UXPressia

UXPressia Bewertungen

von UXPressia

Flawless customer experience and a great product!

Bewertet am 13.9.2018
Shai Y.
Founder (Part-Time)

Kommentare: UXPRESSIA has helped me produce a living breathing Customer Journey Maps along with Persona profiles and Impact maps for clients in a quick and efficient way. Anyone who's ever had to put such documents together knows how hard it is to create them from scratch, keep them in a centralized location and allow for multiple people to view and edit them. UXPRESSIA solved this with their tool. This WILL save you time (and money), make you more productive all while making you look highly polished in front of clients. My clients loved this so much, that one even printed a 5ft by 4ft version of their own customer journey map created with UXPRESSIA, to hang in his office! Thanks,​ UXPRESSIA!

Vorteile: UXPRESSIA offers a unique combination of great value combined with great features. The UXPRESSIA managed to combine 3 different tools into one well-integrated tool, resulting in a flawless customer experience. I love the ability to create personas, which I can then use within my Customer Journey Map while creating an impact map which can pull info from the persona tool. All this includes the ability to share the projects with other UXPRESSIA users or allow others to see your work as well (without a UXPRESSIA subscription). It's a whole lot of power and a whole lot of bang for your buck!

Nachteile: It's rare that I say this, but this product is in many ways flawless. Yes, there are new features they could add, but then again, like any software its a work in progress. The best part is this...​ Got an idea, suggestion or bug report? The UXPRESSIA team wants to hear it! And unlike many others, they actually listen!

Amazing SAAS platform that enables Service Design Thinking at the next level

Bewertet am 24.1.2020
Alex J.
Growth Manager

Kommentare: Integrating service design thinking into a marketing agency is no small feat, especially one with a dynamic and highly demanding clientele. Integrating UXPressia into our work-flow has simplified a large portion of our customer research phase by providing seamless and easy to use cloud-based tools. The quality of exports is phenomenal and easy to use, increasing the speed and value of the deliverables we provide to our clientele.

Vorteile: Extremely intuitive and easy to use to the platform. The integration into Google Data Studio allows for seamless automation and ease of reporting to our clients. We've completed removed redundancy from the process while improving the value provided to our internal team and clients alike.

Nachteile: Missing the Service Blueprint Map from the package. Though not part of the Customer Experience Mapping Journey, it is an incredibly helpful tool to augment the experience. UXPressia does offer an incredibly smart workaround and allows integration of Miro Boards (Previously real-time boards.)

My favourite application for CJMs and Personas creation and discussion

Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Olga S.
Senior Business Analyst

Kommentare: I use the app for every project and it became almost indispensable for our team. We create customer journey maps and personas while sitting in a meeting together and improve them later: in Uxpressia it's extremely simple, quick and clear. Before we had started using the app, we used a wall or a board with stickers, but they didn't live for a long time. In the app we have all our boards in one place- accesible, updated and ready to reuse.

Vorteile: As I said, it's my favorite app for personas and CJMs, it's fantastically easy to use, friendly designed, really mature and responsive. We always use an option of group work and sharing, they are very nice.
Also, we ofter use Impact Mapping and this feature is really ideally designed: it shows only needed info, in needed structure, in a very usable way.

Nachteile: Frankly speaking, I cannot find any issues with such an application. We do like it and recommend it for all teams with product-oriented approach.

Newbie UX Student

Bewertet am 10.2.2020
Priscilla B.
Development Support
Computerspiele, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Even though I'm still pretty new at it, it has made creating Personas for all my projects so much easier. Also visually seeing everything play out helps my thinking process that much more.

Vorteile: I love how easy it made it to make my persona for my projects. As a new student I was having tons of trouble setting something up but this made it a breeze, plus the design looks good on my project.

Nachteile: Limited customization when it comes to colour + font.

OK starting point for customer insights mapping

Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Henrik H.
Lead Information Architect
Design, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Really great to get yourself started and have the personas live outsite powerpoint but in a shared tool. Also, produce your customer journeys super fast to align the product team on the over CX as well as pinpoint true pain points.

Vorteile: Super easy interface. Create a solid customer journey in minutes and personas in seconds. You can fully customise your personas as well as customer journey. The best element is impact mapping, which allows you the support your product decision process and align with overall strategic intents.

Nachteile: The software seams like it's in an early state. Many times it forgets to save the current state of e.g. a persona. Also, it's quite annoying that you cannot fully customise your persona. The grid is always either in thirds, in halves or full width. You can only make a high persona, not a wide.
Finally, the edit options of the components in the personas (content types) are somewhat limited.

Best tool for CJM

Bewertet am 14.8.2018
Nikita E.
Senior Product Manager

Kommentare: No more sticky notes falling off the wall! Their blog helped us to improve our understanding of CJM technique.

