Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Über airfocus

Priorisiere mit airfocus deine Projekte und erstelle effektivere Roadmaps. Nahtlose Synchronisation mit Jira, Trello, Azure und Asana.

Erfahre mehr über airfocus

Talking with the support team is easy and productive. New features are released frequently improving the overall experience.

Bewertungen zu airfocus

airfocus hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 108 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du airfocus bereits verwendet?

Andreas D.
CEO in Deutschland

Überragende Priority Matrix und außergewöhnlicher Support

Airfocus hebt sich besonders durch die sehr ausgereifte UI von seinen Wettbewerbern ab. Nützlich ist die Priority Matrix, die oft interessante Erkenntnisse liefert. Im Alltag nutzen wir überwiegend die Timeline-Funktion, die viele Gliederungsoptionen bietet. Hervorzuheben ist der überragende Support, der den Namen wirklich verdient.

Wünschenswert wären Check- bzw. To-Do-Listen innerhalb von Items.

Marc C.
Marc C.
CEO in Deutschland

Product Management Software easy to use

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great product and great support team.

I like the different views provided by the software and the the new "portal" feature to present the public roadmap is really great!

Nice features like the "priority poker" are only available in the more expensive tiers.

Dee S.
Head of Product in UK
Umweltdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

An exceptional decision making tool

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Decision making is super complex in our organizations. Airfocus makes it easier to align to our strategic priorities. I can see this being used as a feature level for releases too. An excellent platform for cross party alignment.

There are many roadmapping tools out there. I've tried them all. However none allowed me to prioritize with ease and display important initiatives in a visual & decisive manner such as Airfocus. The options to customize & visualize priorities are world class!

Perhaps the timeline view can become more visually appealing. It lacks some of the UI features that other tools may have.

Ruby D.
Product Manager in UK

Good product

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's a good product, looking forward to filling out more of the fields to experience the full extent of the product.

Easy to get started with listing and sorting items. Good and extensive variety of views available that you can toggle between

Drag and drop feature not available to drag items between objectives. A bit overwhelming to begin with as there are so many options and fields

Martin V.
Head of Product in Portugal
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Still figuring out the best way to do this

Kommentare: We are just starting using the tool and I already found value but only after all my product processes can go through Airfocus I will not be able to fully achieve the full value of the tool

The prioritisation features and ability to share roadmaps dynamically with different stakeholders

The JIRA integration is still missing important features. I would like to be able to control more of JIRA from Airfocus itself.

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Senior Product Manager in Chile

Great partner for product managers

Kommentare: Great experience, we use it weekly for all the products of our platform

The customization of the prioritization formula. Easy to learn and use. Capability to work with different views and different workspaces.

Great product, waiting for more features to come

Serge R.
Innovation & Plattformen in Deutschland
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Fresh breeze for prioritization

Kommentare: Using air.focus mainly for keeping users and stakeholders in touch with our Software development process. Its chart view and timeline are easy to read and interpretate. Screenshots from air.focus can be used for quaterly presentations in Front of the stakeholders on the management level.

can be used as a power-up for Trello, good seamless integration with Trello, synchronization works well between the two, motivates users of our software products to contribute and clarify their requests for features, high learning curve for editors (Team internal) and contributers (external), clear message with regard to the commitment point (which features will be implemented by the Team)

adding a criteria leads to losing scoring for all items, value axis of a criteria cannot be scaled after its definition

Rob H.
Rob H.
Sr. Director, Product Management in USA
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Roadmaps Reimagined

Kommentare: I loved how quickly they responded to my set-up (team-related questions) issues. They have well-deserved confidence in their product and they were happy to let me share the product (for a limited amount of time) with other co-workers to get company buy-in for the purchase.

A the kids say, It is intuitive asf. It required almost little to no time to familiarize myself with the feature set and how to make use of them which is rare in a new piece of software.

Well I understand the reasons why, it is not all that easy to share/collaborate with teams outside of your product group.

Senior Product Designer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Airfocus brought much-needed objectivity in how we prioritize our projects

Airfocus is magic, because it allowed my growth team to not work on the latest, shiniest idea. It allowed me to get my team to think more objectively about what projects will actually make the most impact.

I think onboarding could be a lot easier so I don't have to spend much time walking folks through how to use it.

CEO in Kolumbien

Great software for roadmap management

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Of all the solutions for managing the RoadMap Airfocus has been the best and at a very affordable cost.

- Easy to use - The prioritization module is excellent - The visibility I can give to the team and the board of directors - The customization of the views and fields

- Sometimes it gets slow I have no other product cons

Vivek A.
Director, Product Management in Indien
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Quick and handy tool

5 letzten Monat Neu

fast and easy to deploy. simple intuitive user interface

licenses are pricy. Would love to see more tiering in the licencing

Yoann D.
UI Designer in Frankreich
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Such a complete product

The design is really user-friendly. Even if there are lots of features and information, we can easily find what we're looking for. I also really appreciated the chart view (which is my preferred feature) and the priority poker.

