The Devine Group Suite Erfahrungen

Über The Devine Group Suite

Die Devine Group bietet Mitarbeiterbewertungen und Talentanalysetools, mit denen Unternehmen intelligenter arbeiten und Talente fördern können.

Erfahre mehr über The Devine Group Suite

The software does not easily integrated with our application process. It is also a bit pricey for our entry level applicants.

Bewertungen zu The Devine Group Suite

5,0

The Devine Group Suite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 40 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du The Devine Group Suite bereits verwendet?

Matt
Managing Partner, Chief Sales Officer in USA

most effective diagnosis tool available

this tool allows me to predictably diagnose the strengths and weaknesses of the people my clients are looking to hire and grow. Since switching to Devine from a compeitive tool we have seen a personal productivity jump of more than 60% in new hires

the format of the test is a bianary choice and it is frustrating to answer the questions (this is a feature not a bug) the frustration helps make the test more accurate

Bill
Director Human Resources & Corporate Development in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service

Kommentare: We have focused on using the assessments to determine if candidates have the behaviors and competencies that align with our organization. We have shifted our recruiting process to move the assessment up in our process to help with vetting potential candidates. The customer service support we have received has been outstanding. Our executive and the entire Devine Group, have been a huge help to us both in launching our platform and helping us to introduce new tools.

The software is easy to use and review. We haven't used all features yet, but what we have used we have been very pleased with. The hourly and salary assessments, 360 reviews, and exit interviews provide valuable insight.

The exit interview has a few required fields that I don't think we necessarily need, but the inconvenience of populating them is very minor.

Bob
Director of Human Resources in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

easy to use assessment product for management applicants

Kommentare: Better hiring decisions

The response time is very quick; less than a minute for the results to come back. The report is easy to read and intuitive.

Jessica
Director of Talent Acquisition in USA

The team at the Devine Group has been supportive to our needs and is always available for our team.

The new integration into our ATS. This has assisted our hiring process with efficiency and the availability for all necessary managers to review results in one system. Also the ability to configure the assessments to meet our company needs and the type of candidates we are seeking that best fit our culture and organizational goals. Todd Young has been a pleasure to work with and is always willing to discuss any needs or recommendations requested by our company.

, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic hiring & development assessments that greatly increased the quality of our new hires.

We love using The Devine Group because it's extremely accessible & effective. Only after a couple of days, there was a flood of quality candidates available to us.

Initially there were concerns with scaling up to our business size but it became immediately clear that it would scale up extremely well. The UI is easy to use & assessments can be accessed from nearly anywhere.

The Devine Group has been an incredible partner of mine for many years. A++++

Recruiting the right talent for the hospitality industry is a huge undertaking. I absolutely swear by The Devine Group. Their ability to define the exact skill set for the various positions is incredible. Each & every single time that I went outside the parameters, it didn't work. They are an incredible help in saving me time and money when it comes to recruiting.

There are times when we need to look outside the listed competencies for a particular position. When that happens however, they are very quick to send recommendations or work with you.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, great customer service, and worth the investment for our organization

The software is very easy to use. The software is web-based so you can access it anywhere. Our company invested in this because of the versatility of it.

Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and accurate.

Kommentare: Insight into team members. Easy search capability. Easy to use multiple products. I log onto wingnut.com. Not sure why that's the name. Oh well. Other than that the portal seems to work really well. I can always find what I need.

Easy to search and use. Easy to print. The reporting is easy to use. you can get support when you need it. It is a flexible portal,

Gastgewerbe

Have worked with the Devine Inventory at 3 large hospitality companies.

The Devine Inventory solution allows you to review candidates for specific job competencies. The reports allow you to measure all candidates equally and fairly. Knowing areas for development allows hiring managers to thoughtfully consider the candidate to the actual business need. The actual report includes desired and undesired behavioral descriptions for each competency . It also provides a list of screening questions to qualify the candidates experience related to the score, enabling all hiring managers to best interpret the report and feel comfortable with their decision on the candidate.

Lyn
Strategic HR Business Partner (Supply Chain & Finance), Talent Management & Engagement in USA
Essen & Trinken

The support staff is great! Always available and very customer focused.

User friendly. Focused on success by position. Reports are easy to understand. Interview Guide and Development report are great!

Could have more advanced reporting capabilities in order to help us show the value of the assessment.

Lisa
Partner in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Has become one of my favorite assessment tools to use with clients

Kommentare: It provides me with a reliable tool that I am confident taking to clients as a tool to address many of their employee challenges

The breadth of the employee life cycle it covers hiring, developing and coaching. Can use the results of team development, succession planning, and culture assessments. Ability to use either the extensive library of benchmarked Success Profiles or create custom profiles. Client support is fabulous. customer service agent has been a great partner in helping me understand the tool and to identify new applications for the Devine. Response time to questions and support needs is unmatched by similar products I use.

Not easy to go in and add new reports to an existing individual. Would like to be able to create Team Training Scorecard myself and not rely on contacting Devine Group.

Sherry
HR Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Devine Group Enterprise Product

Kommentare: I've worked with the Devine Group for many years. I find the organization customer focused and flexible. They partner with us where they can to continuously improve the data available and help to analyze it.

