tell they want me to grow my business. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has even taken time out of his day to make me feel welcomed. How many companies do that? Their interface needs some work as it's a little confusion, but it has all the functions I need. They allow me to run my business and automate it in a way I could never do on my own. And because of the tools and features it has allowed me to increase my income.

Vorteile: My favorite feature is how they allow me to automate my marketing message, followup and feedback with customers. Their platform allows me login, manage my customers and even create additional income through following up with them and offering them new products. I also love their customer service. I've been with other companies who act like I'm part of the family only to never have my back when I need. So far, everytime I've had any issue, problem or even a question I'm able to reach someone from Sendlane and get the help I need.

Nachteile: My biggest compliant is the little things with a company that is growing. The occassional bug or certain features not acting how they should. Keep in mind, these are rare and not a huge concern. I also find that their user interface is a little complicated. It's nothing that I can't figure out, but they could def improve in that area. I also feel their knowledge base could be updated more to reflect the unique ways in which Sendlane operates compared to other similar services. This would save me alot of time dealing with customer service. It's not a huge problem, but one of the things I wish they would improve and I'm sure they will with time.

von Sendlane an 26.10.2020

Dear Reviewer: Thank you for taking time to review Sendlane. We appreciate your honesty very much. Am so glad to read that you perceive our focus on customer success and the fact that we value our relationship with our cusromers. We are aways improving the product and please do not hestitate to reach out to us if you have any suggestions for improvements.

• Bewertet am 14.10.2020
Jess B.
Founder/Owner
  • Bewertet am 9.6.2018

"Great option for email marketing beginners"

Vorteile: I found Sendlane to be fairly simple to use. The interface is pretty intuitive and making landing pages was pretty easy too. The landing pages are really nice looking.

Nachteile: At times the landing page software would freeze up/stop working suddenly and if I didn't save I'd have to start over...so there must be some bugs that need to be worked out still.

• Bewertet am 9.6.2018
Marketing Coordinator
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.1.2021

"Sendlane is great"

Kommentare: Overall, love using the Sendlane software for email campaigns.

Vorteile: Simple, easy to use. Intuitive features and dashboard.
Customer support is 2nd to none.
Always coming out with new helpful features.

Nachteile: Nothing as of yet . The customer support is also fast to resolve things whenever I have encountered an issue.

• Bewertet am 8.1.2021
Charles L.
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.10.2020

"IMHO The best email platform out there."

Kommentare: I'm a huge fan. They are constantly innovating and trying new things and making it better.

Vorteile: Their customer service is top notch. I get a response quickly.
The platform is super easy to use.
The deliverability is great.
TONS of ways to create emails and workflows
TONS of ways to segment an audience
They allow affiliate marketing

Nachteile: It's a ferrari. I feel like I'm still driving it like it's a ford focus.
There is so much that it can do, It can easily get overwhelming.
Needs the ability to track revenue that workflows produce monthly instead of just overall. BUT, after talking with them, it's coming in the next 4 months. I wish it integrated with more softwares such as optimonk. They integrate with a lot, but there are a few apps I use that would benefit from an integration.

von Sendlane an 26.10.2020

Hi Charles: Thank you for taking the time to write a stellar review. And, also great suggestions on product improvement. We are very proud of our focus on customer success and really happy to hear that it has made a difference to you.

Alexander M.
Account Manager
  • Bewertet am 20.10.2020

"Sendlane - Marketers Best Friend - A must have in the toolbox"

Kommentare: Epic. They are consistently releasing new features, the UI is simple and intuitive, the delivery is great, the customer service is great.

Vorteile: We have used Sendlane for over 2 years and the experience has been a bit great. The sendlane platform has from day 1 been intuitively easy to use and segmenting non active subscribers has been incredibly easy - something which for me is a very important feature. Sendlane have actually helped me become a BETTER marketeer. Unlike other ESPs who often close accounts for the smallest of issues. Sendlane actually take the time out to personally reach out and try and resolve the issue and offer advise and industry knowledge on how to improve your marketing. They have helped me to refine my skills and helped our team become better at automations, segmentation and copy writers.

Nachteile: when they moved from legacy to their 2.0 version but that was a one off and was worth the annoyance.

Hi Alexandar,
Thank you for giving us such a stellar review. Much appreciate your compliments for our customer success team. We work very hard to make our customers successful.
Best, Sonya
VP Marketing at Sendlane

• Bewertet am 20.10.2020
Romano M.
COO
  • Bewertet am 5.10.2020

"Hands down, ELITE Email Marketing Software!"

Kommentare: We have found that Sendlane provides the best bang for the buck and overflow of value for the price point. From the software to customer support, Sendlane provides tremendous value and we're happy to provide a GREAT review for the tremendous value they continue to bring to the table.

Vorteile: Sendlane provides an arsenal of useful tools and service, far more than any of the other platforms we've used in the space. The software is loaded with metrics that directly relate to the eComm business and help us make better and smarter decisions around our automations / email follow up sequences. The deliverability is OUTSTANDING and the service from their team is the fastest we've experienced...EVER.

Nachteile: Some of the previous metrics or features that were missing were quickly heard by the Sendlane team and implemented to improve our user experience - hard to provide a downside when their team continues to address and improve!

von Sendlane an 26.10.2020

Hi Romano: So glad to hear that Sendlane provides great value to you and your team! And, thank you for taking the time to give us such a stellar review. Deeply appreciated on this end.

Media Manager
  • Bewertet am 6.10.2020

"Sendlane Always Delivers (No Pun Intended!)"