I cannot manage to find a notification system, as we have the ability to comment and interact with people. Moreover, it would be great to have more dependencies options between tasks. Currently we just have the choice between "This item blocks..." and "This item is blocked by...". Could be cool to have dependencies like "Duplicates...", "Caused by...", "Fixes..." etc. Finally, I think that the scoring set-up is a little bit complex, because too complete. According to me, there are too many options. And the ability to set up the importance and weight of every notation would only be a powerful point if properly configured (which can be complicated at a first glance).

Cameron C.
Cameron C.
Project Coordinator in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Airfocus Review

Kommentare: Airfocus is helping our team organize our project activities into Sprints in the Kanban board as well as giving us a high-level overview in the Gantt Roadmap. The Priority Chart is a cool feature which is allowing us to evaluate projects based on voting/ranking. Overall our experience with Airfocus was been very positive.

The first thing my team and I liked most about this software is that it covers all the bases for project management: Gantt roadmap, Kanban board and the Priority Chart. The second thing we liked most was how easy it was to use and how it effortlessly integrated into Trello. The customization was the icing on the cake; it allows you to create custom weights for your items and then graphs those items in the Priority Chart which gives a nice high-level overview of your activities in terms of priority. My team was very impressed with this functionality. Finally, the customer service has been outstanding. Representative, their head of marketing & sales has promptly responded to every question and even took a call on short notice to help us address a couple of hiccups which their dev team quickly resolved.

At the moment Airfocus does not have a dependency feature, which would be great for the Gantt roadmap. Having a visual dependency link between items would make Airfocus and one-stop-shop for all things project management. However, representative has told me that this functionality should be available very soon. One other potential con is, depending on the size of your business, the cost of the editor license. It´s not cheap but for the scale and duration of my team´s projects, it certainly has been worth it so far.

Rémi B.
Product team manager in Frankreich
Bankwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good product to involve multiple stakeholders

Kommentare: I am very happy for having selected that product, which changed completely the prioritization approach in my company.
I work with 20 countries (international product) and I was looking for a nice & intuitive tool that would help me collect the business value input from all of them.
I can very easily build the "Roadmap" using the priority score calculated in the system, which makes it transparent to everyone.

- Priority poker are easy to use and very powerful to make people involved in the priorization process - Item mngt is intuitive (with a very nice filtering capability, thanks for that!) - talking with the support team is easy and productive - new features are released frequently improving the overall experience

- Paying a full "contributor" fee for inviting my local product users to organize one priority poker every 3 months is expensive...

Mike K.
Co-Founder & Creative Director in USA

A great help for prioritizing your development roadmap

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been a fairly good one. Our team was pretty excited to see the voting feature and the chart view. We thought it was helpful. Like I mentioned above, I believe it took me a little too much digging to figure out what to do after signing up.

The items and chart sections are my most frequently visited sections. I use the items view to see the prioritized list of projects and their scores and the chart view has been helpful to visualize and highlight the quick win projects. Your integration with Asana (and other project management platforms) is brilliant. It helped us get our data in quickly which helps our adoption rate of your product, and it helps us be efficient because we don't have to update information in multiple spots

I think educating your customers could be improved. You may have a lot of helpful content, but it wasn't at the forefront of my onboarding experience. For our business we use ActiveCampaign for our email automations and we setup an "onboarding sequence" that gives our users a nugget of help each day for the first 7 days (during their trial) to educate them on how to setup their websites with us. Those emails have a video tutorial for each feature which seems to really help. We've learned that the more information the user inputs into our system, the more likely they are to continue using it, which reduces our churn greatly. It seems you have a great product but I would really like to understand it more so I get the value out of it.

Jennifer W.
Product Manager in Deutschland

airfocus review

Kommentare: I think rep was very helpful, which made the whole trial experience much nicer for us.

It's easy to use, which makes it great for when you need to onboard new team members - the other tools were too complicated to use for what we needed at the moment The Board view is exactly what we needed for our roadmap The timeline feature is also very useful for our Hardware teams Aesthetics was also a very big reason why we decided to use this tool I also like that we can customize the value indicators

The one major thing I noticed, is that it's hard to close / archive a full month (column) in the Board view. You are only allowed to delete it, and then you have to archive all the cards. I think there are some key features missing: * I wish we could see links for all the previous share views set up, not just the API key, this doesn't help * I wish we could edit the settings we had for all previous share views * I wish we could link workspaces so that I could make smaller workspaces but still see an overview of all workspaces * I wish there was a way to save the custom colors and assign color to JIRA integrations so that I don't have to re-color everything everytime I have new items coming in

Antwort von airfocus

Hi Jennifer, Thanks so much for your helpful feedback. I created feature requests from your feedback and hope to get most of it done soonish. All points make complete sense. Please find them on our public roadmap: http://bit.ly/airfocus-roadmap. Please also get in touch via chat, whenever you have questions or feedback.

