Über Wave.video

Wave.video ist ein Online-Tool zum einfachen Erstellen und Veröffentlichen von Social-Media-Videos, die perfekt für jeden Kanal optimiert sind.

Erfahre mehr über Wave.video

I think integration with social media is great and it’s made it easier to optimize your project to the network.

Even though I pay for the Pro member ship I still have to pay for some content. Time it takes to upload (this has gotten longer with last version).

Bewertungen zu Wave.video

Wave.video hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 381 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Wave.video bereits verwendet?

Marianela
Marianela
Water Treatment Consultant in Panama
Chemikalien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Wave.video, an excellent platform to tell powerful and dynamic stories and publish them on our socia

Kommentare: Wave.video is very easy to use, its editor is quite complete and compact, besides it has templates for all styles. In this way, it has become quite popular in the marketing area and in organizations that consider that promotions are important to show new products or services. Its light structure makes it work very fast, the features to incorporate quality audio are very effective and the result will definitely not disappoint us.

With Wave.video we can create powerful videos and tell stories with incredible effects, and our creations are made at record-breaking speed, since the online platform is highly interactive and user friendly.Companies can produce videos very easily and in the format that really benefits the publication, depending on the social network we use to spread our stories. With Wave.video we can promote a new product or service interactively and with very attractive finishes, incorporating our branding and helping to increase sales.

Wave.video is an excellent cloud-based video hosting and editing software, which requires bandwidth for practical and efficient use, which could be reduced if the usage needs require access to which we do not have a network robust enough. However, Wave.video constantly incorporates new templates and its functioning in normal conditions is quite appropriate.

Shannon
Shannon
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Finally a Video App that Makes Video Creation Easy!

Kommentare: I own a social media agency that works with many small business owners with extremely limited budgets. Wave makes it possible for us to either create videos for them at a very affordable price or we train them on how to use the platform themselves. Their videos come out looking professional and they like that.

I really enjoy the ability to easily create several canvas options for all the different social platforms. It also has a very robust stock image and stock video library to pull from.

I do not like the inability to customize the watermark and the challenge to adjust the call to action option at the end of each video.

Advisor in Kenia
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

New ways of editing and uploading your videos, together with a versatile thumbnail.

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It is awesome. I understand its functions easily.

It is easy to handle. It can allow you to stream live. It downloads a video for your remixing. The gradient colors are very good.

I cannot think of anything. Perhaps the prices for small accounts is a bit high.

Hannah
Recruiting Director in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great for this Novice

Kommentare: I have gotten a lot of great feedback within our company that they enjoy the videos. We are using them to highlight current employees and their personal and professional achievements. Our goal is to use this as a tool to recruit and retain great talent. As well as boost morale within our company. Although I can be frustrated with the

This interface is extremely user friendly, which I love! I like the folder function, the automatic save ability, and the theme suggestions. I love that I have the ability to upload my own font. That is huge in terms of maintaining graphic standards and raising brand awareness! I also really like the different options provided as ways to make the text interactive.

2 really big cons: 1) when I review my edits in this program, the video and audio do not always align. Often times, there is a lag of video to audio - regardless if the audio is from the video or overlay. Therefore, I cannot be sure I have the video exactly the way I want it (audio, images, text, etc.). I understand playing the video in low res while editing because of the amount of data it requires. Furthermore, I am consistently streaming 90 Mbps through our internet provider directly to my computer, so I don't think it is a matter of low internet speed. 2) I cannot use more than 1 audio line at a time. For example, if I have a picture that I want to overlay music and voice with, that isn't possible. That's a huge drawback. I also have one small drawback: I don't like that I am limited on text color. For example, unlike being able to upload multiple fonts, I am very limited on color scheme and the presentation of themes (although I do like the few options I am offered).

Raelynn
Owner CEO in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Our Most Recommended Streaming Platform

Kommentare: My overall experience is amazing. I love all of the thought, and hard work that has gone into Wave.Video, and how well it can be utilized for businesses of all sizes without breaking the bank. Especially since 28% of all small business owners are living under the poverty rate in the US. So by having affordable business options and supporting small business in this way goes such a long way with me. I wouldn't normally fill out reviews so that should show how much I cherish the selflessness of wave.video's team.