Vorteile: I can easily create professional looking maps. And I can use them not only for myself and my team, but it's not ashamed to show these maps to CEO and other departments (when compared with maps built with spreadsheets). I can easily create as many maps as needed for my complex product and link them together. "Impact maps" is a powerful feature which helps to brainstorm ideas in the context of business and customers goals.

Nachteile: Small text size in some areas. Hard to read it.

Agile Coach with solid product design focus

Bewertet am 26.7.2018
Timofey Y.
Agile Coach, Trainer, Partner
Bildungsmanagement

Kommentare: Necessary toolset in one place.
Easy guiding, hints and education on usage through the UI and the blog

Vorteile: An awesome set of all necessary tools for the daily work of the Product Manager.
The guiding and hints and a huge number of templates make this tool an easy start for beginners. It drives learning itself and empowers faster work with the subject

Nachteile: A slow pace of the development :-) Authors are perfection addicted and often delay new features until they reach an ideal quality. The popularity of the product is growing and a demand for new features is growing too.

It's a pleasure to buy from this firm

Bewertet am 9.7.2019
Jorge L.
Procurement officer
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent experience overall.

Vorteile: I'm writing from an acquisition point of vu. The procurement of this product is simple and the support of the staff is beyond comparison. Whether it be a technical issue, a billing question or other, the staff is knowledgeable, and supportive throughout the process. Thank you for keeping it simple. Great work.

Nachteile: I am very satisfied with the product and the company behind the product.

UXPressia is a great tool

Bewertet am 20.5.2019
Samuel L.
student
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am a student and we made some cases using Service Blueprint and customer journey map, and I've used UXPressia on my exams.

Vorteile: I loved everything about this tool, very easy to use!

Nachteile: don't have any commons on this section!

Effective program

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Elona M.
Commercial Specialist
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Is great for describing customer journey

Vorteile: The easy interaction of functionabilites.

Nachteile: no cons, as a like the program. I would enjoy some extra steps like the export to power point in the Free trial

Finally!! This will save your hours and make you look like a Marketing Rockstar

Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Anya G.
Director, Product Marketing

Kommentare: Amazing, stellar, makes me not dread the project and makes me look super polished to internal stakeholders.

Vorteile: For more than 15 years now I’ve been hating a huge part of my job - building out customer personas and journeys. I love the work itself but couldn’t stand spending hours in PowerPoint trying to organize the information with process charts and tables. My boss recommended UXPressia and I’m floored by how much easier it makes these tasks AND how much better the finished product looks. My executive team was wowed by the presentation and our sales team is actually using the info in their daily work. The tool is organized so well that it even helps you think through the research as your doing it. I can’t believe this thing is so cheap, I’d pay way more for the value (UXPressia people, if you’re reading this - you better legacy me into any new pricing! :)
The company is a start-up so there have been a couple times when I encountered a big or something but their in-product customer service chat is so on point that my questions are resolved in minutes.

Nachteile: What I liked least is that something like this isn’t available for more Product Marketing projects (can you guys please launch something for competitive analysis and battle cards).

Intuitive and reliable; knowing future problems without having to face them yet

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Customer Service Manager
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I have been tasked to create customer journey maps, being that I have been in the customer service manager position for some time now. I am aware of how some clients think and how they would react to a certain situation. I used to create these maps with pen and paper, present them in Powerpoints, until I started using UXPressia. It is amazing how intuitive this software is. Creation of different personas to act like customers is possible, creating different impact points, situations and obstacles. The available templates are amazing as well, they all suite my needs and style.

Nachteile: The price is a little high for individual use. Also, it seems that integration with other software is not available.

Helps to design customer journeys & personas in a collaborative way

Bewertet am 31.3.2018
Product Manager

Kommentare: Great templates for customer journeys, online editing, storage and collaboration on maps within our company.

Vorteile: We can store and collaborate on customer journey maps & personas online, in a convenient template.
No other tool gave us a nice way to create complex CJMs, paper ones don't last well and can't be properly updated.
Their ready templates for CJMs are very useful as well and provide great example material.
And their support team is doing extremely well, quick to reply and helpful.

Nachteile: Real-time collaboration could be better, but they announced they're working on it.
I would also like a way to map UXpressia's personas to our analytics and data.

Great addition to my UX Toolbox

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Troy A.
Assistant Professor
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I teach a cohort of 50 students, and we use UXPressia exclusively to help them understand Persona development and Journey Mapping customer experiences. The software is so intuitive and easy to use the students are up and running with zero ramp-up time to learn the tool. Thank you for such an awesome tool!

Vorteile: UXPressia is an excellent tool to add to any UX toolbox. It allows for quick iteration of several different types of documents, and even easier creation.

Nachteile: There really are no down sides to UXPressia.