Daniel K.
Product manager in Deutschland

Good software, lacks some time planning features

Kommentare: It was really good for me to organize our team ideas and tasks. I used it to get an overview, but my main task was to organize nut just the priority but also make a time planning. The time planning failed for me because the timeline features did not match my expectations. Overall it is a good planning tool for me, but I only used it one time to organize our staff and then I exported it to make time planning in other tools. I would definitely recommend this tool to other product teams when it comes to prioritization and organization, but the time planning features need a little bit more features.

It is easy to use and manage your ideas/tasks. The categorization of ideas and value algorithms can be adjusted very easy, this gives the user maximum flexibility. Prioritization planning works really good.

The timeline usability was bad, setting up lots of tasks/ideas was really pain. What I was missing mostly was the ability to relate ideas/tasks to milestones. You can set milestones in time, but you can not assign ideas to milestones.

Consultant in Australien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good tool

I like it very customizable, so I can choose a template that I need and adjust it. I used a project management roadmap template, really like the way it's set up with tasks list, kanban board and timeline, 3 key views I need. Overall I like kanban board the most because it's quite clear for the team to know what's done, and what's in progress.

It's relatively quite expensive comparing to other tools. I'm using it for project management with several workstreams and departments, so not that interested in the prioritization, because things are planned beforehand. But seems that feature has to be there and can't get rid of the scoring when I don't need it. And also I can't trace history version or activities, so if someone did something wrong in my team, we need to manually fix it.

Rishi C.
Head of Digital in UK
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Fantastic, simple and clear tool to see the wood from the tree's in our complex roadmaps

On boarding of an existing list of items is very easy, the custom tags allow you to group features/items so that when deciding on next set of improvements and functions, you can achieve economies of scale. The swim lane style structure really helps us visualise where we are, what we have prioritised, and what we have completed allowing easy to create presentations for stakeholders when communicating roadmaps and progress.

I'm not sure the feature voting function is something we will use, and it would be great to have a MoSCoW feature. The user roles and permissions also need evolving, change history would be extremely handy and a function to allow you to create unique ticket ID's would be fantastic, but these are improvements more then dislikes.

Brian M.
Product Manager in USA

Get started quickly!

Kommentare: Positive. Our biggest pain point is communicating vision, roadmap, and product releases. Airfocus allows us to do this at a strategic-level while tapping into our team-level kanban boards, where attention meets intention. The product is intuitive and augmented by inline customer support. You really feel there is a dedicated team behind you, and the post-sales support call furthers this sentiment.

The Timeline and Scoring features make prioritization, which most companies/teams can struggle with, easy to do. It's also nice to have bi-direction sync to everyday third-party products (trello/jira).

I'd like to see the pricing model change to allow for unlimited contributors. The value of this product is inclusion. That said, I'm looking forward to the public portal feature (Q3).

Irma H.
IT Project Manager and Product Manger in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for product managers

Kommentare: In general I am satisfied with it. Looking forward to seeing more improvements from the team.

I like that it gives option to create customized boards, ability to create customized tags for each board and also to create different ratings on each card per user value, financial benefit and also time for delivery. This helps me a lot when it comes to creating a priorities for next features to be delivered. I very much so like and use the preview of items that represent small wins and those that are to be dropped for now.

I did not like that I experienced kind of distability. Occasionally it is not working or it stops work and I am changing browsers to make it work.

Simon A.
SVP Engineering in UK
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

New User

Kommentare: Very satisfied and I will be taking on an editor subscription in order to keep using this product.

The software attachs well with Trello and gives the needed outputs that Trello does not provide alone, turning one data input into many useful visuals for use in managing tasks and projects while briefing at many levels.

Takes a while to get to grips with set ups for functionality, not as intuitive as I would like but then as I learn to adapt in my inputs this will be less of an issue.

Joel T.
Business Analyst in Australien

Not expensive and sleek

- Has jira integration! - Has the bubble charts for drivers (rating system) - not expensive

- doesn't have open voting for team/customers.

Product Manager in Kanada
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Product Roadmap

The prioritization features and the priority chart view. Love how the prioritization is calculated automatically, definitely gives you a different view of the importance of your roadmap items; especially when using the priority chart view. Makes it really easy to see what features you should focus on next.

What I liked least, and this is just for the sake of having to list something, is the abundance of templates. There are tons of templates but they are all based on the same functionality with slight settings tweaked. AT first, I found this confusing and overwhelming as I did not understand what the difference was. Until I spent a good amount of time using it then chose what I liked the most from each and made it into my own.

Bruno M.
Head of Product in Niederlande
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Only use the timline

The timeline view. It is easy and quick to update and share with stakeholders. We don't use any other functionality of Airfocus.

Pricing, currently we share a single user with all product owners.