WorshipTrac

WorshipTrac Bewertungen

von WorshipTrac

Better than anything I have used!

Bewertet am 13.2.2018
Justin K.
Independent Travel Consultant

Vorteile: The simplicity of the software is what makes it fantastic. I can easily add songs, schedules, personnel and more. On top of that, the customer service is phenomenal. Any questions I have, they answer.

Nachteile: The only thing I wish they had was an app to use. Every single member of my team asks if they have an app.

Worship track review

Bewertet am 15.4.2019
Investigator
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a worshipper I have been able to manage my music during church services during praise and worship time.
I learnt of this app during my university times as a student since our then leaders used it.

Vorteile: Just as they say worship moves God's heart.who doesn't love praise and worship? Worship track is a great app that has the following advantages
1.it is easy to use.... Simple as that worship track is easy to use it is not complicated in any way as long as you have it.
It allows for song selection.... In most cases people know the chorus rather than the whole stanzas of a song with worship track you have your problem solved. It allows the user to manage music on any device which relieves work to the worship directors

Nachteile: I don't have much to complain about worship track since it has been a great app apart from that the app has not been marketed so well hence few people know about it.

Absolutely Amazing

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
James S.
Lead Pastor

Vorteile: Ease of use! I love the communication feature with worship team! Easy access to song select. It is very user-friendly, not as cumbersome as Planning Center and a fraction of the cost.

Nachteile: That not enough people know about it, churches could save money. Great value in comparison to other church music software! I believe the product would be more widely used if marketed a little more agressively.

Good software for connecting worship members

Bewertet am 15.1.2019
Operations and Senior Event Manager
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love the ability to easily connect with all worship team members and send messages and even make changes on the fly with each member.

Nachteile: Would love even more features for music subscriptions and to edit songs to our specific key.

WorshipTrac is a tool that every praise leader should use.

Bewertet am 19.6.2018
Roger R.
Preacher

Vorteile: -It is an easy to use program.
- It is excellent for planning small group meetings and allows communication among group members to be effective and efficient.
- Allows the organization of worship in the Sunday church meeting: the songs, the tones, the instruments, and any other information that should be known by the members of the praise and worship team.
- It also works as an organizer and planner of small group activities.

Nachteile: - As an aspect to improve it could be mentioned that the possibility of connecting with a mobile device does not yet exist in the trial version. With this feature, it would be a leading application in the market.

Great Tool for Small Group

Bewertet am 30.3.2018
Director, Indirect Tax
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Scheduling and outline templates were useful for planning small home groups.

Vorteile: We are able to use it to plan our small group weekly meetings - bible study topic, who is bringing food, and what music will be played. The scheduling tool helps us know who will be at the meetings and who is bringing a guest.

Nachteile: Tried a 30-day free trial. Did not see an integration with a smartphone app, which is really a feature I am looking for.

Customer service is quick and easy to work with.

Bewertet am 22.3.2018
Debbie T.
Worship Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ease and ability to merge to iPad technology for songs and linking me to my team without tons of text messages. One stop shopping.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use for Services with the pdf download that puts my music in order and I just scroll through with ease.

Nachteile: Maybe a way to transfer my existing music in from Dropbox all in one file and not one by one. Either way it is still a very robust and friendly program.

A very simple and useful program for all of your worship needs.

Bewertet am 3.5.2018
Doug C.
chiropractor and wedding ceremonies

Kommentare: Again, ease of use was the biggest plus.

Vorteile: The main thing I noticed right away was how simple it was to use. I didn't have to search for items or features.

Nachteile: If there was a phone app that could allow me to use this on the go, that would be the only set back. Hopefully soon.