Feature-heavy, easy-to-use, quite an eye candy too

Bewertet am 31.7.2018
User Experience Designer

Vorteile: Smooth & intuitive workflow. Synergy between features: e. g. persona's needs and frustrations displayed in impact ma, etc. Great explanations and examples, awesome copy in general both in the UI and blog. Emotion wheel in the latest version is absolutely awesome.

Nachteile: A bit on a pricey side if considered for infrequent individual use, otherwise no complaints whatsoever.

Easy-to-use combination of collaborative tools for building customer experience.

Bewertet am 30.7.2018
Ilya T.
Product Consultant
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Vorteile: First of all, I really like the process of working on CJM with my team. We tried to create Journey Maps before with excel files and it was damn tricky. Now we can even share CJMs with our customers and work on them together. Personas are useful too, mostly in combination with CJM.

Nachteile: No localization to my native language, I hope developers will add it soon. Sometimes there are some slow synchronizations in collaborative actions, but it doesn't affect the work process.

UXPressia for Designers

Bewertet am 1.12.2018
Filza M.
Product Designer
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I think UXPressia is a great product and I would recommend it to others.

Vorteile: UXPressia is a great tool to help designers create visualizations of their research and findings in the forms of personas, customer journey maps and impact maps. UXPressia allows you to easily create these visualizations by choosing custom templates geared to what you need and they go along way when trying to communicate vision to other team members.

Nachteile: This software is great to use but I wish that some basic functions such as deleting personas or customer journey maps are made more easily accessible. I struggled to figure out how to do it and then had to google to find the answer.

Very good journey software that is affordable and lightweight.

Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Risa G.
Product Management Coach & Design Thinking Instructor
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: it's magic to just SHOW people what your customers go through trying to use your product. people get it instantly. no documentation can come close to just showing a true customer journey.

Vorteile: they add functionality regularly and I have seen them incorporate my feedback into the product. High regards for their customer-service. Extremely stable and beautiful product. ticks all the boxes at a great price.

Nachteile: Features with specific cells-- options for specific cells. can't have everything!

Persona and Journey Software That Kills It

Bewertet am 21.1.2019
Nicole C.
Strategist

Kommentare: Delightful

Vorteile: Controls aesthetic execution so that even ya design agnostic folks can make surprisingly beautiful personas

Nachteile: I have two complaints. No easy way to put lengthy personas into print ready format or export at 300dpi. Secondly, no way to change the accent color on a lot of the modules

Intuitive Personas to Process Mapping

Bewertet am 6.9.2018
Vitali P.
Product Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Tool is really intuitive and easy to jump right in and start creating personas and journey maps. I really like that user goals can me associated with the process and visualized on the same screen - this really helps to uncover and understand customer's pain points. Adding emotions to each step of the process is also a great idea that was implemented in this tool as people tend to overlook where the problem lies in the bigger flows and this small feature helps quite a bit.

Nachteile: I just have ideas for improvements - like being able to mention/link personas anywhere in the text in any section and maybe adding a rich text editor to highlight some notes, or make lists where needed. Detailed emotion selection control is a bit overloaded and can be simplified.

excellent web-based package

Bewertet am 17.2.2019
Gail S.
ux student
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: easy setup -- no learning curve.

Vorteile: links person to journey map. built in images for channels and user emotions are spot-on. Journey map software organized my thoughts for me.

Nachteile: no cons

UXPressia for Work

Bewertet am 5.8.2018
Kseniya K.
UX Director

Vorteile: I do love that I can easily setup a new User Journey and it will professionally! Can share with my team mattes and send URL to stakeholders. And to be honest, it's save my team time and optimize capacity

Nachteile: I now that the UXPressia team works hard to make designers & marketing team life easier, still some functions to be enhanced.

Great tool for UX designers and Product managers

Bewertet am 10.8.2018
Raman B.
Lead Business Analyst
Unternehmensberatung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use it for our customer profiling. When working with our customers:
We build journey maps of their clients, educate stakeholders and then hand over the deliverables.
So the customer stakeholders continue working with the tool they are already familiar with. This helps greatly to create living artefacts (personas, CJMs, sometimes impact maps) compared to sharing PDFs that are never updated afterwards.

Vorteile: Easy to use, super customizable. Has all needed export formats. Has collaboration features.

Nachteile: No integration with CRM but it's solved by exporting assets to the needed format.

Great UX tool

Bewertet am 25.9.2018
Luka R.
Researcher

Vorteile: Usability, ease of use. This tool is doing few things, but it does them well. Options and features are clearly stated and understandable. I enjoyed creating my personas and CJM.

Nachteile: Maybe there should be a set of images to use inside the storyboard that could be used for the user-created phases.

Fantastic tool

Bewertet am 8.3.2019
Nour H.
QA
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I used it for drafting all my employees training plans in addition to change department process and I am going to use it for drafting my customer journey

Vorteile: easy to use and cover all business needs

Nachteile: Really can not think about something , it is an amazing software and I am highly recommend to any employee or manager