Deutschland Lokales Produkt

airfocus Erfahrungen

4,5 (116) Eine Bewertung schreiben Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Über airfocus

Eine modulare Produktmanagement-Plattform: Entdecke, lerne, plane und liefere – auf deine Weise.

Erfahre mehr über airfocus

Talking with the support team is easy and productive. New features are released frequently improving the overall experience.

Bewertungen zu airfocus

airfocus hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 116 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du airfocus bereits verwendet?

Andreas
CEO in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Überragende Priority Matrix und außergewöhnlicher Support

Airfocus hebt sich besonders durch die sehr ausgereifte UI von seinen Wettbewerbern ab. Nützlich ist die Priority Matrix, die oft interessante Erkenntnisse liefert. Im Alltag nutzen wir überwiegend die Timeline-Funktion, die viele Gliederungsoptionen bietet. Hervorzuheben ist der überragende Support, der den Namen wirklich verdient.

Wünschenswert wären Check- bzw. To-Do-Listen innerhalb von Items.

Cameron
Cameron
Project Coordinator in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Airfocus Review

Kommentare: Airfocus is helping our team organize our project activities into Sprints in the Kanban board as well as giving us a high-level overview in the Gantt Roadmap. The Priority Chart is a cool feature which is allowing us to evaluate projects based on voting/ranking. Overall our experience with Airfocus was been very positive.

The first thing my team and I liked most about this software is that it covers all the bases for project management: Gantt roadmap, Kanban board and the Priority Chart. The second thing we liked most was how easy it was to use and how it effortlessly integrated into Trello. The customization was the icing on the cake; it allows you to create custom weights for your items and then graphs those items in the Priority Chart which gives a nice high-level overview of your activities in terms of priority. My team was very impressed with this functionality. Finally, the customer service has been outstanding. Representative, their head of marketing & sales has promptly responded to every question and even took a call on short notice to help us address a couple of hiccups which their dev team quickly resolved.

At the moment Airfocus does not have a dependency feature, which would be great for the Gantt roadmap. Having a visual dependency link between items would make Airfocus and one-stop-shop for all things project management. However, representative has told me that this functionality should be available very soon. One other potential con is, depending on the size of your business, the cost of the editor license. It´s not cheap but for the scale and duration of my team´s projects, it certainly has been worth it so far.

Dee
Head of Product in UK
Umweltdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

An exceptional decision making tool

Kommentare: Decision making is super complex in our organizations. Airfocus makes it easier to align to our strategic priorities. I can see this being used as a feature level for releases too. An excellent platform for cross party alignment.

There are many roadmapping tools out there. I've tried them all. However none allowed me to prioritize with ease and display important initiatives in a visual & decisive manner such as Airfocus. The options to customize & visualize priorities are world class!

Perhaps the timeline view can become more visually appealing. It lacks some of the UI features that other tools may have.

Martin
Head of Product in Portugal
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Still figuring out the best way to do this

Kommentare: We are just starting using the tool and I already found value but only after all my product processes can go through Airfocus I will not be able to fully achieve the full value of the tool

The prioritisation features and ability to share roadmaps dynamically with different stakeholders

The JIRA integration is still missing important features. I would like to be able to control more of JIRA from Airfocus itself.

Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good tool

I like it very customizable, so I can choose a template that I need and adjust it. I used a project management roadmap template, really like the way it's set up with tasks list, kanban board and timeline, 3 key views I need. Overall I like kanban board the most because it's quite clear for the team to know what's done, and what's in progress.

It's relatively quite expensive comparing to other tools. I'm using it for project management with several workstreams and departments, so not that interested in the prioritization, because things are planned beforehand. But seems that feature has to be there and can't get rid of the scoring when I don't need it. And also I can't trace history version or activities, so if someone did something wrong in my team, we need to manually fix it.