We love utilizing the multi-stream function. We love that it comes with the free version. Honestly, as a business consultant who handles the set up and management of Roku Channels this is our favorite to recommend because of the low cost, and the great quality of sound, and video. It is also very easy to use. Wave.video is great even for those who are not very tech savvy, with the ability to customize for those who are more tech savvy.

Our only real complaint, is that Wave.video will let you create custom intro screens, but will not let you use them unless paid. I feel if you are going to allow clients to make these things, and make custom backgrounds for free that we should be allowed to incorporate ones we make, or even ones used from a template that Wave.video gives you access to. If you will allow free access then we should be able to use them freely as well.

Nwodo
Nwodo
Creative director in Nigeria
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is the best app so far for content creating, social media marketing and so on.

Kommentare: It is a very great app and has help me a lot to create YouTube videos by bring my ideas to life and in creating of Instagram and Facebook Ads

This is an all-in-one platform that aims at creating video with ease, I love the text to video feature which automatically generates videos for me and numerous templates to choose from. Also great for social media livestreaming, I use most especially for my YouTube channel.

Easy to navigate but you will need experience on video editing to understand it, also I experienced a little lagging which be as a result of my system or slow network connection.

Rolando
Rolando
Creator in USA
Design, Selbstständig

The Perfect cloud video editor.

Kommentare: I love Wave.video because now I am no longer tied to my desktop and I can edit anywhere I want. Making videos with wave is a breeze and saves a lot of time.

I create videos for TikTok and use the templates all the time. There are hundreds to choose from. and this alone saves me lots of time.

I wish they will improve the timeline editing, most people are used to using regular timelines in video editors. The wave.video timeline takes a little to get used to.

Jessica
Executive Coaching / Podcast Host in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Streamline Your Video Production to a Single Tool

Kommentare: It's been great so far. I even had one recording with a guest continue when my Internet dropped and when I rejoined the studio the recording wasn't impacted the guest was still speaking.

This tool has saved me tons of time on video production, recording, editing, bringing on guests, and creating multiple videos from a single recording. I love the ability to resize my videos to fit mobile apps without comprising the experience/quality of the video.

I just wish there were more audio editing features to help with noise and pop reductions, but overall I'm excited to have found this product.

Eyüp
Industrial Engineer in Türkei
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Wave.video

The interface is beautiful and useful. Stock library is very useful. I can find a lot of what I'm looking for

It gives an error after making some videos. All the time I've wasted is wasted.

Denise
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Wave Video User

Kommentare: Overall experience is great. When I first started my store I didn't know how I would make quality videos for advertising and when Wave.Video was suggested and all the support behind it made my fears for advertising go away.

The selection and ease for creating, downloading and launching to social media sites. Training and FB community are awesome!

When at the publish step and start writing the title and information if you switch off of it to go look or grab on another page then when I switch back to the wave video tab publish step it wipes out clean to restart.

Andrew
Owner in UK

Best Value video marketing software

Kommentare: Wave has enabled me to add video creation to my social media marketing efforts for my clients without significantly increasing my costs. They are and I are very happy. The market leader’s platform has a few more “bells and whistles” but these don’t justify the significant additional expense in my opinion, and the Wave product send to be on a rapid path to add new features anyhow.

Enormous library of stock images and videos at really licence fees.

Not quite as fully featured as the leading rival - but a fraction of the cost, especially as an agency.

Kimberly
Kimberly
Founder of HiRise, Inc. Promoting & Making Sales for Brands that Make Life Better. in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

There's no place like VIDEO! Wave Easy.

I used to work with another video platform product where I didn't have the functionality of adding certain assets to my videos. Mostly I work with video platforms for Facebook/Insta or social selling videos so it was critical for me to use my own VO options or license safely with graphics that would help get to the pain point and solution of my products fast. Wave did this as they keep adding new features...one that I love is small gifs or animations such as pointing hands or smiley faces that warm the video up well but also get very specific of where a customer should look or click. The more you use Wave the easier it is because you know what works and what doesn't. They also have a great feature to zoom in/out with your video in certain areas to showcase something you know consumers can't live without. THere's also a great transition option from "shot to shot" as you can add pictures to videos as well. Very nice robust platform. Oh, you can increase the speed of the video you uploaded too which is super fun if you have a longer demo but want to speed it up to the eye. It's fun to watch and build. The best part, the price. My agency loves this product and I only stumbled upon it because I saw a cool video and asked how it was made. Nice that a novice agency owner can use it and not have to hire out on things I want to do fast especially for social media.

