Über BetterUnite

Comprehensive and effective solutions to challenges in fundraising, events, and more. No Monthly Payments, Setup Fees or Contracts.

Erfahre mehr über BetterUnite

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu BetterUnite

5,0
5,0

BetterUnite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 4 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Alternativen für BetterUnite

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie BetterUnite bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Mary M.
Mary M.
Marketing & Media Manager in USA

BetterUnite is the platform I've been searching for.

Kommentare: No-cost donor management, fundraising platform, easy connection to payments and mailchimp.

As a marketing consultant for nonprofits, I have spent many hours searching for a platform that will provide a robust donor CRM and also connect with fundraising and events. BetterUnite does all of that and more - at no cost to the organization!

Everything that I've thought that could be made better, I've contacted the Better Unite team and they've adjusted the platform or walked me through some alternate options - no complaints here!

Antwort von BetterUnite

Thank you for the review, Mary! We appreciate your feedback and truly enjoy working with you to make the platform everything that you and Unite Life needs to suceed at fundraising.

Major O.
College student in USA

Incredible. I loved it.

It's usability and the look. Also that it's free is amazing. Setting up my campaign was really easy and it looked great without any effort on my part. Now I get updates as I raise money and it's exciting.

Nothing so far- I was up and running in under 20 minutes, including looking for images. I don't think I will need customer support, but as soon as I signed up I got an email from the BetterUnite team offering to help.

Jamie G.
Development and Operations Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We have used this software to run a crowdfunding campaign and fundraising event.

That it is free (we are a small nonprofit), has lots of functionality, and is easy to use. There have been a few hiccups or errors with the software but the IT team have been quick to reply and fix the issues.

That it automatically adds a donation to the platform upon checkout instead of allowing the donor to choose to donate. And you have to know to uncheck the donation, kind of misleading.

Antwort von BetterUnite

Thank you for the review, Jamie! We love working with Austin Youth River Watch - you guys do incredible work.

Rachel B.
Nonprofit Consultant in USA

Excellent experience - highly recommend for nonprofits, especially in terms of donor maintenance

I like the contacts system, call lists, and grouping options. I really like the ability for donors and organizations to create their own campaigns and fundraisers.

As a new company, they are still working out kinks. I have had more than one issue importing contacts into my account.