LogixPath Operations Management Erfahrungen

Filtern nach:

Über LogixPath Operations Management

A software platform for businesses to efficiently manage product R&D, sales order to production or service, customer collaboration.

Erfahre mehr über LogixPath Operations Management

Hazel S.
COO in China

Easier to manage my project, sales, and production, lots of useful features and easy to use.

A good platform that has provided us a strong support for our internal management. In particular, project management, production management, the data association between modules, is a very magical function.

Hard to find much I dislike immediately. I will recommend this software to my friends. If I have to say a disadvantage, the software to strengthen its mobile phone version may be counted as one. But to be honest, the current mobile phone version is enough for me.

Yang C.
Teacher in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Great product

Kommentare: I built my website used this software, I have no experience on how to build a website, but this product is so easy to use, it only took me few days to have my website done. It looked so well that my friend asking me to build her website.

User friendly product. I have no experience how to build website, this software really helped me.

I was wishing it can be used on cellphone when I was built my website.

Fadare K.
Fadare K.
Aluminum fabricator in Nigeria
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Simpler way to deal with my undertaking, deals, and creation, heaps of valuable highlights "

Kommentare: Best of the best

A decent stage that has given us a solid help to our inner administration. Specifically, project the board, creation the executives, the information relationship between modules, is an enchanted capacity.

Hard to track down a lot of I despise right away. I will prescribe this product to my companions. In the event that I need to say a disservice, the product to reinforce its cell phone adaptation might be considered one. In any case, truth be told, the current cell phone adaptation is sufficient for me.