Serge
Innovation & Plattformen in Deutschland
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fresh breeze for prioritization

Kommentare: Using air.focus mainly for keeping users and stakeholders in touch with our Software development process. Its chart view and timeline are easy to read and interpretate. Screenshots from air.focus can be used for quaterly presentations in Front of the stakeholders on the management level.

can be used as a power-up for Trello, good seamless integration with Trello, synchronization works well between the two, motivates users of our software products to contribute and clarify their requests for features, high learning curve for editors (Team internal) and contributers (external), clear message with regard to the commitment point (which features will be implemented by the Team)

adding a criteria leads to losing scoring for all items, value axis of a criteria cannot be scaled after its definition

Rob
Rob
Sr. Director, Product Management in USA
Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Roadmaps Reimagined

Kommentare: I loved how quickly they responded to my set-up (team-related questions) issues. They have well-deserved confidence in their product and they were happy to let me share the product (for a limited amount of time) with other co-workers to get company buy-in for the purchase.

A the kids say, It is intuitive asf. It required almost little to no time to familiarize myself with the feature set and how to make use of them which is rare in a new piece of software.

Well I understand the reasons why, it is not all that easy to share/collaborate with teams outside of your product group.

Daniel
Development Manager in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for high level planning

Kommentare: We use it weekly for pipeline planning and for some roadmaps

It provides a good high-level planning tool with some good visualisation to look at your pipeline in different ways.

Editor accounts are expensive. So your whole team can't fully collaborate on it.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Airfocus brought much-needed objectivity in how we prioritize our projects

Airfocus is magic, because it allowed my growth team to not work on the latest, shiniest idea. It allowed me to get my team to think more objectively about what projects will actually make the most impact.

I think onboarding could be a lot easier so I don't have to spend much time walking folks through how to use it.

Ariel
Ariel
Senior Product Manager in Chile
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great partner for product managers

Kommentare: Great experience, we use it weekly for all the products of our platform

The customization of the prioritization formula. Easy to learn and use. Capability to work with different views and different workspaces.

Great product, waiting for more features to come

Robert
Product Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Quick to setup, however needs additional functionality

Kommentare: Very positive, however I am interested in what kind of customisations that can be done for our organizations needs

Very easy to setup the roadmapping tool, and in particular, I like the ability to create dependencies with the drag and drop functionality

I wish that you could manually enter in the dates for items on the timeline, it can be difficult and time consuming to have to next arrow to many years down the line

Ruby
Product Manager in UK

Good product

Kommentare: It's a good product, looking forward to filling out more of the fields to experience the full extent of the product.

Easy to get started with listing and sorting items. Good and extensive variety of views available that you can toggle between

Drag and drop feature not available to drag items between objectives. A bit overwhelming to begin with as there are so many options and fields

Jennifer
Product Manager in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

airfocus review

Kommentare: I think rep was very helpful, which made the whole trial experience much nicer for us.

It's easy to use, which makes it great for when you need to onboard new team members - the other tools were too complicated to use for what we needed at the moment The Board view is exactly what we needed for our roadmap The timeline feature is also very useful for our Hardware teams Aesthetics was also a very big reason why we decided to use this tool I also like that we can customize the value indicators

The one major thing I noticed, is that it's hard to close / archive a full month (column) in the Board view. You are only allowed to delete it, and then you have to archive all the cards. I think there are some key features missing: * I wish we could see links for all the previous share views set up, not just the API key, this doesn't help * I wish we could edit the settings we had for all previous share views * I wish we could link workspaces so that I could make smaller workspaces but still see an overview of all workspaces * I wish there was a way to save the custom colors and assign color to JIRA integrations so that I don't have to re-color everything everytime I have new items coming in

Antwort von airfocus

Hi Jennifer, Thanks so much for your helpful feedback. I created feature requests from your feedback and hope to get most of it done soonish. All points make complete sense. Please find them on our public roadmap: http://bit.ly/airfocus-roadmap. Please also get in touch via chat, whenever you have questions or feedback.

Simon
SVP Engineering in UK
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

New User

Kommentare: Very satisfied and I will be taking on an editor subscription in order to keep using this product.

The software attachs well with Trello and gives the needed outputs that Trello does not provide alone, turning one data input into many useful visuals for use in managing tasks and projects while briefing at many levels.

Takes a while to get to grips with set ups for functionality, not as intuitive as I would like but then as I learn to adapt in my inputs this will be less of an issue.

Damien
Product Manager in Spanien

Good product management tool

Custom fields, workspaces, features dependencies, froms app, differents views

I struggled to set up the jira integration

Sigrid
Product Owner in Belgien
Pharmazeutika, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ready-set-go!