Once you upload a pic or video, you can't erase it. They are looking into this.

Dan
CTO in Kanada

Ride the Wave!

Kommentare: Creating high quality ads and other videos quickly with pro results. Every feature update just makes it better and better.

Wave video is easy to use with constant upgrades and feature implementation. The devs are available to everyone and they also do weekly videos introducing the newest upgrades.

Perhaps expanding the length of videos that can be edited.

Antwort von Animatron

Hi Dan, Thank you for your review! We listened to you, and other user-generated feedback and expended support for videos from 10 minutes to 30minutes! We are very proud of that update! More changes to the timeline are coming soon! Stay tuned! Best, Kate

Matthew
Founder in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Wave Video is a mature platform with a lot of stock assets that helps you make incredible videos

Wave Video is the most stable online video creation service that I have used. The editor is easy to use and there is no noticeable lag. I have yet to experience any issues with rendering, like I have with other video creation platforms. They have a huge amount of premium stock assets (including videos) available for free, and the ones which aren't available at no cost are very competitively priced. I like the content calendar which provides inspiration but also suggests a large number of hashtags to use for engagement when you select a template.

The templates that are available are a bit basic when compared to some of the competition. I'm sure some people like this style, but I would have liked to see some more variety in the templates.

Antwort von Animatron

Thank you, Matthew! Wow! 10 out of 10 looks amazing to me! I will pass your feedback on templates to the designers. We believe that less is more and we are trying to make it easy to edit and customize all the aspects of templates to make the final video look unique. Still, there is always room for improvement! We hear you! Kind Regards, Kate

Immobilien, Selbstständig

Frustratingly Close To Great

Kommentare: I hoped to build videos quickly on this from the get-go as that is the value proposition here. We're not there yet. Too many companies are offering minimalist user interfaces, as clutter is taboo, but they leave VITAL editing functions (TRIM) relatively hidden, compared to the space they give Font selection. LOTS of wasted space in the GUI.

They are right on time, providing different export sizes for various social media platforms. An editor that handles 4:5 and 9:16 isn't common YET. It is a huge feature. Fairly straightforward work space.

Their scant 2 tutorials and 2 (yes just 2) FAQ's are a joke. They leave out TONS of necessary information needed to get up to speed: How to change brand colors, where in the editor is the video trimming icon? Wasted space in the GUI. Poor documentation. Tons devoted to their other software. Once I publish to one social media platform, there is no obvious way to publish to the next.. It simply says 'your video is ready'. Poor ratio of paid stock video offerings to free ones.. Same with pix. And all templates use images/video you must pay extra for, forcing you to basically remove their clips or start from scratch, which I do, negating the "ease of use" grade. Come on... If I want a paid asset, I'll turn to it, but don't force it on me..

Lolita
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great service that I can't live without

Kommentare: When I cam across Wave I just couldn't believe how easy it was to create video! I use it everyday for my social media pots, also for the online course videos that I am making. I can't image my business without this easy solution! And the music and videos are so professionally made and it is so easy to use, it takes me few minutes to create a video and post it on my social media. I already told other business owner about it, and they all surpliced how easy it is to use! I will continue to use Wave and recommend to everyone!

I love how easy it is to use the software! Few clicks and I am done with the video that I want to make! Also it has so many videos, images and music, that can satisfy even the most picky user!

There are some videos and music that I would need to pay. But to be honest - there is so much of free stuff that I don't feel like I am missing out.

Mirela
Artist in Brasilien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Great tool! Love it.

Kommentare: Easy to use and you don’t need to go after external assets to make great videos.

- Templates: Lots of really nice templates to start. So we can make nice videos fast. - Assets: They have a great free asset library, including video, music and image. - Text: Many text styles and animations. You can also upload your own font. - Formats: It lets you alter the format of a pre-made video (like from square to YouTube format). That is really useful when you work with different social medias. So i can create a video and easily adapt it to other formats. - Rendering: Rendering is fast, never had to wait too long to download my videos. And it is done in the background. - Caption: They have a caption feature. - Content Calendar: Shows you in advance the important dates and has themed templates suggestions (like father's days, etc). Some holiday dates will vary depending on the country, so some will benefit more. But we can benefit from the ideas and adapt to our country calendar.

So far I didn’t find any cons. Was a smooth use.