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of Sendlane runs the company very well and you feel like you are apart of their family. Most importantly they have a team of experts to help you with delivery, setting up campaigns, etc. They know what they are doing and we love Sendlane. We always get excited when a new feature comes out.
Sendlane Always Delivers!

Vorteile: The 247 customer support is top tier. Every time if there's an issue, their team is always on top of it. The breakdown of stats is very nice and we love how helpful they are when it comes to making sure our delivery is 100%. The way we can easily build out segments and create automated email campaigns is a true blessing. When we first started, we were completely new to email marketing. Now our team has learned a lot just about email marketing just from using Sendlane alone.

Nachteile: Hard to say because every time we send a recommendation, their team gets that feature built out sooner or later.

von Sendlane an 26.10.2020

Dear Sendlane Customer: Thank you for taking the time to review our product and company. We appreciate your feedback and it means a lot that you are happy with all aspects of Sendlane.
best,

Jeanne K.
CEO/Owner
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.10.2020

"Long time SendLane User"

Kommentare: Every issue I've ever had has been quickly resolved with their wonderful support team.

Vorteile: Setting it up and beginning to make templates for emails was fairly easy. What I like the most is the customer support. And I love the fact that they embrace affiliate marketers without any worry of penalty.

Nachteile: There are a few features that have to do with adding in graphics to emails that are a big clunky to work with. But even though I wouldn't choose to do things this way, there's always a workaround.

von Sendlane an 26.10.2020

Hi Jeanne: Thank you for taking the time to write a great review for us. We appreciate all feedback. We are continuing to improve usability of our product continuously.

• Bewertet am 13.10.2020
Shawn J.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.9.2020

"My 2 to 3 years with Sendlane"

Kommentare: Been with Sendlane for over 2 to 3 years now. One of the best deliverability for an ESP I find. I have referred Sendlane to many peers of the same industry and am very glad that all reviews were positive.

Vorteile: Sendlane is extremely versatile with good quality delivery. Customer support is top notch and the customization of segmentation are a cut above the rest of the competition.

Nachteile: It used to be less pricey, but prices have gone up as more features are added. You may not need some of the features, but the prices are fixed.

von Sendlane an 26.10.2020

HI Shawn: Thank you for being a long-term customer of Sendlane and taking the time to write this stellar review for us. Happy to hear that you feel we have great customer focus. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have feature requests.

• Bewertet am 24.9.2020
Peter L.
Digital Specialist
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.7.2020

"Less expensive, but all the perks!"

Kommentare: If you are doing email campaigns, take a demo with Sendlane. They've been fantastic.

Vorteile: I've used Listrak for years and Sendlane pushed to get me over to their platform. After seeing their demo and their costs, it was an easy decision to change over. Saving thousands of dollars a month, but still have all the same ease of use and automation perks!

Nachteile: Haven't found anything in the short time I've been with them. Customer service has been awesome.

von Sendlane an 27.10.2020

Hi Peter: So glad you are with Sendlane! Thank you for taking the time to give us a stellar review. Much appreciated by the team.

• Bewertet am 20.7.2020
Alexandra M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Top fan and !"

Vorteile: The software is simple and easy to use (which is a huge plus for me because I'm not the most tech savy) and
the customer service team has been above and beyond helpful.

Nachteile: Nothing so far, I'm loving it! Thanks Sendlane. :)

von Sendlane an 26.10.2020

Hi Alexandra: Thank you for being.a top fan! We appreciate your review very much. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help.

Mark B.
CTO
Verlagswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

"Great Email Provider"

Kommentare: I have worked with several email providers, what I like the best about working with them is the real person approach. Everyone is a skype call away. There are there to help, and the platform has been a joy to work with.

Vorteile: Its very easy to use and deploy email. My deployment team loves the simplistic design.

Nachteile: That's a tough one, any issues I have had with the software has been addressed by product dev or we found a solution.

von Sendlane an 26.10.2020

Hi Mark: Thank you for taking the time to review the product and our customer success team. We appreciate all feedback. Please do not hesitate to let us if you need features that are not already in the product roadmap.

Jonathan B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.9.2020

"Committed to customer success"

Kommentare: Couldn't recommend it any more highly... exceptional customer support and care!

Vorteile: It's clear that this software was created by people who understand and care about effective email marketing for small to mid sized businesses

Nachteile: Undo when editing automation needs to be improved asap.

von Sendlane an 27.10.2020

Hi Jonathan: Thank you for taking the time to give Sendland such a stellar review. Much appreciated from the team.

• Bewertet am 18.9.2020
  • Bewertet am 9.5.2019

"Sendlane - One of the best email autoresponders for affiliate marketers..."

Kommentare: Sendlane should be your goto email automation software if you are involved in the affiliate marketing niche.

Vorteile: The ability to send emails to my list that get a high open rate.

Nachteile: Sendlane works well and I don't have any negative feedback

• Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Rushabh P.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.7.2019

"Good software for Marketing"

Vorteile: Its a good software to use for your company marketing. It has good features.

Nachteile: Its a little to expensive for starters like to pay for marketing.

• Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Co Founder, Head of Marketing
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.2.2019

"Awesome for Email Automation"

Vorteile: I like how flexible it is. I can set up specific flows and journeys for my customers based on their behavior and then automate the email marketing to them.

Nachteile: Nothing so far. Customer support is also fast to resolve things whenever I have a question.

• Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Lakshmia F.
Business Coach & Consultant
  • Bewertet am 25.4.2018

"Great Base, but need more"

Vorteile: Templates
Workflow
Ease of Signing up
Affiliate-Friendly
Has a Live chat with customer support
Somewhat easy to understand set up process

Nachteile: Price
Lists have to be manually imported and approved if moving from another email autoresponder company.

• Bewertet am 25.4.2018