Kommentare: it's really "ready-set-go" and with learning the possibilities you can give more input and receive more output
you can start small and build it up
very intuitive

Easy to define features and link them to teams and epics Able to define the values and put a score on it. Even able to change them later on without much effort. Visualisation of the features on the chart gives you a great overview and information Timeline is easy to manage without to much needed information

still need to find cons. Sometimes you have to finetune or rethink some things, but it's not that you have to start from scratch.

Shannon
Director of Marketing & Communications in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product for streamlining project management

Kommentare: It's very easy to learn, covers all of our company's needs, and was easy to integrate with Trello. The prioritization element has been really helpful in aligning what senior leadership thinks is important with what individual teams are conveying is important. It's also been great to demonstrate the amount of time projects make, especially to people who don't have knowledge of marketing processes and procedures.

The prioritization element and the ability to integrate with Trello.

It's a bit pricey to have multiple editors - would be great if the package levels increased the number of editors not just contributors.

Guillem
Partner in Deutschland
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Really good product for remote teams

Kommentare: We are using it to manage the development of our internal technology platform. It works really well to create a backlog of feature requests and ideas that we want to implement. We then prioritize them collaboratively and introduce them into our roadmap.

Very useful for remote teams. The collaboration features are very useful. Very intuitive and easy to set up. UX/UI is very good. I really like the timeline view

One feature that is still missing: Public roadmaps with the option to upvote and downvote features

Sam
Senior UX Designer in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Overall good software

Kommentare: Was good to be able to communicate with staff/help via the chat, where I gave feedback on new features - that was good. Overall the software seems reliable and easy to use. Could do with more robust feature set. But what it does, it does well and simply.

Easy to use and understand. Interface and UI is simple.

Could have more features. Sometimes doesn't quite work as I want/thought it would.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software for roadmap management

Kommentare: Of all the solutions for managing the RoadMap Airfocus has been the best and at a very affordable cost.

- Easy to use - The prioritization module is excellent - The visibility I can give to the team and the board of directors - The customization of the views and fields

- Sometimes it gets slow I have no other product cons

Kelsey
Founder in USA
Wein und Spirituosen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review of airfocus

Kommentare: I use airfocus to strategize and prioritize both daily tasks and long term goals. It's a fabulous tool.

Airfocus helps me prioritize both my daily tasks and my long term projects & goals. It's easy to customize based on the impacts to my particular business and industry. Before airfocus, I did routine strategizing (especially for daily tasks) in my head...I'm shocked to the extent airfocus' algorithm actually mirrors my intuition (ie airfocus always correctly sorts) but now I don't have to think about every little detail. This saves me a ton of time and mental focus.

Too expensive and need a better iphone app

Florian
Head of Ecommerce in Deutschland
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good and easy Tool for Product Prioritization

* the good UI, easy to understand and use * the possibility to configure the and weight the different parameters that are relevant for prioritization

* features like the chart tool are not configurable * minor UI bugs, especially on smaller screensizes (not scrolling possible, relevant information not in viewport)

Wera
Head of Controlling Health Insurance in Deutschland

Intuitive and surprisingly strong strategy platform

Airfocus is an incredibly useful tool when it comes to scoring and planning of high level projects. It is very intuitive and easy to use. The set-up of my first scoring-document took me about 10 minutes.

So far, I haven't experienced any issues using airfocus. I hope they implement the CSV-Import feature soon.

Daniil
Daniil
Marketing Manager in Ukraine
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best decision by far

Kommentare: Definitely recommend especially if you in search of something, that drives you within the project goals.

We use Jira, Trello, and Zapier. It was so easy to integrate these tools and as result it took off some work and made daily stuff easier.

I really had not faced issues using the tool as well as my team members.

Eric
Eric
VP Development in Kanada
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Airfocus has helped us improve our focus!

Kommentare: We've been very happy with AirFocus and especially their support. The team has always been willing to answer any questions and point us in the right direction for any conundrums we encountered.

Airfocus is a clean, clear and concise way for us to prioritize our feature requests and backlog. It has helped to create more visibility within the organization on what the team is working on and have more direct say in what they want to have implemented.

We had a few issues initially with fitting our process into the software and had hoped for one or two more customizations around ranking, but overall that didn't negatively affect our experience.