I like the integration of the tool from both a recruitment and a development perspective. I also like the fact that the profiles can be modified to the nuances of our positions and competencies.

I don't have any complaints about the software.

Walt
Vice President in USA
Öl & Energie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The team at The Devine Group are very focused on our needs!

Kommentare: Talent development

The software is very thorough with a broad depth of items that are measured. The Interview Guide comes along with excellent suggested questions for the Recruiter to use.

The Devine Inventory process takes a solid 30+ minutes to complete when our teams in the field have complained that their associates and candidates only have a few minutes to dedicate themselves to projects like this.

JC
Director in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I have used the Devine Inventory for 15 years and have found it incredibly valuable to hire/coach

Kommentare: Helps with our recruiting and mentoring processes. It adds validity to the recruiting portion and helps keep our culture strong. Adds another data point to our process and allows us to follow up with detailed behavioral based interviewing to make better decisions

Quality of information, amount of data and the validity of the tool. I also like that it can be used for hiring and then for coaching and developing an employee once they are hired. The use of either custom or establish profiles has been great as well.

I would love an online portal to store and access the tool - we currently don't have this option with our company.

Pamela
HR Admin in USA

Everyone at Devine is very customer service orientated and dedicated to solving our problems.

Kommentare: Better insight to potential new hires and also of our current employees.

Online and access to results immediately. Opportunity to try different profiles with the data match and see where the best possible fit might be for any individual.

Lisa
HR Generalist in USA
Personalwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I can't imagine our recruitment process without the Devine tools!

I like the variety of reports available as well as the ability to talent match against other positions. The entire team at Devine is great and Julie Johnson is wonderful to work with.

The search function does not always work as well as expected and although there are many jobs to choose from when creating an assessment I often wish there were more to choose from.

Susie
Marketing and Recruiting Coordinator in USA

Lori has been great and replies to my requests within minutes!

Processing reports and viewing is easy! I send Devine UVSales links and run talent matches daily and the process goes smoothly every time.

Alana
President in USA

Devine is a great product/service offerings for us to help our clients hire and develop smarter

Kommentare: Ability to help ourselves and our clients hire and develop their people more effectively

The software is easy to use and administer with clients. Very diverse library of standard profiles that we can use with our clients to help them in just about any function of their business.

I can't think of too many negatives. If I have to pick something I wish some of the team reports had more depth of data presentation.

Kelly
VP of Administration in USA

Overall we love our experience with Devine

It provides our clients with a clear snapshot of the types of people they are bringing on board. I love the fact that even though we are a Sales Training Company that this tool can be provided to our clients for different roles within their organization.

I do not like that I have to contact Devine reps each time I set up an account so that I can automatically receive results of all of my clients reports. This is the only tool we use that we can't set that up ourselves.

Antwort von Harver

Kelly, I¿m very sorry for this past inconvenience. We have that functionality in our system. You¿re user permission has now been adjusted to allow you to set up your clients properly without contacting us; however, we are always happy to assist. Thank you very much for your business. Chris Leech, SVP.

Erica
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Pharmazeutika, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Devine Group is so easy to work with! The array of tools provided help us to reach our goals!

The amazing ability to get an accurate assessment of candidate and employee behavior tendencies. There are so many tools to assist in employee and company development and we love how it can be tailored to very specific roles and functions.

It would be great to have a standard informational sheet that can be shared with individuals being asked to take the DI, explaining the assessment and what it measures with a customizable section for the employer to add their purpose for administration of the assessment.

Kirk

Super easy to use. I send a link to a client, their candidate clicks on it and they are off!

Easy to use, easy to understand, very helpful to people looking to gain insight on them or their people

Kim
Kim
Director of Marketing in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A perfect solution for evaluating and developing candidates/employees, provide by a solid company.

Kommentare: We have been more effective at hiring and developing employees, resulting in savings over the last year. Turn over due to poor hires is now eliminated. Once we accumulated a few dozen assessments, finding a specific assessment would be easier if there was a 'search by name' feature.

The software is easy to use and customize for various job profiles. The UX is simple and intuitive. The support from The Devine Group has been exceptional.

Megan
HR Generalist in USA

Great customer service from our rep when I had questions or needed additional information set up.

Kommentare: It helped us determine best fit for our internal employees to make sure they were in the correct job for their skills/personality. It also helped determine skills/personality fit for candidates during the hiring process that may not have come out during the interview.

Wide range of information that was helpful to determine the best fit for our existing employees within the company along with good information to help us determine the best candidate for our open office/management positions. Easy to use system. Able to run a candidate/employee against multiple positions to help determine that best fit.

Bill
CEO & Personal Advisor in USA

I use the Devine Group Assessments to launch coaching efforts.

Specific to leadership skills and sales skills. Easy to complete. Easy to interpret. Provides alternate behavior models. Provides interviewing questions to dig deeper into the person's behavior styles.

Douglas
Douglas
CEO in USA

I've worked with the Devine Group since 1993...great products and service

Their ability to keep the web applications simple, the support service strong and the continual internal learning of the Devine Group creates profitable opportunities for clients.