Joanna
Director in UK

Great marketing videos fast

Kommentare: I've made several videos already for social media clients - they have been very happy with the results and I'm happy because this is an application that really saves me some time, but also allows me to create some seriously good videos for marketing purposes.

I love the templates - they are beautiful. I also like the fact that you can add your brand logos and pantones into presets, which makes creating videos a smother, faster process. I like the wide range of soundtracks, which are easy to find and play before you add them to the videos.

I wish it was easier to edit the musical sound tracks. It would be helpful if you could choose at which point in the music your video starts on. I think there should be more features to edit and tweak the videos as well. Right now, the functions are a little limited. I also think there need to be more quality, free stock archives. Some of the catagories don't have any free stock video. If you are a small time marketer with just a few clients, you are already paying quite a lot for the monthly privilege of using Wave. I like it, I really do. But I think it could be even better.

Cherlyn
Cherlyn
Heartbreak Whisperer in Singapur
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Very Easy to Use!

Kommentare: Great! Happy to have it!

I love how easy it is to use Wave.. it's almost a step by step process every single time. You can make a video custom-sized to any social media platform, change the colors of the animations to suit your brand, and of course, add your text or sticker or transition animation. I especially love how many commercially free videos and movie clips there are available for me to choose from, and I like how my logo can be shown so seamlessly at the end of the video.

I dislike that you can't control the sound volume of audio clips and that you can't play videos that you've made from any point in the timeline. I've had to export clips from Wave into iMovie to solve this problem. It's also a little more rigid than I would like, the flexibility isn't quite there yet. I would also love the option of adding text bars to the top and bottom of a widescreen video.

Travis
Reviewer in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Amazing for video!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been wonderful. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I like how easy it is to create videos. I like how it will build your audience and drive your business. I like that there are multiple templates to choose from. I like the pro plan that I use. There are 4 different plans to choose from including a free one. I like that people has options.

There is nothing that I dislike at all. It does everything it says it does and it actually does help which is always great.

Paul
Paul
Trauma therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Very handy app and great for captions

Kommentare: Fantastic and well worth the investment and definitely recommend the facebook group

I bought wave on appsumo for a lifetime offer and a fantastic offer. Lots of cool features and overlays but also there is templates with drag and drop which make the process very easy. Also there are captions which make youtube videos a lot easier too

None that I have found yet...it works really well and there is a great facebook group for support

Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Great for beginners and pros alike.

Kommentare: It was great

Ease of first-time usage, without having to refer too many manuals

Not able to drag text to 2 screens...which means having to c\reeate 2 separate screen

Annie
Social Media Manager in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

I love Wave

Love this software, use it every day for my clients, perfect for the non-graphic designer. Lots of new features which I am loving!

Just need a spell checker, as my spelling is not great

E-Learning, Selbstständig

Wave -- great for quality videos in a pinch!

Lots of stock footage to choose from. Also, the software is easy to use and to navigate. A beginner can easily get started and make his own captions, subtitles, transitions to make a video with an end result as if done by a professional.

Although there are lots of stock footage to choose from, these are mostly generic. If you are in a highly niched field or making a specific-topic video, often times you would struggle to find free resources for your project. Also, (but understandably so), the editing is not as dynamic as you would get if you were editing using something such as Adobe premiere. However, Wave is great for social media projects or quick videos. Really great quality.

Joysurjya
Joysurjya
Content Manager and Marketeer in Indien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Beginner's Tool to Making Catchy Videos

Kommentare: When I first started on the youtube project for my company back in March 2019, I had absolutely no idea about video production. The best I could do was create templatised videos. I stumbled upon wave video and it made my work a lot easier. Before using Wave video, I was able to barely create 1 video in 3 days. After joining Wave video, my work went by a lot faster and I was able to produce atleast 1 video a day. I'd say for those who are starting out in video content, this would be a solid recommendation.

1. The user interface is simple. Drag and Drop to reorder frames, add images and video clips is what makes a good beginner video editing application. 2. The library of stock images and videos is huge and the quality is great as well. 3. The inbuilt templates for videos are well thought out and help out beginners while making their fist videos.

1. The subscription plans are a bit pricey, even the base tier. This could potentially deter a lot of budding content creators from opting for it when starting out. 2. When creating videos larger than 1 minute, the interface gets lagging while trying to edit and scroll through frames.

Antwort von Animatron

We are so happy and proud to be part of your journey Joysurjya. Thank you so much for posting your review. - Daniel.